Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,621 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

The Population Density Of Igbo Land - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Population Density Of Igbo Land (34119 Views)

MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land / Document Showing The Population Of Nigeria In 1920 / Population Density Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ketoprofen(m): 9:49am On Dec 28, 2013
eggheaders:

Same ngozieverdull that have not cross the Niger bridge. The only prominent Igbo in that axis are the square brothers. Fact from a close guy in the land and urban ministry in alausa.

what's dis one saying?
square brothers of yesterday?
Igbo ppl invasion of Lagos no be today bro.
heritage sold
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 9:49am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

They come.to y1bo man's London - lagos.point of correction.

That is how gullible and naive you are. You don't inherit land that is not your. Ask the British about Hong Kong. If they had known, they would never had committed so much resources to that place. They lost and they lost big time

You have not learnt from history and it is a cycle, history will repeat itself again.
Contemporary History will tell you the British had an arrangement for HK with China for some years.But in our case the igbos have nothin to do with any such arrangement as such we just Saw,came and occupied Amoeba land.Poor yamheads

2 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 9:50am On Dec 28, 2013
ketoprofen:

how many of those ventures are owned by yorubas, simple question .
Yorubas patronize Igbo made products to high heavens. they will keep bargaining till u have mercy and sell tnz at company prices.
sorry o

If you don't know ownership is via shares, then you should curse the school that you attended and failed to teach you that.

Apart from that, all ancillary business to such manufacturing process are automatically colonized by us. That is working smart and not pulling people's clothe at Alaba market in the name of working hard.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eaglechild: 9:51am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

When worthy yoruba guys like seun osewa are working smart, what do we hear, it is because they know politician, they have divided Nigeria between yorubas and northerners, it is because they control the oil industry.and they short changed us, if not for the war etc

Always giving lame excuses for failure in life. As a man, stand up and faces the consequences of your action and stop giving B/s excuses for your Despicable lives and desolate lands.
I bet you that the average "Oso afia" hussler at Ochanja is worth more than your demi god.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by nku5: 9:51am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

The ones that could not even fight for actualization of their pipe dream and now claiming they assisted in June 12 struggle.

No wonder. They are fast to blame that great man awolowo that he did not join them in their suicidal war. That is why they did not win because the warrior tribe did not assisted the village square bare chested wrestling fighters to prosecute their irrational war.

Actualize Biafra first, before telling us of how 3igbo people fought june 22. Better still, let them concentrate the effort in recovering the abandoned properties from okrika.

After rating you higher than the 12 year old eggheaders u have to go and display some local traits.

Even if u are ashamed of being made to look really silly for trying to deny the vital input of igbos to the NIGERIAN (not yoruba) June 12 struggle there are more mature ways to deflect attention.

The biafran war took 500,000 of your fathers and 40,000 biafran soldiers yet you are crappy enough to boast about 3m women and babies killed by your cowardly ancestors. Sucks to be you especially when the world is reading your shyte. grin

5 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ketoprofen(m): 9:52am On Dec 28, 2013
eggheaders:

Like the delta soap I bought in Onitsha that has a feeling like am bathing with a pot scrumbing formula and paracetamol that taste like potash. Ndi Igbo I hail thee.

ladies and gentlemen!
This guy has been bathing with a pot scouring powder and has been eating potash in Ibadan!
How did he know the feel of these tnz?
chei!
Una dey see wetin I dey see?
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 9:52am On Dec 28, 2013
ichidodo: Contemporary History will tell you the British had an arrangement for HK with China for some years.But in our case the igbos have nothin to do with any such arrangement as such we just Saw,came and occupied Amoeba land.Poor yamheads

Another empty head ranting.

1. Your C of O is 99years. The same years British had on Hong Kong.

2. The breaking if Nigeria is around the corner. Be rest assured, you will run kabakaba with your landed properties to your gully ridden lands.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eaglechild: 9:53am On Dec 28, 2013
ketoprofen:

ladies and gentlemen!
This guy has been bathing with a pot scouring powder and has been eating potash in Ibadan!
chei!
Looooool!

True talk, experience is the best teacher.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ketoprofen(m): 9:53am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

They come.to y1bo man's London - lagos.point of correction.

That is how gullible and naive you are. You don't inherit land that is not your. Ask the British about Hong Kong. If they had known, they would never had committed so much resources to that place. They lost and they lost big time

You have not learnt from history and it is a cycle, history will repeat itself again.

How much more can u scare igbos?
hahaha
u have not seen anything yet
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ketoprofen(m): 9:56am On Dec 28, 2013
eaglechild:
See this one drooling over another man's property.

imagine.
what do u expect from hopeless ppl who sold their heritage for 100 yrs, after which strangers will buy it again
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 9:56am On Dec 28, 2013
nku5:

After rating you higher than the 12 year old eggheaders u have to go and display some local traits.

Even if u are ashamed of being made to look really silly for trying to deny the vital input of igbos to the NIGERIAN (not yoruba) June 12 struggle there are more mature ways to deflect attention.

The biafran war took 500,000 of your fathers and 40,000 biafran soldiers yet you are crappy enough to boast about 3m women and babies killed by your cowardly ancestors. Sucks to be you especially when the world is reading your shyte. grin

No wonder you lost the war with your tails in between your legs and your number 1 warrior ran away in mini skirt.

If 500k of our fathers died to protect our women and children and 40k of your fathers died so that 3mm of your mother's and children can die. Don't you think your fathers were callous, cowards and lack respect for their families.

Meanwhile, 3mm cannot die at home and 40k will die at the war front? Look.for another lie.

If not you will not be dancing surrender azonto steps in front of our brave fathers.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 9:56am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

Your post is devoid of reasoning and therefore a sane man cannot understand it. Taking into cognizance is coming from a Clifford orji Igbo cannibal.
The thread has traumatised the Amoeba head so much that he can't comprehend simple English, make i follow am speak goat language *clears throat* "E pélé ó"
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ketoprofen(m): 9:57am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

When worthy yoruba guys like seun osewa are working smart, what do we hear, it is because they know politician, they have divided Nigeria between yorubas and northerners, it is because they control the oil industry.and they short changed us, if not for the war etc

Always giving lame excuses for failure in life. As a man, stand up and faces the consequences of your action and stop giving B/s excuses for your Despicable lives and desolate lands.

who is giving lame excuses in this thread.
u have not said y yorubaland is squalid.

who is seun compared to uchenna ocheruo that created the hotspot for apple?
u dey talk about mere forum .mtchew
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 9:58am On Dec 28, 2013
ketoprofen:

How much more can u scare igbos?
hahaha
u have not seen anything yet

Who is scaring you?
We are telling you the truth ni.
Ask the grown ups among you how they packed their Ghana-must-Gos and ran to your cave of alaigbo during June 12.
How much more a break up.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eggheaders(m): 9:58am On Dec 28, 2013
ketoprofen:

ladies and gentlemen!
chei!

You are fuxktard isn't that the industrious you low life are proud of. Always selling fake since that ugly scenario I bring even my water when travelling to your hellhole.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 9:59am On Dec 28, 2013
ketoprofen:

who is giving lame excuses in this thread.
u have not said y yorubaland is squalid.

Is squalid and you keep whining of how the hausas and yorubas have marginalized you, how yorubas are controlling the oil industry.

Your people won't stop running to our prosperous squalid land.

That must be a miracle from Amadioha.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 10:01am On Dec 28, 2013
eaglechild:
See this one drooling over another man's property.

If he waits long enough [100 years] just like China he might get see yorubas chased and become refugees in cotonou[unlike China]

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ketoprofen(m): 10:01am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

If you don't know ownership is via shares, then you should curse the school that you attended and failed to teach you that.

Apart from that, all ancillary business to such manufacturing process are automatically colonized by us. That is working smart and not pulling people's clothe at Alaba market in the name of working hard.

Even at that are yorubas the only share holders in those old firms?
Moreover, where di the ultimate profit go to? foreign lands! so what are u talking about?
u ppl are doomed for not being innovative
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 10:02am On Dec 28, 2013
ichidodo: The thread has traumatised the Amoeba head so much that he can't comprehend simple English, make i follow am speak goat language *clears throat* "E pélé ó"

Trauma- gini?

Emi omo odua, omo ekun.
No be today we don dey gas ur yansh.

Awolowo poundedt Zik,
OBJ pounced ojukwu
Soyinka pounced achebe

I will pound ishidodo and other Igbos.

It is in our DNA to pound you. Abinibi o yato so ability
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eggheaders(m): 10:02am On Dec 28, 2013
nku5:

Is this shytehead confused even the role played by unilag students is more pronounced than the effort of ndigbo what is this cow saying self. They boast of killing 500,000 Nigerian army in one breathe scream genocide and massacre on another breathe what a confuse lots. No wonder the she....male general borrow is wife g-string to flee to Abidjan.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by nku5: 10:04am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

No wonder you lost the war with your tails in between your legs and your number 1 warrior ran away in mini skirt.

If 500k of our fathers died to protect our women and children and 40k of your fathers died so that 3mm of your mother's and children can die. Don't you think your fathers were callous, cowards and lack respect for their families.

Meanwhile, 3mm cannot die at home and 40k will die at the war front? Look.for another lie.

If not you will not be dancing surrender azonto steps in front of our brave fathers.

See this free education product squirming and contorting like a worm who fell on salt. After the lesson on June 12 you want me to teach you history on how 40,000 brave fighting men died to protect their race while 500,000 misled souls fighting for their salaries from the FG perished in the battlefields of the east. So are you insinuating that 3m women and babies follow claim half a million of your brave fathers. Sucks to be you right now. I'm sorry for u to be honest.

Abeg park well no more free lessons for u abi I resemble awolowo? grin

2 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 10:05am On Dec 28, 2013
ketoprofen:

Even at that are yorubas the only share holders in those old firms?
Moreover, where di the ultimate profit go to? foreign lands! so what are u talking about?
u ppl are doomed for not being innovative

We are doomed for not being innovative. Where is your innovation that we don't have something else to count it.
Only a yoruba man owns a telecoms company in this country. Abeg I don't even like all these talking of other people's wealth.
Sit down in alaigbo and be saying a you are innovative with your under the stairs case and backyard substandard producing manufacturing coys.

Shinedu and sons
Ishidodo entreprises
Shiner and daughters.

Do you think all those one man biz will ever make it to the world scene. You are a sex.y joker. If your don't list then on NSE, they will forever be in doldrums and abyss of obscurity.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ketoprofen(m): 10:06am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

2. The breaking if Nigeria is around the corner. Be rest assured, you will run kabakaba with your landed properties to your gully ridden lands.

guy, 100 yrs are much. after that new breeds will buy the lands.
Even in 1967, igbos had properties in Lagos and still decided to firm Biafra.
what's new?
Are there no Nigerian ventures in US? does that mean Nigerians are from US?
What exactly will u do to our properties if nig breaks?

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 10:07am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

Which can always be renewed with dash money for hungry yamhead families, and what makes you think if Nigeria breaks up Lagos won't be a war-theatre,remember cotonou is not far
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 10:08am On Dec 28, 2013
nku5:

See this free education product squirming and contorting like a worm who fell on salt. After the lesson on June 12 you want me to teach you history on how 40,000 brave fighting men died to protect their race while 500,000 misled souls fighting for their salaries from the FG perished in the battlefields of the east. So are you insinuating that 3m women and babies follow claim half a million of your brave fathers. Sucks to be you right now. I'm sorry for u to be honest.

Abeg park well no more free lessons for u abi I resemble awolowo? grin

No, I have deflated your lies. Pele, omo y1bo.

Your lies don't hold waters on the Internet, tell it to yourself in your village square meetings and your world igbotic or igbo congress.

May God bless that great man Awo, for giving us free education and acceleration our development.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by nku5: 10:08am On Dec 28, 2013
eggheaders:

Is this shytehead confused even the role played by unilag students is more pronounced than the effort of ndigbo what is this cow saying self. They boast of killing 500,000 Nigerian army in one breathe scream genocide and massacre on another breathe what a confuse lots. No wonder the she....male general borrow is wife g-string to flee to Abidjan.

Minimal research will set you straight but inbred laziness, jealousy, rancor, molue, immaturity, illiteracy and bold faced ignorance will not allow you. Abeg run along and play with your scrotum or something less shameful than the super buffoon u look like right now.

For the record your english is terrible stick to writing in yoruba
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ketoprofen(m): 10:08am On Dec 28, 2013
eggheaders:

You are fuxktard isn't that the industrious you low life are proud of. Always selling fake since that ugly scenario I bring even my water when travelling to your hellhole.

hahahaha.
so, u have been bathing with vim washing powder?
Ur case is even worse than I thought
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by nku5: 10:10am On Dec 28, 2013
ketoprofen:

hahahaha.
so, u have been bathing with vim washing powder?
Ur case is even worse than I thought

Not to mention wankin with key soap grin

Mumu dey boast say if you speak yoruba for eastern gals they will fall into your arms. Ask am if he smell any female pant throughout his stay in the east he will start posting jay-z lyrics like a kid
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ketoprofen(m): 10:11am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

Is squalid and you keep whining of how the hausas and yorubas have marginalized you, how yorubas are controlling the oil industry.

Your people won't stop running to our prosperous squalid land.

That must be a miracle from Amadioha.

how many ppl can the oil industries accommodate compared to the overwhelming majority of destitute yorubas?
Stop talking abt Lagos, tell me more abt yorubaland if u dare.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 10:11am On Dec 28, 2013
ichidodo: Which can always be renewed with dash money for hungry yamhead families, and what makes you think if Nigeria breaks up Lagos won't be a war-theatre,remember cotonou is not far

We are laffing in jukun.

The same way the British renewed it. Living in a world of illusion and delusion.

I can assure you, the pristine white Atlantic Ocean will turn to red sea , except you turn your name olachinedu, adeshinyere or olushindodo
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 10:12am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

Trauma- gini?

Emi omo odua, omo ekun.
No be today we don dey gas ur yansh.

Awolowo poundedt Zik,
OBJ pounced ojukwu
Soyinka pounced achebe

I will pound ishidodo and other Igbos.

It is in our DNA to pound you. Abinibi o yato so ability
After all these supposed pounding the yamhead tenant will still pay his rent to his igbo Landlord *make i speak goat language again* "Abinibi o yato"
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eggheaders(m): 10:13am On Dec 28, 2013
nku5:

Minimal research will set you straight but inbred laziness, jealousy, rancor, molue, immaturity, illiteracy and bold faced ignorance will not allow you. Abeg run along and play with your scrotum or something less shameful than the super buffoon u look like right now.

For the record your english is terrible stick to writing in yoruba

Damn this subhumanoid is definitely getting paranoid. Which research do iboes carry out yet southwest university trump all your glorified secondary schools down in alaigbo. Mo...ron nobody in your lineage can measure up to my level of intelligence both living and dead members of your cursed family.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (36) (Reply)

PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest / Kogi: Court Gives INEC Permission To Continue Election / Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.