Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,567 members, 7,847,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:23 PM

The Population Density Of Igbo Land - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Population Density Of Igbo Land (34280 Views)

MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land / Document Showing The Population Of Nigeria In 1920 / Population Density Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 11:31am On Dec 28, 2013
ketoprofen:

but u saw how far the book shook the world.
the end justifies the means

Shook alaigbo and not the world.

No wonder, your gully erosion has increased ever since the Agbaya wrote that book.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 11:35am On Dec 28, 2013
ichidodo: What is yoruba land?, is it the same yamhead land that has been subjugated into a fulani emirate? Or the land where Hausa Oloyin bean traders gat more might than the Alaafin? All this yamhead land drivel should be told to the unfortunate yamhead tenant in the clutches of an Igbo Landlord or say Landlady (GOD help the tenant] in Lagos.If you ask me i think your efforts at storytelling can more productive at setting up NGOs for the tenants

Hahahahahaha people from the despicable land and desolate land and poverty ridden land of alaigbo are still trooping there on a per second billing.

Y1bo landlord for where. Out of 100 landlords in lagos , 4 is y1bo. neglible number. Your uncles coming home for Xmas have been lying to you. Lol.

On the issue of ilorin, fight for and recover your abandoned properties first from the smaller okrika people before you will have mouth to talk about ilorin

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 11:41am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

Hahahahahaha. I am not even talking of FFK.
It is your politicians that sampled her. If you want fact, contact ojukwus family.

On OBJ, it is his family and whatever he does there, is none of my business.
But it is your business.Is he not a yoruba man, a balogun for that matter?? Or is the yorubaland you are defending much more important than its people If he the man is raping his daughter in law it is not your business but when he writes a letter........Your yeye dey smell
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 11:46am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

Hahahahahaha people from the despicable land and desolate land and poverty ridden land of alaigbo are still trooping there on a per second billing.

Y1bo landlord for where. Out of 100 landlords in lagos , 4 is y1bo. neglible number. Your uncles coming home for Xmas have been lying to you. Lol.

On the issue of ilorin, fight for and recover your abandoned properties first from the smaller okrika people before you will have mouth to talk about ilorin

Better my Cousins ( okrika) claim my properties than strangers(fulani) claim my land and subjugate my people into religious slavery.If the Fulanis can do it then the igbos can do it
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 11:46am On Dec 28, 2013
ichidodo: But it is your business.Is he not a yoruba man, a balogun for that matter?? Or is the yorubaland you are defending much more important than its people If he the man is raping his daughter in law it is not your business but when he writes a letter........Your yeye dey smell

He own his house and his household. Encan do and undo with them, as far as they allowed him. It is a family affair not the issue of Yoruba state.

Of course he can write letter to put fire under any non-performing person'a yansh

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 11:47am On Dec 28, 2013
ichidodo: Better my Cousins ( okrika) claim my properties than strangers(fulani) claim my land and subjugate my people into religious slavery.If the Fulanis can do it then the igbos can do it

Lol. Very funny.

Okrika is now their cousin. After whining and wailing and crying over the property and the renamed streets.

Lol.we don hear .
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by shineeye: 11:49am On Dec 28, 2013
eaglechild:
Please give chickens some credit, most will die off in such squalid conditions.
I know the chickens in the poultry I patronise have a decent roof over them.
grin
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 11:52am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

He own his house and his household. Encan do and undo with them, as far as they allowed him. It is a family affair not the issue of Yoruba state.

Of course he can write letter to put fire under any non-performing person'a yansh
And what he does with his household has now become a national or will i say a tribal abomination. As for the yoruba state,sorry no vancancy in Aso Rock till 2150
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by cashkid18(m): 11:53am On Dec 28, 2013
lolz.so dis yoruba bashing on dis thread is stil goin on grin grin
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

Lol. Very funny.

Okrika is now their cousin. After whining and wailing and crying over the property and the renamed streets.

Lol.we don hear .
oga go and sleep, u sound so pathetic shocked are yorubas nt toasting edos and itshekiris to join them? you talk too much u knw, dnt blame you, its a trait from oduduwa. grin grin grin
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by phase1: 11:55am On Dec 28, 2013
Abeg make una mercy for our Yoruba brothers....one Nigeria.

oya make una shake hands. Wey flavour and wizkid..oya give us gbam-gbam-dim-dim muziki grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 11:57am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

Lol. Very funny.

Lol.we don hear .
Like you said Olufisayo is still Holuphisaio, So Umuokoro is still Rumuokoro. What is worse than to be named Opeyemi Mustapha Mohammed and still be regarded as something worse than sh**t amongs Northern Muslims at the Illorin Emirate(Opeyemi's Ancestral land)

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by cashkid18(m): 11:57am On Dec 28, 2013
@superstar,ur fellow Yoruba brodas has deserted u in d battle field n they are nw viewin as guests grin grin..
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2013
Hahahaha.

See them rubbing their Igbos.

You started the thread and you will close it, by the time we are through with you.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
ichidodo: Like you said Olufisayo is still Holuphisaio, So Umuokoro is still Rumuokoro. What is worse than to be named Opeyemi Mustapha Mohammed and still be regarded as something worse than sh**t amongs Northern Muslims at the Illorin Emirate(Opeyemi's Ancestral land)

Every Fulani in ilorin must speak Yoruba compulsorily.

Say that about okrika and let Ojukwu spirit e-slap you.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1: Hahahaha.

You started the thread and you will close it, by the time we are through with you.
Answer Opeyemi's question before chesting beating like an Obj lookalike Gorilla
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ketoprofen(m): 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
superstar, let me visit ppl. I will cum back for u
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1: Hahahaha.

through with who, after your numerous nightmares ystady, u cant shamefully leave here abi, i will bestore more shame upon you when am through with. how is my guy oduduwa, your fore-father grin grin grin
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
customized13: oga go and sleep, u sound so pathetic shocked are yorubas nt toasting edos and itshekiris to join them? you talk too much u knw, dnt blame you, its a trait from oduduwa. grin grin grin

Igbo if you are sleepy go to bed.

We are here to ensure you run to mod to close the thread.

Check the complaint section, they are already begging for the thread to be closed.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by phase1: 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

Abeg oo, sorry sir..em.. did okirika people invade Igboland .... or is there any part of Nigerian history i missed here. I'm confused oo.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 12:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
customized13: through with who, after your numerous nightmares ystady, u cant shamefully leave here abi, i will bestore more shame upon you when am through with. how is my guy oduduwa, your fore-father grin grin grin
Lol. We even have a father . Who is the father of the y1bis.

Nobody. Lmaooooo.

No wonder ANAMBRA people are always pissing on the remaining ibo people.-- seems the rest are Osu caste people

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 12:08pm On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

You mean those yoruba speaking fulanis are all hybrids spawned from the massive raaping of yoruba woman by the Hausa/fulani calvary led by Sheik Alimi,No wonder they are all black and ugly

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 12:08pm On Dec 28, 2013
phase1:

Abeg oo, sorry sir..em.. did okirika people invade Igboland .... or is there any part of Nigerian history i missed here. I'm confused oo.

Lol. Olodo.

They invaded Igbo properties and colonized it and chased your fathers out of their house back to desolate alaigbo forest

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:
Lol. We even have a father . Who is the father of the y1bis.

Nobody. Lmaooooo.

No wonder ANAMBRA people are always pissing in the remaining ibo people.-- seems the rest are Osu caste people
your father obasanjo is also an osu igbo, we sold him to you guys, we couldnt comprehend with the ugly trait from his yoruba mother. or is ur name superstar obasanjo grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2013
ichidodo: You mean those yoruba speaking fulanis are all hybrids spawned from the massive raaping of yoruba woman by the Hausa/fulani calvary led by Sheik Alimi,No wonder they are all black and ugly

Thank God it was not the cannibals that achieved that and they can never. They can not even ra.Pe okrika or ikwerre and they want to test our might .

At least the mallos danced azonto on your grandmothers, while your grandfather was fanning them on his own bed he bought with his money. They also went ahead to sodomised your grandfather and also chop off the head of the children

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2013
customized13: your father obasanjo is also an osu igbo, we sold him to you guys, we couldnt comprehend with the ugly trait from his yoruba mother. or is ur name superstar obasanjo grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

We don't have the nonsense caste in Yorubaland.

So remix your post.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by phase1: 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

Lol. Olodo.

They invaded Igbo properties and colonized it and chased your fathers out of their house back to desolate alaigbo forest

Did they also foist an Emir on the Igbos with names like Sulu-Gambari, Alimi and so on.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

Lol. Olodo.

Yes and the Forest people have seen,came and occupied the choicest places of Nnai Odua driving his children back to Abule-egba slums
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
phase1:

Did they also foist an Emir on the Igbos with names like Sulu-Gambari, Alimi and so on.

They renamed umukwurushi to rumukwurushi.

That is obliterating you forever.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by phase1: 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
ichidodo: Yes and the Forest people have seen,came and occupied the choicest places of Nnai Odua driving his children back to the slums Abule-egba

the bolded 'Nnai Odua' got me cracked up grin grin grin grin
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2013
ichidodo: Yes and the Forest people have seen,came and occupied the choicest places of Nnai Odua driving his children back to Abule-egba slums

Choicest places of festac. That is the only Igbo enclave axis in Lagos.

We dey laff.

It is very goo you are in that axis. Your genocide will be easier
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by phase1: 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

They renamed umukwurushi to rumukwurushi.

That is obliterating you forever.

they both sound alike...but are we ever gonna have an Oba in illorin, you owe it to your children as a Yoruba christian to have an Oba in your land, illorin

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (36) (Reply)

Live Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Results / FG Releases Circular On Minimum Wage Consequential Adjustment / Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.