Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,808 members, 7,831,638 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

The Population Density Of Igbo Land - Politics (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Population Density Of Igbo Land (34210 Views)

MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land / Document Showing The Population Of Nigeria In 1920 / Population Density Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by phase1: 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2013
ichidodo: I can't understand this empty chestbeatin where were all this people when Hausa Horses were busy sodomizing yoruba women at Illorin(to give birth to your grandfathers) or the [size=20pt]maasive looting of oyo empire by a detachment of female Dahomean fighters[/size]. If this is what you people can offer up then we Will surely flood the swampy marshes of porto novo with youruba blood to make a good water way for Yorubarr invalids to swim their into Cotonou

like seriously shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Italiano1: 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2013
customized13: kk tell me, is sango not a god? is he not one of ur fore-fathers? u are dumb, he is one of ur fore-fathers u take as a diety.

The progenitor of Yorubas is Oduduwa- please tell us who the ibos descended from- Amadioha?

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2013
phase1:

if they applied brakes at illorin at 440km/hr, the momemtum of acceleration should be enough to port them to sokoto. It's time to push them futher into the desert...what ya think

Why did you think the emir quickly stem the war the Yorubas have been praying for in ilorin.

He knows, it will be fully taken advantage if and they will be erased from the history of ilorin in hours.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2013
cashkid18: the history of d yaribas was funniest joke i hv ever heard.oduduwa dt was rejected in d sky was thrown off wit a cockerel n one cup of oloyin beans wit a rope,on landin he broke his skull.wen he cud nt bear d loss of his skul he has to comit sucide wit d rope..grin grin and d yaribas are stil proud of dt joke

Another ignoramus.

You need reading up boy.

The Greek mythology is almost the same with Yoruba mythology.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

You need to read up and stop spewing ignorance.

Anyanwu ko

Anyangi ni

read up for u? answer this question, is sango not one of ur fore-fathers?
lets see ur height of inquiry.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eaglechild: 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2013
cashkid18: the history of d yaribas was funniest joke i hv ever heard.oduduwa dt was rejected in d sky was thrown off wit a cockerel n one cup of oloyin beans wit a rope,on landin he broke his skull.wen he cud nt bear d loss of his skul he has to comit sucide wit d rope..grin grin and d yaribas are stil proud of dt joke
loooooooooool!

Is that how they got their suicidal tendencies?
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

Dahomey warriors that attacked us and we attacked them back, infact only lisabi warriors attacked them and they were paying tributes to you OYO empire till the British came.

Read up on the war between afonja and Aladdin and you will see the reason why the warriors were not there.

When afonja needed those warriors after what his rebellion, OYO left him to his fate. When the Fulani carried their beans cake beyond mosque by heading towards osogbo , they knew what they met.

Just the same way your Waterloo was ore.
Stop offering excuses for the mistakes of your forbears and rectify them but if you chose to hide your head in the sand and start acting up where it concerns the igbos then surely i foresee a crimson tide on the shores of Porto novo emptied from yorubarr corpses
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by phase1: 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2013
cashkid18: the history of d yaribas was funniest joke i hv ever heard.[size=15pt]oduduwa dt was rejected in d sky was thrown off wit a cockerel n one cup of oloyin beans wit a rope,on landin he broke his skull[/size].wen he cud nt bear d loss of his skul he has to comit sucide wit d rope..grin grin and d yaribas are stil proud of dt joke

So Odua is a card carrying member of APGA. kookukuruukuuuu! grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by IgboDelta: 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2013
Nigeria: South West, Hub of Hard Drugs, Says NDLEA
By Kolade Larewaju, 25 November

THE National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), has declared the South-West geo-political zone as one of the main hubs of illicit drug cultivation and trafficking in the country.

Addressing newmen in Abeokuta, NDLEA Chairman, Mr. Ahmadu Giade, said the situation was worrisome and that efforts should be made to check the development.

http://allafrica.com/stories/200811250133.html
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2013
ichidodo: Stop offering excuses for the mistakes of your forbears and rectify them but if you chose to hide your head in the sand and start acting up where it concerns the igbos then surely i foresee a crimson tide on the shores of Porto novo emptied from yorubarr corpses

Recover your fathers properties first and reverse the renaming of the streets of ph.

Then come back to discuss Ilorin
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
Who is this thing called Igbo Delta?

We don notice you. Clap for yourself.

Start a new thread for such and we will meet you there, if you are upto it.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
Italiano1:

The progenitor of Yorubas is Oduduwa- please tell us who the ibos descended from- Amadioha?
this is the height of yorubalism in u, who is talking abt progenitor here, well this is the first time am seeing fatherless people doing better than fathered fellows, we igbos are unique, u cant just beat it, even without a father we beat u hands down. we have fore-fathers.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Italiano1: 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
shymexx: Interesting thread...

However, I need to shut the revisionists up about the June 12 thing and the role(s) Igbo's played. Igbo's and Yoruba's have never been friends - and the two groups will never be friends. So you lot need to stop playing games and say it as it's.

June 12 timeline:

The voice of an Igbo leader:

http://themoment.com.ng/interview/item/900-okenze-osuigwe-opens-up-ndigbo-begged-ibb-to-annul-june-12

Superstar1 and eggheaders, you lot have been smashing nyggahs out of the boxes since Slick Rick was singing la da da dai...we just came to party...and not to bother nobody. Your punchlines are like murder she wrote - salute. I see you! wink

Where is Italiano1? angry angry

Lol Shymexx I dey. Thanks for enlightening us on the treachery of these people. Their hatred for Yorubas is well known but unfortunately, they can only watch as we progress
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
customized13: this is the height of yorubalism in u, who is talking abt progenitor here, well this is the first time am seeing fatherless people doing better than fathered fellows, we igbos are unique, u cant just beat it, even without a father we beat u hands down. we have fore-fathers.
Who is your father?

Just admit that you are fatherless without heritage and culture.

Simple.

There is no shame in being an orphan.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

Recover your fathers properties first and reverse the renaming of the streets of ph.

Then come back to discuss Ilorin
Take care of the rust off Ibadan Zinc rooftops before we discuss Okrika and the sitting arrangement at UN refugee camps in Cotonou,Benin Republic.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Italiano1: 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
customized13: this is the height of yorubalism in u, who is talking abt progenitor here, well this is the first time am seeing fatherless people doing better than fathered fellows, we igbos are unique, u cant just beat it, even without a father we beat u hands down. we have fore-fathers.

When they loose an argument, they resort to spewing unintelligible rubbish. At least you have acknowleddged you have no father, like I said to you and your cohorts yesterday, go and ask your elders how you became known as IGBO-

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by IgboDelta: 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
Yoruba/Fulani clash, Four feared dead

About four people were feared dead on Friday following a clash between Yoruba indigenes and Fulani people living at Alapa Village along Iseyin Road, Ilorin-East Local Government Area of Kwara State.

Trouble purportedly started on Monday when a Yoruba man, whose name is yet to be identified, was allegedly attacked and killed by yet-to-be-identified Fulani cattle rearers on a farmland.

Nigeria-policeThe victim was said to have died on the spot.

Our correspondent gathered on Friday, that when the victim’s kinsmen heard about the death of their townsman, they were said to have mobilised and attacked some Fulani men that they found.

The revenge was said to have lasted from Tuesday to Thursday, leading to the burning of some huts belonging to the Fulanis in the bush.

The Fulani people were said to have consequently deserted their houses in the bush for fear of further reprisal.

A source told our correspondent that three Fulani corpses had been evacuated from the bush, while the remains of the Yoruba man had also been recovered by the police.

He added that many huts belonging to the Fulanis in the bush had been razed before the police intervened.

The Kwara State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Agboola Oshodi-Glover, in a telephone interview with our correspondent on Friday, declined to state the number of casualties.

He, however, confirmed the clash and said that the police had restored peace in the area, as people had returned to their businesses.

“I am yet to be properly briefed on the casualty rate, so I cannot name a figure yet. Everything is now under control. There was something like clash there,” Oshodi-Glover said.

http://integrityreporters.com/news/yorubafulani-clash-four-feared-dead/

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
ichidodo: Take care of the rust off Ibadan Zinc rooftops before we discuss Okrika

Before we do that, all red mud sandal people must leave our blessed land first.

Lobatan

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:
Who is your father?

Just admit that you are fatherless without heritage and culture.

Simple.

There is no shame in being an orphan.
even if we dnt, we still beat u to it, with all your fathers, i wonder what ur fathers impacted in you, from oduduwa to obj to superstar, great hereditary line grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by cashkid18(m): 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2013
eaglechild:
loooooooooool!

Is that how they got their suicidal tendencies?
yea,dts why u see them commitin sucide wen eva they are threatened jst lik awo grin grin
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2013
customized13: even if we dnt, we still beat u to it, with all your fathers, i wonder what ur fathers impacted in you, from oduduwa to obj to superstar, great hereditary line grin grin grin grin grin grin

You have not told the world who your father is. At least you elucidated my lineage .

Tell the world yours and let us see your evolution.

A society without lineage culture and custom . How will they now respect the culture and custom of others, when they never had one.

We are still waiting for the father of the y1bos.

Go back to your lying uncles and let them tell you a lie concerning who the father of the y1bos is.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2013
Italiano1:

When they loose an argument, they resort to spewing unintelligible rubbish. At least you have acknowleddged you have no father, like I said to you and your cohorts yesterday, go and ask your elders how you became known as IGBO-
I GREE, i dont want to have a father like oduduwa and obasanjo, my children will so be ugly, i better remain a fatherless than to have a yorubaman as a father grin grin grin grin grin
ODUDUWA IS AN UGLY FATHER, I RATHER REMAIN FATHERLESS, SO WHAT ELSE DO U WANT TO SAY? tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

Before we do that, all red mud sandal people must leave our blessed land first.

Lobatan
We cannot until Ibadan stops being the rusty capital of Subsaharan African and Illorin Emirate council folds up .
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Italiano1: 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2013
Igbo Delta:
Yoruba/Fulani clash, Four feared dead

About four people were feared dead on Friday following a clash between Yoruba indigenes and Fulani people living at Alapa Village along Iseyin Road, Ilorin-East Local Government Area of Kwara State.

Trouble purportedly started on Monday when a Yoruba man, whose name is yet to be identified, was allegedly attacked and killed by yet-to-be-identified Fulani cattle rearers on a farmland.

Nigeria-policeThe victim was said to have died on the spot.

http://integrityreporters.com/news/yorubafulani-clash-four-feared-dead/

Police Uncover Another Baby Factory In Imo! Rescues 16 Pregnant Teenage Girls

[img]http://3.bp..com/-J2xucFovQwQ/Up7sTXWpf5I/AAAAAAAA3Dk/DC2T6Cr3TC8/s1600/preg.jpg[/img]

Some of the pregnant teenage girls being rescued by the police

The Police Command again has uncovered another baby-making factory in Egbu, near Owerri the State capital, arresting the proprietor, one Dr. James Ezuma who
runs a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO), and a clinic. 16 girls were
rescued in the process.

The girls were kept in two rooms in the building that houses his NGO, with no windows while repulsive odour oozed out from their rooms
The girls, aged 14-19 were encouraged to get pregnant and take home the sum of N10,000 at delivery, on the condition that they would abandon their babies who would be eventually used for purposes ranging from child trafficking to rituals.

The commissioner of Police has warned the general public to endeavour to keep an eye on their girls so that they would not fall prey to such miscreants like Dr. Ezuma, who does not mean well for the society.

One of the girls who spoke amidst tears said, her boyfriend rejected
the pregnancy and was directed here by her aunt. She said though she was given N10,000 after delivery, on the promise that they would train her baby, but she never knew her baby would be sold to unknown persons even without her consent.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by cashkid18(m): 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2013
phase1:

So Odua is a card carrying member of APGA. kookukuruukuuuu! grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
yea,they claimed dt it was d cockerel dt letter gv birth to d yaribas,dts y most of them here on nl hv cock brains grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
ichidodo: We cannot until Ibadan stops being the rusty capital of Subsaharan African and Illorin Emirate council folds up .

That cannot happen , until you reclaim back your fathers properties and reverse back the renamed streets.

Back to square one.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Italiano1: 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
IBO DRUG DEALER'S MANHOOD IS CUT OFF BY INDONESIAN PRISON WARDENS

Over 300 Nigerians languish in Indonesian prisons

By Chioma Gabriel
TIITO Henry Iyere, an indigene of Edo State had challenges in his business in Nigeria and decided to travel to Australia en route Indonesia in search of greener pasture. But he did not get to Australia.

He ended up at Indonesia where he served nine months in prison out of which he spent three in solitary confinement for standing surety for a man who borrowed $2,000 from an Indonesian and later ran away. His experience in prison opened his eyes to the travails of Nigerians serving prison terms in that country.

Excerpts:

What really happened to you in Indonesia?

It is a long story. I just came back from Indonesia where I was locked up for nine months in prison. I had a transaction with somebody whereby I stood as a guarantor for a friend who borrowed money from another person. I was taken to the police and locked up. I was later charged to court and I was in jail for nine months and within that period, I saw how most Nigerians that were convicted for one crime or the other were being maltreated.

TITO Henry Iyere...I was in prison for nine months

There was a case of one Igbo man called Tony whose manhood was chopped off by Indonesian police. I was told he was involved in drugs. He said somebody asked him to pick up something for him and he picked up the parcel and was on his way to deliver it to the person that sent him when he was arrested for drug peddling and his manhood was chopped off. I saw him in jail and he showed me his manhood and narrated how it was chopped off with a sharp scissors. I was so shocked.

There were so many other cases whereby, once you are a Nigerian and your visa expires, the Indonesian police would plant drug in your apartment and then arrest you for drug peddling. It happened to so many Nigerians whose visas expired. Some of them are now serving 10 to 20 years in prison.

Once you are a Nigerian and you have immigration problem, they would plant a substance in your apartment and label you a drug dealer and before you know it, they would take you to the police and if you call our embassy in that country, they don’t usually want to be associated with drug matters whether you really peddled drugs or not. And once you have been labelled a drug dealer, you would be taken to court and while in court, there would be nobody to defend you. In court, they would ask if you have a lawyer and you are not allowed any representation. They would take you to court and jail you. We had this case where a Nigerian was arrested and the police, they are called BN, went in search of that guy and till today, that guy is still missing. Nobody has been able to locate him.

The Nigerian community in Indonesia went in search of him but since the BN got him, nobody ever saw him again. We believe he was killed and nobody knows where he was buried. And there are many cases like that.

There’s somebody in jail over there and we can call him and ask him and he will tell you how that Nigerian guy got missing.

Is it confirmed that the Nigerian has died?

Well, nobody can find him several months after his arrest and nobody knew where he is. Other people who even have smaller cases of 419 are treated in similar manner. They don’t hang people for 419 or visa offences, except when they allege drug peddling against you. Nigerians were being given outrageous jail terms of ten years, twenty years, for offences their own people serve for six months. When I saw this, I told myself that when I get back to Nigeria, I would lay this complaint so that the Nigerian authorities would know what is going on with her people and if there is a way they can liaise with the Indonesian government, Nigerians serving different jail terms will get reprieve.

I learnt from one Nigerian prisoner that during the Obasanjo regime, he (OBJ) went to Thailand where he reached an agreement with the government of that country and Nigerians serving life jail terms in that country were released after four, five years and sent back to Nigeria to serve the rest of their terms. What I saw in Indonesian prison is a very terrible situation and I think the Nigerian government should do something. There is so much injustice done to Nigerians in that country. Even the president of Nigerians in diaspora in that country has made series of complaints over this but nothing was done.

Really, Nigerians serving jail terms in Indonesia need help because some of them have families here in Nigeria and their families don’t even know their people over there are in jail. They are languishing in jail and their families here in Nigeria cannot do anything. I was there, I know what was going on and I can tell you, it’s a bad situation. I came back on June 3, the day of the Dana aircrash. I complained to the people I know that things are not going on well with Nigerians in that country.

But Nigeria has an embassy in Indonesia, what is it doing about the problem?

For quite sometime, there was not an ambassador. There was an acting ambassador, Mrs. Izua and in the past, they always posted Hausas as ambassadors and there were few Nigerian Hausas in that country. Now, some of these past ambassadors are Muslims and most Nigerians, if not all in the prisons there are Christians. Really, it’s a bad case. I was about to killed but when my case was related to the ambassador representative, Mrs. Izua that they were about to kill me, she intervened. She was the ambassador representative for four, five months now. That woman took up the matter. She was really the one that saved me before the appointment of a new ambassador few weeks ago. That woman and one Mr. Yakubu were the ones who helped me. Otherwise, they would have killed me.

What took you to Indonesia?

I’m a businessman. Two years ago, somebody who came from there told me it would be easy for me to travel to Australia from Indonesia and New Zealand. I decided to go to Australia to look for work through Indonesia and that was what took to that country. I used to have a shop here in Nigeria and after the building where I had my shop was sold, I couldn’t afford another shop and I decided to go and work in Australia through Indonesia and that was it. I was jailed for nine months for standing as a surety for somebody who borrowed $2,000 dollars from a citizen of that country. Well, the person I stood surety for was not seen and he didn’t pay back the money and that was how they got me.

It was very difficult for me to raise money to travel to Indonesia. After the building where I had my shop was sold, somebody told me about job opportunities in Australia. I sold my car, raised N750,000 by rallying around my family. I got the visa but when I got to Indonesia, it was a different ball game. I called the guy who told me about the Australian connection but he said I should be patient. I was there waiting for my Australian contact until I stood surety for somebody who borrowed money and ran away. My offence was that I guaranteed the man would not run away but he did.

His house was still there but I didn’t know where the man went to but the police said that since I stood surety for him, I should pay the $2,000. Well, I paid the $2,000 with the help of the Nigerian community but I still got jailed by the court. It was the desperation to survive that took me to Indonesia. I was on my way to Melbourne, Australia to work.

Were you maltreated in prison?

I was in prison for nine months . The treatment meted out to Nigerians is different. Because of the drug involvement of some Nigerians, others are being maltreated as well. I had nothing to do with drugs and that was why the ambassador representative, Mrs. Izue came to my aid. But it didn’t stop them from maltreating me. Even the money that somebody borrowed from an Indonesian which I stood surety for was repaid but I was still maltreated. After serving my nine months, I didn’t have money to come back home and I was told they cannot buy ticket for a deportee.

It was a Nigerian in prison that volunteered to buy me a ticket. In Indonesian prisons, the Nigerians there are very big people. They are multi millionaires. But my case was different.

The embassy came to my aid because I didn’t push drugs. The embassy doesn’t help those that pushed drugs. They don’t involve themselves in such cases. I travelled legally to Indonesia. I got my passport legally. I got my passport in 2007 at Ikoyi near the old Secretariat. I travelled aboard Qatar Airline on the 10th June, 2010. I also had a Malaysian visa attached to my Indonesian visa. I returned 3rd of June this year.

What was the maximum term given to you before your escape?

I didn’t escape. I served out my term. I had no business going to prison for the offence I didn’t commit . In such an offence, once you returned the money, you are let off the hook but because I was a foreigner, they didn’t let me go. When my case came up again, the judge who handled the case in court asked why I was sentenced to prison after I have paid back the money I stood surety for. I went to jail because I was a foreigner.

What was your experience?

Well, in prison, I became a pastor. I won so many souls and when they saw that, they mellowed down. They have a church for Christians and a big Mosque for Muslims. There was also a place of worship for traditionalists.

My family suffered while I was away. My children were no longer going to school and so after my release, I had to return home to organise my family. I couldn’t continue to Australia. In fact, it was not possible or I wouldn’t have this ordeal. I was on solitary confinement for three months. I was isolated. I didn’t see anybody or talked to anybody for sixty days. I don’t speak their language. The guards would just bring food and pass it through the iron gate and disappear. I was alone and at a stage, I began to bang those gates and I did it for several days. I would be shouting prayers and singing worship songs until one day, they brought me out of isolation.

They wanted me to die in isolation but I kept telling myself aloud that I would not die there. They used all kinds of intimidation but I found a bible from American amnesty international which helped me a lot. The prison authorities didn’t allow the American amnesty group to see me. They have a lawyer but they didn’t let him see me. But I eventually came out of confinement after 60 days.

It was then that I began to go to church and began to meet other Nigerians.

How many Nigerians are in prison there?

There are over 300 Nigerians in Indonesian prisons. Out of that 300, 15 are on death row, eight are serving life imprisonment. Others who committed mild offences were being heaped together with drug dealers.

They are scattered in different prisons in Indonesia. In the prison where I served, there were seven of us. But let me tell you, the embassy doesn’t involve itself with problems that have to do with drugs or 419 and their police are unfriendly.

They usually tell you if they notice you’re a Nigerian that your passport is fake, that your embassy cannot come because they are scared, that they can kill you and nothing will happen. That’s how they kill Nigerians.

There’s a guy that is declared missing now. That guy is dead but his body was not found. They are killing Nigerians. They would have killed me, that was why they isolated me but the embassy came to my aid when they learnt my offence was minor.

A lot of Nigerians do drugs

I didn’t do drugs. I’m legit. I’m a businessman but after the building where I had my shop was sold, I was stranded here in Nigeria. I had to sell things to raise money to travel to Australia en route Indonesia but I never got o Australia. I ended up in prison in Indonesia and that was bad.

Nigerian government should dialogue with Indonesian government and help the plight of Nigerians in that country. Some people who should serve five, six years term are serving fifteen and twenty years. Some were falsely labelled drug dealers because their passports expired but rather than repatriate them, they label them drug-peddlers. In some cases, they planted the drugs themselves in their homes. I think the Nigerian government should look into these issues.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/06/my-ordeal-in-indonesian-prison-henry-iyere/#sthash.7SD5qzLw.dpuf

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/06/my-ordeal-in-indonesian-prison-henry-iyere/
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
cashkid18: yea,they claimed dt it was d cockerel dt letter gv birth to d yaribas,dts y most of them here on nl hv cock brains grin grin

Phase1 has turned to cashkids maga.

Lolz.

Someone should please help phase1 before he will be sold to the land of eternal slavery.

Lmaooooo
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

That cannot happen , until you reclaim back your fathers properties and reverse back the renamed streets.

Back to square one.
Sorry we cannot do that we rather prefer yoruba land to annex and occupy.Since fulani have done it we can also do it or have you seen fulani occupy okrika land?
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by cashkid18(m): 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

Another ignoramus.

You need reading up boy.

The Greek mythology is almost the same with Yoruba mythology.
rili ,i neva knew dt d gree god was thrown out of sky lik oduduwa
did he also commit sucide lik oduduwa ?
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Italiano1: 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2013
Recently, I raised this issue, and myself and the thread created were adjudged bigoted. Today, it has been reported on this same site, though on another thread (https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-439215.0.html ) that the underlisted, ALL OF THEM IGBOS, are either awaiting execution or serving life jail sentences in Indonesia. Are you guys now willing to repent and swallow your words?

1. Kingsley Okonkwo
2. Michael Titus Igwe (Real name-Izuchukwu F. Ezimoha)
3. Uchenna Cajethan Onyenworo
4. Ekperedike S. Olekama,
5. Adam Wilson (real name-Emmanuel Okari)
6. Hillary K. Chimezie
7. Eugene Ape
8. Humphery Ejike
9. Okwudili Ayotaeze
10. Obinna Nwajiagu
11. Daniel Enemuo
12. Fredrick Lutter (Real name-Benjamin Obiora)
13. Sylvester Nwaolisa
14. Gabriel Nnadi
15. Dennis Anumona
16. Ikenna Ezenwune
17. Stephen Rashid
18. Joseph Ndaba
19. Ken Michael
20. Obinna George

=================================================================================

SHENZHEN: A Nigerian man received the death penalty Tuesday in Dongguan, Guangdong province, after being convicted of drug trafficking. Experts say it is the first case in the southern manufacturing city in which a foreigner has received a death sentence for drug trafficking.

His sentence was handed down from the Guangdong Higher People's Court. The execution still needs the review and final approval of the Supreme People's Court.

Osonwa Okey Noberts, 37, was found trading nearly 6 kg drugs to Chinese drug dealers at his rented apartment in Baiyun district of Guangzhou from February to April 2008, according to the investigation.

"Osonwa Okey Noberts took the drugs from the suppliers and sold them to the lower-tier buyers in China. The amount of heroin reached 5,978.1 grams. He deserves the most severe punishment," said a press release by the Intermediate People's Court of Dongguan, where the final verdict was announced.

Zhang Dongxiang, the 27-year-old Chinese girlfriend of Noberts, received a death sentence with a two-year reprieve for assisting the illegal trade.

They lived together starting in July 2007 but when she discovered almost six months later that the Nigerian was trafficking drugs, she rented another room next to their apartment to facilitate the trading and provided necessary help.

Two other Chinese drug dealers, Wu Xianjun and Jiang Xuzhi, also received death sentences with two-year reprieves for drug trafficking and employing people for the illegal activities. Policemen found guns and bullets in their homes when they were arrested in April 2008.

The Guangdong Higher People's Court upheld the convictions of the first trial at the Dongguan Intermediate People's Court in June last year but reduced the sentences on four of the convicts after taking into consideration their appeals, the report said.

According to China's criminal law, trafficking of more than 50 grams of heroin can warrant the death penalty.

Official statistics showed that drug trafficking by foreigners is becoming rampant in Guangdong.

Four foreigners, along with five other suspects, have been in custody since they were caught in Shenzhen for allegedly smuggling 144.5 kg of heroin from Pakistan in September 2009.

The Guangzhou Intermediate People's Court heard eight drug-trafficking cases, involving nine Africans, were involved, in November 2008. Eight received a stay of execution, while the ninth person was sentenced to life imprisonment.

Source:China Daily (http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/90001/90777/90855/6915525.html )

Whenever you hear this kind of news, before you hear the name of the perpetrator, one can always bet it's an Igbo name. Why is this very very predominant amongst the Igbos lads and lasses. Traditionally, I respect the Igbos for their industriousness and creativity, but what's happening these days?

Who's Who in the Drug Peddling Hall of Shame.

1. Osonwa Okey Noberts, 37-year- old man (http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/90001/90777/90855/6915525.html )

2. Ngozi Eneh, a 36-year-old mother of three (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/8239390.stm )

3. Vivian Chioma Metu, a 39-year-old woman (http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/03/25/woman-39-conceals-1-5kg-of-heroine-inside-hair/ )

4. Stanley Nwanne Igbokaeze, a 47-year- old man (DOB 30 09 61) (http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/newsarticles/2009/july/nigerian-man-charged-in-drugs )

Please, feel free to add other names to this list, indicating your source(s).

(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by obitwo: 1:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
Its not about the noise you guys make here on NL

Just do as much as poke the weakest Yoruba man, woman, boy or girl in the nose. Just dare if you're that brave

I'm sure it will be the biggest mistake in your history

How many times have the Fulanis ravaged your women and the men flee?

Though I don't support violence but I'm sure the Fulanis won't dare Yorubas in Ogun, Oyo or Ilorin ever again

They know the cowards they can pounce on and get away with it

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (36) (Reply)

Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Leads Soldiers For Early Morning Exercise (Photos) / 12 Boko Haram Members Killed By Soldiers - Graphic Photos / Photos Of People Running Away From The Scene Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.