Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:14 AM

Ladies Help Pls!!!how Do I Convince An Ex 2dislyk Me?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Help Pls!!!how Do I Convince An Ex 2dislyk Me?? (2478 Views)

. / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. / How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Help Pls!!!how Do I Convince An Ex 2dislyk Me?? by Nasty22(m): 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
kundi90: My simple advice is: don't do anything to hurt her. She messed up and she knows that (some ladies don't), so that is a plus for her. Why should you be seeking to make her dislike you? You know your stand on her, so you should let her keep being nice to you. You need a nice ex around and not some "cursing-machine". Who knows, you might need her later in the future, for either getting a good wife (her recommendations might be helpful), or financial stuffs (anyone can help you), et al. In conclusion, I would advice you to keep her as a friend and make sure you tell her what she is to you, so she stops having an alien idea.
tnx alot..u write up amazes n inspires alot
Re: Ladies Help Pls!!!how Do I Convince An Ex 2dislyk Me?? by kelvinclint(m): 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2013
Tinubu: Go and contact hiv...and give it to her... tank me later
LOL....
Re: Ladies Help Pls!!!how Do I Convince An Ex 2dislyk Me?? by valyzubxx(m): 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
kundi90: My simple advice is: don't do anything to hurt her. She messed up and she knows that (some ladies don't), so that is a plus for her. Why should you be seeking to make her dislike you? You know your stand on her, so you should let her keep being nice to you. You need a nice ex around and not some "cursing-machine". Who knows, you might need her later in the future, for either getting a good wife (her recommendations might be helpful), or financial stuffs (anyone can help you), et al. In conclusion, I would advice you to keep her as a friend and make sure you tell her what she is to you, so she stops having an alien idea.
Probably the wisest post I've seen on NL
Re: Ladies Help Pls!!!how Do I Convince An Ex 2dislyk Me?? by BB12(f): 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
In case you don't know, telling her that she is still your friend has a different meaning to her oo! It means there is still hope, I can still land him undecided You give her a mile, she takes more than that.

Just try and ignore her so you can concentrate on your life and more meaningful relationships.
Don't do anything stupid sha, so that when you guys bump into each other in the future, you would be able to say "hello, how have you been?" smiley
Re: Ladies Help Pls!!!how Do I Convince An Ex 2dislyk Me?? by Nasty22(m): 6:11am On Dec 31, 2013
BB12: In case you don't know, telling her that she is still your friend has a different meaning to her oo! It means there is still hope, I can still land him undecided You give her a mile, she takes more than that.

Just try and ignore her so you can concentrate on your life and more meaningful relationships.
Don't do anything stupid sha, so that when you guys bump into each other in the future, you would be able to say "hello, how have you been?" smiley
9ce piece dr..tnx
Re: Ladies Help Pls!!!how Do I Convince An Ex 2dislyk Me?? by Youngpo413: 5:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
BB12:
you would be able to say "hello, how have you been?" smiley
saying hello to an ex is stupidity...what will you gain by greeting her?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Wat" Ur Advice On These? / Caught In The ACT! / Ladies Are There Any Certified Reasons Why U Decline Some Guys Hugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.