Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Help I Am Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I Am Confused (968 Views)

Am Confused....what Do I Tell My Prospective Husband? / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... / Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Am Confused by flavolar(f): 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
Season greetings to all Nairalanders i had to post this here because i didnt know where else to turn to for advice. Am a lady of 23years of age a corper serving currently in Ogun state. Have been in a relationship for over a year now and i think we are heading somwhere.

On a fateful day after i got back from the 3weeks orientation camp i had a heart to heart talk with my mum and she made me understand the need for me to get married or hAve marriage on my priority list next year claiming daT since i'l be done with service next year settling down is eminent,which i dnt disagree with her. I toLd her i was in a relationship with som1 whom she will get to know soon when d time is ripe.

My mum was very happy when i said this and wished me well, she then told me she wants me to go with her to our pastor for prayers concerning my relationship *the guy in question*. I hesitated @first because i am not the "my pastor said this and that type", i believe whatever will be will be. But mumsy insisted that i have to go with her. NB: my mum is the fire branded kind of xtian dat likes prayers,fastings, and believes a lot in prophesy.

We got there dat fateful day and my pastor prayed for us after asking about our wellbeing and all. The next thing he asked my mum if there was anything my mum would like him to pray about. My mum pointed to me that its concerning me and the guy i am seeing. He was like whats his name i told him and he said lets pray *again*. He prayed for a while nd then said my sister will u like tO hear d truth? I said definitely sir, he said you cant marry this man. The two of you cant make it to the alter.

I wAs shocked. I was like sir but y? He said cos the guy is this is that womanizes nd has some traits which will def show up later which me myself wnt like in a man i would like to settle with. To be frank i luv this guy and i told the pastor so. his reply was well now i knw what i knw so i shuld prep for what will com. I felt so down but then he made a statement he said: all i just want u to know is u will soon meet som1*he described the person* and the both of you wil get married in 2015. I see 2015 buh i cant say d month precisely. Therefore go and pray and be vigilant. But you cant marry ******* my boyfriends name.

That is my plight i cant bring mysef to stop seeing my bf *of which i didnt mention anything to him* becos i luv him so much. And my mum said i shuld just give up on him*my bf* nd move on. I dnt knw where ds mysterious 2015 hubby is comn from and i cant help but keep thinking about this whole issue. Pls i need some sewious advice.
Re: Help I Am Confused by sunnydayasaba(m): 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.....But seriously, which church do u attend, I will really luv to meet this pastor too,

It could be true, it all depends if he has ever made any prophecy for ur family that came to past, If otherwise, U can simply disregard it.

But i still need the church name and branch pls, I need to see ur pastor too myself
Re: Help I Am Confused by Project400: 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
Love indeed is a good thing.
May God see you through, my sister smiley

What will be, will be smiley

1 Like

Re: Help I Am Confused by dejt4u(m): 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2013
Mayb d pastor is describin his son or one of his church members dat is desperate for a girl to you grin
jst kidding.. My advise is that u shld search 2ru ur mind and follow ur heart
Re: Help I Am Confused by MrCork: 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
flavolar: Seas[/color]on greetings to all Nairalanders i had to post this here because i didnt know where else to turn to for advice. Am a lady of 23years of age a corper serving currently in Ogun state. Have been in a relationship for over a year now and i think we are heading somwhere.

On a fateful day after i got back from the 3weeks orientation camp i had a heart to heart talk with my mum and she made me understand the need for me to get married or hAve marriage on my priority list next year claiming daT since i'l be done with service next year settling down is eminent,which i dnt disagree with her. I toLd her i was in a relationship with som1 whom she will get to know soon when d time is ripe.

My mum was very happy when i said this and wished me well, she then told me she wants me to go with her to our pastor for prayers concerning my relationship *the guy in question*. I hesitated @first because i am not the "my pastor said this and that type", i believe whatever will be will be. But mumsy insisted that i have to go with her. NB: my mum is the fire branded kind of xtian dat likes prayers,fastings, and believes a lot in prophesy.

We got there dat fateful day and my pastor prayed for us after asking about our wellbeing and all. The next thing he asked my mum if there was anything my mum would like him to pray about. My mum pointed to me that its concerning me and the guy i am seeing. He was like whats his name i told him and he said lets pray *again*. He prayed for a while nd then said my sister will u like tO hear d truth? I said definitely sir, he said you cant marry this man. The two of you cant make it to the alter.

I wAs shocked. I was like sir but y? He said cos the guy is this is that womanizes nd has some traits which will def show up later which me myself wnt like in a man i would like to settle with. To be frank i luv this guy and i told the pastor so. his reply was well now i knw what i knw so i shuld prep for what will com. I felt so down but then he made a statement he said: all i just want u to know is u will soon meet som1*he described the person* and the both of you wil get married in 2015. I see 2015 buh i cant say d month precisely. Therefore go and pray and be vigilant. But you cant marry ******* my boyfriends name.

That is my plight i cant bring mysef to stop seeing my bf *of which i didnt mention anything to him* becos i luv him so much. And my mum said i shuld just give up on him*my bf* nd move on. I dnt knw where ds mysterious 2015 hubby is comn from and i cant help but keep thinking about this whole issue. Pls i need some sewious advice.

[color=#000099].....r u light skin? angry
Re: Help I Am Confused by MrCork: 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
n greetings to all Nairalanders i had to post this here because i didnt know where else to turn to for advice. Am a lady of 23years of age a corper serving currently in Ogun state. Have been in a relationship for over a year now and i think we are heading somwhere.

.....r u light skin? angry
Re: Help I Am Confused by Snoggy(m): 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
Why don't you ask God for directions. After all, we are all HIS.

If truly, marrying your boyfriend is not the plan of God for your life, He will reveal it to YOU.

'cus some pastors do not see well, and most times, they misinterpret.
Re: Help I Am Confused by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hmmmm....my dear, dis is so seriouse o...2me, ill advice u 2follow ur @...what matters most is 4u 2personally pray abt it n follow ur @..I can't say if dat pastor is lieing or tellin d truth cos listenin 2pastors almost ruined my relationship too. So since den, hv bin prayin personally abt it 4God 2grant me my @desires..jus follow ur @ n pray, dats ol I can say
Re: Help I Am Confused by phlemzy: 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
My piece: Dont by yourself initiate a breakup btw u and the guy because of a prophecy.If for any reason dis relationship wouldnt end in a marriage,nature will have its way of ending it. Let it go on with the assumption dat u neva told mum & u neva saw a pastor.At best,keep wateva ensues btw u and the guy to urself at dis tym, but in order not to leave out the prophecy(which i kno somhow u av a lil believe in),u should be open in the year ahead to see wat it give..
Re: Help I Am Confused by flavolar(f): 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
@phlemzy nor dat i believe in it okay its just my mum dat makes me beliee i shuldnt turn deaf hears to such issues u knw. *my mum thinks me doin this means am nt d fire branded type like her* imagine? PS i av nt initiated any breakup plan whatsoever me and him, we are stil 2geda
Re: Help I Am Confused by flavolar(f): 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
@sunnydayadaba yes this pastor has been our family pastor for a long tym. He initiates fating and prayer for d family and my mum takes it sewiously nd it has worked so far, some of which am a witness to. PS i am nt priviledge to disclose d name of d pastor nor his church
@MR cork. NO, i am nt light skinned. Bet y d question
Re: Help I Am Confused by phlemzy: 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
flavolar: @phlemzy nor dat i believe in it okay its just my mum dat makes me beliee i shuldnt turn deaf hears to such issues u knw. *my mum thinks me doin this means am nt d fire branded type like her* imagine? PS i av nt initiated any breakup plan whatsoever me and him, we are stil 2geda
I've not adviced dat u disbelieve in anyway,and you need not be d 'fire brand type' for u to obey the prophecy.afterall,the prophecy is only meant to guide u for the future.all i feel is dat u should live on like u heard nothin,then b prayerful about wat tomoro gives in dis regard..
Re: Help I Am Confused by bknight: 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
Continue with ur relationship and let things continue on its natural course. If indeed u break up and hook up a description he gave, then be it.
Re: Help I Am Confused by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
flavolar: He said cos the guy is this is that womanizes nd has some traits which will def show up later which me myself wnt like in a man i would like to settle with.
These are just general statements that could be said by anyone, about anyone.
Why don't you ask yourself if there's any credibility to these statements?
You've been together for more than a year, afterall.
Re: Help I Am Confused by waleey27(m): 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
Never allow any pastor tell you that you cannot marry someone. If you and your boyfriend are meant to marry, it will happen. What will be will be. A pastor also said I shouldn't marry my wife (my cousin went to see the pastor because I don't believe in such things). They also told me I would meet someone else and even described the person. I didn't listen to all of those. I have been married to my wife for almost 9 years. I have never been happier. Imagine if I had listened to all those stories, I would have missed being married to my best friend. My advice is: continue to see your boyfriend and also continue to pray. If God wants it for you, it will be.
Re: Help I Am Confused by flavolar(f): 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
@waleey27 thanks so much for ur sincere advice i'l def continue in prayer nd stick to him nd i'l let the will of God to be done.... Ur experience is a source of inspiration to me nd i wish u all the best in ur marriage too. God bless u for me
Re: Help I Am Confused by NnamdiN: 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
Pastors ? They got nothing on me. I don't even believe them on Sundays.
my dad believes these so called prophets a lot(he has genuine reasons sha). Let me tell you how I think these people come up with their fake prophecies with a true life story. My Dad invited one to our house to pray for a lotta things which ordinarily required common sense and a few hustlings to fix. He came with his con partners and after all their bla bla bla prayers, it was time for prophecies. I have three siblings, I'm the eldest, I have two other brothers and a kid sis. Somehow my younger brothers look older than me. (one is bigger and the other is as hairy as a wild animal) na me still senior them.
Now my father's other boys(not related to us) joined the prayers. (na there the prophet fall hand). He went to the biggest dude(he must have calculated and assumed he was my dad's eldest child) he started talking nonsense(things like, you're the first child, the holy spirit says bla bla bla, you will always be first in bla bla bla, your father will depend on you bla bla) when he was done, he asked pupsi, this is your first son right ? Pupsi said No and pointed at me. See shock for prophet face na grin the dude he prophesied for aint even my brother nor a first child in his own family.
I'm not saying there are no real prophets but this one was just dumb. They're usually very wise and can calculate a lot of things with little clues you give them. Trust me, your mum must have said something that he used in his false prophecies against your guy. Life is all about risks, if you love this guy go for him. cool

Your mum hasn't met him yet abi?, tell her you have decided to break up with him and reintroduce him as your new guy anytime you guys are ready. If I were you, I would have given a fake name to see if the holy spirit will give him expo grin Shebi prophet say na 2015 ? If your boyfriend proposes to you and asks when you'd like your wedding to hold. Just kukuma choose 2015. Make the prophesy rhyme well. Just see the prophesy as a guide to choosing a suitable date. You're educated. Shame on your education if you let a con man that probably stopped at SS3 make you lose your sweet boyfriend. cool

2 Likes

Re: Help I Am Confused by flavolar(f): 9:47am On Dec 28, 2013
@NnamdiN i just c ant stop laffn @ur own experience. Tanks for sharing that with me. Yes mumsy doesnt know him so i'l just possibly ff ur trick nd reintroduce him to mum nd let nature play its role. Tanks a bunch God bless u for me
Re: Help I Am Confused by NnamdiN: 10:15am On Dec 28, 2013
flavolar: @NnamdiN i just c ant stop laffn @ur own experience. Tanks for sharing that with me. Yes mumsy doesnt know him so i'l just possibly ff ur trick nd reintroduce him to mum nd let nature play its role. Tanks a bunch God bless u for me
you're welcome dear. God bless your union.

(1) (Reply)

3 Major Differences Between Dating And Courting You Should Know / Frank Talk: Where Is Your Pride As A Woman? / I Killed My Lover Because She Made Me Jealous – Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.