Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,578 members, 7,823,510 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. (74745 Views)

Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors / Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) / 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
martha: Some guys use "KK" too and I consider them gay tongue
I use it. tell police.

9 Likes

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Chloeriley: 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
This is so true! I use dem a lot...
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Andyblaze: 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
LadyH: who says that?

1 Like

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
ismokeweed:
I use it. tell police. anuofia
Was calling me "Anuofia" Necessary?

6 Likes

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by vislabraye(m): 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
Kingtim: 1)“Fine” – This is the word women use to end an argument when she knows she is right and you need to shut up.

2) “Nothing” – means “Something” and you need to be worried.

3) “Go Ahead” – this is a dare, not permission, don’t do it.

4) “Whatever" – A women’s way of saying screw you.

5) “That’s Ok” – She is thinking long and hard on how and when you will pay for your mistake.

Bonus Word:
“Wow!” – This is not a compliment; she’s amazed that one person could be so stupid.

mods front page plz

Summary of everything: No good word can come from a lady

11 Likes

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Chanchit: 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
But I use k n kk for both sex, it has never meant anything to me xcept now that I'm seeing it here. Buh I'm not gonna stop using it, since its not for ulterior motives.

3 Likes

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Buddydogg(m): 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
Dannylux:

Whoa! you deserve a medal.
medal undecided fo wey! U too self na wawa
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Pizzanatty(m): 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
MissYuzedo: What of suck my odolondolo angry angry
kai...u don finish me with laf ooo...bt plsss do me a favour wit d meaning plsssss (odolondolo) and its origin...thanx
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
Andyblaze:
Andy, Ur d defination of "Crazy"... And Ur d combination of Funny and Annoying... Oya pls stop uploading dat picture na... Plsss

5 Likes

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by RetardedIdiot: 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
Kingtim: 1)“Fine” – This is the word women use to end an argument when she knows she is right and you need to shut up.

5) “That’s Ok” – She is thinking long and hard on how and when you will pay for your mistake.

Bonus Word:
“Wow!” – This is not a compliment; she’s amazed that one person could be so stupid.

mods front page plz

k angry angry

1 Like

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Buddydogg(m): 10:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
martha: Andy, Ur d defination of "Crazy"... And Ur d combination of Funny and Annoying... Oya pls stop uploading dat picture na... Plsss
hmmmmm same
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Jerrick(m): 10:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
The KK is the worst! I hate it! angry

1 Like

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Bantino(m): 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2013

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by joywendy(f): 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
angryNot true!
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Buddydogg(m): 10:40pm On Dec 27, 2013
joywendy: angryNot true!
not true! Then YOU need to see the source huh!
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by c4sam(m): 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
D word wareva me ∂ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ use pass women Oº°˚˚°ºo. So b4 any chic wareva me, me don wareva A̶̲̥̅♏ Oº°˚˚°ºo.

2 Likes

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by DocAdray(f): 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hmmm... Am guilty of No. 2 and 4.

I need to take corrections now!

1 Like

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Adesewa19(f): 10:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
grin
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Dhurmynick(m): 10:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
I would not only kill the woman, but the whole family of the woman that says whatever to me.. I hate that word more than my life, the devil... If you no wan my trouble @ ladies, never say whatever to me. My late ex_Gf was murdered bcoz of that word.. By me. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by annawhite(f): 10:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
dBard:

Funny..u need t see d way ladies freak out wen I say wateva t dem.
Used t wonder y..Now I know grin grin
you are so right......a lady can say dis with little or no harm
But when my man uses that word WHATEVER! It makes me withdraw every form of activity of drama wey I been wan form

1 Like

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by shark2last(m): 10:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
It annoys me after chatting a lady about how your day went and she simply replied "good for u"
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Chomzy19(f): 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
Yomieluv: 6.duur-means go,and die,its usually said with their hands raised up like tolotolo wing.
7.issh-only God knows what that means.a lady can help out.
Lol Issh means Issue
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Skinni10ne: 10:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
Dhurmynick: I would not only kill the woman, but the whole family of the woman that says whatever to me.. I hate that word more than my life, the devil... If you no wan my trouble @ ladies, never say whatever to me. My late ex_Gf was murdered bcoz of that word.. By me. tongue

Whatever...

3 Likes

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Rawpidgin(m): 10:47pm On Dec 27, 2013

Bonus Word:

Edit*
Braaaaaaaaa my thread finally made front page.. Oh my God! #Pulls boxerS, runs unclad on the street Screaming yes! cheesy What nice a way of ending 2013. God bless the mod who put this on front page.

*Runs after him, tie him up & take him to yaba left*

3 Likes

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Chomzy19(f): 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
Dhurmynick: I would not only kill the woman, but the whole family of the woman that says whatever to me.. I hate that word more than my life, the devil... If you no wan my trouble @ ladies, never say whatever to me. My late ex_Gf was murdered bcoz of that word.. By me. tongue
DuuuuR... WAREVA DUDE!

1 Like

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
c4sam: D word wareva me ∂ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ use pass women Oº°˚˚°ºo. So b4 any chic wareva me, me don wareva A̶̲̥̅♏ Oº°˚˚°ºo.
What is dis one saying Ok we don know say u get BB...

1 Like

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Dhurmynick(m): 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
Skinni10ne:

Whatever...

angry
Never test the devil
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Missmossy(f): 10:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
So true menh!
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Chomzy19(f): 10:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
Rawpidgin: *Runs after him, tie him up & take him to yaba left*
Good Job! Don't really know what it is with sm pipu n front page
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by free2ryhme: 10:49pm On Dec 27, 2013

Bonus Word:

Edit*
Braaaaaaaaa my thread finally made front page.. Oh my God! #Pulls boxerS, runs unclad on the street Screaming yes! cheesy What nice a way of ending 2013. God bless the mod who put this on front page.

is this the greatest achievement of your life ..

wetin go happen if u get one million naira

u fit commit suicide ooo undecided

2 Likes

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by shejane: 10:50pm On Dec 27, 2013
Fine - wen am nt in d mood 2 argue or talk

Kk- wen u are nt making sense atall

Dat woteva is so so me- wen am tired of ur nonsense nd it also means Go nd Die true true

Funny thread thou

1 Like

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Laughing: 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
D funniest part is dat it's common to ALL ladies. Does dt mean all ladies sleep wit deir heads pointing in d same direction? #RemixedYorubaSaying. Only God knows ao much I hate dat word "whatever"...gosh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? / Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) / Man Hides In Wardrobe As Lady’s Main Boyfriend Shows Up Unannounced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.