Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,546 members, 7,823,395 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage (21643 Views)

10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist / I'm Bored, So Why Not?? Yet Another Feminist Thread! / Rise Of The Feminist Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Chillis: 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2013
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
Chillis: Go and confess your sins in this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1569983/confessions-misogynist-man-hates-women

grin

This thread is an open challenge to fake nairaland internet feminist like you to show how feminism helps marriage by showing women who have successfully juggled feminism and their marriage and came out successfully.
But I understand that your anger is that there is no such women.

Any other silly posts you are taking just shows I am right after all.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2013
dinachi:

I prefer your other moniker saying this.

Wait, I thought you said I should gerrout. Now you want me back? Can you make up your mind? Men don't know what they want!!!!

*See what I just did there with the bolded? It's called pulling a Dinachi, aka making senseless leaps of logic. See I could make a good troll too.*

grin grin
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2013
ileobatojo:

women don't know what they want!!!!

*See what I just did there with the bolded? It's called pulling an ileobatojo, aka making senseless leaps of logic. See I could make a good troll too.*

grin grin

Na you talk am oh! grin grin grin grin
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by coogar: 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2013
dinachi: I know that feminism is the greatest cause of divorces in Nigeria at the moment. One of the most recent being the marriage of Commediene Princess which just hit the rocks. Well a little digging has confirmed that none of the world renowned feminists have a great marriage. Most end up as Lesbians or Never married women or multiple divorces. What is wrong with feminism?

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Chillis: 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
dinachi:

This thread is an open challenge to fake nairaland internet feminist like you to show how feminism helps marriage by showing women who have successfully juggled feminism and their marriage and came out successfully.
But I understand that your anger is that there is no such women.

Any other silly posts you are taking just shows I am right after all.
grin

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
Chillis:
grin

Show successfully married mainstream feminists, you can't. It is a lesson to ladies out there. THERE IS NO SUCCESSFULLY MARRIED FEMINISTS. MARRIAGE AND FEMINISM ARE NOT COMPATIBLE. SO IT IS A CHOICE LADIES! IT IS EITHER YOU ARE MARRIED OR YOU ARE A FEMINIST. THE CHOICE IS YOURS!
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by yfo: 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2013
#R.I.P Thread sad

@o.p..you didn't have to respond to every negative post and that would MAYBE have salvaged this thread. My two kobo.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 9:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
y-fo:
#R.I.P Thread sad

@o.p..you didn't have to respond to every negative post and that would MAYBE have salvaged this thread. My two kobo.

On the contrary, it helped the thread to grow. Some of these feminists needs to get what is coming to them. Thanks for your opinion though.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Kanwulia: 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2013
Please o!
My DARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLING husband of 15 years. . . .cooks and brings it to my bed. . . While I sit my 'bread-winning' azzze on NL all day?
Am I anti-masculinist? tongue
He works too. . .but loves to cook!
So, I let him have the kitchen. . . 90% of the time.

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2013
Kanwulia: Please o!
My DARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLING husband of 15 years. . . .cooks and brings it to my bed. . . While I sit my 'bread-winning' azzze on NL all day?
Am I anti-masculinist? tongue
He works too. . .but loves to cook!
So, I let him have the kitchen. . . 90% of the time.
grin grin grin grin grin grin No you are one hell of a lucky woman. He COOKS because he wants to do it for you not because you insisted on it to prove that you are pushing for feminist rights, abi?

His is not about feminism, it is about love and what he loves doing and I bet you love the food!

This topic is about rude uncouth women who think that their husband is their enemy number one and must be resisted at all costs.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by coogar: 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
the man in the picture is not cooking - he's serving himself. even the most anti-feminist man will go to the kitchen & serve himself.....a picture of a man peeling yams while the wife is watching khloe & kim would be more appropriate.

3 Likes

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Kanwulia: 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2013
dinachi:
grin grin grin grin grin grin No you are one hell of a lucky woman. He COOKS because he wants to do it for you not because you insisted on it to prove that you are pushing for feminist rights, abi?

His is not about feminism, it is about love and what he loves doing and I bet you love the food!

This topic is about rude uncouth women who think that their husband is their enemy number one and must be resisted at all costs.

Hmmmmm!
If only you knew how much fight we took to get to this stage. . . .
How can you say ANY WOMAN THINKS HER OWN HUSBAND IS ENEMY #1?
He must have a good reason then!

It does just not MAKE SENSE!

Anyhoo. . . for those in doubt of how pampered some of us actually are. . .

Dinner is served honey. . . . and have some chilled wine with my gourmet cooking! cool
NOTICE HOW CLEAN HE IS IN HIS CHEF'S UNIFORM? cool

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 29, 2013
dinachi:

Show successfully married mainstream feminists, you can't. It is a lesson to ladies out there. THERE IS NO SUCCESSFULLY MARRIED FEMINISTS. MARRIAGE AND FEMINISM ARE NOT COMPATIBLE. SO IT IS A CHOICE LADIES! IT IS EITHER YOU ARE MARRIED OR YOU ARE A FEMINIST. THE CHOICE IS YOURS!
Successful marriage?? where we go again cos am female am expected to aspire to marriage even if am being abuse in d marriage I have to remain in the marriage just to make the society happy.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 29, 2013
OMG!! Some men are seriously wishing death and all on Feminists. buhahahahahaha. Its a pity that feminists are the reason why u can't sleep at night. Too bad.

I have noticed very closely that feminists are most desired by men that love intelligent and outspoken women. Even Oprah herself has a partner but has refused to get married because she is not cut out for the institution of marriage. But still, she has a Man. why is the man still with her till today? You do not have supernatural powers to know each and every single feminist and how they fare in their marriages. Only Ego stricken, low self esteemed men hate feminists because they are not easy to control and subdue like slaves. Ive also noticed that there are certain kind of men feminists end up with. Ive never seen a feminist end up with an abusive ,ego stricken man. even if they at one time dated such men, they dnt stay with such men. while the subservient women end up with these men. why is that? because at the end of the day, you as an individual will go for your kind.

Poster, its not by force to marry a feminist. Feminists are not the only kind of females we have. We have different varieties of women just as we have different varieties of men. Just as we have male chauvinists, we will also have feminists. men and women will continue to have MIRROR VERSIONS OF ONE ANOTHER. As unpleasant as both personalities could be sometimes, they will always end up with someone for marriage, surprisingly last in that marriage. That is LIFE!! No longer BLACK AND WHITE? Or dnt u ever get surprised as to why certain men love certain women? why are u bothered??

Go for your kind and allow other men like you who are bold with great self esteem to marry feminists!! You as you are can't speak for all MEN as regards specifications of the kind of women they desire. most men dnt want to admit that other men dnt reason like them. Instead, they love to generalize and think for others. I have personally met a guy who loves feminists. In fact, he said that if his girlfriend does not reason like one, he will walk over her and abuse her. Leave Feminists alone and stop having nightmares!! To each his own oooo. Learn to see Life in many shades of colours.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by soulglo: 3:06am On Dec 29, 2013
In addition to the above mentioned. Jay Leno's wife of more than 30 years Mavis Leno. He publicly supports his wife. He even considers himself a feminist. Jay Leno is worth over 100 million dollars.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 6:19am On Dec 29, 2013
Sophyrocks: OMG!! Some men are seriously wishing death and all on Feminists. buhahahahahaha. Its a pity that feminists are the reason why u can't sleep at night. Too bad.

I have noticed very closely that feminists are most desired by men that love intelligent and outspoken women. Even Oprah herself has a partner but has refused to get married because she is not cut out for the institution of marriage. But still, she has a Man. why is the man still with her till today? You do not have supernatural powers to know each and every single feminist and how they fare in their marriages. Only Ego stricken, low self esteemed men hate feminists because they are not easy to control and subdue like slaves. Ive also noticed that there are certain kind of men feminists end up with. Ive never seen a feminist end up with an abusive ,ego stricken man. even if they at one time dated such men, they dnt stay with such men. while the subservient women end up with these men. why is that? because at the end of the day, you as an individual will go for your kind.

Poster, its not by force to marry a feminist. Feminists are not the only kind of females we have. We have different varieties of women just as we have different varieties of men. Just as we have male chauvinists, we will also have feminists. men and women will continue to have MIRROR VERSIONS OF ONE ANOTHER. As unpleasant as both personalities could be sometimes, they will always end up with someone for marriage, surprisingly last in that marriage. That is LIFE!! No longer BLACK AND WHITE? Or dnt u ever get surprised as to why certain men love certain women? why are u bothered??

Go for your kind and allow other men like you who are bold with great self esteem to marry feminists!! You as you are can't speak for all MEN as regards specifications of the kind of women they desire. most men dnt want to admit that other men dnt reason like them. Instead, they love to generalize and think for others. I have personally met a guy who loves feminists. In fact, he said that if his girlfriend does not reason like one, he will walk over her and abuse her. Leave Feminists alone and stop having nightmares!! To each his own oooo. Learn to see Life in many shades of colours.

You are unfortunately misguided. Who told you I am bothered about feminists? I only threw a legitimate challenge and four pages later none of you could meet my challenge, you only sidestep and discuss irrelevant things. My point is there is no mainstream feminist with a good marriage. Read between the lines! Simply put feminism is anti marriage.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 6:58am On Dec 29, 2013
soul_glo: In addition to the above mentioned. Jay Leno's wife of more than 30 years Mavis Leno. He publicly supports his wife. He even considers himself a feminist. Jay Leno is worth over 100 million dollars.

Mavis Leno simply apes her husband. And let me take a quote from him here for your reading pleasure.
Jay: "We'd been together for about four years, during which time she expressed no interest in marriage. She expressed more interest in not getting married ..."
Source: Jay Leno: Leading With My Chin. pg. 228

Did you read for more than four years after they dated, she expressed no interest in marriage? That is the main problem of core feminists! It was only after Jay talked sense into her miserable head that she married him especially when she realized a life time of misery that awaited her as a core feminist. She lives in the shadow of her husband. She desperately needed guidance which the husband provided! The married is successful because she submitted herself to his leadership! In fact for all intents and purposes, the husband taught her his own brand of feminism which she is accepted and moreover he is worth a whopping 100 million dollars!

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Dantedasz(m): 7:06am On Dec 29, 2013
^^
It appears even the most hardened feminist has a price tag.
So Lenos wife agreed to walk in his shadow for 100 million bucks.
Feminism indeed. LOL.

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 7:17am On Dec 29, 2013
Dantedasz: ^^
It appears even the most hardened feminist has a price tag.
So Lenos wife agreed to walk in his shadow for 100 million bucks.
Feminism indeed. LOL.

hahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin. Most of them are just grandstanding. Shebi you saw the post about Jayz's pre-nup agreement with Beyonce? If you Google Mavis Leno you will see where it was stated quite clearly that she keeps a low profile. She even took his last name!. The worst among the pretenders are the faceless ones in this forum, they will make all the noises but go to their homes and you will discover that lambs have more rights than them. The internet provides a very convenient outlet to vent their frustrations.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Dantedasz(m): 7:41am On Dec 29, 2013
How can any body say Beyonce is a feminist?
Her rump shaking, crotch grabbing, bust shaking, raunchy videos are debasing to woman hood and are made to arouse the male interest in her music.
By the way I hope you heard that Miley Cyrus, who twerks to songs about women being ra/ped claims to be a feminist too.
Feminists are a confused bunch and in all honesty the word simply does not mean what it originally meant.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 29, 2013
dinachi:

You are unfortunately misguided. Who told you I am bothered about feminists? I only threw a legitimate challenge and four pages later none of you could meet my challenge, you only sidestep and discuss irrelevant things. My point is there is no mainstream feminist with a good marriage. Read between the lines! Simply put feminism is anti marriage.
Go and Sleep. U do not have supernatural powers to know whether feminists have successful marriages or not. U do not have the full knowledge of every single feminist around the globe. Stop making assumptions u are not even sure about. U are not even sure of your conclusion that is why u had to create the post. U just dnt want to accept facts presented to u. So why dnt u go and rest and stop drinking panadol over headache that is not there. Your assumptions are just wishes. Pele. Go and rest. Null and void post with no Purpose.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Wislet(f): 8:14am On Dec 29, 2013
Fallotti: The thing wey dey vess me sointines na when NIGERIANS DISCUSS MARRIAGE. . .
Are there marriages in NIGERIA? undecided
Desperate old cargos fasting and praying for spouses BECAUSE the society EXPECTS them to use their azzzzzzzzzzzes to survive UNDER A MAN aka MRS AT ALL COST. . . .?
In 90% of cases THE NIGERIAN MEN ARE NOT MARRIAGEABLE. . . BUT ABUSIVE PSYCHOS!!!!

What kind of marriages do we have in NIGERIA. . . ? undecided 90% of them are SHAMS!

Is it not because of the EMOTIONAL AND PHYSICAL ABUSE SOME DAFT GOD STARTED. . . BY VISCIOUSLY PLUCKING OFF THE RIB OF ONE MAD MAN TO MAKE A DENSE FEMALE. . . females have never rested on this planet.

BY THAT SAME DANE GOD. . .WE OWE YOU OUR LIVES AND DEATHS!

Na lie! I SAY YOU JAM THE ROCK OF ALL AGES!!! Na una go die first and last!!!! cool IN THE HANDS OF THE MOST VICIOUS FEMINISTS LIKE MOI IF YOU PULL ANY CHUVANISTIC STUNT WITHIN 2 CONTINENT RADIUS AROUND US! cool

Feminism is here to stay. . . as a LEGITIMATE PROTEST AGAINST THE BRUTISH MENTALITIES OF ANIMALS CALLED ABUSIVE MEN! kiss

OH YES O. . .WE ARE STILL MARRIED. . . AND WE DO NOT TRUST AND OBEY SHYTE EITHER! cool NOT YOU THE MAN OR YOUR PHOCKING GOD! kiss

IF YOU WANT SOME RESPECT. . .AND THIS POOHSIE kiss. . . YOU WILL HAVE TO EARN IT . . . THE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD WAY. . .COME AND PHOCK OR TURN GAYYYYLORD!!!!! kiss

NOT IN THIS MY HOUSE!!!!! kiss IF YOU TRY ANY NONSENSE. . . YOU WILL BE DEALT WITH IN THE LANGUAGE YOU UNDERSTAND. . .AKA FEMINISM!!!! kiss

*I endorse this message*!
MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 8:27am On Dec 29, 2013
Sophyrocks:
Go and Sleep. U do not have supernatural powers to know whether feminists have successful marriages or not. U do not have the full knowledge of every single feminist around the globe. Stop making assumptions u are not even sure about. U are not even sure of your conclusion that is why u had to create the post. U just dnt want to accept facts presented to u. So why dnt u go and rest and stop drinking panadol over headache that is not there. Your assumptions are just wishes. Pele. Go and rest. Null and void post with no Purpose.

Of course even you know that there is no mainstream feminist with a good marriage. I know it hurts but that's the way it is!
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 8:29am On Dec 29, 2013
Wislet: MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU.
WORD!
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 8:33am On Dec 29, 2013
For your reading pleasure here are some quotes from notable feminists:

¤ “I feel that ‘man-hating’ is an honourable and viable political act, that the oppressed have a right to class-hatred against the class that is oppressing them.” – Robin Morgan, Ms. Magazine Editor

¤ “To call a man an animal is to flatter him; he’s a machine, a walking Love Machine.” -– Valerie Solanas

¤ “I want to see a man beaten to a bloody pulp with a high-heel shoved in his mouth, like an apple in the mouth of a pig.” — Andrea Dworkin

¤ “molest is nothing more or less than a conscious process of intimidation by which all men keep all women in a state of fear” — Susan Brownmiller

¤ “The more famous and powerful I get the more power I have to hurt men.” — Sharon Stone

¤ “In a patriarchal society, all heterosexual intercourse is molest because women, as a group, are not strong enough to give meaningful consent.” — Catherine MacKinnon

¤ “The proportion of men must be reduced to and maintained at approximately 10% of the human race.” — Sally Miller Gearhart

¤ “Men who are unjustly accused of molest can sometimes gain from the experience.” – Catherine Comins

¤ “All men are rapists and that’s all they are” — Marilyn French

¤ “Probably the only place where a man can feel really secure is in a maximum security prison, except for the imminent threat of release.” — Germaine Greer.
www.womenagainstmen.com/media/feminism-is-a-hate-group.html
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 8:34am On Dec 29, 2013
For your reading pleasure here are some quotes from notable feminists:

¤ “I feel that ‘man-hating’ is an honourable and viable political act, that the oppressed have a right to class-hatred against the class that is oppressing them.” – Robin Morgan, Ms. Magazine Editor

¤ “To call a man an animal is to flatter him; he’s a machine, a walking Love Machine.” -– Valerie Solanas

¤ “I want to see a man beaten to a bloody pulp with a high-heel shoved in his mouth, like an apple in the mouth of a pig.” — Andrea Dworkin

¤ “molest is nothing more or less than a conscious process of intimidation by which all men keep all women in a state of fear” — Susan Brownmiller

¤ “The more famous and powerful I get the more power I have to hurt men.” — Sharon Stone

¤ “In a patriarchal society, all heterosexual intercourse is molest because women, as a group, are not strong enough to give meaningful consent.” — Catherine MacKinnon

¤ “The proportion of men must be reduced to and maintained at approximately 10% of the human race.” — Sally Miller Gearhart

¤ “Men who are unjustly accused of molest can sometimes gain from the experience.” – Catherine Comins

¤ “Probably the only place where a man can feel really secure is in a maximum security prison, except for the imminent threat of release.” — Germaine Greer.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 8:57am On Dec 29, 2013
I know that feminists are a hate group against men. That's why their marriages fail woefully .

See what feminism did to American women.

1,85% of divorce cases in the US are initiated by women.

2, 70% of criminals in the US were raised by single mothers (Mostly women who divorced their husbands).

That is the fruits of feminism. Who wants to eat?
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 29, 2013
dinachi: For your reading pleasure here are some quotes from notable feminists:

So all of these mentioned represent the global population of feminists?? Please GO AND SLEEP. U didnt even mention the ones that have got bad marriages!! No proof No nothing. Go and rest! Null and void Post!
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 9:16am On Dec 29, 2013
Sophyrocks:
So all of these mentioned represent the global population of feminists?? Please GO AND SLEEP. U didnt even mention the ones that have got bad marriages!! No proof No nothing. Go and rest! Null and void Post!
Apart from null and void, what other English do you speak?

Since you can't respond to the challenge while don't you get a life quietly.

let me do a peep on the Feminists on that quote.

1, Robin Morgan is a DIVORCED mother of one and a British Journalist.

2, Valerie Solanas [/b]NEVER married, was Schizophrenic and even attempted to kill some one. She is the author of the scum manifesto which encouraged women to overthrow the government, eliminate the money system, institute complete automation and eliminate the male sex.

3, [b]Andrea Dworkin
was DIVORCED once and continued to publicly identify herself as a Lesbian while the man she allegedly married continued to publicly identify himself as gay.

4,Susan Brownmiller NEVER MARRIED and says she stays celibate because she doesn't want to COMPROMISE

5, Sharon Stone is twice DIVORCED and considered in many circles as bisexual.

6, Catharine Mckinnon was NEVER MARRIED , she is a professor of law.

7,Sally Miller Gearhart was an openly LESBIAN woman who was never MARRIED.

8, Catherine Comins was NEVER MARRIED.

9, Marilyn French was MARRIED ONCE AND DIVORCED.

10, [b]Germaine Greer'[/b]s marriage only lasted for THREE WEEKS and of course ended in divorce. She also admitted that she was unfaithful to the husband while the marriage lasted. She is a DIVORCEE.

And for your reading pleasure let me post another quote from another notable front line feminist Naomi Goldenberg

“God is going to change. We women… will change the world so much that He won’t fit anymore.” Naomi Goldenberg, Changing of the Gods: Feminism and the End of Traditional Religions.

AND HERE WOMEN I PRESENT TO YOU YOUR FEMINIST CHAMPIONS!
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Dantedasz(m): 10:38am On Dec 29, 2013
dinachi: For your reading pleasure here are some quotes from notable feminists:

All these women sound like DYKES.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Illness Causes 20-year-old To Look-like A Toddler / Golden Eagle Snatches Kid (Video) / Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.