Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,417 members, 7,853,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage (21707 Views)

10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist / I'm Bored, So Why Not?? Yet Another Feminist Thread! / Rise Of The Feminist Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by PureOhio(f): 5:17pm On Dec 31, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Who says I'm being sarcastic here?

I asked you that question long before Coogar asked his. Why did you choose to ignore mine? You aren't being sexist here are you? Putting a male before me? Even though I got there long before him?

If that's how you think a guy should behave towards the opposite sex, can you then blame the women from turning feminist?

This is hilarious. Funniest post so far....
How old are you?
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by EfemenaXY: 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ewuro707: ^^ are you serious Efe? cheesy

Yes. Very.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by EfemenaXY: 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2013
PureOhio:

This is hilarious. Funniest post so far....
How old are you?

Old enough to be your mother.

2 Likes

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by ypepe: 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2013
So one person can open several handles?

I said it. This guy is seriously hurting and don't want to open up.
Pls use another moniker to tell us what is wrong. Some peeps might be of help.
I can bet my new yr chicken that it has to do with d women in his life.

His erractic behaviour at the randy pastor's thread gave him away so much.

Is ur fingers not paining u?
I can c u hv so much time.

Chillisause and Ileobatojo r never d same. Also Ileo can never create another handle.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by PureOhio(f): 5:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Old enough to be your mother.

You're quite insecure then.
Him replying Coogar is basically him high-fiving a team member. They are on the same side of an argument. If I was the one that asked the same question he would have replied me before you.

Even though you're feigning "sitting on the fence" any intelligent mind would know you are not on OP's side of argument judging from your posts, hence his reason for ignoring your obvious question.

But calling him a sexist though? Haba?
"Why didn't you answer me first?" Lol

3 Likes

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 5:27pm On Dec 31, 2013
Efemena_xy:
Who says I'm being sarcastic here?
I asked you that question long before Coogar asked his. Why did you choose to ignore mine? You aren't being sexist here are you? Putting a male before me? Even though I got there long before him?
If that's how you think a guy should behave towards the opposite sex, can you then blame the women from turning feminist?

Well, when you asked that question you put the word intelligent in quote marks. Can you kindly explain why? Secondly I thought you were still joking.

Finally I have answered you so whats the fuss about?
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 5:29pm On Dec 31, 2013
PureOhio:
Him replying Coogar is basically him high-giving a team member. They are on the same side of an argument. If I was the one that asked the same question he would have replied me before you.
Even though you're feigning "sitting on the fence" any intelligent mind would know you are not on OP's side of argument judging from your posts, hence his reason for ignoring your obvious question.

Classic! I endorse this message!
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by EfemenaXY: 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2013
PureOhio:

Him replying Coogar is basically him high-giving a team member. They are on the same side of an argument. If I was the one that asked the same question he would have replied me before you.

Listen, I don't need your insinuations, okay?

If you can't communicate properly without throwing offensive words around then better keep schtum. Besides, my questions were directed to Dinachi, not you - so why have you suddenly got all hot under the collar, jumping excitedly about?

If I wanted to engage in a conversation with you or your ilk, I would have, but frankly speaking, I don't.

So kindly watch your words, girl.

Thank You!

2 Likes

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by EfemenaXY: 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2013
dinachi:

Well, when you asked that question you put the word intelligent in quote marks. Can you kindly explain why? Secondly I thought you were still joking.

Finally I have answered you so whats the fuss about?

No you haven't.

Now answer the question, damn it! angry angry

dinachi:
Classic! I endorse this message!

I'm disappointed in you.

Hiding behind a skirt to fight your battles? I expected much more from you Dinachi.

Shame really. Maybe all the stuff being said about you is true then? Re: opening several monikers to attack others and defend yourself?

3 Likes

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
Still waiting for the answers to my questions.......
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 5:41pm On Dec 31, 2013
Efemena_xy:
No you haven't.
Now answer the question, damn it! angry angry
I'm disappointed in you.
Hiding behind a skirt to fight your battles? I expected much more from you Dinachi.
Shame really. Maybe all the stuff being said about you is true then? Re: opening several monikers to attack others and defend yourself?

i do not want to believe that you have degenerated this much. I won't beat about the bush with you . Your answer lies in my response to coogar. If it does not appeal to your feminist hide that's your loss.

And you disparaging another woman because she did not agree with you is the classical tactic of feminists!

3 Likes

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
He really deserves a wedgie here cheesy
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by coogar: 5:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
thread has become free-for-all. can't we all just get along? feminists, masculinists, homös, heteros, animal-lovers, etc.

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by PureOhio(f): 5:45pm On Dec 31, 2013
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by EfemenaXY: 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2013
dinachi:

i do not want to believe that you have degenerated this much. I won't beat about the bush with you . Your answer lies in my response to coogar. If it does not appeal to your feminist hide that's your loss.

And you disparaging another woman because she did not agree with you is the classical tactic of feminists!

Answer my question jare and stop faffing around!

You already confirmed in Cosmos's thread that you haven't got a clue what love is and more importantly, you haven't got an opinion of your own. C'mon, stop stalling.

And no, I haven't degenerated to anything, I'm just loosing my cool with your other moniker. If you wanna say something to me, say it to my face damn it! angry angry

Now...I'll ask you once more again: what's the purpose of this thread? What lessons are here for me as a female to learn here? What are the issues and most importantly, your solution to these 'problems'? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by EfemenaXY: 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2013
ileobatojo: Still waiting for the answers to my questions.......

hmm...I don't mind him answering you before me as you posed your question first.

But I dey vex with Sir Dinachi. Coogar just jumped the queue and in Dinachi's typical Naija-fashion-of-keeping-the-ladies-waiting-without-so-much-an-apology he expects me to just 'let it pass'. What injustice.

Oya, I still dey hold my second position in the queue sha.

Dinachi, don't disappoint! grin grin
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by EfemenaXY: 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2013
coogar: thread has become free-for-all. can't we all just get along? feminists, masculinists, homös, heteros, animal-lovers, etc.

So says the cat amongst the pigeons eh? cheesy
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
I guess they are not playing by the rule cheesy
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
ypepe: So one person can open several handles?
I said it. This guy is seriously hurting and don't want to open up.
Pls use another moniker to tell us what is wrong. Some peeps might be of help.
I can bet my new yr chicken that it has to do with d women in his life.
His erractic behaviour at the randy pastor's thread gave him away so much.
Is ur fingers not paining u?
I can c u hv so much time.
Chillisause and Ileobatojo r never d same. Also Ileo can never create another handle.

How do you know that they are not the same people? How do you know that she can't create another handle? These are burning questions!
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by PureOhio(f): 6:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
Efemenaxy after reading OP's response to Coogar.

3 Likes

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 6:04pm On Dec 31, 2013
PureOhio: Efemenaxy after reading OP's response to Coogar.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by EfemenaXY: 6:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
dinachi:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Really?

You know what, I don't think you have the ability within you to answer any of those questions. Forget mine sha and answer Ile's - if you can cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by ypepe: 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2013
C dinachi, b4 I wanted to just troll and hv fun but after going tru ur numerous monikers and threads, I know that something is def wrong somewhere.
What is it?
Change moniker, use gutter language but do spewak out. Opening threads upon threads and hvin errrection on any female bashing related thread won't help u either.
U r hidding under a shell. It will snap and break u one day.

Even coogar has quietly shifted ground.

Non of these ladies r what u r accusing them off.
U r hurting, open up.

U hv created new monikers again
I give up.

Like I said b4, chilli and ile r not d same person.
99.9% of pple on nl will tell u d same thing.

4 Likes

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 31, 2013
Efemena_xy:
You know what, I don't think you have the ability within you to answer any of those questions.

ypepe: C dinachi, b4 I wanted to just troll and hv fun but after going tru ur numerous monikers and threads, I know that something is def wrong somewhere.
What is it?
Change moniker, use gutter language but do spewak out. Opening threads upon threads and hvin errrection on any female bashing related thread won't help u either.
U r hurting, open up.
I give up.

Both of you ladies nailed it!

Thanks YPP jare, don't mind him. He knows I'm not Chilli. He just wants revenge because he has been busted.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2013
ypepe: C dinachi, b4 I wanted to just troll and hv fun but after going tru ur numerous monikers and threads, I know that something is def wrong somewhere.
What is it?
U r hurting, open up.
I give up.

grin
Stop getting high blood pressure on a matter that is very clear..... i have stated the purpose of the thread in my response to coogar. if you missed it that just shows how dense you are...who told you that coogar has shifted ground....he is his own man ..and will always do his thing....I did not set out primarily to get followers....I simply wanted to expose the dangerous effects of mainstream feminism on the marriage institution which i hold dear....as it now happened many people here who call themselves feminists do not even know the evil focus of the leaders of the group till i started exposing quotes from some of them against the institution of marriage ....and true to type ..I DID NOT SEE ANY ONE OF YOU CONDEMN THOSE QUOTES...so what does that make you?

3 Likes

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2013
Efemena_xy:
hmm...I don't mind him answering you before me as you posed your question first.
But I dey vex with Sir Dinachi. Coogar just jumped the queue and in Dinachi's typical Naija-fashion-of-keeping-the-ladies-waiting-without-so-much-an-apology he expects me to just 'let it pass'. What injustice.
Oya, I still dey hold my second position in the queue sha.
Dinachi, don't disappoint! grin grin

You have your answer stop repeating the questions .Are you dense?

3 Likes

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by EfemenaXY: 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2013
^^ Watch it Dinachi.

What's with the insultive question?

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Dantedasz(m): 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2013
ileobatojo:

That doesn't answer the question I asked you. It was a very specific question.

What a daft definition. No credible definition, no proof.
Do better please.

Lol! While at it, give us the IP trace results for Dante, Dinachi, Re-learning and Linda20. Thx.

Ileobatojo,
At least try to be consistent.
First you say I am the same poster as the OP.
Then you say I am not the same person as the OP.
Suddenly I am the OP again.
Make up your mind woman.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by tintingz(m): 6:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
I don't know we have many comedians in this Nairaland. grin cheesy
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2013
Dantedasz:

Ileobatojo,
At least try to be consistent.
First you say I am the same poster as the OP.
Then you say I am not the same person as the OP.
Suddenly I am the OP again.
Make up your mind woman.

Show me anywhere I have said you are the OP. And for your dignity's sake, I would suggest you don't mention the post you just quoted. Cos nowhere in that post did I say you were the OP.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Dantedasz(m): 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
ileobatojo:

Show me anywhere I have said you are the OP. And for your dignity's sake, I would suggest you don't mention the post you just quoted. Cos nowhere in that post did I say you were the OP.

You may not have been specific but you have been suggesting it through out this thread..
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by pickabeau1: 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
seems to be a case of early march stuff undecided cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply)

I Suspect My Friend Of Bad Luck Aura / Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others / Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.