Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

How Do You Tell A Girl You Like To Have S.ex With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell A Girl You Like To Have S.ex With Her (3510 Views)

14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Tell A Girl You Like To Have S.ex With Her by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 28, 2013
Please reply
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Like To Have S.ex With Her by Blackeard(m): 11:49am On Dec 28, 2013
Tell her? You don't tell her, you SHOW her!! Kiss the bejeesus out of her, grab that butt and....lol just kidding. Don't do this, go and read your bible.

8 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Like To Have S.ex With Her by MrCork: 11:58am On Dec 28, 2013
Vilicious: Please reply

...u need Jesus!! angry
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Like To Have S.ex With Her by eluquenson(m): 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
@Op
Are you a learner? Try watch all this Ghanian films, they will teach you more cheesy
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Like To Have S.ex With Her by crackhaus: 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2013
I'm trying really hard not to be mean here *exhaling* ...still trying...
Ahh crap, I can't help it!

Vilicious...boy, you will spend an eternity on earth and not get laid if you have to tell/ask for sex with/from a decent chic angry
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Like To Have S.ex With Her by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...u need Jesus!! angry
Pot calling kettle black, you need Jesus too angry

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Like To Have S.ex With Her by Arosa(m): 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2013
You don't tell a woman you want to do it with her unless she is a prostitute.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Like To Have S.ex With Her by jaybee3(m): 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2013
Is she your GF or just a regular friend?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Like To Have S.ex With Her by castielo(m): 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...u need Jesus!! angry
seriosly?! undecided
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Like To Have S.ex With Her by Nostalgia21(m): 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...u need Jesus!! angry
even mr cork [quote author=-Mr Cork-]
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Like To Have S.ex With Her by Temismith(f): 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2013
Just tell her dat u are a sickler (ss), and dat u will soon die, so she shud pity u and assist u sesxually. undecided atleast befor u die. tongue

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Like To Have S.ex With Her by iCool(m): 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2013
^lol
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Like To Have S.ex With Her by Lilprocess(m): 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2013
Lol kids of nowadays are very funny.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Like To Have S.ex With Her by OCTAVO: 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2013
Kneel down and cry in front of her. She'll get the message grin
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Like To Have S.ex With Her by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
Too much noise and too much kids in thread ....Unfollows thread...
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Like To Have S.ex With Her by Lionbite(m): 7:58pm On Dec 28, 2013
This is how you will tell her as a matured guy--- sweetheart we've been together for sometime now and i think we've gotten to that junction where we take it to the next level, lets make love

or you can just say---- 'omo si pata e jekin wole sibe'
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Like To Have S.ex With Her by RazaqMB(m): 8:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
Lionbite: This is how you will tell her as a matured guy--- sweetheart we've been together for sometime now and i think we've gotten to that junction where we take it to the next level, lets make love

LMAO
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Like To Have S.ex With Her by omigin: 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2013
You don't ask for it, you act towards it and the earlier the better for you. If not, you might just be planting and somebody who is fast and furious is reaping from where you planted. I just don't get it, when a lady want something from a guy, she tells you straight away or put it in a away you will get the message, but when it come to some guys, they start withdrawing and acting confused and ladies love people like you. Go for it, no fear.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Like To Have S.ex With Her by NnamdiN: 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
Lionbite: This is how you will tell her as a matured guy--- sweetheart we've been together for sometime now and i think we've gotten to that junction where we take it to the next level, lets make love

if it's a first date nko? grin

Op this is not something you learn, it has to be in you. It also depends on the chick. Sometimes everything is discussed online or over the phone. Other times, you use your instincts. Most times once a girl agrees to be alone with you in your place(She's interested in you sexually) na common sense sha. Just be bold. if you think so much about your ego, it might be difficult coz you would be scared of rejection. Baba rejection aint the end of the world, go straight to the point. If she says no, let her be wink there are numerous chicks out there. But Lemme give you few examples of how I make a convo sexual. She's chewing gum and I'm like I want to chew too, she reaches for the spare in her purse and I'm like No, I want the one in your mouth and from your mouth. There's no way she'll give it to you from her mouth and you won't kiss her. And if she allows you kiss her, She's definitely into u ;Y

The environment usually gives me clues. Another one I tried recently is, babe ur lips are dry, I have the kinda wetlips you haven't used B4 and she was like what's the name, I kissed the living daylight outta her ;Y the rest is history. If you can't muster the courage. Alcohol works well

Other times I'm like babe when are we phucking ? grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Like To Have S.ex With Her by Emeraldrita1(f): 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2013

lols!o ma was so fun e pe gateman ti ti lekun
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Like To Have S.ex With Her by Boomboost(m): 10:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
NnamdiN: if it's a first date nko? grin

Op this is not something you learn, it has to be in you. It also depends on the chick. Sometimes everything is discussed online or over the phone. Other times, you use your instincts. Most times once a girl agrees to be alone with you in your place(She's interested in you sexually) na common sense sha. Just be bold. if you think so much about your ego, it might be difficult coz you would be scared of rejection. Baba rejection aint the end of the world, go straight to the point. If she says no, let her be wink there are numerous chicks out there. But Lemme give you few examples of how I make a convo sexual. She's chewing gum and I'm like I want to chew too, she reaches for the spare in her purse and I'm like No, I want the one in your mouth and from your mouth. There's no way she'll give it to you from her mouth and you won't kiss her. And if she allows you kiss her, She's definitely into u ;Y

The environment usually gives me clues. Another one I tried recently is, babe ur lips are dry, I have the kinda wetlips you haven't used B4 and she was like what's the name, I kissed the living daylight outta her ;Y the rest is history. If you can't muster the courage. Alcohol works well

Other times I'm like babe when are we phucking ? grin
bad guys in d house,i c y'all.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Like To Have S.ex With Her by crazygod(m): 11:03pm On Dec 28, 2013
Get her alone with u in a room, play her a love song ( I recommend 'pull over' by kcee) and she'll get the gist. Don't forget to come back hia and give ya testimony. wink
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Like To Have S.ex With Her by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 28, 2013
Its not polite to tell a girl you want to have sex with her so don't say it except she's a prostitute rendering the service or a runz girl who knows what you want already.

Let me give you a clue.
Invite her to your crib..if she comes GAME!.
Entertain her with what you have got to offer
Don't be in a haste, be neutral cos she can sense it
Have a conversation with her and flow naturally let her be free
After some time TOUCH HER or draw her closer
She would want to resist you so as not to feel cheap but you would try again and be bold.
Kiss her cheek from there to her mouth slow and steady
Before you know it dang! Royal Rumble begins

Hope this will help

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Like To Have S.ex With Her by DonaldGenes(m): 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2013
You need Jesus
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Like To Have S.ex With Her by NnamdiN: 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2013
Boomboost: bad guys in d house,i c y'all.
I see you too bad guy
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Like To Have S.ex With Her by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 29, 2013
she has 2 b ur wife. use carrot n stick approach.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Like To Have S.ex With Her by Icudkill: 12:14am On Dec 29, 2013
U dnt nid to ask a girl for sex..
Just make sure u get alot of alone time wif such girl nd if she fancy's you, she'll giv alot of positive feedback dat even d blind ill notice... D rest depends on hw bold u ar
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Like To Have S.ex With Her by Addict000(m): 12:59am On Dec 29, 2013
Learnt anoda manuveur 2nyt, tnkz guys
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Like To Have S.ex With Her by dann931(m): 4:56am On Dec 29, 2013
I ask mine,whenever I needs it and she gives me.am I wrong for asking that way
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Like To Have S.ex With Her by Nostalgia21(m): 9:37am On Dec 29, 2013
Temismith: Just tell her dat u are a sickler (ss), and dat u will soon die, so she shud pity u and assist u sesxually. undecided atleast befor u die. tongue
lolz.. u bad ooo undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Like To Have S.ex With Her by slap1(m): 9:52am On Dec 29, 2013
Tell her na.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Like To Have S.ex With Her by ITbomb(m): 11:42am On Dec 29, 2013
Get the girl in the mood. If you don't know how then you are not old enough to have sexx

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities / Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) / I Trust Him So Much, Now This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.