Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

WTH! Woman Stabbed Her Fiancé After Disagreement Over Wedding Colours - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WTH! Woman Stabbed Her Fiancé After Disagreement Over Wedding Colours (612 Views)

5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] / Parent Disagreement Over Choice Of Spouse - A Marriage Dilemma / Couple Sends Best-man To Prison Over Wedding Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WTH! Woman Stabbed Her Fiancé After Disagreement Over Wedding Colours by Adenugay(m): 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
Richland County deputies say a 34-year-old woman stabbed her fiancé on Christmas Day after they argued over what colors should be used in their wedding.

Investigators say the man was trying to leave a home near Blythewood after the argument when Krysta James attacked him around 8:30 p.m. Wednesday.

Deputies say the man was stabbed in the upper body, but his injuries weren’t life-threatening.

James is charged with criminal domestic violence of a high and aggravated nature. She remains in jail on a $10,000 bond, and it isn’t known if she has an attorney. See the ugly lady behind the evil acts >>> http://www..com/wth-woman-stabbed-her-fiance-after-disagreement-over-wedding-colours/
Re: WTH! Woman Stabbed Her Fiancé After Disagreement Over Wedding Colours by sage2(m): 8:10am On Dec 29, 2013
Hmm.
Re: WTH! Woman Stabbed Her Fiancé After Disagreement Over Wedding Colours by drnoel: 10:31am On Dec 29, 2013
gangstar bitch
Re: WTH! Woman Stabbed Her Fiancé After Disagreement Over Wedding Colours by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 29, 2013
Smh.yet some fools will say marriage is for everybody.the truth is that some people should have no buisness wiith marriage.you are yet to control your anger and violence,yet you want to manage a household.so when your kids annoy you,i guess you will baptize them with acid.

Hate me all you can,the hatred will not stop me from saying the truth.hiaaannn.ordinary colour,una don fight reach to kill una selves,when other challenging and serious issues arise im marriage,una go turn una selves to barbeque..

Tufffiiiiaaaaakwa

1 Like

Re: WTH! Woman Stabbed Her Fiancé After Disagreement Over Wedding Colours by ukandi1(m): 11:16am On Dec 29, 2013
it could only be a woman with such anger in a union btw man and woman..

(1) (Reply)

Soul E Warns Single Ladies' Stop Going To Church To Look For Husbands / Cheating: Goodbye To Monogamy / From My Diary 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.