Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Why Do Nigerians Get Angry When You Tell Them You Do Not Believe In God?. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Nigerians Get Angry When You Tell Them You Do Not Believe In God?. (7326 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Why Do Nigerians Disbelieve T.B Joshua, Chris Okafor's Miracles? See Reasons / What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians Get Angry When You Tell Them You Do Not Believe In God?. by Image123(m): 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
peterphd:
And this creator is Jewish and wants money even when he's not the oldest god in world history?

No, He's not Jewish or any tribe. He is Lord of heaven and earth.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Get Angry When You Tell Them You Do Not Believe In God?. by Image123(m): 2:08pm On Dec 29, 2013
mazaje:

Yeah a foolish creator god that you can't prove its existence , right?. . .Hope you know that according to men are their silly superstitious beliefs there are many creator gods. . . .

How do you qualify anything as foolish and yet non-existent. Evidently, the fool has said in his heart,,, you know what the fool said.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Get Angry When You Tell Them You Do Not Believe In God?. by mazaje(m): 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
Image123:

How do you qualify anything as foolish and yet non-existent. Evidently, the fool has said in his heart,,, you know what the fool said.

The fool said there is no other god except me. . .you know what the fool said. . .and you as a fool believed it. . .
Re: Why Do Nigerians Get Angry When You Tell Them You Do Not Believe In God?. by Image123(m): 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
mazaje:

The fool said there is no other god except me. . .you know what the fool said. . .and you as a fool believed it. . .

i don't believe that. That is exactly what you say and live.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Get Angry When You Tell Them You Do Not Believe In God?. by peterphd(m): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
Image123:

Same way olodumare is universal.he created the world.just ask macof
Re: Why Do Nigerians Get Angry When You Tell Them You Do Not Believe In God?. by Image123(m): 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
peterphd:
Same way olodumare is universal.he created the world.just ask macof

Well i don't argue against that, what's your point as it relates to the OP?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Get Angry When You Tell Them You Do Not Believe In God?. by peterphd(m): 7:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
Image123:

Well i don't argue against that, what's your point as it relates to the OP?

You say atheists doubt the existence of a creator and you say this creator is the Jewish god.how do you know he created the world and not olodumare?

Is the bible not a Jewish book? How can a non-jewish god come out of a Jewish book?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Get Angry When You Tell Them You Do Not Believe In God?. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
Image123:

But not of Mars. hehe.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Get Angry When You Tell Them You Do Not Believe In God?. by Image123(m): 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
peterphd:

You say atheists doubt the existence of a creator and you say this creator is the Jewish god.how do you know he created the world and not olodumare?

Who is this Jewish god? If you're referring to Jehovah, He is the Lord and Creator of all. BTW, have atheists stopped doubting the existence of a creator or wetin be "you say". i don't know who is olodumare. i would not be surprised though if it is yet another of Jehovah's names. In that case, He created all things.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Get Angry When You Tell Them You Do Not Believe In God?. by Image123(m): 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

But not of Mars. hehe.

John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Get Angry When You Tell Them You Do Not Believe In God?. by mazaje(m): 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
Image123:

Who is this Jewish god? If you're referring to Jehovah, He is the Lord and Creator of all. BTW, have atheists stopped doubting the existence of a creator or wetin be "you say". i don't know who is olodumare. i would not be surprised though if it is yet another of Jehovah's names. In that case, He created all things.

You know the Hindu goddess shiva?. . .She is the creator of everything you see go and read the verders. . . Jehovah is just a jewish and false god, there is no god except shiva because it is written in the verders. . .
Re: Why Do Nigerians Get Angry When You Tell Them You Do Not Believe In God?. by mazaje(m): 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
Image123:

i don't believe that. That is exactly what you say and live.

You don't believe what the bible says any more?. . .I thought in the bible it says there is no other god but yahweh?. . .Who ever wrote that is a fool and what ever concept of god that was attributed to the god remains a fool and who ever believes in any god he can not provide objective evidence for remains a fool, who ever also believe what the bible says about those that do not believe in god also remains a fool. . .

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Get Angry When You Tell Them You Do Not Believe In God?. by Dipwater(m): 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mzsolex: yeah it's always obvious, I guess frustration made you realized there's no God.

p.s If am fighting 4 ma God(lyk some people), most of y'all would dead meat. I just can't stand stupidity, the curse words help drive home the point.
why u dey vex
Re: Why Do Nigerians Get Angry When You Tell Them You Do Not Believe In God?. by Image123(m): 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
mazaje:

You know the Hindu goddess shiva?. . .She is the creator of everything you see go and read the verders. . . Jehovah is just a jewish and false god, there is no god except shiva because it is written in the verders. . .

Do you believe this shiva? i believe God, go figure.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Get Angry When You Tell Them You Do Not Believe In God?. by Image123(m): 11:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
mazaje:

You don't believe what the bible says any more?. . .I thought in the bible it says there is no other god but yahweh?. . .Who ever wrote that is a fool and what ever concept of god that was attributed to the god remains a fool and who ever believes in any god he can not provide objective evidence for remains a fool, who ever also believe what the bible says about those that do not believe in god also remains a fool. . .

i think you need an update. Read and stop establishing your ignorance on this thread any further, i plead.

1Co 8:5 For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)
Deu 10:17 For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:
Exo 15:11 Who is like unto thee, O LORD, among the gods? who is like thee, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Get Angry When You Tell Them You Do Not Believe In God?. by mazaje(m): 4:40am On Dec 30, 2013
Image123:

Do you believe this shiva? i believe God, go figure.

But shiva is god?. . .Go figure. . .
Re: Why Do Nigerians Get Angry When You Tell Them You Do Not Believe In God?. by mazaje(m): 4:44am On Dec 30, 2013
Image123:

i think you need an update. Read and stop establishing your ignorance on this thread any further, i plead.

1Co 8:5 For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)
Deu 10:17 For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:
Exo 15:11 Who is like unto thee, O LORD, among the gods? who is like thee, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders?

Another contradiction in the bible , eh?. . .

Isaiah 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me,

From there is no god but me to i am the god of gods or the best of the gods. . . grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Get Angry When You Tell Them You Do Not Believe In God?. by frank317: 5:07am On Dec 30, 2013
@image,

I believe in bhudist God, hope i am nt a fool.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Get Angry When You Tell Them You Do Not Believe In God?. by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 30, 2013
I think that the internet is helping this matter to go down......

90% of the regular christian posters on the religion section now know how to relate to atheists
Re: Why Do Nigerians Get Angry When You Tell Them You Do Not Believe In God?. by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 30, 2013
After @Image123 lied openly that he did not quote me and i posted a picture evidence of his quote, he has since absconded from the thread.

This goes to show how often Christians lie and how they cowardly run away when evidence is provided.

@Image123 i am still waiting for you on the other thread, you must honestly apologize so that i can forgive you of your sins else you rot in hell. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1565571/inviting-rudedough-discussion-god/17
Re: Why Do Nigerians Get Angry When You Tell Them You Do Not Believe In God?. by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 30, 2013
Mzsolex: lol they're just confused bunch, i don't expect 'em to answer this. Even einstein believed in God.

Einstein didn't believe in a god the way you do. You should read more before making false generalisations.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Get Angry When You Tell Them You Do Not Believe In God?. by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 30, 2013
Mzsolex: lol they're just confused bunch, i don't expect 'em to answer this. Even einstein believed in God.

Einstein didn't believe in a sword wielding, fiery punisher god the way you do. You should read more before making false generalisations.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Get Angry When You Tell Them You Do Not Believe In God?. by Image123(m): 9:45am On Dec 30, 2013
mazaje:

But shiva is god?. . .Go figure. . .

i never contested that shiva is god, would you ever figure?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Get Angry When You Tell Them You Do Not Believe In God?. by Image123(m): 9:48am On Dec 30, 2013
mazaje:

Another contradiction in the bible , eh?. . .

Isaiah 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me,

From there is no god but me to i am the god of gods or the best of the gods. . . grin

No contradiction. There is one God and many gods. Beside God, there is no other God. Would be stunning if you understand this line.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Get Angry When You Tell Them You Do Not Believe In God?. by mazaje(m): 9:50am On Dec 30, 2013
Image123:

i never contested that shiva is god, would you ever figure?

She created the universe and all that is in it. . .So why aren't you worshipping her?. . .
Re: Why Do Nigerians Get Angry When You Tell Them You Do Not Believe In God?. by mazaje(m): 9:52am On Dec 30, 2013
Image123:

No contradiction. There is one God and many gods. Beside God, there is no other God. Would be stunning if you understand this line.

There are many gods out of which the foolish jews claim theirs is the greatest or the only true god. . .Mohammed said there is no god but allah. . .It would be stunning if you also understand this line. . .
Re: Why Do Nigerians Get Angry When You Tell Them You Do Not Believe In God?. by Image123(m): 9:57am On Dec 30, 2013
frank3.16:
@image,

I believe in bhudist God, hope i am nt a fool.

Psalms 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Kindly understand that i have no personal grouse with you or any of you. i'm not referring to anyone as a fool because of his IQ or educational status or logical intelligence or its lack. The qualifier is simply a result of the folly f not acknoowledging the existence of a Creator. Even the animals know that there is God. Your friend, mazaje meanwhile lost all decorum when he was shwn his folly. Thank God, he's more stable now, i was about to pray for him.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Get Angry When You Tell Them You Do Not Believe In God?. by Image123(m): 10:00am On Dec 30, 2013
mazaje:

She created the universe and all that is in it. . .So why aren't you worshipping her?. . .

Again, you don't believe that, do you? Is there hope that you'll ever figure?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Get Angry When You Tell Them You Do Not Believe In God?. by Image123(m): 10:03am On Dec 30, 2013
mazaje:

There are many gods out of which the foolish jews claim theirs is the greatest or the only true god. . .Mohammed said there is no god but allah. . .It would be stunning if you also understand this line. . .

Talk is cheap, you know? My Jehovah God also bears Allah, you know? My Allah saved me, Mo's allah we can't say. Ever heard of counterfeiting?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Get Angry When You Tell Them You Do Not Believe In God?. by mazaje(m): 10:06am On Dec 30, 2013
Image123:

Psalms 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

The person that wrote this passage is a fool, any body that believes it is also a fool. . .No atheist does good?. ..All atheist do abominable work?. . .Bill Gates and Warren Buffet are two atheist billioniares btw them they employ close to a million people. . .They own some of the largest charity organizations in the world that are helping in eradicating polio and reversing blindness by giving back sight to the bling to corrective surgery, many blind people have been able to see through their charitable work, many have averted polio because of their work. . .So you see I have just shown you how your bible and that verse is a piece of garbage that only fools will believe in. . .

Kindly understand that i have no personal grouse with you or any of you. i'm not referring to anyone as a fool because of his IQ or educational status or logical intelligence or its lack. The qualifier is simply a result of the folly f not acknoowledging the existence of a Creator. Even the animals know that there is God. Your friend, mazaje meanwhile lost all decorum when he was shwn his folly. Thank God, he's more stable now, i was about to pray for him.

provide an animal that told you he/she knows that there is a creator. . .By the way the creator of the world is shiva the hindu goddess. . .
Re: Why Do Nigerians Get Angry When You Tell Them You Do Not Believe In God?. by mazaje(m): 10:08am On Dec 30, 2013
Image123:

Talk is cheap, you know? My Jehovah God also bears Allah, you know? My Allah saved me, Mo's allah we can't say. Ever heard of counterfeiting?

allah of the koran is not your god of the bible, he also saved mohammed, so what the hell are you talking about?. . .Your god is just a god idea among other god ideas, end of story. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Christ Restoration Bible Church International Celebrates 10th Anniversary In FCT / A Letter To Atheists In Pics / Tithe And Offering Unbiased - Pastor Bankie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.