Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God (12334 Views)

A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I / 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face / Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
truthislight:

Killed the Jews for food or that the Jews were murmuring against Moses ?

Na wa for you.

God killed the Israelites for complaining about the LACK OF FOOD AND WATER. Bro i don't change my words, i stand by my words like a honorable man.

Answer the questions, stop frustrating me with back and forth questions. Just answer 3 simple questions please.

Was Canaan, the land "flowing with milk and hor'ny" a vacant land?

Did the Israelites kill everyone in the land, loot the nation and ra.pe their virgins before taking over the land "flown with milk and hor'ny"?

Did God kill the Israelites for complaining about food and water?
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by truthislight: 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2013
rudedough: I don't like it when Christians look at a thread with some healthy questions and run away in an attempt to sweep the question under the carpet.

Christians these questions are not going to answer itself or magically disappear, just give me a YES / NO answer to the questions so that i can present my facts. That's not too much to ask is it?

There is something you have to learn to do, you need to learn to addressed issues one at a time.

I ask you to show me were Yahweh killed the sons of Israel for asking for food, you are more interested in the land of Israel.

The reasons are very clear, it was the land that Abraham was befor that the sons of Israel occupied.

The Cannaanites did what Yahweh did not like and he decided to moved them. Simple.

But you will keep on running from showing me where Yahweh killed the Israelits for asking for food.

Show that ^ first.
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
rudedough:

Bro you're still trying to dodge the question. You didn't quote the question but my re-notification. You have freedom of speech and you can say whatever you like but please reconfirm your position by answer the questions so that i can present my facts.

Did the Israelites kill everyone in the land, loot the nation and ra.pe their virgins before taking over the land "flown with milk and hor'ny"?

Thank you.

How am I sure you wouldn't manifest the same spirit of negation you displayed earlier?
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by Image123(m): 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
rudedough:

Are you telling me that you didn't realize you quoted the below passage? Man if you cannot explain the passage, like i earlier said shut the fvck up and sit your ranting a$$ somewhere.

i understand that the devil is a liar and that he is your master. But you would e lying so shamelessly nd blatantly if you cannot show where i quoted that passage. You quoted that passage, not me. If you want help on the passage, you're going to have to state that you've now understood the colt passage better and would not repeat your thoughtless mistake. Its one step at a time, i have all eternity, you don't.
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by truthislight: 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
rudedough:

Someone has told you that you keep beating around the bush but you still wrote the same thing.

In other words, Jesus did not come to bring peace or unite mankind like you Christians preach but he has come to divide and cause calamity among families and "make a man’s enemies be the members of his own household." right?.

So can we say now that it is Jesus who has comes to destroy the peace in the family and not the Devil? Bro just answer YES / NO and stop beating around the bush. It's tiring to be repeating yourself a hundred times.

Jesus clearly said that anyone that has love for father, mother, brother, sister, relatives more than him is not worthy of the kingdom of God.

So, that ^ is the peace he is taking out among fleshly relatives, while his followers are his brothers and sisters.

Hear him speak:

"I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word. " (John 17:6).

"I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine. " (John 17:9).

"And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are. " (John 17:11).

"I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. " (John 17:14).

"They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. " (John 17:16).

"We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not." (1 John 5:18).
"And we know that we know that we originate from God, but the whole world lieth in the power of the wicked one." (1 John 5:19).

Since the world is in the power of Satan, those that have not followed christ will hate those that have followed christ and the followers of christ will obey christ instead of their blood relatives that are of the world and there lies the problems that christ talked about, that because of him, there will be no peace.

Thank you.
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by truthislight: 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
Image123:

i understand that the devil is a liar and that he is your master. But you would e lying so shamelessly nd blatantly if you cannot show where i quoted that passage. You quoted that passage, not me. If you want help on the passage, you're going to have to state that you've now understood the colt passage better and would not repeat your thoughtless mistake. Its one step at a time, i have all eternity, you don't.

How much do Christians have to lie even in the face of realistic proof? SMH for these followers of Christ, same way they lie about the bible.

Sir did you quote the passage or not? Just watch, he will give an apologetic excuse now. grin grin

Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
truthislight:

No, it was not vacant.

Yes, it is the land flowing with milk and Honey.

Thank you.[/size][/b][color=#990000][/color][s][/s]

Bro you have answered 1 question, what about the other 2 questions? Actually i am going to emphasize on the other 2 now since you have agreed that Canaan the land flowing in milk and hor.ny wasn't vacant and the Israelites attacked and killed everyone in it, looted the city, ra.ped their virgins and took over people's land.

So answer the others too as directly as you have answered the 1st one. Let's keep it that simple please.

Thanks
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by OlaoChi: 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2013
Image123:

Quit deceiving yourself and read this truth below

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

This doesn't qualify anybody who has converted away from christianity especially through reading the Bible
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by truthislight: 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
rudedough:

No, it was not vacant.

rudedough:
Did the Israelites kill everyone in the land, loot the nation and [s]ra.pe their virgins before taking over the land[/s] "flown with milk and hor'ny"?

No, they did not kill all, only the once that refuses to make peace in accordance with the directive of the almighty, the creator of all things, the giver of life, those they killed.

rudedough:

No! He killed only those that murmurs and disobeyed against moses.

And if you dont learn to obey the almighty, you will lose your life forever also and nothing will happend.

He is setting a precedence so that all mankind will know who is the most high over all the earth.

In the near future, it will not just be the land of Canaan, but all the earth.

Satan took what does not belong to him in Eden, and Yahweh says he will take it back and destroy all those that will not obey him.

If you have the right to destroy your own property that is not serving a usefull purpose, so Yahweh has the right to do as he wishes with his own property also.

All the land is Yahweh's, Satan is only a thief.
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by OlaoChi: 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
Image123:

[b]I understand that the devil is a liar and that he is your master. [/b]But you would e lying so shamelessly nd blatantly if you cannot show where i quoted that passage. You quoted that passage, not me. If you want help on the passage, you're going to have to state that you've now understood the colt passage better and would not repeat your thoughtless mistake. Its one step at a time, i have all eternity, you don't.

Why do Christians like playing this card when someone disagrees with them
This devil is infact holy and honest compared to the Bible God
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
truthislight:

rudedough:

No, it was not vacant.

rudedough: Did the Israelites kill everyone in the land, loot the nation and ra.pe their virgins before taking over the land "flown with milk and hor'ny"?

No, they did not kill all, only the once that refuses to make peace in accordance with the directive of the almighty, the creator of all things, the giver of life, those they killed.

rudedough: Did God kill the Israelites for complaining about food and water?

Those are your answers, no need to tell me that i'm a sinner and i'm going to be destroyed, it's unnecessary. Now please hold while i draft your proof to put you to sleep once again.
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by truthislight: 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
I have addressed this questions below, but i will address them again to drive it into your head.

rudedough:

[b][size=10pt]I did not ask for excuses. Just be a honorable man and stand on your word that the land was empty and the Israelite did not take over people's land. And also that God did not kill the Israelites for complaining about the lack of food and water.

1. the land was no empty, we all know that.

2. Yahweh did not kill some of the Jews because the asked for food, but that they did other wrong things.

Now, show where Yahweh killed them for asking for food or you keep silent for ever.
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by truthislight: 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
this particular post was a work in progress that i mistakenly send since am making use of a phone.

My full reply is in a post below, make use of that.

Peace

ps:
this reply is null and void and is not a representation of my statement in full.

Try again please.

rudedough:

Bro you have answered 1 question, what about the other 2 questions? Actually i am going to emphasize on the other 2 now since you have agreed that Canaan the land flowing in milk and hor.ny wasn't vacant and the Israelites attacked and killed everyone in it, looted the city, ra.ped their virgins and take over people's land.

So answer the others too as directly as you have answered the 1st one. Let's keep it that simple please.

Thanks
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
[b]God's promise to the Israelites:

Exodus 13:5
When the Lord brings you into the land of the Canaanites, Hittites, Amorites, Hivites and Jebusites—the land he swore to your ancestors to give you, a land flowing with milk and honey—you are to observe this ceremony in this month:

rudedough: Was Canaan, the land "flowing with milk and hor'ny" a vacant land?

God destroying the Canaanites

Deuteronomy 7:1-2
When the Lord your God brings you into the land you are entering to possess and drives out before you many nations—the Hittites, Girgashites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites, seven nations larger and stronger than you— 2 and when the Lord your God has delivered them over to you and you have defeated them, then you must destroy them totally. Make no treaty with them, and show them no mercy.

rudedough: Did the Israelites kill everyone in the land, loot the nation and ra.pe their virgins before taking over the land "flowing with milk and hor'ny"?

Deuteronomy 20:14-18

As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. And you may use the plunder the Lord your God gives you from your enemies. 15 This is how you are to treat all the cities that are at a distance from you and do not belong to the nations nearby.

However, in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes. 17 Completely destroy them—the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites—as the Lord your God has commanded you.

rudedough: Did God kill the Israelites for complaining about food and water?

The Israelites complained about food and water and God killed them.

Numbers 21:4-5

They traveled from Mount Hor along the route to the Red Sea,[a] to go around Edom. But the people grew impatient on the way; 5 they spoke against God and against Moses, and said, “Why have you brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? There is no bread! There is no water! And we detest this miserable food!”

6 Then the Lord sent venomous snakes among them; they bit the people and many Israelites died.

rudedough: Were the Israelites hungry in Egypt? **Added**

A people who under Pharaoh were well fed and didn't have to die if they had stayed in Egypt. They even said so themselves.

Exodus 16:3
3 The Israelites said to them, “If only we had died by the Lord’s hand in Egypt! There we sat around pots of meat and ate all the food we wanted, but you have brought us out into this desert to starve this entire assembly to death.”

Now do the math yourself and please no apologetic excuse, i am uninterested. Just save it and study your bible thoroughly before you make public arguments next time.
[/b]
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by truthislight: 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2013
rudedough:

Those are your answers, no need to tell me that i'm a sinner and i'm going to be destroyed, it's unnecessary. Now please hold while i draft your proof to put you to sleep once again.

your usual out of context reply ofcours.
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by truthislight: 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2013
so, if you have a nagging wife you must be a bad husband.

I thought there was a time that there was no food and the people complained and Yahweh killed them ?

Yahweh gave them meat, they complain and talked about Egypt, Yahweh gave them bread and they complained.

It was not that there was no food but that they murmur and talked about Egypt that they had cried in slavery to be freed.

Are you justifying their error of murmuring because slavery was better than freedom ?

If they were freed from slavery and they murmured and wished for slavery, how can you justify their muring for cucumber even though Yahweh gave them manner from heaven ?

I put it to you that they were not lacking food and asking for food to feed but they were ingrates that keep complainingg and murmuring against moses and Yahweh.

I trust Yahweh that he is a God of Justice than you that is posting out of contex.

rudedough:

The Israelites complain about food and water and God killed them.

Numbers 21:4-5

They traveled from Mount Hor along the route to the Red Sea,[a] to go around Edom. But the people grew impatient on the way; 5 they spoke against God and against Moses, and said, “Why have you brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? There is no bread! There is no water! And we detest this miserable food!”

6 Then the Lord sent venomous snakes among them; they bit the people and many Israelites died.

Exodus 16:3
3 The Israelites said to them, “If only we had died by the Lord’s hand in Egypt! There we sat around pots of meat and ate all the food we wanted, but you have brought us out into this desert to starve this entire assembly to death.”

"And the people spake against God, and against Moses, Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? for there is no bread, neither is there any water; and our soul loatheth this light bread. And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died. Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned, for we have spoken against the LORD, and against thee; pray unto the LORD, that he take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people." (Numbers 21:5-7).

Your lying precedes you Rudedough!

I thought they had no food ?

Another mans bread is another mans poison. Yahweh gave them bread they complained, Yahweh gave them meat, the complained.
Was slavery better ?

Judge for yourself.

For you anything that seems like an error of Yahweh but not his error is an error of Yahweh.

Keep dancing, what that is playing the music for you is in the bushes.

This bread that they are complaing is the same manna from heaven, it is they one they had rushed and enjoyed initially o.

You will not post that part.

Well, the people themself admitted their error toward Yahweh.

Keep trying to support error.

Slavery was better indeed you say. How true is that your statement ? Oh, since Yahwah was concern, slavery is better.

Well, Yahweh allowed both sides of the issues to be written so that we can judge for our selves, both side of the issues.
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
truthislight: so, if you have a nagging wife you must be a bad husband.

I thought there was a time that there was no food and the people complained and Yahweh killed them ?

Yahweh gave them meat, they complain and talked about Egypt, Yahweh gave them bread and they complained.

It was not that there was no food but that they murmur and talked about Egypt that they had cried in slavery to be freed.

Are you justifying their error of murmuring because slavery was better than freedom ?

If they were freed from slavery and they murmured and wished for slavery, how can you justify their muring for cucumber even though Yahweh gave them manner from heaven ?

I put it to you that they were lont lacking food and asking food to feed but they were ingrates that keep complaing and murmuring against moses and Yahweh.

I trust Yahweh that is a God of Justice than you that is posting out of ignorance.

"And the people spake against God, and against Moses, Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? for there is no bread, neither is there any water; and our soul loatheth this light bread. And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died. Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned, for we have spoken against the LORD, and against thee; pray unto the LORD, that he take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people." (Numbers 21:5-7).

Another mans bread is another mans poison. Yahweh gave them bread the complained, yahweh gave them meat, the complained.
Was slavery better ?

Judge for yourself.

For you anything that seems like an error of Yahweh but not his error is error is an error of Yahweh.

This bread that they are complaing is the same manna from heaven is they one they had rushed and enjoyed initially o.

Well, people themself admitted their error toward Yahweh.

Kepp trying to support error.

Slavery wasbetter indeed you say. How true is that your statement ?

Well, yahweh allowed both sides of the issues to be written so that we can judge for our selves, both side of the issues.

Bro you should go sit down somewhere and nurse your wounds cos i just gave you something they call TKO in boxing. Don't come here with your useless apologetic rants.
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by truthislight: 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2013
rudedough:

Bro you should go sit down somewhere and nurse your wounds cos i just gave you something they call TKO in boxing. Don't come here with your useless apologetic rants.

Lol.

They had food, but they Murmured, i said that befor.

Did they not have food ?

Yes or no ?

You got the gist wrongly, the passages was talking about the wrongs and error of the sons of Israel, you Jump on it wrongly.

If it was that there was no food, then you have a case.

They themself said they had food.

Dont forget that the murmuring was masterminded by some people o.

If saying you give a TkO will make you happy, then, be my guess, but that will not chagne the reported case that you posted, any body can lie for his own defence
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by frank317: 6:01am On Dec 30, 2013
truthislight:

No, it was not vacant.

And if you dont learn to obey the almighty, you will lose your life forever also and nothing will happend.

He is setting a precedence so that all mankind will know who is the most high over all the earth.

In the near future, it will not just be the land of Canaan, but all the earth.

Satan took what does not belong to him in Eden, and Yahweh says he will take it back and destroy all those that will not obey him.

If you have the right to destroy your own property that is not serving a usefull purpose, so Yahweh has the right to do as he wishes with his own property also.

All the land is Yahweh's, Satan is only a thief.

Oh please... Satan took what? Yawah senT him to earth(and nt jupiter or mars) after he challenged him in heaven.
Why then is ur god still struggling with him? He challened him in heaven and is still winning d battle on earth.
How does this ever make sense to u my wise friend.

1 Like

Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by frank317: 7:03am On Dec 30, 2013
truthislight: so, if you have a nagging wife you must be a bad husband.

I put it to you that they were not lacking food and asking for food to feed but they were ingrates that keep complainingg and murmuring against moses and Yahweh.

I trust Yahweh that he is a God of Justice than you that is posting out of contex.

Another mans bread is another mans poison. Yahweh gave them bread they complained, Yahweh gave them meat, the complained.
Was slavery better ?

Judge for yourself.

For you anything that seems like an error of Yahweh but not his error is an error of Yahweh.

This bread that they are complaing is the same manna from heaven, it is they one they had rushed and enjoyed initially o.

Well, the people themself admitted their error toward Yahweh.

Keep trying to support error.

Slavery was better indeed you say. How true is that your statement ? Oh, since Yahwah was concern, slavery is better.

Well, Yahweh allowed both sides of the issues to be written so that we can judge for our selves, both side of the issues.

He gave them meAt and bread, they complained so he killed them. They deserved death because they complained?
Let me ask u, if u complain to ur fAther that u dont like d food u ate last night and he flogs u mercilessly for complaining, wont u shout 'i am sorry dad, i wont complain again!!'?
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 30, 2013
frank3.16:

He gave them meAt and bread, they complained so he killed them. They deserved death because they complained?
Let me ask u, if u complain to ur fAther that u dont like d food u ate last night and he flogs u mercilessly for complaining, wont u shout 'i am sorry dad, i wont complain again!!'?

[b]Stop quoting that guy, he twist the bible the way he wants. Manner is not bread, it looks like bread but it is not bread. It was so strange, the Israelites gave it a new name. For Proof see highlighted below.

Exodus 16
The people of Israel called the bread manna. It was white like coriander seed and tasted like wafers made with honey.

As a matter of fact, God was starving them on purpose and feeding them a strange kind of food and that was why they were complaining. If God had given them normal Bread they wouldn't have complained, even God said neither the Israelites nor their ancestors have ever seen that kind of bread. See highlighted below.

Deuteronomy 8:3
He humbled you, causing you to hunger and then feeding you with manna, which neither you nor your ancestors had known, to teach you that man does not live on bread alone but on every word that comes from the mouth of the Lord.

How wicked is that? You starve people on purpose, then gave them a strange food after and when they complained you killed them. Look at the highlighted below and see where the Israelites said there was no BREAD or water and they hate the food.

Numbers 21:5
they spoke against God and against Moses, and said, “Why have you brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? There is no bread! There is no water! And we detest this miserable food!

Stop quoting that guy, he is a complete waste of time and cyber space, he doesn't even know his bible but he's ready to engage you in a physical fight if he has to to service his pride. He will argue with you even in the face of substantial evidence and he doesn't present any facts, only rants.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by Image123(m): 10:07am On Dec 30, 2013
OlaoChi:

This doesn't qualify anybody who has converted away from christianity especially through reading the Bible

Exactly, it does not qualify him. That is why he needs to listen to us. (you make me scratch my head BTW)
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by truthislight: 10:12am On Dec 30, 2013
frank3.16:

Oh please... Satan took what? Yawah senT him to earth(and nt jupiter or mars) after he challenged him in heaven.
Why then is ur god still struggling with him? He challened him in heaven and is still winning d battle on earth.
How does this ever make sense to u my wise friend.

Am talking about what satan "got from Yahweh when he challenge Yahweh in heaven", but rather, what he got from Adam in the gardem of Eden, when Adam obeyed satan instead of Yahweh.

Have you ever wondered who will have been greater than Adam on earth today had Adam not disobeyed Yahweh and ate the fruit and died ? No one will have been greater than Adam, Adam will have become the Number one personage on planet earth amongst humans.

But that was what he handed over to satan when he Adam obeyed satan instead of Yahweh.

For obeying Satan, this was the result:

"Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?" (Romans 6:16).

Hence, from that, satan became the master of Adam and all his children afterward.

That is why it was necessary to buy man back from satan.

And satan forfeitted all that when under his watch an Innocent man was killed, he forfeitted all what he got from Adam back to christ, since he was the ruler of the world.

Satan knows how this things works very well, that was why he repeated same things again to Jesus christ > "turn stones to bread", "jump down from temple", when Jesus refuses, he opened up and offere him all the kingdom of the world that he got from Adam if Jesus will do an act of worship to him:

"And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for all this has been delivered to me; and to whomsoever I will I give it. If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine." (Luke 4:5-7)
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by Image123(m): 10:18am On Dec 30, 2013
rudedough:

How much do Christians have to lie even in the face of realistic proof? SMH for these followers of Christ, same way they lie about the bible.

Sir did you quote the passage or not? Just watch, he will give an apologetic excuse now. grin grin

Are you blind? You quoted the passage, i quoted YOU. You're being very childish, i just saw your post about me running away on some other thread. This is a social forum, not 2go or any other instant messenger. You need to start behaving your age at the least. Atheism is not an excuse for immaturity.
So, when you tell me that you're settled on the colt passage, we'll proceed to another, okay?
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by Image123(m): 10:23am On Dec 30, 2013
OlaoChi:

Why do Christians like playing this card when someone disagrees with them
This devil is infact holy and honest compared to the Bible God

What card do you speak of, my sista?
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by OlaoChi: 10:45am On Dec 30, 2013
Image123:

What card do you speak of, my sista?
calling someone a liar and son of the devil just in attempt to make the person feel bad or what?
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by truthislight: 10:54am On Dec 30, 2013
frank3.16:

This were people revolting against Moses leadership and not just for food.

This rebels had leaders pushing them on.

Was it also hunger that made them to build a cafe for worship also ?

They had food, they were only making trouble for Moses.

Dont forget they had not gotten to the promise land yet o.

When they got to the promise land and hard no food, yes, but in transit they were asking for another God ? Smh.

Well, they themselves said they were wrong.
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by OlaoChi: 10:58am On Dec 30, 2013
Image123:

Exactly, it does not qualify him. That is why he needs to listen to us. (you make me scratch my head BTW)
He's listening to you but why should he believe again since he claims to have surpassed your level of Bible understanding
You have to prove you are right and he's wrong and not just come claiming he doesn't understand Bible; He was once Christian like many other atheist
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by truthislight: 11:02am On Dec 30, 2013
Even your post shows there was food.

See the red.

rudedough:

Numbers 21:5
they spoke against God and against Moses, and said, “Why have you brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? There is no bread! There is no water! And we detest this miserable food!

You only see what you wanted to see.
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by truthislight: 11:05am On Dec 30, 2013
Those Rebellious Israelite were just like you with bad mouth.
Abusing Moses.

What did they need a calf for worship for ?
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by Image123(m): 11:49am On Dec 30, 2013
OlaoChi:
calling someone a liar and son of the devil just in attempt to make the person feel bad or what?

i'm not trying to make him feel bad. Does the doctor try to make one feel bad by telling the truth of one's condition? A human is either a child oof God or a child oof the devil, there is no sitting on the fence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Lagos To Register Places Of Worship ‘To Ensure Sanity’ / Do Names Actually Have Effect On One's Life? / What Do You Understand By Blaspheming Against The Holy Ghost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.