Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

How Do You Know You Are In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know You Are In Love (759 Views)

Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy / Ladies; How To Know You Are Dating A Married Man. / 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know You Are In Love by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 28, 2013
When it comes to infatuation, i can tell the signs, but love is a different game. What are the signs that tells if you are in love?
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love by markjoshua(m): 8:03pm On Dec 28, 2013
our regular thinkin abt †ђξ person Α̣̣̥и̣̣̣̥d̶̲̥̅̊ intension to be with him/her,shows u are in love
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love by Suzie0(f): 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
When sparks fly whenever your crush smile, then you're in luv ...jst kiding ...you're in love when you see your self smiling for no reason,
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love by pasqal09: 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2013
Suzie 0.:
When sparks fly whenever your crush smile, then you're in luv ...jst kiding ...you're in love when you see your self smiling for no reason,

I do that everyday, but I'm not in love
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love by Mcoldsoja(m): 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
When you have the person on your mind all the time- not for sex but imagining a lifetime together.
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love by kazyhm(m): 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2013
Honestly! I'm in LOVE wit her
She get hurt evry tym she sees oda gal with me
She started it all though
Bt I ll rather date someone else
Itz a kinda complicated story sha
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love by bennysucre(f): 10:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
you are in love when u see that one person in ur dreams chasing u all around with a cutlass and axe and u wake up sweating heavily. nothing beats that for a sure sign.
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love by Obiagu1(m): 10:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
There's a thin line between infatuation and love.
The two feelings are almost identical.

The difference to me is the stage and duration.
Infatuation is usually at the early state of a relationship and it does not last. However, it can turn to love with time or just fade away.

Love, on the hand, could be at an early, middle or late stage of a relationship and could last long or fade away too early.
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love by agrovick(m): 11:40pm On Dec 28, 2013
When ur gf eats the suya u bought while u busy yourself with devouring the onions

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Women Are BODMAS / Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life / She Took Her Friend With Her On A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.