Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Custom Duty Payment Made Easier. - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Custom Duty Payment Made Easier. (42396 Views)

Duty Payment: Outrage, As Motorists Decry Harassment By Customs Officials / How Do I Know If A Car Custom Duty Has Been Paid ? / A Total Amount Of M134,000,000 Was Paid For Custom Duty Alone For Dos Cars Below (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Custom Duty Payment Made Easier. by saintjoel(m): 9:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
Boemak:
I will like to ship through Cotonou port for this specific Client of mine. The container will be coming into Lagos from the northern part of the country and I will like to know the process to get it through the Nigerian and Benin Republic borders to the Cotonou port. The final destination is India. What services can you offer in this regard.

In addition, I will appreciate if you can give an idea of the cost of such shipment. Thank you very much.

Can you send the details to my email,jelad.venturess@gmail.com.

I'll need details of the consignment, the estimated time of departure and arrival,your contact details etc.
Re: Custom Duty Payment Made Easier. by ultimatenath1(m): 6:19am On Nov 05, 2015
@saint Joel... a clean Toyota corolla sport 2004 a maza 324f 2004. Honda civic 2005 Toyota Avalon 2004, Toyota avensis 2004, . how much can I get these cars in cotonu or togo custom duties inclusive
Re: Custom Duty Payment Made Easier. by Eat50: 11:35am On Nov 05, 2015
Hello Saintjoel, Nice work bro.
Please i want to find out if custom will sieze/confiscate a car that above 15years old. Even when the car has just been registered because on their site i saw prohibition of cars above 15years of manufactured as contraband. Plz share more light on this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Custom Duty Payment Made Easier. by saintjoel(m): 12:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
Eat50:
Hello Saintjoel, Nice work bro.
Please i want to find out if custom will sieze/confiscate a car that above 15years old. Even when the car has just been registered because on their site i saw prohibition of cars above 15years of manufactured as contraband. Plz share more light on this.

Technically sir,we still bring in vehicles manufactured in the year 2000 and no,they can't impound your vehicle if it has been registered,they can only impound if you've shortpaid or with no DUTY paper.
Re: Custom Duty Payment Made Easier. by Eat50: 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
saintjoel:

Technically sir,we still bring in vehicles manufactured in the year 2000 and no,they can't impound your vehicle if it has been registered,they can only impound if you've shortpaid or with no DUTY paper.

Thanks for the quick response. Please wat is the Custom duty for Toyota Camry 2000 now?
How do u know if the custom duty paid is shortpaid because i heard wat shows on the custom duty paper is not the actual amount u pay?

Please respond.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Custom Duty Payment Made Easier. by saintjoel(m): 7:48pm On Nov 05, 2015
Eat50:

Thanks for the quick response. Please wat is the Custom duty for Toyota Camry 2000 now?
How do u know if the custom duty paid is shortpaid because i heard wat shows on the custom duty paper is not the actual amount u pay?

Please respond.

Thanks

IT DEPENDS ON THE POINT OF ENTRY SIR.

TINCAN - N350,000

LAND BORDER - N140,000
Re: Custom Duty Payment Made Easier. by shaddi(m): 10:01am On Nov 06, 2015
Saint Joel... Please I need the landing costs of a 2009 Honda Accord(evil spirit)from cotouno to lagos and also drop your contact info.... Thanks
Re: Custom Duty Payment Made Easier. by saintjoel(m): 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
ultimatenath1:
@saint Joel...
a clean Toyota corolla sport 2004 a maza 324f 2004.
Honda civic 2005 Toyota Avalon 2004, Toyota avensis 2004, . how much can
I get these cars in cotonu or togo custom duties
inclusive

SIR,KINDLY REDIRECT YOUR INQUIRIES TO THIS LINK,https://www.nairaland.com/1245239/cheapaccident-free-cars-4rm-cotonou,thanks.

Asking price for 05 civic is N1.1m + N180,000 CUSTOM DUTY.

Asking price for 04 Avalon is N1.3m + N180,000 CUSTOM DUTY.

Asking price for 04/05 avaensis is N1.6m + N220,000 CUSTOM DUTY.
Re: Custom Duty Payment Made Easier. by saintjoel(m): 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
shaddi:
Saint Joel... Please I need the landing costs of a 2009 Honda Accord(evil spirit)from cotouno to lagos and also drop your contact info.... Thanks

Sir,kindly direct all inquiries to this link,https://www.nairaland.com/1245239/cheapaccident-free-cars-4rm-cotonou,thanks.

ASKING PRICE FOR 09/010 ACCORD EX AND EX-L IS N2.2M + N320,000 CUSTOM DUTY.

Re: Custom Duty Payment Made Easier. by karama22(m): 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
Good afternoon Sir, just bought 2 cars on wenesday last week which de promised to bring it to the border on tuesday next tomorrow, pls how much will it cost me to pay the duty for the two cars;
GL 450 2013
RX 330 2007. pls I need a qenuie duty paper. waiting 4 ur reply now
Re: Custom Duty Payment Made Easier. by saintjoel(m): 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
karama22:
Good afternoon Sir, just bought 2 cars on wenesday last week which de promised to bring it to the border on tuesday next tomorrow, pls how much will it cost me to pay the duty for the two cars;
GL 450 2013

THE 2013 GL450 IS N1.7M WHILE THE 2007 RX330 CAN BE DONE FOR N380,000.

KINDLY CALL ME ON 08062948193 AND I'LL GIVE YOU DIRECTIONS TO MY OFFICE AND WHERE THEY WILL PARK FOR CUSTOM INPECTTION AT SEME BORDER.
Re: Custom Duty Payment Made Easier. by karama22(m): 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
karama22:
GL 450 2013
can't u come down 4 de GL 450 can u run it 750
for the rx330 how much will go to bank. because I face challenges the last time along lokoja ..de customs said under payment b4 de release us we spent 50k.
Re: Custom Duty Payment Made Easier. by saintjoel(m): 6:55am On Nov 10, 2015
karama22:

can't u come down 4 de GL 450 can u run it 750
for the rx330 how much will go to bank. because I face challenges the last time along lokoja ..de customs said under payment b4 de release us we spent 50k.

SIR,I'M SO GLAD THAT YOU ALSO KNOW THE IMPLICATION OF SHORT PAYMENTS,IF ANY REGISTERED OR NON-REGISTERED AGENT GIVES YOU A QUOTE OF N750,000 FOR A 2013 GL450,I WILL SUGGEST YOU RUN A SANITY TEST COS YOU WILL END UP WITH AN OUTSIDE EXIT,FAKE PAPERS AND A SMMUGGLED VEHICLE.

To answer your second question,the least amount payable into bank is N250,000 for the rx330,we can still pay more than that if you like but it will need raised CHARGES to N400,000 - N450,000.
Re: Custom Duty Payment Made Easier. by karama22(m): 9:42am On Nov 10, 2015
saintjoel:

SIR,I'M SO GLAD THAT YOU ALSO KNOW THE IMPLICATION OF SHORT PAYMENTS,IF ANY REGISTERED OR NON-REGISTERED AGENT GIVES YOU A QUOTE OF N750,000 FOR A 2013 GL450,I WILL SUGGEST YOU RUN A SANITY TEST COS YOU WILL END UP WITH AN OUTSIDE EXIT,FAKE PAPERS AND A SMMUGGLED VEHICLE.

To answer your second question,the least amount payable into bank is N250,000 for the rx330,we can still pay more than that if you like but it will need raised CHARGES to N400,000 - N450,000.
GL 450 chasis 4JGDF7CE9DA126059.
RX 330 chasis JTHFN48Y669001153
Name; Anthony Emmanual Ikechukwu
Address; Block 9 off emmanual street, Nsukka local govt. Enugu State.
We are now in idiiroko how can we see. cos we want to bring the cars today as the agent promise us
Re: Custom Duty Payment Made Easier. by saintjoel(m): 10:14am On Nov 10, 2015
karama22:

We are now in idiiroko how can we see. cos we want to bring the cars today as the agent promise us

What is your mobile number sir,mine is 08062948193.
Re: Custom Duty Payment Made Easier. by saintjoel(m): 11:49am On Nov 10, 2015
karama22:

STILL EXPECTING YOUR CALL SO THAT WE CAN DISCUSS ABOUT THE VEHICLES.
Re: Custom Duty Payment Made Easier. by karama22(m): 12:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
saintjoel:

STILL EXPECTING YOUR CALL SO THAT WE CAN DISCUSS ABOUT THE VEHICLES.
I meet an agent here in idiiroko he said he will do the lexus rx330 for me 290 and the gl450 800.
WE WENT TO WEMA BANK TOGETHER WITH THE AGENT HE PAID 500K ON GL 450 N 203 ON LEXUS.
Re: Custom Duty Payment Made Easier. by saintjoel(m): 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
karama22:

I meet an agent here in idiiroko he said he will do the lexus rx330 for me 290 and the gl450 800.
WE WENT TO WEMA BANK TOGETHER WITH THE AGENT HE PAID 500K ON GL 450 N 203 ON LEXUS.

SERIOUSLY SIR,I DONT THINK YOUVE LEARNT YOUR LESSON ABOUT SHORT PAYMENT SIR,IF YOU HAVE PAID SUCH AMOUNTS AS BANK PAYMENTS,NOTE THAT THE AGENT HAS NO INTENTION OF SHOWING THE CUSTOM OFFICERS THE VEHICLE FOR EXAMINATION,LET US BET AND I CHALLENGE YOU TO POST THE PICTURES OF YOUR VEHICLE IN THE NCS PARK,GOING WITH THEM TO THE BANK DOESNT STOP OUTSIDE EXIT JOBS,INFACT OUTSIDE EXITS ARE ACTUALLY DONE WITH SHORTPAID BANK PAYMENTS AND FAKE PAPERS.THE AGENT IS ACTUALLY PLANNING TO GREASE HIS WAY THROUGH CUSTOMS AT YOUR DETRIMENT BUT IF YOU BELIEVE YOU'VE GOTTEN A BETTER BARGAIN,IT IS YOUR CHOICE SIR AND IT IS ALSO YOUR MONEY.ALL I WANT AND NEED IS THE PICTURE OF YOUR VEHICLE/VEHICLES IN A CUSTOM PARK AT THE BORDER.
Re: Custom Duty Payment Made Easier. by karama22(m): 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
saintjoel:

SERIOUSLY SIR,I DONT THINK YOUVE LEARNT YOUR LESSON ABOUT SHORT PAYMENT SIR,IF YOU HAVE PAID SUCH AMOUNTS AS BANK PAYMENTS,NOTE THAT THE AGENT HAS NO INTENTION OF SHOWING THE CUSTOM OFFICERS THE VEHICLE FOR EXAMINATION,LET US BET AND I CHALLENGE YOU TO POST THE PICTURES OF YOUR VEHICLE IN THE NCS PARK,GOING WITH THEM TO THE BANK DOESNT STOP OUTSIDE EXIT JOBS,INFACT OUTSIDE EXITS ARE ACTUALLY DONE WITH SHORTPAID BANK PAYMENTS AND FAKE PAPERS.THE AGENT IS ACTUALLY PLANNING TO GREASE HIS WAY THROUGH CUSTOMS AT YOUR DETRIMENT BUT IF YOU BELIEVE YOU'VE GOTTEN A BETTER BARGAIN,IT IS YOUR CHOICE SIR AND IT IS ALSO YOUR MONEY.ALL I WANT AND NEED IS THE PICTURE OF YOUR VEHICLE/VEHICLES IN A CUSTOM PARK AT THE BORDER.
when the work is done I will check it on system. I will take it to cpc for verification. presently the work is in T.S place 4 exit.
Re: Custom Duty Payment Made Easier. by saintjoel(m): 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
karama22:

when the work is done I will check it on system. I will take it to cpc for verification. presently the work is in T.S place 4 exit.

Point of correction,it is Assycuda not cpc and idiroko border doesn't process DUTY in absentia again,so I wonder why you or your agent claim to be almost through with the papers when the vehicles aren't at the border yet,all I need are pictures of the the vehicles with the logo of NCS at the background in the NCS PARK,it is an open challenge sir.
Re: Custom Duty Payment Made Easier. by saintjoel(m): 9:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
karama22:

STILL WAITING FOR THE PICTURES SIR.
Re: Custom Duty Payment Made Easier. by saintjoel(m): 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
karama22:

SIR,MY CHALLENGE STILL STANDS TILL FRIDAY.
Re: Custom Duty Payment Made Easier. by saintjoel(m): 6:58am On Nov 13, 2015
Boemak:
I will like to ship through Cotonou port for this specific Client of mine. The container will be coming into Lagos from the northern part of the country and I will like to know the process to get it through the Nigerian and Benin Republic borders to the Cotonou port. The final destination is India. What services can you offer in this regard.

In addition, I will appreciate if you can give an idea of the cost of such shipment. Thank you very much.

Hi sir,I've been trying to catch your attention for days,kindly check your mails,thanks.
Re: Custom Duty Payment Made Easier. by saintjoel(m): 11:39am On Nov 17, 2015
karama22:

SIR,TO BE MOST SINCERE WITH YOU,YOU'VE NOT LEARNED YOUR LESSON ABOUT SHORT PAYMENTS.
Re: Custom Duty Payment Made Easier. by saintjoel(m): 8:29am On Nov 25, 2015
Boemak:

SENT A MAIL YESTERDAY SIR,KINDLY LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS,THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
Re: Custom Duty Payment Made Easier. by eastermaris(f): 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hello sir, i wld love to check the authenticity of the custom papers of a registered vehicle we just bought.
Can you help out? Learnt one can check with a fee, can you be our agent on this? If yes, please drop ur contact so we can reach u sir.
Re: Custom Duty Payment Made Easier. by eastermaris(f): 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
karama22:

How do i verify the custom paper of a vehicle in delta state?

Is there an online means of verification?
Re: Custom Duty Payment Made Easier. by Fogman(m): 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
eastermaris:
Hello sir, i wld love to check the authenticity of the custom papers of a registered vehicle we just bought.
Can you help out? Learnt one can check with a fee, can you be our agent on this? If yes, please drop ur contact so we can reach u sir.

Interested too
Re: Custom Duty Payment Made Easier. by saintjoel(m): 10:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
eastermaris:

How do i verify the custom paper of a vehicle in delta state?

Is there an online means of verification?

Re: Custom Duty Payment Made Easier. by sofiabelgrade(f): 6:08am On Dec 01, 2015
Sir how much will it cost to clear a benz c240 2004 model through tin can.
Re: Custom Duty Payment Made Easier. by naijaobi(m): 2:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
oga well done oo.. pls how much will it cost to clear
1. Mercedes benz 1999 c class compressor
2. Mercedes benz 2000 C class compressor
All coming from Germany to Tin can

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Slowest Cars In The World / Serial Car Scratcher Caught On Camera (photos, Video) / Man Constructs And Drives A Weird Type Of Vehicle (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.