Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience (9453 Views)

Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) / When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by UjSizzle(f): 10:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
xynerise: Uju sneezes, get me my bucket of popcorn. Its getting hot in here cool

*Playing Nelly- Hot in here*
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 29, 2013
Tupacx:

Yes, I wrote you that PM and I feel so embarrassed right now. I'm not a scam and I'm a very very okay guy, I live and work in abuja just like I wrote in the PM. Yes I went through ur posts on nairaland, I checked ur profile and I found you very interesting and I had to PM you, I guess that is the purpose of PM? I would have drop my pin or number or even contact for verification but I don't know what that might result to as well, you may decide to take screenshot of me and post it right here again. I'm really boiling right now and I would say so many provocative things if I have to continue but I will take consolation in the fact that you think I'm so perfect and mistook me for a scam.
Awww just seeing dis...sobsss I'm sowie boo
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Caracta(f): 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2013
Baybe: The babe fuccked up big time. angry

I really feel for the guy o. Chei! Men dey try o. Thank God I'm a lady...no "toasting" crisis. I would feel very bad if i was treated this way...especially if I wanted to be just a friend.

Thank God I'm not a man. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by xynerise: 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2013
seangy4konji: na asewo girl.
Boys are not happy grin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by xynerise: 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2013
uj_sizzle:
cheesy
Nice dog'gy cheesy
*Collects the popcorn from her*
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Vivly(f): 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
irpheezy:
So he's now boo and no more a scammer?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 29, 2013
irpheezy:
lord give me the strength not to treat •bitches like •bitches...

Amen

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Dhurmynick(m): 10:51pm On Dec 29, 2013
This thread is a publicity stunt by irpheezy.
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by AbuMikey(m): 10:52pm On Dec 29, 2013

NP » Dear Rap. :Sarkodie

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by duni04(m): 10:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
Vivly: So he's now boo and no more a scammer?
I Can't die of laughter! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
Yels grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by phlemzy: 10:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
Tupacx:

Yes, I wrote you that PM and I feel so embarrassed right now. I'm not a scam and I'm a very very okay guy, I live and work in abuja just like I wrote in the PM. Yes I went through ur posts on nairaland, I checked ur profile and I found you very interesting and I had to PM you, I guess that is the purpose of PM? I would have drop my pin or number or even contact for verification but I don't know what that might result to as well, you may decide to take screenshot of me and post it right here again. I'm really boiling right now and I would say so many provocative things if I have to continue but I will take consolation in the fact that you think I'm so perfect and mistook me for a scam.
U need not boil dude.as u can see,ur battle has been fought and won even in ur absence. Ur confidence to come out here & reveal dat u were d man behind the PM has vindicated ur good intentions. I think she'll wanna have u as a friend at dis tym...Irpheezy,up to u..
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
irpheezy:

Mulikatu, see ya life. You be mumu. Pls change your username to olumumu.
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by seangy4konji: 10:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
na eleribu...leave am...
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by 2sexyus: 10:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
OP, you fall your hand o. Walahi!

You don't know what could have come out of this relationship eh. You don't who this dude is offline and seeing how he just address this now, it's a bigger Bleep up.

This a gentleman right her and just because it's online made you suspicious.

Sometimes I wonder how many good guy you ladies just let slip by.

May God help una.
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by akeemstunna(m): 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2013
Am a Blogger... Linda Ikeji my mentor cheesy here is my pin add me 27cc956b
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by majalisa(m): 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2013
dont mind the facesaving small gal
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2013
Lol! Guys don vex grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by xynerise: 10:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
This is why we have many single ladies on NL grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
Oh my days!!! So you're the one that actually sent the PM; indeed, you're brave for identifying yourself; RESPECT.....I'm pretty sure she has learnt one or two things from this mistake and error of judgement as I call it.....I also note that she has apologised as well.....which is cool and good....BTW, she's pretty.....
Tupacx:

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
Caracta:

I really feel for the guy o. Chei! Men dey try o. Thank God I'm a lady...no "toasting" crisis. I would feel very bad if i was treated this way...especially if I wanted to be just a friend.

Thank God I'm not a man. grin grin grin
Na the hazard wey we dey face be dat o. But,
You live and you learn.
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by majalisa(m): 10:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
irpheezy:
yeye fowl wey dey drink her egg..u own dat dude a PM apology
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by JulianBond007: 10:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
2sexy.us:
OP, you fall your hand o. Walahi!

You don't know what could have come out of this relationship eh. You don't who this dude is offline and seeing how he just address this now, it's a bigger Bleep up.

This a gentleman right her and just because it's online made you suspicious.

Sometimes I wonder how many good guy you ladies just let slip by.

May God help una.
You dey mind am? Na so she go take dey miss men wey wan marry her. After she don dey reach 35, she go come nairaland come open yeye thread say she dey find husband even if na Aki and Pawpaw type. Yeye dey ooze!! angry
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Dhurmynick(m): 10:59pm On Dec 29, 2013
irpheezy:

You're the kinda girl that makes guys like me hate girls.
I feel sorry for you

1 Share

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Dannylux: 10:59pm On Dec 29, 2013
Can you guess who was / is feeling empty?

www.nairaland.com/1471937/feeling-empty

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13)

Checkout My Fat Kpomo!! Moet Abebe Shows Off Her Banging Bod In Sexy New Photo / Who Knows This Girls Instagram Handle Pls? / Nurses In Hospital Twerk To Lighten Up Patients Mood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.