Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience (9456 Views)

Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) / When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Caracta(f): 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2013
Wow! This isn't good sad
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
JulianBond007: You initially said the person who sent you the PM was a toaster. Because you have been tongue lashed,you have suddenly changed the person to be a scammer! Does that PM you pasted look like someone who wants to scam you? Babe,just accept your silly mistake and stop being an attention seeker. Nuff said!!

U clearly have sth else bugging u, pls don't tk it out onn cute me ***xoxo**
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Caracta(f): 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
irpheezy:

You need a complete re-orientation. Cute girls like you shouldn't have such an attitude.
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by AbuMikey(m): 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dhurmynick:

Don't be afraid. Say it out in this thread please.

For what na? undecided

Abeg, Leave Me ooo tongue

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
lola.luv:
I don't mean to be rude But op, why would you put out a guy's business like that?He sounded mature AND respectful. You could have ignored, But you chose this route. Not good!

I wish I could even Read my PMs But my mail has been clamped down by yahoo.

Change ur e mail ad..
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
Caracta:

You need a complete re-orientation. Cute girls like you shouldn't have such an attitude.

DEFINE CUTE undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by phlemzy: 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2013
irpheezy: Jeeez ur comments got me laffin lyk mad

> grin grin grin

Front page nor go bad sha oo wink
2013 is not gone yet.u can still join those dat made it to d front dis year. It wil b an avenue for som others to learn frm ur experience..oya Ogat Mod,consider this thread...
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2013
@caracta oya its past ur bedtime.....off my thread
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by 2sexyus: 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2013
irpheezy:
@2sexy....pardon me sir but u completely misunderstood me

It's okay ma'am. You explanation still contradict the PM that was posted.

I am just baffled at the way you have responded in your few threads. The other day I greeted you on thread you created but your reply was rather shocking than expected.

Anyways, you should get some sleep cos I know you have to go to work tomorrow.
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Caracta(f): 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2013
deejay_harry1:

DEFINE CUTE undecided

She is pretty
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by phlemzy: 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2013
irpheezy: Jeeez ur comments got me laffin lyk mad

> grin grin grin

Front page nor go bad sha oo wink
2013 is not gone yet.u can still join those dat made it to d front dis year. It wil b an avenue for som others to learn frm ur experience..oya Ogat Mod,consider this thread...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
deejay_harry1:

DEFINE CUTE undecided

Antyin dat isn't ur gf
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
You guys shouldn't be too hard on the babe. Maybe it was the first time she got a PM. undecided undecided Just saying
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by seangy4konji: 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
ashewo nie..na pm tinz na...olobo fife
Caracta:

She is pretty

after clicking at the o.ps profile sha, i still dont get why an individual had to still click "SEND PM" undecided

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2013
irpheezy:

Antyin dat isn't ur gf
take a hint, I NEVER QUOTED YOU FOR A REASON. #udo

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Caracta(f): 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
irpheezy: @caracta oya its past ur bedtime.....off my thread

Hehehehe. Are you nuts? Your thread? Like seriously? This isn't your thread honey. You are only the original poster. tongue

Mgbeke girl feeling funky. grin You don't talk to a nun like that sweetie. Don't you read the papers?
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by JulianBond007: 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
irpheezy:

Oh please shut the phuck up!! you acted so childish and you don't feel remorse for it? What a shame! You were really feeling funky that someone allegedly toasted you through PM. Do you know how many PMs I get through nairaland for guys who appreciate me? I also thank them for the appreciation. The poor dude sent you message to appreciate your comments on this forum and you've already concluding he was toasting you. What a sick lousy bytch you are. I will advise you to apologize to that guy through a PM for embarrassing him and calling him a scammer. Nonsense! angry

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
2sexy.us:

It's okay ma'am. You explanation still contradict the PM that was posted.

I am just baffled at the way you have responded in your few threads. The other day I greeted you on thread you created but your reply was rather shocking than expected.

Anyways, you should get some sleep cos I know you have to go to work tomorrow.
Ah! Oga seksy my brain dey touch sometimes ni...oya forgif me
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Dhurmynick(m): 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
Abu Mikey:

For what na? undecided

Abeg, Leave Me ooo tongue

Lemme tell you something you don't know..

People on this forum respect me cause they all know

[size=32pt] I'm the father of the devil [/size]
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by duni04(m): 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
deejay_harry1:

after clicking at the o.ps profile sha, i still dont get why an individual had to still click "SEND PM" undecided
Stop being childish undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by seangy4konji: 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
u talk well...
deejay_harry1:

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Fynestboi: 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
seangy4konji: ashewo nie..na pm tinz na...olobo fife
shockedshockedshocked undecided angry
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
Caracta:

Hehehehe. Are you nuts? Your thread? Like seriously? This isn't your thread honey. You are only the original poster. tongue

Mgbeke girl feeling funky. grin You don't talk to a nun like that sweetie. Don't you read the papers?

glad you now see my point.smiley
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Caracta(f): 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
Baybe: You guys shouldn't be too hard on the babe. Maybe it was the first time she got a PM. undecided undecided Just saying

Be nice! cheesy
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Dannylux: 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
sam2sam: See this mumu Op, guy dey toast you with compliments, you come dey form for here. May thunder fire your t.oto. Next thing now she go dey write open letter to her future husband wey she no find. Idiooot. You think sey the pm button na for decoration? May thunder fire your t.oto i repeat.

Hahaha

Please no hide my post for quoting this hilarious comment. grin grin grin

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
Caracta:

Ahan! I tot u were fakin a reputation of "I don't get pissed"....fake as alter hypercrites online
Hehehehhe bring it onn

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by UjSizzle(f): 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
xynerise:
Hmmm. This one is strong undecided. Na correct holy mallet good to hammer your skull grin
shocked *runs away*
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
duni04:
Stop being childish undecided
deep fried Mars bars

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
deejay_harry1:

I find her subsequent posts on this thread very annoying. I really wish she would deactivate. Make road clear for better babes.
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by phlemzy: 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
deejay_harry1:

What is dis suppose to mean.do u expect dat her beauty scare guys away?? NL guys are neva known to be cowards.I guess u'r not one..
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by seangy4konji: 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
na cockroach go eat dat toto self dis night...olobo town council!!!!
Dannylux:

Hahaha

Please no hide my post for quoting this hilarious comment. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14)

How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just / Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) / Why Do Many Guys These Days Disrespect Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.