Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Should I Reveal The Past Of My Friend's Fiancé To Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Reveal The Past Of My Friend's Fiancé To Him? (2236 Views)

The Past Of My Lv Is Still Hurting Me, Whenever I Remember It, Please Help. / Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here / Advice!!! Must One Know All The Past Of A Partner Before Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Reveal The Past Of My Friend's Fiancé To Him? by eluquenson(m): 6:59am On Dec 30, 2013
Two weeks ago my friend had told me his fiancé was coming for a
check-up and for some shopping here in the Ireland. He had told me a lot about her - that she was a virgin, honest, caring girl and a whole lot of stuff and desperately wanted me to meet her to boost his opinion as he did not know much about her past which she has kept from him. We arranged to meet because I wanted to send some stuff to my family in Nigeria. As soon as we met, we were both shocked and speechless!

I would spare you the dirty details, but basically she was a slut. She
was known for her trysts with both married and single men. She engaged in various dirty escapades with expatriates from the company I worked for in Nigeria back then. She even has some sex tapes, in circulation, with these expatriates which clearly shows her face and some distinctive futures on her skin.

My Dilemma
Do I tell my friend about who she really is and save him the heartache of finding out himself as the sex tapes are still in circulation or do I just keep quiet and pretend not to know anything? I am to play the role of his best man in a few months. Please I need your opinions to decide on which step to take.

Should I Reveal His Fiancé’s Carefully Concealed Dark Past To Him?

Over to you, guys!

Re: Should I Reveal The Past Of My Friend's Fiancé To Him? by ilibrarian(m): 7:10am On Dec 30, 2013
Tell him but be prepared to loose your friendship.

1 Like

Re: Should I Reveal The Past Of My Friend's Fiancé To Him? by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 30, 2013
Dont judge her based on her past.remember we all have our silly past lifestyles.h'ever watch and observe her present lifestyle to know if there is a paradigm shift b4 u do anything.just dont be in a hurry
Re: Should I Reveal The Past Of My Friend's Fiancé To Him? by Ab025(m): 7:20am On Dec 30, 2013
If that ur friend was ur direct brother, wudnt u tell him....??

U dnt even need to ask....
Re: Should I Reveal The Past Of My Friend's Fiancé To Him? by pasqal09: 7:25am On Dec 30, 2013
Well if I was that ur friend, and I find out about her past from somewhere else and also find out that you knew about it all along and didn't tell me. I will unfriend you
Re: Should I Reveal The Past Of My Friend's Fiancé To Him? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:44am On Dec 30, 2013
ilibrarian: Tell him but be prepared to loose your friendship.
See gobe!
1st Bullet:
A true friend can't quit a friendship cos his bestfriend revealed a secret like this. Was he the one sleeping with her?
It ll be worst if he knew his friend was aware of the past of the Fiancé & decided not to speak.
2nd Bullet:
Op, you must talk o!
If you don't talk, you are a silent killer.
Though, you must handle the talk maturely.
Btw, you are talking not to break the relationship but to reveal the past of that girl. It's now left to your friend to forgive or not.
There's a tendency that she's yet to change.
Moreso, how ll the guy feel if he found out after marrying her.
Last Bullet:
Our girls should know that past sexcapades ll likely hunt them in future.
Some of them ll also be so dumb to v videos of it. Ah!
How brainless can a girl that has a viral sexvideo be forming SU even when she has not changed?
Re: Should I Reveal The Past Of My Friend's Fiancé To Him? by Varagous(f): 7:52am On Dec 30, 2013
tell her to tel him or u'd.....

2 Likes

Re: Should I Reveal The Past Of My Friend's Fiancé To Him? by sweettease(f): 7:53am On Dec 30, 2013
You owe your friend the truth, if you don't, you are protecting her and making him vulnerable. She might have changed but let her proove it after you'v revealed what she used to be although i doubt she has changed considering the lie of life undecided

ilibrarian: Tell him but be prepared to loose your friendship.
talk2davoo: Dont judge her based on her past.remember we all have our silly past lifestyles.h'ever watch and observe her present lifestyle to know if there is a paradigm shift b4 u do anything.just dont be in a hurry
Imagine if you are the friend in question, will you prefer not being told? undecided
Re: Should I Reveal The Past Of My Friend's Fiancé To Him? by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 30, 2013
Oh boy! U better tell him o. That was how my elder brother was feeling funky that he met a fine girl. He was always chattng and calling. He said the girl was a good girl. She works ina bank and stays in abuja. I wasn't even really interested until d day he used her pics for dp. I just start to dey laugh say this is how men dey fall mugu. I know d girl very well! No joke, but one day when we were in school, she told us categorically that she stopped counting men she had slept wiv when she got to 600. Na she dey fend for her family. She no even dey school that time, she just dey crash for unilag. Told my brother immediately. Person wey dey stay bariga, she talk say na abuja she dey stay. That is how all this girls go dey give person format! You better tell ur friend quick quick! He has a right to know!

Everybody has a past o. But certain things cannot just slide. If the guy loves her, he would stay and forget the whole thing.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Reveal The Past Of My Friend's Fiancé To Him? by Newkidoo(m): 8:02am On Dec 30, 2013
talk2davoo: Dont judge her based on her past.remember we all have our silly past lifestyles.h'ever watch and observe her present lifestyle to know if there is a paradigm shift b4 u do anything.just dont be in a hurry
Shutupp.. Some girlz would have useless themselves when they were young, they will b praying to God for a good husband..''Rubbish''..

@0p, Meet the girl first and tell her to confess her sins first..haba.. if she doesn't then you are free to tell him yourself
Re: Should I Reveal The Past Of My Friend's Fiancé To Him? by Sapphire86(f): 8:08am On Dec 30, 2013
Since they are not yet married, I'd say tell him because the information is material in his decision making.

But when you do, break it gently and softly cuz you are about to hurt him.

P.S how was the girl planning to seal up her very loose end? Virgin Na wa o!
Re: Should I Reveal The Past Of My Friend's Fiancé To Him? by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 30, 2013
Newkidoo:
Shutupp.. Some girlz would have useless themselves when they were young, they will b praying to God for a good husband..''Rubbish''..

@0p, Meet the girl first and tell her to confess her sins first..haba.. if she doesn't then you are free to tell him yourself

Meeting the girl sef na long thing. The girl could be dangerous o. She could lie to her fiance that his best man wants to sleep wiv her or something even worse. A guy who s inlove can turn to a monster. He can fight wiv his best man! Or maybe u can say it in the presence of both of them!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Reveal The Past Of My Friend's Fiancé To Him? by Newkidoo(m): 8:16am On Dec 30, 2013
sandijey:

Meeting the girl sef na long thing. The girl could be dangerous o. She could lie to her fiance that his best man wants to sleep wiv her or something even worse. A guy who s inlove can turn to a monster. He can fight wiv his best man! Or maybe u can say it in the presence of both of them!
Are you a pastor's daughter?
Re: Should I Reveal The Past Of My Friend's Fiancé To Him? by Temismith(f): 8:18am On Dec 30, 2013
Go and tell d gal to do d confession herself. And if she dosnt, tell him urself.

1 Like

Re: Should I Reveal The Past Of My Friend's Fiancé To Him? by obongtunji: 8:22am On Dec 30, 2013
I would have asked you not to say anything because we all have dirty past, but come to think of it that she lied to be a virgin. Many marriages crumbles the first night because of issues of being a virgin. Why on earth will a lady lied to be a virgin when she knows she is not. Please get the videos and show your friend what she has involved herself in, if he still want to go ahead with the relationship fine. But if he should discover she is not a virgin on their wedding night it is going to be dangerous it will indirectly affect you because you will have to settle the case.....lop
Re: Should I Reveal The Past Of My Friend's Fiancé To Him? by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 30, 2013
Tell your friend joor. All these useless sef.
Re: Should I Reveal The Past Of My Friend's Fiancé To Him? by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 30, 2013
Newkidoo:
Are you a pastor's daughter?

No am not o!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Should I Reveal The Past Of My Friend's Fiancé To Him? by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 30, 2013
Ameobo,
Olofofo,
Fowl Ynash,
Telephone Wire... grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Reveal The Past Of My Friend's Fiancé To Him? by Newkidoo(m): 8:36am On Dec 30, 2013
sandijey:

No am not o!!!!!!! cheesy
cheesy Hmmm, Radar on!!
U should b a good wife material 1000yards..grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Reveal The Past Of My Friend's Fiancé To Him? by Bizibi(m): 8:53am On Dec 30, 2013
TELL YOUR FRIEND FAAAAST!!!!,it is better to see his happy face later then to be consoling him everyday
Re: Should I Reveal The Past Of My Friend's Fiancé To Him? by Olugbenger(m): 8:57am On Dec 30, 2013
Op, pls do tell. angryh
Re: Should I Reveal The Past Of My Friend's Fiancé To Him? by dnacrystal: 9:11am On Dec 30, 2013
Please tell your friend; with the said s.ex videos if you can lay your hands on them. Truely she may have changed but he deserves to know about such a thing, and who knows he may decide to still marry her. But your friend will be disappointed if he finds out later & discovers that you knew all this at this time yet didn't tell him. I wonder how the said lady would even explain the loose girly parts. Nawa o.
Re: Should I Reveal The Past Of My Friend's Fiancé To Him? by chymystique(f): 9:14am On Dec 30, 2013
eluquenson: He had told me a lot about her - that she was a virgin, honest, caring girl

Why Do SOme LAdies LIE ABT thr VIRGNITY STATUS? ... Wen u knw dt d guy wil surely find out d truth wen he evntually enters angry
Re: Should I Reveal The Past Of My Friend's Fiancé To Him? by dahfweshdude69: 9:25am On Dec 30, 2013
rubbish.. tell ur friend ASAP....it is left 2 him 2 decide if he will still marry her...for Christ sake ,he is your friend... he is meant to know!!
Re: Should I Reveal The Past Of My Friend's Fiancé To Him? by subbylee: 9:28am On Dec 30, 2013
just send him a link of one of her sex tapes

1 Like

Re: Should I Reveal The Past Of My Friend's Fiancé To Him? by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 30, 2013
U left the bit of u also having some of her kitty. Any man so obsessed with a woman's personal life wud be so inclined, in my opinion, little wonder it is now so awkward for u to dish the dirt on her.
Re: Should I Reveal The Past Of My Friend's Fiancé To Him? by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 30, 2013
chymystique:

Why Do SOme LAdies LIE ABT thr VIRGNITY STATUS? ... Wen u knw dt d guy wil surely find out d truth wen he evntually enters angry
u be learner? Dont tell me dat u dont know dat there exists a herbal cream dat turns a woman v*i*r*gina into a completely virgin,even it hav been advanced to the estent dat blood gushes out during intimacy just exactly as it would happen in a virgin when applied.big ladies in town collects it secretly from us to woo their lovers.WAKE UP DUDE.
Re: Should I Reveal The Past Of My Friend's Fiancé To Him? by tomzman: 9:53am On Dec 30, 2013
Op, I'll advise you not to meet the girl one on one but if you have her number, call her and tell her to confess everything to your friend or you would help her do it.
Re: Should I Reveal The Past Of My Friend's Fiancé To Him? by Abbey2sam(m): 9:55am On Dec 30, 2013

No one is judging anyone, she lied to the fiancée....

@op I'd advise you let your friend know what's about to get into
Re: Should I Reveal The Past Of My Friend's Fiancé To Him? by Forzap: 10:25am On Dec 30, 2013
U beta talk nd let him knw,its left to him if he stil wana continue
Re: Should I Reveal The Past Of My Friend's Fiancé To Him? by ifeanyi83(m): 10:26am On Dec 30, 2013
Truth be told, i honestly do not pray to be in your shoes..but the truth has to be told...
Re: Should I Reveal The Past Of My Friend's Fiancé To Him? by Rhemar(m): 10:34am On Dec 30, 2013
ur friend mustn't find out himself since d lady has decided to conceal it nd even lied to be a virgin: u'll b doing ur friend a disservice by nt making aware of what he's abt to get himself into

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Big Deal About Sex On Day 1? / What Will U Do When She Finds Easy 2 Fart Around U Wen Ur Alone. / Funny Relationship Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.