Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife (48583 Views)

Family Dog Saves Child From Child Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by duni04(m): 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
jumzzy448: hmm. may his soul rest in peace oo. that's why I hate living with dogs cos they can attack their owner anytime.
there was a day I was coming back from somewhere. I don't really know the place so I decided not to go with my car. when I came back, I was holding my documents in my hands. this useless dog was lying under the car ( its a rot weiler) don't know if I spelt it well. the dog was looking at me and I too was extra conscious. immediately I opened my gate to step in, it jumped up and wanted to attach me. I flung all my papers, my hand bag and even my slippers. I ran for my dear life. it was the gateman who had to hold the dog for me to pass.
when hubby came back and I told him, he said the dog was trying to greet me. I told him to tell his dog to hold his greetings cos I don't need it.
I beg hubby to move it out. now the dog is in hubby's home town..
lipsrsealed
Are you from Ibadan?
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by guiddoti: 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2013
Boxer looks like an angry nigga....scary dude
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2013
Another reason I don't fancy dogs.

greatgod2012:

RIP to the man and I'm sure the wife will never ever have anything to do with having dogs as pets again.
Don't be surprised, she might keep the dogs! Die hard dog lovers are incurable when it comes to their dogs. Some psychologist will come and explain the reason for the dog's behavior soon.
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by Flakesyblaze(f): 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
This experience made me remember the day i was chating with my fwend and she snatched my phone,then i chased her to get back my fone then it got to a point i couldn't chase her again,meanwhile while i waz chasing ma fwend i never knew a dog was chasing me also...when i stoped chasing her,the dog stoped and bit my leg,my leg was its dinner...the next 2 months was really painful
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2013
I hate Dogs! A dog killed my first nephew(R I P Kamal) on his way home from school, thank God I decide to branched at the shop to drink water, I'd probably be dead too,because the damn thing bite a lot of people on that day.
If my husband choose to own a dog, walahi I
will kil it.
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by debedebe(m): 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2013
Every Dog deserve a home. Not every home deserve a Dog....

4 Likes

Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by bitex2(m): 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2013
aanumama: I hate Dogs! A dog killed my first nephew(R I P Kamal) on his way home from school, thank God I decide to branched at the shop to drink water, I'd probably be dead too,because the damn thing bite a lot of people on that day.
If my husband choose to own a dog, walahi I
will kil it.
what a pity,chai..the dog must be a mad dog infested with rabies(rhabdovirus)..
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
I still love dogs no matter what,esp security dogs.But I hate Rot,Kai that particular breed na devil!
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by adeyrule(m): 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2013
Nawao d dog b like igbo boi

1 Like

Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by Sirdy48(m): 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]This very one (dog on the post) is possessed! grin
RIP to the deceased.
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2013
adeyrule: Nawao d dog b like igbo boi

Person wey get ur time dey come bros
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by skytouch2(f): 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
What a pity for that family. Anyway, for the benefit of those of us aspiring to own a dog, can somebody in the house avail us d picture of rot or boxer dog?
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
Why will a man in his right senses seperate 2 dogs fighting.they dont seperate 2 human beings fighting talkless of dogs.if human beings are fighting and you try to seperate them it is either you receive accidental blow which was meant for the other attacker or you get injured.so is the same way with dogs,if you dont want to get mauled,avoid dogs when they are either fighting or having s3x.

When my dogs were alive,they used to fight a lot and i dont seperate it,i sit down and watch for them to fight finish,bite their ears,necks etc.if anyone interferes when they are fighting,the other dog will transfer the aggression meant for his opponent on the human being,so instead of attacking or facing his fellow dog,he will attack the person for trying to interfere in their dog fight.

However,i feel sorry for the loss.thats a lesson to dog owners,never try to seperate or interfere when 2 or more dogs are fighting,leave them,they are like kids.if they fight for 10 minutes,the next minute,they are playing like they never fought at all,there is nothing like keeping malice.its human adults that keep malice,not dogs
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 30, 2013
lynpetra: I still love dogs no matter what,esp security dogs.But I hate Rot,Kai that particular breed na devil!
me too.i love alsatians too and the ones with fluffy furs that look small and cute like teddy bears :*
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by Chidonc(m): 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dat Dog must b 4RM d NORTH, i mean a BOKO HAUSA MAN DOG[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
xtophy: why on earth will i be a dog's owner? over my living body!
. . . . . Why on earth WONT I BE A DOG OWNER? Over my dead body. . . . . As we've got some bad people, so we do get some bad dogs also, this happens once in a million times. I luv dogs a lot, even more than some Human Being. Dogs: A Man's Best Friend. . . . . . RIP to d dead man! So sad!

1 Like

Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2013
Flakesyblaze: This experience made me remember the day i was chating with my fwend and she snatched my phone,then i chased her to get back my fone then it got to a point i couldn't chase her again,meanwhile while i waz chasing ma fwend i never knew a dog was chasing me also...when i stoped chasing her,the dog stoped and bit my leg,my leg was its dinner...the next 2 months was really painful
aww,pele.maybe because you are not used to dogs.even as kid in secondary school,when we are on holiday and i am back home,once they open the gate and our dog sees me,it will jump and give me a hug with kisses all over my face.the next thing is to help me carry my bag and be dragging it on the floor.it stops in front of the sitting room because it has been trained to know its limit.

The only time i can say it attacked someone was when an elderly woman was hawking roasted fish and was passing by our huse.that unfortunate day,my kid brother went out and forgot to lock the door so our dog heard the voice of the woman shouting 'come and buy roasted fish',the dog used his paws to open the door and started chaing this woman,of course,the woman flung all her wares and fled,but because she was an elderly woman she didnt have the strength to run and so our dog caught up with her and pulled off her wrapper.i saw our dog running after this woman and was shouting miky,come back here.for the first time it didnt answer me so i had to run towards the womans direction so he wont do worse since he has already torn her wrapper,i had to beg her,she was crying and shouting your dog has disgraced me,pulled my wrapper and even tore it,s had to use my cloth and cleaned her face apologizing to her,emabinu ma.i thought micky has entered into the house,ashe micky had commited another havoc,he was eating the womans fish that scattered all over the floor.

When my brother came back,i said see what youve caused o,you couldnt shut the door of the house before going out,oya go unside my room and look for any wrapper and bring now.she started feeling better.still sitting on the floor and i squatted with her,he brought a wrapper for her.thank God she wore underskirt under.at least that was a saving grace.after she got up and tied the wrapper,she started asking eja mi nko.where is my fish.she went towards the place looking for her fish and noticed that our dog had eaten half of it,that was when we had to involve mama shewa.i told my brother to call her and explain what he had done.mummy was so angry that she slapped him.i said mummy leave him alone,abowaba loro e,that day mummy paid 700 naira for the fish micky ate that day,since then we started chaining it in the afternoon and releasing it at night

1 Like

Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
modelmike7: . . . . . Why on earth WONT I BE A DOG OWNER? Over my dead body. . . . . As we've got some bad people, so we do get some bad dogs also, this happens once in a million times. I luv dogs a lot, even more than some Human Being. Dogs: A Man's Best Friend. . . . . . RIP to d dead man! So sad!
yes,me too

1 Like

Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by AskProf: 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
slimthugchimee: This dog be like dude you no know say i dey smoke weed you won mess with me

Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by Dhurmynick(m): 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
Quick observation.

All the people on this thread that says they dislike dogs are FEMALES.

Yet y'all ha the right to call a woman STRONG.
When the flinch like an housefly even If a rat passes.. Jump on the nearest bed, take their feets off the ground and shout the name of the nearest MAN cheesy..

Women are too Scared to comprehend.

The rat issue happened to me this morning tongue

1 Like

Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2013
COCCI: The truth Dogs like every other animals are highly territorial animals and again some breed of dogs like the Boxer,Rottweiler, mastiffs etc still have a wild side that is genetical and cannot be completely tamed by most people, thus owners of such dogs need extra care, in order to always check their behavioural pattern...

If you know you have little or no time for your pet, you should go for a more friendly specie because when grooming dogs, the idea is that you have to assume the leader of the pack, and that can only be instilled with proper discipline which varies from one specie to another... I grew always having dogs as pet and I can tell you for a fact that a DOG is still a man's best friend when that friendship is well established.

I have had an experience where I was driving around town and a mopol stopped me at their checking point, unknown to them, my German Shephard was chilling at the back sit and when she noticed that the mopols were almost harassing me in order for me to "drop for them"(give them money), you need to see the way the dog almost jumped out of the window charging and barking, the mopol almost fell to the floor and told me to move on, after that she was licking me all over..

Thats just one of my numerous positive experiences with this beautiful animal...I noticed that most people who own dogs usually have little or no time for them and thus they become more or less strangers.. Still luv my Dogs though
yeah,you have said it all.still love and miss my late dogs too.they were so loyal

i remember when my kid brother ' carried 2nd to the last position in school' he was afraid to enter the house.i was ayt the balcony,i said xyz what is wrong with you.his eyes were cloudy as if he had cried himself to stupour.why are you standing there,why dont you want to enter,he said mummy will kill me,i said why,he said they gave him second to the last position in class.he sat on the floor there in the compound.that was were micky came to sit with him and was licking the tears falling from his eyes and put his head on my brothers cheat while his back was up against the wall.i was trying to make him laugh and get over his sad mood,i said this una love serious o.but anyway,i noticed that if you are happy,micky is happy with you and if you are sad micky will be sad with you and sit down there with you till ou get over that mood.i knowsome humans dont even have that type of patience or empathy to do that for a fellow human being,yet a dog will do that

2 Likes

Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by XLR8(m): 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
Seun: The dog has been made into peppersoup meat by the people holding it for your hubby in his home town. They will tell him that it ran away.

it has been used for sango festival
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dhurmynick: Quick observation.

All the people on this thread that says they dislike dogs are FEMALES.

Yet y'all ha the right to call a woman STRONG.
When the flinch like an housefly even If a rat passes.. Jump on the nearest bed, take their feets off the ground and shout the name of the nearest MAN cheesy..

Women are too Scared to comprehend.

The rat issue happened to this morning tongue
well i am a woman and i am not scared of dogs,not even dogs that are not familiar with me or police dogs.

Even as a teenager then,i stick my fingers into their mouth and remove it,stick it back and remove it,we drag ropes and pull for who has the more strength,play hand ball and all that.i had lots of good times with dogs.i have never had bad experiences with dogs not even a dog am not familiar with

2 Likes

Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
kulyie: me too.i love alsatians too and the ones with fluffy furs that look small and cute liteddy bears :*
LOL.Am not a fan of small dogs,although I admire them.

BTW,beeen bitten by a dog when I was 12,since then ,I became Friendly with big dogs.
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2013
lynpetra: LOL.Am not a fan of small dogs,although I admire them.

BTW,beeen bitten by a dog when I was 12,since then ,I became Friendly with big dogs.
lol ehya.i have never been bitten by a dog sha.lol
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2013
greatgod2012: One of the major reasons I'm so scared of dogs. I don't think I can ever be a dog owner!

RIP to the man and I'm sure the wife will never ever have anything to do with having dogs as pets again.

IGNORANCE
not every dog is vicious..pit bulls are very dangerous and people who keep them as pets are a bunch of stupid people who get these dogs so as to show off that they can tame them and the funny thing is when it comes to protecting the owner,these dogs are really not up there with some of the best.I have 2 dogs....an Siberian husky and an Anatolian/Siberian husky mix and i have seen my mix dog actually defend me against 2 pit bulls who broke out in my alley while walking my dogs.my dog stood his ground when these dogs came charging at me and after a few minutes of staring down each other(i was close to passing out) the dogs whimpered and ran from my dog,was so proud and surprised and made me appreciate my dog more.now he lives like a king
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dog ,I can't live with Dog !
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
milehigh06:

IGNORANCE
not every dog is vicious..pit bulls are very dangerous and people who keep them as pets are a bunch of stupid people who get these dogs so as to show off that they can tame them and the funny thing is when it comes to protecting the owner,these dogs are really not up there with some of the best.I have 2 dogs....an Siberian husky and an Anatolian/Siberian husky mix and i have seen my mix dog actually defend me against 2 pit bulls who broke out in my alley while walking my dogs.my dog stood his ground when these dogs came charging at me and after a few minutes of staring down each other(i was close to passing out) the dogs whimpered and ran from my dog,was so proud and surprised and made me appreciate my dog more.now he lives like a king

I don't think pitbulls are that bad.I feel they ate very territorial.Been around pitbulls for sometime,noticedvmy friend hardly buys poison for cats and rats...you see them dead bodies littered on her backyard in the morning.
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
lynpetra:

I don't think pitbulls are that bad.I feel they ate very territorial.Been around pitbulls for sometime,noticedvmy friend hardly buys poison for cats and rats...you see them dead bodies littered on her backyard in the morning.

pitbulls are very bad...a neighbors son got killed by thier pet bitbull
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
lynpetra: I still love dogs no matter what,esp security dogs.But I hate Rot,Kai that particular breed na devil!
rots r very ferocious, there was one a client brought to my clinic one day, it almost got hold of my penis when I wanted to apply a mouth guard
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 30, 2013
Shakespeare: rots r very ferocious, there was one a client brought to my clinic one day, it almost got hold of my penis when I wanted to apply a mouth guard
grin that dog badt gan o.e no get respect o grin

you suppose give testimony for church say e no castrate you,you carry your pheneese dey enter 2014 grin lucky you.you for be half man grin
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 30, 2013
Shakespeare: rots r very ferocious, there was one a client brought to my clinic one day, it almost got hold of my penis when I wanted to apply a mouth guard
rots are actually docile compared to a bunch of other dogs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tunji Disu’s Rottweiler Dogs (Rapid Response Service Commander) / Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos / Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.