Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,511 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife (48576 Views)

Family Dog Saves Child From Child Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by MsNas(f): 11:45pm On Dec 30, 2013
duni04: lipsrsealed
Are you from Ibadan?
And how's that of any correlation with what she wrote? undecided
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by vislabraye(m): 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
jumzzy448: hmm. may his soul rest in peace oo. that's why I hate living with dogs cos they can attack their owner anytime.
there was a day I was coming back from somewhere. I don't really know the place so I decided not to go with my car. when I came back, I was holding my documents in my hands. this useless dog was lying under the car ( its a rot weiler) don't know if I spelt it well. the dog was looking at me and I too was extra conscious. immediately I opened my gate to step in, it jumped up and wanted to attach me. I flung all my papers, my hand bag and even my slippers. I ran for my dear life. it was the gateman who had to hold the dog for me to pass.
when hubby came back and I told him, he said the dog was trying to greet me. I told him to tell his dog to hold his greetings cos I don't need it.
I beg hubby to move it out. now the dog is in hubby's home town..

Lol !!!

U should have accepted the dog's greeting nah. It is man's best friend.
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by Habeebpain(m): 12:04am On Dec 31, 2013
see as the dog be like Samuel L. jackson grin
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 31, 2013
jumzzy448: hmm. may his soul rest in peace oo. that's why I hate living with dogs cos they can attack their owner anytime.
there was a day I was coming back from somewhere. I don't really know the place so I decided not to go with my car. when I came back, I was holding my documents in my hands. this useless dog was lying under the car ( its a rot weiler) don't know if I spelt it well. the dog was looking at me and I too was extra conscious. immediately I opened my gate to step in, it jumped up and wanted to attach me. I flung all my papers, my hand bag and even my slippers. I ran for my dear life. it was the gateman who had to hold the dog for me to pass.
when hubby came back and I told him, he said the dog was trying to greet me. I told him to tell his dog to hold his greetings cos I don't need it.
You are not a wife Material.. How can someone be so wicked and heartless to make me chose btw her and Anoda member of my Family.. Am sorry me I met the dog before any woman.. She wuld av to leave us of I were the one
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 31, 2013
kulyie: yes,me too
. . . . . Kulyie, i'll really like to meet ur dog o. Here is a pix of my Dog. Her name is Spicy. She has d color of a Leopard, many people run away @first sight before knowing she's a Bit.ch (d female name for a Dog) She's A year and eight months old now. She gave birth to 6 puppies in August. And i've sold 4 for 120,000 Naira each. Now tell me why i wont luv Dogs. Apart from d money-making sides, i av a natural likeness for them. Very Gentle and Friendly, but i noticed she barks at female more than men, but when a lady moves close and touch her head, they become friends for good! God Bless My Spicy jor! Here is her Pix =>

Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 31, 2013
Ijogz K: You are not a wife Material.. How can someone be so wicked and heartless to make me chose btw her and Anoda member of my Family.. Am sorry me I met the dog before any woman.. She wuld av to leave us of I were the one
. . . . . Lolzzz, tho i luv dogs to a fault, but this one too much na bros! I'll rather explain things to any woman before i get married, so she'll know No one can seperate me from two things. . . . My Club Chelsea and My Dog(s)! God bless her soul wherever she is and i pray for a wife that is understanding!
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by MuhammedZubair(m): 1:10am On Dec 31, 2013
Nawaooooh.....na dog be dis or lion?
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by ugonna1054(m): 1:24am On Dec 31, 2013
That's what you get for keeping a BULLMASTIF as a Guard dog.
This is alsoo why I prefer Rotweilers and German shepherds.
1.Bull mastiff
2.Rottweiler
3.German shepherd

Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by jumzzy448: 1:59am On Dec 31, 2013
yusufogrin: why runing,u ought to av embrace d dog,peck d dog or even hug d dog. . .dont run next time o
Lol grin
Ijogz K: You are not a wife Material.. How can someone be so wicked and heartless to make me chose btw her and Anoda member of my Family.. Am sorry me I met the dog before any woman.. She wuld av to leave us of I were the one
Like say your head dey touch abi?
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by jumzzy448: 2:02am On Dec 31, 2013
Seun: The dog has been made into peppersoup meat by the people holding it for your hubby in his home town. They will tell him that it ran away.
No oo. It's still alive. Anytime we go to his home town we see d dog.
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by tunde1200(m): 2:50am On Dec 31, 2013
martha: Something similar happened at Ikoyi. A rottweiler ate d left leg of d owner's son cos it was hungry.... D lil'boy was flew to India for surgery and his leg ended up being amputated... D man shot d dog with his own gun...

That is serious oooo
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by Nobody: 4:12am On Dec 31, 2013
Ah! dogs are not smiling too.....
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by bigx(m): 6:49am On Dec 31, 2013
Iyfe Namikaze: if you were anything but experienced then you wouldn't have wrote this.
if Your dogs are fighting, you can separate them by grabbing both of them at the back of their neck,separate them and make sure they are face in opposite sides... dogs understand barks,so while you are doing the separation, use loud and strong words on them. this will make them know that you are in charge and that you do not allow such behaviour.

2 Caucasians fighting you're recommending this? If them no chop u that day do thanksgiving.
Neck?
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by ceeceeco: 7:08am On Dec 31, 2013
It's all about the training & luv u give 2 ur dog dat matas. Dog is spiritual & sees in spirit, so @ a time they can read u 2ru their nose & eyes. U need 2 b spiritually minded 2 understand dogs beta. Know wen they're angry/hapi. Keeping dogs isn't 4 everyone though...I luv dogs & i have different breeds.
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by Smily202(m): 8:11am On Dec 31, 2013
This dog rugged oooh....see face like. ... shocked shocked
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by mfrizzy(m): 8:38am On Dec 31, 2013
wait wait....it wanted to attach you? ROTFL..... *laff troway phone inside acid
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by seunosewa3: 8:39am On Dec 31, 2013
TribalEAST: I LOVE DOGS
dog neva deal wit u b4 abi? I hate dogs grin
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by emmabest2000(m): 8:41am On Dec 31, 2013
slimthugchimee: This dog be like dude you no know say i dey smoke weed you won mess with me
LMFAO grin

Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by Sike(m): 10:01am On Dec 31, 2013
Olowo f'owo ra'ku.
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 31, 2013
bigx:

2 Caucasians fighting you're recommending this? If them no chop u that day do thanksgiving.
Neck?
don't mind him. He wants to go in-between dogfight. I bet he won't come out whole
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by God2man(m): 11:14am On Dec 31, 2013
Sike: Olowo f'owo ra'ku.

Exactly!

God2man.
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by doeying(m): 11:29am On Dec 31, 2013
Iyfe Namikaze: if you were anything but experienced then you wouldn't have wrote this.
if Your dogs are fighting, you can separate them by grabbing both of them at the back of their neck,separate them and make sure they are face in opposite sides... dogs understand barks,so while you are doing the separation, use loud and strong words on them. this will make them know that you are in charge and that you do not allow such behaviour.

the person u quoted is actually right...water is like the safest way to end a dogfight....without harming urself or the dogs
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 31, 2013
Shakespeare: rots r very ferocious, there was one a client brought to my clinic one day, it almost got hold of my penis when I wanted to apply a mouth guard

grin grin.
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2013
doeying:

the person u quoted is actually right...water is like the safest way to end a dogfight....without harming urself or the dogs
thank you my brother, he knows next to nothing about dogs
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by Jaymima(f): 12:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
yusufogrin: insanity indeed. . .how i wish u re d victim. . .then u wont mention that INSANITY
Take a chill pill dude. Which part of my comment do you find offensive?
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2013
modelmike7: . . . . . Kulyie, i'll really like to meet ur dog o. Here is a pix of my Dog. Her name is Spicy. She has d color of a Leopard, many people run away @first sight before knowing she's a Bit.ch (d female name for a Dog) She's A year and eight months old now. She gave birth to 6 puppies in August. And i've sold 4 for 120,000 Naira each. Now tell me why i wont luv Dogs. Apart from d money-making sides, i av a natural likeness for them. Very Gentle and Friendly, but i noticed she barks at female more than men, but when a lady moves close and touch her head, they become friends for good! God Bless My Spicy jor! Here is her Pix =>
aww.shes cute.let me see if i can upload mine smiley
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 31, 2013
I dont know how to upload pics on nl. Model mike can u teach me

Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2013
Hope i got it.have u seen it
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by bonetalk(m): 3:45pm On Dec 31, 2013
yusufogrin: since d day my dog(skippy) turned me to a mad man for street. . .GOD. i will alway adore u. . .she gave birth to puppies,i loved d colour of the last puppy so i went there to check out d puppy cuz d mother aint around. . .i was playin wit d puppy wen d mother showed up. . .i heard my friend whispering that ''yusuf,skippy dn dey cum 4 ur back''. . .instanta,i knew end time dn near. . . .dat was d day i knew my initial velocity is very high. . .cum see f1 formula race 4 street. . . . .thank God 4 d nearest barbing salon wen i jumped in nd close d sliding door. . .afta an hour,my leg still dey shake. . .oboy dog no be gud pet at all
u just succeeded in making me to LMAO
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by Uwakuwak(f): 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2013
Old school dog, very mean in looking
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by bonetalk(m): 5:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
milehigh06:

IGNORANCE
not every dog is vicious..pit bulls are very dangerous and people who keep them as pets are a bunch of stupid people who get these dogs so as to show off that they can tame them and the funny thing is when it comes to protecting the owner,these dogs are really not up there with some of the best.I have 2 dogs....an Siberian husky and an Anatolian/Siberian husky mix and i have seen my mix dog actually defend me against 2 pit bulls who broke out in my alley while walking my dogs.my dog stood his ground when these dogs came charging at me and after a few minutes of staring down each other(i was close to passing out) the dogs whimpered and ran from my dog,was so proud and surprised and made me appreciate my dog more.now he lives like a king
what youjust wrote extremely makes me happy, i wish to get one Dog like that of yours in the nearest future
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by sweetliet: 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2013
I hate dogs with a strong passion. My husband love it but not me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tunji Disu’s Rottweiler Dogs (Rapid Response Service Commander) / Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos / Diary of my Dog Cooper.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.