Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife - Pets (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife (48584 Views)

Family Dog Saves Child From Child Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by G42012: 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2014
I cant understand why people decide to keep dangerous species of dogs in their homes as pets. It is well know that such species are dangerous and can change their minds anyday to attack you. Worst of all, these dogs are not even good to look at. God forgive me but I cracked up at the picture of the dog - very mean looking as if he is keeping malice with someone.

I love dogs but I can never live with ugly looking bulldogs and their likes. Their are better species of dogs to choose from. Would not want my life to be ended by a best friend who can decide to turn me into a piece of meat. It is just like keeping a tiger as a pet. You know it is carnivorous, it will eat you!!

May the soul of the Mayor rest in peace. I hope more people will learn from this experience.
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by cheguevera: 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2014
THESE white folks are crazy. SICK PIGS. Bleep EM ALL
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by endeedike(m): 2:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
kabba7: That doggie in reference should urgently be transferred to CALABABAR to be eaten as a special end of year peper soup
you no dey take eye see dog meat
grin

collect am dia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by Konquest: 5:52am On Mar 30, 2015
jumzzy448:
hmm. may his soul rest in peace oo. that's why I hate living with dogs cos they can attack their owner anytime.
there was a day I was coming back from somewhere. I don't really know the place so I decided not to go with my car. when I came back, I was holding my documents in my hands. this useless dog was lying under the car ( its a rot weiler) don't know if I spelt it well. the dog was looking at me and I too was extra conscious. immediately I opened my gate to

step in, it jumped up and wanted to attach me. I flung all my papers, my hand bag and even my slippers. I ran for my dear life. it was the gateman who had to hold the dog for me to pass.
when hubby came back and I told him, he said the dog was trying to greet me. I told him to tell his dog to hold his greetings cos I don't need it.
I beg hubby to move it out. now the dog is in hubby's home town..
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 03, 2015
jumzzy448:
hmm. may his soul rest in peace oo. that's why I hate living with dogs cos they can attack their owner anytime.
there was a day I was coming back from somewhere. I don't really know the place so I decided not to go with my car. when I came back, I was holding my documents in my hands. this useless dog was lying under the car ( its a rot weiler) don't know if I spelt it well. the dog was looking at me and I too was extra conscious. immediately I opened my gate to step in, it jumped up and wanted to attach me. I flung all my papers, my hand bag and even my slippers. I ran for my dear life. it was the gateman who had to hold the dog for me to pass.
when hubby came back and I told him, he said the dog was trying to greet me. I told him to tell his dog to hold his greetings cos I don't need it.
I beg hubby to move it out. now the dog is in hubby's home town..

Evil people eveeywhere,
You just made the poor dog suffer,
Th poor dog must be feeling hated now,
Re: Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2019
endeedike:
you no dey take eye see dog meat collect am dia

lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tunji Disu’s Rottweiler Dogs (Rapid Response Service Commander) / Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos / Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.