Stats: 3,154,541 members, 7,823,371 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Please Help! I Need A Girlfriend And A True Lover. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! I Need A Girlfriend And A True Lover. (3397 Views)

Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Please Help! I Need A Girlfriend And A True Lover. by Beehorn(f): 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2013
Amn't an Igbo gal...Al d best na.

Re: Please Help! I Need A Girlfriend And A True Lover. by experimentist: 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2013
Beehorn: Amn't an Igbo gal...Al d best na.
forget, PM me abeg.

NL gehs I no understand o
Re: Please Help! I Need A Girlfriend And A True Lover. by experimentist: 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2013

@cocoberry u too much oh kiss
Re: Please Help! I Need A Girlfriend And A True Lover. by Saraha1(f): 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
So wht the gist now had any lady connect to your website?

Abeg make unow help a brother out oh ! my fellow lady. Lol

Re: Please Help! I Need A Girlfriend And A True Lover. by philfearon(m): 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2013
Sarah a: So wht the gist now had any lady connect to your website?

Help a brother out,thats the Gist!!
Or are you married too?
Re: Please Help! I Need A Girlfriend And A True Lover. by experimentist: 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
Sarah a: So wht the gist now had any lady connect to your website?

lol sarah, so u wicked like dis? Abeg repent o, d kingdom of God is at hand cry
Re: Please Help! I Need A Girlfriend And A True Lover. by Saraha1(f): 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
philfearon:
Help a brother out,thats the Gist!!
Or are you married too?
my brother experi no go like me !!!!!me dey smoke anything smokeable and I will not want to distroy his ministry with such act.

I don marry with two kids self,habi make I leave my husband come hepl am to move his ministry forward? Oh boy am loving this hahaha!!!!!!!!(in olamide voice )
Re: Please Help! I Need A Girlfriend And A True Lover. by Saraha1(f): 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2013
experimentist: lol sarah, so u wicked like dis? Abeg repent o, d kingdom of God is at hand cry
for where, you know I love you with the love of God? If I No help you, who will?
Re: Please Help! I Need A Girlfriend And A True Lover. by philfearon(m): 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
Sarah a: my brother experi no go like me !!!!!me dey smoke anything smokeable and I will not want to distroy his ministry with such act.

I don marry with two kids self,habi make I leave my husband come hepl am to move his ministry forward? Oh boy am loving this hahaha!!!!!!!!(in olamide voice )
Justlaughing@yahoo.com!!
Re: Please Help! I Need A Girlfriend And A True Lover. by experimentist: 10:17pm On Dec 30, 2013
Sarah a: for where, you know I love you with the love of God? If I No help you, who will?

I no like wetin u dey do me o, u dey use me catch trips abi? No worry!
Re: Please Help! I Need A Girlfriend And A True Lover. by Xsenga(f): 5:17pm On Dec 31, 2013

Re: Please Help! I Need A Girlfriend And A True Lover. by experimentist: 9:42pm On Dec 31, 2013
Xsenga: cool
Hi
Re: Please Help! I Need A Girlfriend And A True Lover. by Xsenga(f): 12:59am On Jan 01, 2014
experimentist: Hi
HAPPY NEW YEAR MR EXPERIMENTIST. kiss

Re: Please Help! I Need A Girlfriend And A True Lover. by rattlesnake(m): 1:41am On Jan 01, 2014
u go date cat no worry......shay u desperate... name cat u go date.....
Re: Please Help! I Need A Girlfriend And A True Lover. by Saraha1(f): 2:49am On Jan 01, 2014
Experimentalist habi wetin be that your name self? Lol, hope you are keeping to your new year resolution as promise?

Re: Please Help! I Need A Girlfriend And A True Lover. by shizzle11(m): 4:02am On Jan 01, 2014
Sarah a: oh lord of mercy!!!
If na me to tell this kind thing na to go find river fall inside. Lol
inside river keep? for giving you information? wink
Re: Please Help! I Need A Girlfriend And A True Lover. by experimentist: 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2014
Xsenga: HAPPY NEW YEAR MR EXPERIMENTIST. kiss
*hugs* happy new year smiley cry
Re: Please Help! I Need A Girlfriend And A True Lover. by Saraha1(f): 6:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
So wht the gist now at op where you able to keep to your new year resolution? Lol

Re: Please Help! I Need A Girlfriend And A True Lover. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sarah a: So wht the gist now at op where you able to keep to your new year resolution? Lol
u like the op ooooooo. wink
Re: Please Help! I Need A Girlfriend And A True Lover. by experimentist: 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2014
leavestory: u like the op ooooooo. wink
oga leave story jor cry
Re: Please Help! I Need A Girlfriend And A True Lover. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2014
experimentist: oga leave story jor cry
seriously the girl like u joor,you guys should hook up jare,can't u see that she likes u?its obvious. grin

Re: Please Help! I Need A Girlfriend And A True Lover. by experimentist: 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sarah a: So wht the gist now at op where you able to keep to your new year resolution? Lol
I'm trying babe cry

I need you by my side to fulfil it cry
Re: Please Help! I Need A Girlfriend And A True Lover. by Saraha1(f): 9:30pm On Jan 01, 2014
leavestory: u like the op ooooooo. wink
point of correction , I did not like him but loved him.Beside his my nairaland husband .(No just deceive your self to they send pm, I would't reply)

Ka!!!!!I do mara today.
Re: Please Help! I Need A Girlfriend And A True Lover. by experimentist: 9:39pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sarah a: point of correction , I did not like him but loved him.Beside his my nairaland husband .(No just deceive your self to they send pm, I would't reply)

Ka!!!!!I do mara today.
angrycryangry
Re: Please Help! I Need A Girlfriend And A True Lover. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sarah a: point of correction ,

Ka!!!!!I do mara today.
are u saying I sent u a pm?when did that happen? angry angry angry angry
Re: Please Help! I Need A Girlfriend And A True Lover. by Saraha1(f): 10:24pm On Jan 01, 2014
leavestory: are u saying I sent u a pm?when did that happen? angry angry angry angry
so sorry that statement was meant for experimentis not you.
Re: Please Help! I Need A Girlfriend And A True Lover. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sarah a: so sorry that statement was meant for experimentis not you.
better angry
Re: Please Help! I Need A Girlfriend And A True Lover. by experimentist: 10:39pm On Jan 01, 2014
leavestory: better angry

If you send her PM I go kill you cry
Re: Please Help! I Need A Girlfriend And A True Lover. by AsAPJregz(m): 10:55pm On Jan 01, 2014
see this Hausa dude no wan chop 500 strokes of cane before e marry

Re: Please Help! I Need A Girlfriend And A True Lover. by experimentist: 1:17am On Jan 02, 2014
A$AP Jregz:
see this Hausa dude no wan chop 500 strokes of cane before e marry
hahahahahahahaha grincry

Na ya papa (no vex na play oh) go chop 5H strokes before anything,u dey maad!angry

Re: Please Help! I Need A Girlfriend And A True Lover. by AsAPJregz(m): 1:44am On Jan 02, 2014
experimentist: hahahahahahahaha grincry

Na ya papa (no vex na play oh) go chop 5H strokes before anything,u dey maad!angry
ha-ha grin
Re: Please Help! I Need A Girlfriend And A True Lover. by Xsenga(f): 6:52am On Jan 02, 2014
CONGRATULATIONS MR EXPERIMENTIST N MRS SARA A EXPERIMENTIST. I WILL BE THE 1 2 CHOOSE A NAME 4 THE BABY OO. kiss

I Have A Very Distrustful Nature / Meet Woman Who Has Had Sex With 3,000 Men, 14 In One Night (PHOTO) / Five Kinds Of Leg You See On The Street