Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,491 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! (45187 Views)

M.I Explains Why Some Artist Didn’t Donate Cash During Ojb’s Kidney Ailment / Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) / OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by phuckNL: 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2013
tellwisdom: We made that boi who he is, even with his crap songs, yet he couldn't give a helping hand to the needy. He say em name na Banga lee...Mumu pikin, wey no know where dey pain am sad

Shame on you. If he helped EVERY single person that needs help, he HIMSELF will be in need of help. Nigeria is in a sorry state today because of our mentality and laziness. If he wants to help, fine, if he choses not to, FINE. He owes nobody nothing

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by phuckNL: 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
shortgun: I cant believe d comments am seeing here, in a sane society dbanj will lose millions of fans, get booed on stage, his songs will drop in billboards e.t.c he might even get an invitation from d police.

What he did was wicked, we are supposed to comndem his actions; wat makes him different frm the scammers on our streets?
With d comments am seeing here coming from d youths of dis con3
I give up.

Quit being silly. Show me a video/audio file where Dbanj said I have given OJB money.

2 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by phuckNL: 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
Siga: .... grin ... But come to think of it.... these so called celebs worry gan ni... dem giv the guy cheque... tell am to go cash am... the thing bounce... lol... meanwhilly... newspaper don roll news say dem pay... celebs... u guys fit kill person ooo.... grin grin grin

That's what happens when you FORCE people to give. Some of them don't have NUTN in their accounts.
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by tushd(m): 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2013
All this people that expect favour in return ar jes annoying..so obvious u got more than the money u even need for the surgery..yet u ar alive nd still ranting about who donated or not...do u knw d sweat it takes to give out ordinary 100k gan, talkless of 5M, guy count ur blessings nd shut tha f up..
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Tomrock007(m): 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2013
IamDebola: TITLE: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims!

Abeg na where D'banj claim sai e give anything in the first place? Shey na for newspaper or na for Tv?

Firstly D'banj never said he gave you anything.
Secondly, You don't really need to let us know who give and who didn't.
Thirdly, Why are you pinpointing D'banj alone? He snatched your wife?
Fourthly, It wasn't written in Dbanj's destiny to donate to you by force.
Fifthly, What happened to the money other people gave you? Or why e be sai na D'banj money dey give u sleepless night.
Lastly, I've been hearing OJB since I was very young, Why didn't you save enough money during the raining days?
And there is rumor out there, saying that you can drink anything, even urine.. They even said all these things wey u dey drink dey among the things wey give u kidney problem, shey na true?
Now Playing Don't Tell Me Nonsense.

u too gbaski, make i follow u dey play jare.... blame it on moneygrin
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by adconline(m): 7:08pm On Dec 30, 2013
Crybabe! Why does he feel that someone owes him some money and help? What happened to the money he made and blew on women, bling, fancy cars and clothes?

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Vado(m): 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dbanj never said he donated any money, why does he now have to refute something he never did. This quarter dred-headed nigga OJB is unbelievable tbh.

2 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Siga: 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2013
.... Guys, take it easy on OJB now... una fit give am another health wahala ooo... he is in recovery stage now... we need to handle him with care plz...
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by tintingz(m): 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2013
Oga OJB did don jazzy pay you for this your speech or what? Why bringing up dead issues or did d'banj announced it that he donates money?...thank God you are hale and hearty, why don't you keep shut and live your life in a good way
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by IAMBREEZY: 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2013
This is very serious o.
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by cymetric(f): 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
googlepikin: they should leave dbanj alone o, cos his career go soon end. The odee just dey sing rubbish now adays. Tithe you na pay , ordinary donation you no do. Na to sew dollar suit. He should better go and ask Baba fryo how far. so many Nigerian musicians life span is 15years and that's it. You can't be 40+ and be singing sex mama and your waist
what z dis one sayin
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
Grown man whining like a baby! Mtchew!!!!!
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Newkidoo(m): 7:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
freda506: nah! When d'banj was reported to have donated 7 milla everyone praised him,it was the subject of various blogs and it even hit fp! What did Ejanla do NOTHING! He kept quiet but am sure if he had been accused of stealing 7 milla he would have denied immediately grin
I don't know why D'banj never denied d rumours but y can't this ojb move on.. He has being cured for Christ sake.. why is he still doing all this if not for cheap publicity.. He should f*cking move on and stop being childish!!
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by missBanks: 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2013
The OJB guy talks too much! He shld go and lie low for a while and recuperates. All these plenty interview won't do him any good.
Meanwhile, why was he covering his nose?Was he the doctor that operated on himself?

Oh Dear! 'My bottom is 7ft wide and I'm proud of it!' (Photos And Video)
http://onubiyi..co.uk/2013/12/oh-dear-my-bottom-is-7ft-wide-and-im.html

Student Facing Death Sentence For Killing Two Prostitutes, And Having Sex With The Corpses.
http://onubiyi..co.uk/2013/12/student-facing-death-sentence-for.html
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2013
Aphrodite4:

U just hit the nail right on...
see MISERS, bird of the same feathers.
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by tellwisdom: 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2013
phuck_NL:

Shame on you. If he helped EVERY single person that needs help, he HIMSELF will be in need of help. Nigeria is in a sorry state today because of our mentality and laziness. If he wants to help, fine, if he choses not to, FINE. He owes nobody nothing

Your brain is farting. I give money out on daily basis, yet i still have little if not much for myself. No amount is too small for a needy. This dude is more like a brother to him, cos he started his crap song through him.

Nigerian artist?? ...I spit on them whenever angry

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2013
Well left to me I wouldn't easily jump into conclusions cos first f all from wat I read from d post he was interviewed @ a radio station its only normal dat wat he d be asked by d pips would b concernin d surgery donations and all and we do not expect him to say no comment he is human 2. I think we shuld b blamin d op for postin it cos ojb didn't send him to do dat. Lol

2 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by eagleeye2: 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2013
Like Someone pointed out..... if the story was....
DBANJ STOLE 7MILLION NAIRA, what will Dbanj do?
Or
Dbanj owes a fellow artist 7million Naira, will he not at least deny the claim?

3 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by adelaja70(m): 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2013
pembisco: Chei so many dbanj arrhss lickers here, am sure if he was accused of stealing 7m he wuld hv kald press conference to deny nd clear issues. Dbanj is a scammer
He scam your family ni?....

3 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by meforyou1(m): 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2013
Why will DBanj debunk a rumour he didn't originate and that is not hurting him?
I feel for the producer. Hope DBanj can just find him something. But DBanj should never call a press conference to debunk a rumour he didn't know the beginning or the ending. The amebos that started it should be the ones to debunk it

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by meforyou1(m): 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2013
Vado: Dbanj never said he donated any money, why does he now have to refute something he never did. This quarter dred-headed nigga OJB is unbelievable tbh.
my argument exactly. Whats dbanj's own with what rumour mongers said?

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by eagleeye2: 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
me_for_you: Why will DBanj debunk a rumour he didn't originate and that is not hurting him?
I feel for the producer. Hope DBanj can just find him something. But DBanj should never call a press conference to debunk a rumour he didn't know the beginning or the ending. The amebos that started it should be the ones to debunk it
If the rumour was......

Dbanj STOLE 7MILLION NAIRA
Or
Dbanj owes a fellow artist 7million Naira

What will Dbanj do?

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by freda506(f): 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dis Guy:

was he in his living room in nigeria, blogging? or twiteering
ofcourse he wasn't cheesy but if the news had been that d'banj stole money grin don't you think he would have denied with the speed of lightgrin btw only a deaf man wouldn't have heard abt the supposed donation .I even sent a tweet to d'banj thanking him cheesy
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by badesco(m): 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
if that story is true , then D banj you are a disgrace and shame to you i million times. Like an Adage which goes thus A friend in need is a true friend indeed.

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Afam4eva(m): 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2013
Where's Safarigirl?

@topic
As much as i think OJB should have let the sleeping dogs lie, i don't like the way some of our celebrities use peoples' misfortune for publicity. D'Banj doesn't owe OJB jackshit but he should have come out to dispell the rumour that he gave 7million when he didn't even give 7naira.

3 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by wordcat(m): 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2013
There's need guy, most of them thought that OJB will die so that they'll demo with their dud cheque

[quote
author=jumzzy448]i don't think their should be any need for this. the
most important thing is he's alive. thank God for that.[/quote]
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by freda506(f): 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2013
Afam4eva:
@topic
As much as i think OJB should have let the sleeping dogs lie, i don't like the way some of our celebrities use pe3ople misfortunes for publicity. D'Banj doesn't owe OJB jackshit but he should have come out to dispell the rumour that he gave 7million when he didn't even give 7naira.
My sentiment exactly wink
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by eagleeye2: 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2013
Afam4eva: Where's Safarigirl?

@topic
As much as i think OJB should have let the sleeping dogs lie, i don't like the way some of our celebrities use pe3ople misfortunes for publicity. D'Banj doesn't owe OJB jackshit but he should have come out to dispell the rumour that he gave 7million when he didn't even give 7naira.
That is the point.
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by NaLaugh: 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ish Happens.
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by simdam500(m): 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
take pics because u are donating *sound like sumone is happy over somebody's else unhappiness *
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by phuckNL: 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
Afam4eva: Where's Safarigirl?

@topic
As much as i think OJB should have let the sleeping dogs lie, i don't like the way some of our celebrities use peoples' misfortune for publicity. D'Banj doesn't owe OJB jackshit but he should have come out to dispell the rumour that he gave 7million when he didn't even give 7naira.

On the contrary, he shouldn't. I think OJB, his publicists, and sympathizers are the ones with issues here. The question is : who put out the statement that Dbanj donated 7million. They probably did it to hoodwink other people into donating hence the issue of bounced cheques. This is a non issue. The guy should go and sit down. I have absolutely no sympathy for him considering his kidney problem wasn't even a natural thing but a self inflicted problem. After drinking your kidneys to death, you still dey talk. He better lay low and enjoy what he has left and stop being an ungrateful biaatch

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See Davido's Epic Reply To Fan Who Told Him Not To Get Involved In Politics / Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos / Burna Boy Performs At Club 65 London At His Birthday Party(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.