Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Every Girl Is Occupy,does That Mean Boys Are More than Girls In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Girl Is Occupy,does That Mean Boys Are More than Girls In Nigeria (620 Views)

Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" / When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? / Why Guy Get Heart Broken Than Girls This Day And Its All The Guys Fault (strictly 4 Guys To Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Girl Is Occupy,does That Mean Boys Are More than Girls In Nigeria by danielosniff(m): 3:25am On Dec 31, 2013
is the population of boys high than that of girls,or boys are having more than a date.your opinions please
Re: Every Girl Is Occupy,does That Mean Boys Are More than Girls In Nigeria by yemmy75(m): 3:33am On Dec 31, 2013
Sex ratio:

at birth: 1.06 male(s)/female
0-14 years: 1.05 male(s)/female
15-24 years: 1.05 male(s)/female
25-54 years: 0.97 male(s)/female
55-64 years: 0.85 male(s)/female
65 years and over: 0.85 male(s)/female
total population: 1.01 male(s)/female (2013 est.)

This is according to d CIA factbook

I believe u now knw where d problem lies...
Re: Every Girl Is Occupy,does That Mean Boys Are More than Girls In Nigeria by waleadex(m): 3:39am On Dec 31, 2013
In terms of population,females are more than males. And even if I agree with you that every lady is occupied it will also interest you to know that the guy with whom she's occupied is occupied by another lady. With four ladies to a man,vacant ladies will still remain.
Re: Every Girl Is Occupy,does That Mean Boys Are More than Girls In Nigeria by experimentist: 3:43am On Dec 31, 2013
That's to tell you how fuckable they can be cry
Re: Every Girl Is Occupy,does That Mean Boys Are More than Girls In Nigeria by chifreke(f): 3:50am On Dec 31, 2013
It means one guy many babes...and it is unknown to the babes thereby tagging themselves BUSY!
Re: Every Girl Is Occupy,does That Mean Boys Are More than Girls In Nigeria by experimentist: 4:00am On Dec 31, 2013
chifreke: It means one guy many babes...and it is unknown to the babes thereby tagging themselves BUSY!
u nko, how many guys dey knock ya boots? cry
Re: Every Girl Is Occupy,does That Mean Boys Are More than Girls In Nigeria by chifreke(f): 4:13am On Dec 31, 2013
experimentist: u nko, how many guys dey knock ya boots? cry
sorry to disappoint u....am happily married with 3 kids and d last one on d way....so be careful b4 my unborn child beats u to pulp! neva say i didnt warn u
Re: Every Girl Is Occupy,does That Mean Boys Are More than Girls In Nigeria by eluquenson(m): 6:50am On Dec 31, 2013
Even making NL as a sample case, 95% of NL babes are single while 70% of guys are single also which invariable means guys aint enough to occupy those babes cheesy
Re: Every Girl Is Occupy,does That Mean Boys Are More than Girls In Nigeria by Enegod(m): 7:51am On Dec 31, 2013
Re: Every Girl Is Occupy,does That Mean Boys Are More than Girls In Nigeria by vizkiz: 7:53am On Dec 31, 2013
Wat can i say sef undecided
Re: Every Girl Is Occupy,does That Mean Boys Are More than Girls In Nigeria by Isaiah90(m): 8:25am On Dec 31, 2013
it means guys have more than one girlfriends, girls have more than one boyfriends.
Re: Every Girl Is Occupy,does That Mean Boys Are More than Girls In Nigeria by skydeep(f): 8:29am On Dec 31, 2013
Being occupied with a boyfriend or a husband?

In today's world, having a boyfriend doesn't mean a woman is occupied. There is no security anymore in having a boyfriend grin. Not every girl is occupied, just that many girls are not lonely cool

(1) (Reply)

Ignoring The Signal Of Love! / I Nid AdvicĀ£ / How To Make A Popular Girl Like You - The Keys To Easily Win Her Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.