Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

New Years Eve : 7 Reasons Why You Should Sack Him Tonight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Years Eve : 7 Reasons Why You Should Sack Him Tonight (859 Views)

How A Friend Of Mine Was Able To Make Girls Go Crazy Over Him Tonight. / 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Years Eve : 7 Reasons Why You Should Sack Him Tonight by ochejoseph(m): 9:02am On Dec 31, 2013
Dump him tonight !

Many ladies are in their forties , single , lonely and isolated today because they procrastinated and refused to be decisive ! As another year comes to an end I would like the ladies to evaluate their relationships and act before they become the next addition to the growing no frustrated women !!!

1. If. You have been dating him for more than six , months and he has Never shown interest in meeting your people, or talked about settling down with you, then you might be in the wrong Boat . Sack Him

2. He only visits you or call you over when he Needs Sex,except you are a prostitute this guy will break your heart - Sack him

3. When ever the issue of marriage comes up he Buys you expensive gifts to detract you from the main jist, Except you are an Aristo - Sack him

4. During the Course of the year he has been beating you,No matter what you did sack that guy, except you have made up your mind to be his Punching and practice Bag forever pls sack him

5. You discover he is married ! Now most home breakers will call themselves decent girls ,that's the irony of life .
Nevertheless except you want to sow a seed that will scatter your family in the future avoid another woman's husband .Even If you have captured one pls sack him

6. You discover all he has ever told you are all lies . Somebody once said ''Men are Cunny becos women have become deceptive. A man who loves you will try as much as he can to give you a true picture (not all the details) if you realise the foundation of your relationship is based on Lies pls Sack him

7. Finally if you got a revelation (not funny dreams ) and God told you to fire that man , no matter how rich he is , no matter how many gold he has bought for you and how many birthday car gifts he has brought to your house pls Sack him

May the New year bring you good tidings .

Best wishes to you all

Twitter : @ochejoseph
Re: New Years Eve : 7 Reasons Why You Should Sack Him Tonight by FerdG(m): 9:10am On Dec 31, 2013
Bro read NO7 again and tell me how many Nigerian girls will do that....
Re: New Years Eve : 7 Reasons Why You Should Sack Him Tonight by ShirelleBaby: 9:40am On Dec 31, 2013
Ferd-G:

I WONT
Re: New Years Eve : 7 Reasons Why You Should Sack Him Tonight by Enegod(m): 9:46am On Dec 31, 2013
angry
Re: New Years Eve : 7 Reasons Why You Should Sack Him Tonight by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 31, 2013
Ferd-G:
here we go again!!!nigerian girls
Re: New Years Eve : 7 Reasons Why You Should Sack Him Tonight by badmeat(m): 11:05am On Dec 31, 2013
If them dump their men!na you go marry them,why not teach how to improve on what they have,u think say life partner na pure water sachet wey dem dey drink throw away anyhow,,
Re: New Years Eve : 7 Reasons Why You Should Sack Him Tonight by stunningjudy(f): 11:47am On Dec 31, 2013
Ferd-G:
u dont wanna start dis Nigerian gals ish trust me
Re: New Years Eve : 7 Reasons Why You Should Sack Him Tonight by frostylook: 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2013
Hahahah!!! Here's another: if he shuts down or picks a fight or claim cluelessness each time you try to communicate meaninfully or know what's on his mind 4 both of you, please run for your life. Destiny killers are out there looking 4 who 2 steal their lustre before moving on.....!! Hehehehehe
Re: New Years Eve : 7 Reasons Why You Should Sack Him Tonight by Olugbenger(m): 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
Infact, sack him for no reason if he is above retirement grin
Re: New Years Eve : 7 Reasons Why You Should Sack Him Tonight by ochejoseph(m): 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2013
[quote author=bad meat]If them dump their men!na you go marry them,why not teach how to improve on what they have,u think say life partner na pure water sachet wey dem dey drink throw away anyhow,,[/quote

its not about who will marry them its about how as men we waste the productive lives of women and when we intend to settle down we tagged them as old cargoes and go for younger girls .
These ladies must wise up and throw any garbage in their lives into the trash can were they truely Belongs !!!!

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Attract A Guy Without Using Your Looks / When Is One Ready To Get Married? A MUST-READ by Sayo Aluko / PHILOSOPHERS' MAIL / Most Ladies Will Say, "Sorry, I Don't Shake"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.