Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave? (2191 Views)

See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another / Guys Be Careful, That Girlfriend Of Yours Could Be A Very Cheap Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave? by ManiCypher(m): 10:01am On Dec 31, 2013
From ma Mail Box
I’ve been dating my girlfriend for 10years and she is now 32, I’m 34. The thing is, I know deep in my heart I can never marry her.
I knew that 2 years ago. But I have done all I can to make her leave in the past 2 years yet she won’t leave. I have cheated, beat her, not called for weeks, still yet she is always forgiving me.

I have even set her up with men but she would always tell them how she loves her boyfriend of years. I’ve been dating another girl for the past 2 years and I want to propose but my stubborn girlfriend I don’t love doesn’t want to make way.my girlfriend who I want to marry is getting tired of waiting for me to breakup with this one
I even went as far as telling her maybe we should spend some time apart.She just laughed and said we are one in spirit so that doesn’t make sense.

I am fed up. What can I do to make a woman get tired and leave? This is urgent and I need answers before I go crazy.Is it by force to Love again? I’m pissed off
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave? by Eddiekay: 10:08am On Dec 31, 2013
@ OP be bold enough to let her know that it will not work out instead of dying in silence.Marriage is meant to be enjoyed and not to be endured
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave? by PrinceNN(m): 10:11am On Dec 31, 2013
selfish...she may not take it "likely"
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave? by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 31, 2013
Wow she is 32?
That means she is expecting to get married to you?
Man, after 10years, if you break the news to her and disappoint her.
If she no juju u when u marry that girl make i shit house!
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave? by ManiCypher(m): 10:25am On Dec 31, 2013
Not every relationship ends up on d Alter undecided
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave? by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 31, 2013
I think after 10 years she at least deserves some honesty, so why can't you just be upfront instead of cheating on her, beating her up and stuff. Damn!

Something tells me, you'll regret that but time will show.
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave? by Dyt(f): 10:36am On Dec 31, 2013
10yrs?
Na wa o
Some babes sef
Dating a man for 10yrs? Beat u sef join
This one pass me o cos if anyone of us here tell d gal to move on, na unclothedness she go take swear for us all

Did I read where u wrote is it by force to love?
May amadioha strike ur balls
U didn't know dat wen she cooks for u, steals her parents money, abortions n all
Na now u know say is it by force
Again, may those ur balls burst
I support her, she shld take witchcraft because of u

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave? by Pdizzle(m): 10:47am On Dec 31, 2013
bro, you gotta marry that girl
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave? by mzlewis(f): 10:50am On Dec 31, 2013
That's unfair...after 10yrs..after wasting the prime time of her yrs...u want to just dump her!sometimes I don't blame girls that cheat nd misbehave in relationships...God forbid for even my enemy to b in such situation
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave? by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 31, 2013
Pdizzle: bro, you gotta marry that girl
I swear.
You will regret it later if you dont.
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave? by Sapphire86(f): 10:55am On Dec 31, 2013
U waited till she was 30 before realizing that you couldn't marry her and now she's 32 u wan marry some1 else?

After enjoying her youth and smashing her endlessly abi? Get ready for the fight of your life both physically and spiritually!

Pele; ask d'banj how he is coping for more tips and pointers!
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave? by mayorall(m): 10:56am On Dec 31, 2013
Nemesis will soon catch up on you if you don't marry that girl without any tangible reason or her faults.
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave? by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 31, 2013
I don't understnd why some people are talking here like the break-up is the end of the girl's life just because she is older than 30 and consequently condemn the guy's desire to break up as an evil act. There is nothing wrong with him wanting to break up and it's not the girl's downfall. People even break up after 25 years of marriage sometimes because as quickly as we can fall in love with someone as quickly we can fall out. Sad but that's reality. Women must stop acting like a failed relationship in their 30s or 40s or 50s is the end of their lives.

The only thing that bothers me about the story is the lack of respect he has for a person that obviously loves him without limits. He should show her respect by talking openly instead of doing what he has done so far.

4 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave? by Bizibi(m): 11:17am On Dec 31, 2013
Bros u no try
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave? by lekkycee(f): 11:34am On Dec 31, 2013
Ur new gf of 2yrs s nw becomin impatient n diz lady has loved u patiently 4 10yrs...did it take u 8yrs 2 realize u culdnt marry diz lady?hmmm,I hate being a girl
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave? by Solvik(f): 11:45am On Dec 31, 2013
Guy U̶̲̥̅̊ no try at all haba after wasting her time that's N̶̲̥̅̊oτ̣̣̥ fair, let •̸Ϟ ̷̷̴̐͠€ ask you a question ђã†̥ if U̶̲̥̅̊ were d lady Ĥ♥̸̨W̶̲̥̅̊ would u feel? Think about this N̶̲̥̅̊oτ̣̣̥ because of today but 2mao.
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave? by Sijo01(f): 11:58am On Dec 31, 2013
ManiCypher: From ma Mail Box
I’ve been dating my girlfriend for 10years and she is now 32, I’m 34. The thing is, I know deep in my heart I can never marry her.
I knew that 2 years ago. But I have done all I can to make her leave in the past 2 years yet she won’t leave. I have cheated, beat her, not called for weeks, still yet she is always forgiving me.

I have even set her up with men but she would always tell them how she loves her boyfriend of years. I’ve been dating another girl for the past 2 years and I want to propose but my stubborn girlfriend I don’t love doesn’t want to make way.my girlfriend who I want to marry is getting tired of waiting for me to breakup with this one
I even went as far as telling her maybe we should spend some time apart.She just laughed and said we are one in spirit so that doesn’t make sense.

I am fed up. What can I do to make a woman get tired and leave? This is urgent and I need answers before I go crazy.Is it by force to Love again? I’m pissed off

Go and Die

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave? by sleeky007(m): 12:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
TWO THREADS WITH SAME STORY. WELL, MY TAKE: YOU ARE SO SELFISH. SO YOU DIDN'T KNOW YOU WON'T MARRY HER AFTER 3 OR 4 YEARS. YOU KEPT HER TILL SHE'S 32 YEARS OLD.......HABA.......AND YOU THINK YOUR NEW GF OF 2 YEARS WILL BE BETTER ABI....I CAN'T START RAINING CURSES ON YOU CAUSE IT WON'T HAVE ANY EFFECT BUT BE REST ASSURED THAT IF THAT GIRL CURSE YOU, YOU'RE DOOMED FOR LIFE...I HAVE SEEN YOUR TYPE AND TILL DATE THEY'RE YET TO RECOVER FROM SUCH WICKED ACT........FOR 10 YEARS.......YOU ARE WICKED........IMAGINE SHE'S YOUR SISTER......HABA!!!

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave? by ManiCypher(m): 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2013
Pdizzle: bro, you gotta marry that girl

And be in Misery?
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave? by frostylook: 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
@ OP
So if you were the lady,what would you feel and then do?
That should be @ the back of your mind. So stop making it sound like your gf of 10yrs knows what your game plan is. Don't make your parting messy by employing heartbreaking self serving tactics to push her out. Give her her deserved dignity by talking to her about it. She will rave and curse and grieve, its all in her right,but be sure to let her know you would never tie her destiny in a loveless marriage that will be a source of unending heartache and misery for her.
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave? by Olugbenger(m): 1:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
God punish you, if you dump that lady. angry
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave? by meetmal03(f): 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2013
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave? by bluuu: 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2013
if i may ask,wat did she do dat disqualified her of being ur wife
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
Bros,,i dnt knw wat to say to u bt bear in mind that "woe betide any son of a woman that gives,brings or causes anybody pain"

If dat lady curses u,,,
hardship will become ur neigbour,,
sorrow will become ur pillow,,
impotency will become ur harvest,,
and shame ur result...

If u must break up with her,,do it right
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
ManiCypher: What Can I Do To Make My
Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave?
Commit suicide.
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave? by mployer(m): 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2013
There is nothing to do. Just marry her, case closed.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave? by samwash(m): 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2013
Remove 10yrs 4rm 30yrs.@ op dem go do dat one to u or even ur sister? Nw she's 32yrs, datz wen u kwn it wouldnt work out. I hv nutin to say sha unless God says both of u are nt meant to b. Who am i to judge?
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave? by Smhart1(f): 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2013
God punish her if she marry a womaniser and bully like you......so it is after 10years you know she is not a wife material,am sure you have younger sister(s).may this same thing befall her/them
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave? by OgidiOlu3(m): 3:04pm On Dec 31, 2013
So, this your new girlfriend knows her, eh? Wow! And you think she's gonna trust you if you eventually marry her? Or you think she's gonna remain loyal to you? There's one quote I always go by "If s/he cheats with you, s/he'll cheat on you".

You should have told her 2 yrs ago that your love for her has faded instead of wasting her time. She has been with you through thick and thin. She has endured every s,hit u throw at her just to remain with you. She's not with you because she thinks she's getting old and cannot find a suitor(if not she'd have fallen for one of your friends), she's with you because she loves you and I tell you bro, that kind of love is RARE.

Would you rather marry this lady or someone that wants you to break-up with your current gf just to take her place?
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave? by nenergy(m): 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2013
Only God can judge you for wasting that ladies time. Why date a girl without having marriage in your a gender. 10 years? Poor girl! May the devil punish all time wasters!!!!! Ladies please based your decision to enter a romantic relationship on higher things. Follow your heart...but use your head!
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave? by Ariyke: 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
Bro so u just realised u couldn't marry her after 10 solid years? Wow even if she didn't curse u, ur own don be. sad
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave? by Nogen: 4:19pm On Dec 31, 2013
After 10 solid years? You are very wicked OP! How could you do that to a girl who started her prime with you. Why didn't you end it when she was in her 20s . You are mean. Ika ni e.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kk / My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) / Signs That A Naija Guy Wants To Break-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.