Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave? (2206 Views)

See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another / Guys Be Careful, That Girlfriend Of Yours Could Be A Very Cheap Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave? by Emeralddeee: 4:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
Danm some guys can be heartless,that's why l blame some girls who stick to those losers when some signs are glaring.sorry to say you're decietful and wicked,never led a girl on when u do not have a honourable intention towards her.Theres nothing as deadly as a woman's scorn l bet u,u shall meet ur waterloo loser
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave? by Sdymyjoy: 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2013
datz too bad, hw can u wast her yrs like, bros she be human being like u, supose dis kind tin hapen to ur sista hw will u feel?
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave? by amiskurie(m): 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2013
just plan ur burial.start by printing ur obituary then act like u wanna go into hidding in ur frnd's faces

but dissappoint them all by jumping into a lagos lagoon.
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
And the lady will clock 33 in few hours time...Happy new year my brother,you are sitting down on a long thinggggggggggggg.
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2013
10 Years but it's unfair. You carried her along all this while.

Anyway, the way we used to do it, stop picking her calls and when she knocks on your door, don't open.

note: she might call police for you. but it's all part of setting yourself free.

may God forgive me...
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2013
Emeralddeee: Danm some guys can be heartless,that's why l blame some girls who stick to those losers when some signs are glaring.sorry to say you're decietful and wicked,never led a girl on when u do not have a honourable intention towards her.Theres nothing as deadly as a woman's scorn l bet u,u shall meet ur waterloo loser

Seriously, I do not align with the poster. He should have known earlier that the 8th year of their relationship that he won't marry this girl... I won't pity you Op...
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 31, 2013
Creeps like this are the reason why I don't do the love thing anymore...its highly overrated..just pity d poor girl tho!
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave? by barackodam: 10:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
OP, i no go insult u, i resav ma comment, buh rememba, "WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND" and blv me, dt ur new chic wunt marry u, less shes a fool, cos her instinct wud tell her wat u did to d pesin b4 her, u'd do it to her also

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Fabulous Facts About The Female Body / Story For "The Fat Ones" In Our Society. / Need U Guys Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.