Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation (27956 Views)

Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims / House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS / President Jonathan's Message Ahead Of Tomorrows Election. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by joyidarauko: 8:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
Happy New Year to you sir, Mr. President
May the Lord God strengthens you
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by adepentane1(m): 8:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
hmmm

Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by Smily202(m): 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2013
Happy new year To U n Ur Family .Mr President
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by Raypawer(m): 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2013
first of all mr President; there is "There is no Entity called Nigeria!"
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by ratiken(m): 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2013
donblade85: Abeg let us vote jonathan out frm sit
And vote in?
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by k2kay(m): 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
What impression does he want me to have about his administration when I spent xmas without being paid my salary as a federal worker...even til now, nothing. Arrant nonsense!!!
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by Toks2008(m): 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2013
The worst president ever.

I can't remember where a president wakes up and increases fuel price by over 100% ON THE FIRST OF JANUARY.

Thank GOD that is not the case this time.
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by cap28: 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
Toks2008: The worst president ever.

I can't remember where a president wakes up and increases fuel price by over 100% ON THE FIRST OF JANUARY.

Thank GOD that is not the case this time.

he still has more in store, as long as he takes instructions from the IMF.
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by SirAlfred(m): 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
God bless you sir
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by adadadon(m): 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2013
Gotten 130 litres of petrol already

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by adadadon(m): 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
ocelot2006:

Power: New+refurbished power stations, expanded transmission facilities, the gas revolution, power generated doubled and increasing

Agriculture: elimination of fertilizer Mafia, increase produce output, national food security ensured, minister named Forbes Man of the Year

Economy: grows at 6% or more, choice investment destination thanks to quick ROI, booming middle class with higher purchasing power, Nigerian economy now LARGEST in AFRICA, and one of the fastest in the WORLD.

AVIATION: All airports TOTALLY refurbished to meet international standards, Nigerian named ICAO chairman

ROADS: Major Federal highways long abandoned noq fixed, cutting down transit time.

RAILWAY: Long abandoned rail projects revitalize d and expanded on. more goods and pax now hauled via rail.

SeCURITY: Still an issue though, BUT armed forces and intelligence agencies better equipped with new kits and an expanded budget. More sophisticated platform now built locally (UAVs, gunboats, firearms, APCs, etc). Results? Total elimination of terror bombing attacks and curbing and repelling of BH raids up north.

ENERGY: Passing of the Local Content Bill thus allowing for more participation of local firms in the upstream sector of the oil and gas industry. Exposure of the subsidy scam, partial withdrawal of subsidy and reinvestment of intended funds in repairing civil infrastructure across the nation (SURE-P).

Now, care to explain to us how GEJ scores an F9? Go on, I'm waiting.
ASUU 156 days strike
Asup strike
NMA strike
Crisis in aviation sector
Economic growth on paper
500 billion naira sure-p funds missing
Roads which federal roads you this laptop activist

Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by agbameta: 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2013
Oponuchukwu, my wish for you in 2014 is minimum comfort and even worse just like you wished for Nigerians last week.
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by Ryda(m): 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2013
adadadon:
ASUU 156 days strike
Asup strike
NMA strike
Economic growth on paper
Fuel Subsidy
Bokoharam crisis
Dana Crash
Numerous crashes in d Aviation sector
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by gidjah(m): 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2013
Hmmm,mm mr president I actually won't blame u for lots of d rots in d system at all!! With so many endemic evil in d country,I really wonder where an ordinary, simple, soft hearted,unprepared and circumstancial person like good luck will have to start attacking form!!!
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by topygel: 9:19pm On Dec 31, 2013
Happy new year Mr president, pls coruption is our major problem, if only you can fight it tooth and nail and stop preaching ethnicity, you would have been the best president in history.
Better year is here
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by icankel: 9:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
Only God know how many months strike 2014 will provide
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by yaradua4sure(m): 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2013
we are been waitin for our president to give us new year happy new year in advance to our mr president
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by Sike(m): 9:28pm On Dec 31, 2013
mazizi tonene: Wetin him talk ?
Make U Go and Die ofcourse.
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by experimentist: 9:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
Seasons greetings mr president.... Abeg change your ways o. Do something bro joe! God bless us.
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by Sunshinelady(f): 9:35pm On Dec 31, 2013
Tank u My dear Presido, wish u a blessed new year. Don't mind haters, som of dem no even fit hold post of class prefect since de were born , talk of president. May God guide u, guide us & guide Nigeria Amen
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by Aliangel2008(f): 9:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
Hayjaycity:

seconded
I concore
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by yemmy19(m): 9:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
ℓ̊ hear,ashiwere eda
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by experimentist: 9:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
adadadon:
ASUU 156 days strike
Asup strike
NMA strike
Economic growth on paper
o boy dat jona pics na die o! He is different now. Dat pics is probly before 1b naira lem.
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by OmoTier1(m): 9:42pm On Dec 31, 2013
Aliangel2008:
I concore
What is concore These ibo people and their night school CONCUR is the phrase/word cool
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by k2kay(m): 9:57pm On Dec 31, 2013
adadadon:
ASUU 156 days strike
Asup strike
NMA strike
Economic growth on paper
COEASU currently on strike
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by superfour(m): 10:07pm On Dec 31, 2013
Happy New Year...... Mr Prewsident
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by seeprob(m): 10:09pm On Dec 31, 2013
yunglykmine: Nigeria remains a truly blessed
country.

God bless the Yoruba people.
God bless the Igbo people.
God bless the Hausa people.
God bless the Okun people.
We are ONE, we are Nigerians.

God bless GEJ.
Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria.

wish the youths of Nigeria has this type of mentality....may be Naija wouldn't have been in this state of confusion. if we continue to hate each other what is the point of being together. with the level of hate here i don't see unity in Nigeria, better still let each zone go their separate ways in peace and do their thing. USSR DID IT.
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by lordnammy(m): 10:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
Happy new year my president, I have a question; Since its now 100 yrs O̶̷̊͡ƒ amalgamation can we now separate into individual entity?
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by Thomsbuky(m): 10:27pm On Dec 31, 2013
Happy New year in advance Mr President.
So far so good may god continue to give you wisdom and guidiance to enable you rule this great country of ours.... From leadership point of view, I can feel your pain, Nigeria is a very complex country to governance. However, my New year wish or resolution from you is 24hrs Electricity, Good Road Network, Security, abundant employment for my people. God Blessed you Mr President and God blessed every Nigerians both in Nigeria and abroad....
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by 2simple(m): 10:42pm On Dec 31, 2013
Hayjaycity:

seconded
saying his project delivery is f9, I think you are a fool. And you may be living in a rock, absolutely you are not in this country.
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by Chienex24(m): 10:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
DonColz1: Happy New Year Mr President.

But your report card are as follows:
* Promises - A1
* Project delivery - F9

Nawa 4 uoooooo!
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by oluxy(m): 10:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
yunglykmine: Nigeria remains a truly blessed
country.

God bless the Yoruba people.
God bless the Igbo people.
God bless the Hausa people.
God bless the Okun people.
We are ONE, we are Nigerians.

God bless GEJ.
Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Yeah! God bless Okun people and God bless 9ja 4 life..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives / Zamfara Residents Kidnap Bandits’ Wives In Retaliation For Abduction Of Farmers / Prince Ademola Adeniji-Adele Burial In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.