Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation (27955 Views)

Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims / House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS / President Jonathan's Message Ahead Of Tomorrows Election. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by fctguy: 6:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
GEJ is a disgrace to that honorable seat of the presidency.
Nigeria will keep going round the same circle as long as we play ethnic based politics.
He has successfully strangled the nation of funds and yet we keep hearing our economy is improving

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by 1sammy: 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2013
Papa Goodluck dis one way u dy talk we totally agree,only say we no want any unexpected gift 4 d yr 2014 oh
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2013
guttentag: I don already buy 80litres of fuel incase the dude increase fuel price AGAIN ooO

grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2013
Happy new year Mr. President

Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by checkdate(m): 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2013
WoW !
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by donblade85: 6:45pm On Dec 31, 2013
Na dm kn
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by patriotic007: 6:45pm On Dec 31, 2013
happy new year to my able president,.....No weapon fashion against you shall prosper and any tongue that rise up against you in judgement shall be condemned in Jesus name amen,....UP GEJ

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by ghettodreamz(m): 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
chelseabmw: YES BO$$

MR PRESIDENT, ON BEHAVE OF NAIRALANDERS WE WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HAPPY NEW YEAR

Choi.....Maka kom? You and who?

#JustKidding grin
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by Lachimex(m): 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
HAPPY NEW YEAR "MR PRESIDENT" WE AINT RUNAWAY FROM OUR DEAR COUNTRY""NIGERIA GOOD PEOPLE' GREAT NATION...!!!
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by shizzle11(m): 6:52pm On Dec 31, 2013
DonColz1: Happy New Year Mr President.

But your report card are as follows:
* Promises - A1
* Project delivery - F9
When you decide to see things from the lens of objectivity, only then will you reappraise his report card

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by patriotic007: 6:52pm On Dec 31, 2013
Happy new year sir,....No weapon fashion against you this new year shall prosper and any tongue that rise up against you in judgement this new year shall be condemned in Jesus name amen,...UP GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by Bearshare(m): 6:53pm On Dec 31, 2013

* Promises - A1
* Project delivery - F9

Can you please explain? Recall it is a public forum for intellectual minds not a mumu forum for baseless assertions!
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by philip0906(m): 6:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
[size=16pt]Go and Die angry[/size]
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by johnstar(m): 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2013
okay
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by liyalla(m): 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
Thanks to Mr president.

Just feeling among, nothing serious
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by ghettodreamz(m): 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2013
Mr Presido, we want actions and not much talks. BTW, thanks for the amalgamation story.

Like the Americans would say, "In God We Trust" and Not in Nigerian Politicians.

Wishing you all Happy New Year, 2014. Have a prosperous, blessed and glorious year.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by donblade85: 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2013
Corupt leader we dnt wnt to kn ur msg
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by donblade85: 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2013
Corupt bad leader we dnt wnt to kn ur msg
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by donblade85: 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2013
Abeg let us vote jonathan out frm sit
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by jenuel: 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2013
welcome mr president. concentrate on power, education and health in 2014 and it shall be well all of us. Nigeria is more than any person.
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by gaxxkingzzz: 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
I hear
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by warlei(m): 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
taiocol: ok. Is it in advance or did he 4got 2day is 31
Na APC cause am
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by Lousymouth(m): 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2013
Mr. President I wish to write you a letter but I know it won't get to you..... You are a Failure this year I must say but I believe you can still make up for the loss by putting your all to make us happy....

Just some tangible things that even dimwits will achieve shouldn't be giving a whole Phd. Holder troubles.....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by Whizkeey(m): 7:08pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ok Mr. Preso...
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by chelseabmw(m): 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2013
ghettodreamz:

Choi.....Maka kom? You and who?

#JustKidding grin

u n i
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by Sermwell(m): 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2013
Lousymouth: Mr. President I wish to write you a letter but I know it won't get to you..... You are a Failure this year I must say but I believe you can still make up for the loss by putting your all to make us happy....

Just some tangible things that even dimwits will achieve shouldn't be giving a whole Phd. Holder troubles.....
You are a pathetic foool!!!
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by TeetoEsq(m): 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2013
we don hear or see ur message... Thanks GEJ
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2013
guttentag: I don already buy 80litres of fuel incase the dude increase fuel price AGAIN ooO

Hehe.. You are on point
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by economia: 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2013
I LOVE YOU OUR PRESIDENT. MAY ALMIGHTY GOD GIVE YOU VIGURE, STRENGTH MIGHT AND WISDOM TO KEEP AND LEAVE THIS ENTITY CALLED NIGERIA UNITED. CONGRATULATION ALSO AS YOUR ADMINISTRATION HELPS OPPOSITION TO BECOME GIANT.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by bigtt76(f): 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2013

* Promises - A1
* Project delivery - F9

* Committee Setup Skills - A1
* Corruption Hob-Nobbing (Theory and Practical) - A1
* Home Management (Party & Family) - A9

Hehehehe ...abeg o na joke o! grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by SHAAWA: 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
@OP is this for real? how did this leaked out ? Hope it is not Sanusi Lamido again.
Re: Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation by Pain(m): 7:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
fctguy: GEJ is a disgrace to that honorable seat of the presidency.
Nigeria will keep going round the same circle as long as we play ethnic based politics.
He has successfully strangled the nation of funds and yet we keep hearing our economy is improving

The Economy is Improving Stochastically. Thanks to Ngozi Okonjo Iweala..you can Prefix her name with Prof if U like..but does it change anything?
They've got everything fixed on paper !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC / Two Commissioners In Ebonyi Exchange Blows In Public / Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.