Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Are Dark Skin Ladies Going Extinct In Nigeria? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Dark Skin Ladies Going Extinct In Nigeria? (5315 Views)

Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men / Why Do Light Skin Ladies Get So Much Hate? / What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Dark Skin Ladies Going Extinct In Nigeria? by marieolae(f): 1:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
PrincessB1: He who is not proud of his colour is not fit to live......Say No to low self esteem. ¤ am proud of my colour¤
right behind you sister!

1 Like

Re: Are Dark Skin Ladies Going Extinct In Nigeria? by Subom1(f): 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
acidtalk: Let's share our experiences with ladies who became 'oyinbo' over night even when they were initially darker than Koffi and Nene (Ghanians).
Am not saying bleaching is good but this is one of the reasons. People like you probably teased her a lot during her youth days that is why she probably felt that she needed to bleach her skin. It starts with all of us. We should realise that complexions come in every tone and there is really no need to mock people because of this. It's quite sad actually. I know of her young girl who was very dark skinned. I saw her then other day at their mall and I could not believe that she had bleached her skin.

1 Like

Re: Are Dark Skin Ladies Going Extinct In Nigeria? by PrincessB1(f): 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
marieolae: right behind you sister!
smileycheesysmiley
Re: Are Dark Skin Ladies Going Extinct In Nigeria? by acidtalk: 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
Want to Organize a competition tagged " MOST BLEACHED GIRL IN NIGERIA" But I don't know if ladies will be bold and proud enough to come out and participate as most of them keep denying they bleached their skin.
Re: Are Dark Skin Ladies Going Extinct In Nigeria? by acidtalk: 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
where are our black and beautiful sisters?
Re: Are Dark Skin Ladies Going Extinct In Nigeria? by acidtalk: 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2015
Where are the Black and Proud ladies in the house?
Re: Are Dark Skin Ladies Going Extinct In Nigeria? by shizzy7(f): 9:34pm On Nov 05, 2015
A lot of dark girls are bleaching nowadays, I think it is for you boys and they also have inferiority complex. I always wonder if they think about the consequence in future.
I am dark and proud, addicted to bleaching.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Is A SLUT / A Man's Orgasm Is Necessary To Create Life, A Woman's Isn't - Twitter User / Ladies Can You Allow Your Female Best Friend Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.