Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,029 members, 7,863,690 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

Loveless Union - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loveless Union (1469 Views)

Trapped In A Loveless Marriage / How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship: / What Is The Fastest Way To Breakup A Loveless Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loveless Union by AloyEmeka9: 9:16am On Aug 07, 2008
r u alright?i mean is your senses together?

u call that stupidity miracle?this r people that r supposed to be stoned to death

a married man falling inlove wt another woman whilst married to one?

Aloy since u preach d bible so well,have u ever heard of d saying that goes like this -----------------what God has joined together.
. .

Guy cool down!! e never reach for war . . . . . .Have you been hopelessly in love before or have you been spiritually locked into love affair before? How can you judge him when you don't know what he's going through? If you are that holy, i guess you should be praying for him and not curse him, that's the typical behaviour of a Pharisee.

Rampant, have you heard of divorce? Even kris okotie divorced his wife, gbadun sola salako well well before hooking up with another hottie. Cry him a river if you care that much.
Re: Loveless Union by girlsoswit(f): 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2008
Oh 4 love sake leave the man alone jeje and let him take a trip around the world of love till he falls 4 the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 21st e.t.c and then he has children scattered all over the continent. He is only practising wat God commanded in the beginning, "Be fruitful and multiply".
Re: Loveless Union by DeepZone: 3:15pm On Aug 07, 2008
Oh 4 love sake leave the man alone jeje and let him take a trip around the world of love till he falls for the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 21st e.t.c and then he has children scattered all over the continent. He is only practising what God commanded in the beginning, "Be fruitful and multiply".

Roflmao
Re: Loveless Union by DeepZone: 3:16pm On Aug 07, 2008
[quote]
Rampant, have you heard of divorce? Even kris okotie divorced his wife, [b]gbadun sola salako well well [/b]before hooking up with another hottie. Cry him a river if you care that much.
[/quote]

Do you have any proof to that assertion in bold?
Re: Loveless Union by AloyEmeka9: 7:50am On Aug 08, 2008
phooof, when did i become paparazzi that takes pictures?
Re: Loveless Union by AloyEmeka9: 7:52am On Aug 08, 2008
Oh 4 love sake leave the man alone jeje and let him take a trip around the world of love till he falls for the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 21st e.t.c and then he has children scattered all over the continent. He is only practising what God commanded in the beginning, "Be fruitful and multiply".

Instead of you to pray for him, you are here praying he marries infinitely. What if you fall victim to his love antics tomorrow, what will you tell God and humanity? Remember, love doesn't ask why.
Re: Loveless Union by girlsoswit(f): 10:40am On Aug 08, 2008
Aloy.Emeka:

Instead of you to pray for him, you are here praying he marries infinitely. What if you fall victim to his love antics tomorrow, what will you tell God and humanity? Remember, love doesn't ask why.
God 4bid bad thing. I can neva fall in love with such a man who is a ladies freak nt when I have all my senses still intact. So boyfriend dnt even go there o.
Re: Loveless Union by rampant(f): 11:32pm On Aug 12, 2008
Aloy.Emeka:

. .

Guy cool down!! e never reach for war . . . . . .Have you been hopelessly in love before or have you been spiritually locked into love affair before? How can you judge him when you don't know what he's going through? If you are that holy, i guess you should be praying for him and not curse him, that's the typical behaviour of a Pharisee.

Rampant, have you heard of divorce? Even kris okotie divorced his wife, gbadun sola salako well well before hooking up with another hottie. Cry him a river if you care that much.

then let him divorce her before cheating on her,what kind of a useless weakling is that guy

infact aloy i think you're d one in this mess,because d way you're supporting all this,even if na friend ,e never reach like that

Thank God for my life,but i refuse to be d woman that will cause a divorce between a man and his wife,once a man is married d girl should let him be

you're talking about chris okotie,please look for a good excuse abeg,chris married years after his wife left him,infact d wife left him ,he did not leave her,neither did he plan on bringing a second wife into his house durin her(the wife) reign,he brought d woman in long after his divorce so what is your point here?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Is Adicted To Nairaland / Girl’s Spinal Chord Broken By Lover;to Be On Wheelchair 4 Life,can This Be Love? / The Engagement Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.