Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! (36753 Views)

Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination / 'Atheism And Spirituality' Can The Two Coexist? / I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by kjhova(m): 1:13am On Jan 05, 2014
Okija_juju:

You are preaching to the choir sir..

In that case, shake hands with me brother & I will continue to pay attention to your words in this forum.
Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 05, 2014
kj_hova:

My mum has tried this approach with me severally but has now accepted that this is my opinion. Just yesterday, my wife was in tears in attempt to force church into my 2014 resolutions. A few bosses & colleagues at work has tried to talk (& also threaten) me back to religion. Some neighbours discontinued every interaction with me on this matter. I am not obstinate nor am I just stiff-necked. I have clearly explained my position to everyone I encounter. Which is that "a human being is responsible for ALL his acts".

At any rate, most people who have disagreed with my opinion have had cause to respect me for my humane & caring behaviour. And that includes my wife who is a worker in her church but wouldn't ever consider to leave me for any of those brothers in the lord! Some brothers they really are as a pastor Fatoyinbo comes to mind immediately!!

That is the old energy fighting the new one. The primitive ideas have lost but wouldn't go down without a fight. I am currently facing a war of Armageddon with my family too. They have actually asked me to change my surname.
Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 05, 2014
Uyi Iredia:

I won't claim knowledge to these details but evolutionary biologists in many fields from botany to zoology are working such out. What you do is what religions usually do over time ? See a gap and ascribe it to God. Such thinking gets you nowhere which is developed nations with many atheist work, and a religious Nigeria thrives on superstition and corruption.

And that makes the christian god a god of the gap. When science fills the gap up with scientific evidence the bible god's reputation keeps going down until it disappears
Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by jewel4Hiscrown: 1:20am On Jan 05, 2014
GeneralShepherd: Since I officially dumped the idea of a god, I haven't seen my parents. I went home this christmas,it was a wonderful holiday for me,little did I know my mum was hurting deep down inside!

She called me today being the 1st of January 2014 and started telling me how she asked Yahweh to give her a son after she had four girls(who are all married) which He did according to her. She told me how she has barely slept most nights in the pasy year because of my atheism. Also said it might lead her to her early grave if I continue living without god.

My dilemma is I can't pretend about god and the bible,yet I don't want my mum to die or have sleepless nights! When people read the bible the smile on face shows I don't believe any of it, when I try to pray I feel like I'm mad talking to myself or like a kid talking to Barney and friends!

How do I undo what has been done! How do I unknow what I know about god and religion? How do I ignore the inconsistencies?

I love my mum so much and will gladly become a sheeple for her to be happy

1. The fact that you love your mom (and are this concerned about her) proves that there is a God. Think about it.

2. God will always, always honor the efforts of a genuine seeker. He wants to reveal Himself to you. If you really, truly consider yourself an atheist (as opposed to e.g. just bitterly rejecting him because of something in your past that did not go your way, or something you don't have or feel you are entitled to thanks to the lies of today's prosperity teachers), and want God to reveal Himself to you, then all you have to do is ask Him. Genuinely. He will do it. May He help you, in Jesus' Name.
Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by kjhova(m): 1:23am On Jan 05, 2014
Peterken05: @OP believe me this is how we re being raised here in nigeria(black mentality) to pretend to be who we are not. Pretension is a bad advice...be yourself

And where, in Thomas Sankara's planet Earth, did you get that notion that shiftiness & pretence is black mentality? Is this negrophobe or what? Is this based on some well grounded research I must have missed? Pray tell me what is the white mentality or Indian mentality or Arab mentality or Japanese mentality if you know these??

Please don't reharsh Afrophobic cliches here even if we are on the same divide on this god matter.

1 Like

Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 05, 2014
jewel4Hiscrown:

1. The fact that you love your mom (and are this concerned about her) proves that there is a God. Think about it.

2. God will always, always honor the efforts of a genuine seeker. He wants to reveal Himself to you. If you really, truly consider yourself an atheist (as opposed to e.g. just bitterly rejecting him because of something in your past that did not go your way, or something you don't have or feel you are entitled to thanks to the lies of today's prosperity teachers), and want God to reveal Himself to you, then all you have to do is ask Him. Genuinely. He will do it. May He help you, in Jesus' Name.

The fact that she is caring and humanly concerned is because she is genetically programmed to care. That is a natural instinct of a mother.

You cannot provide an evidence for God and yet you keep quoting and explaining his/its character as if you have met this being. You want God to reveal himself to him,has God revealed himself to you? Since he has chosen to reject God,can't God(if he exists) take a chill?
Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by kjhova(m): 1:31am On Jan 05, 2014
ifeness:

That is the old energy fighting the new one. The primitive ideas have lost but wouldn't go down without a fight. I am currently facing a war of Armageddon with my family too. They have actually asked me to change my surname.

Wow! It's that bad with you too? Well, be calm & try winning them over with knowledge. Read & research & don't be an ignorant atheist.

One good point I always use with educated folks is the bible's explanation for the existence of rainbows. It was created by Yahweh after d great flood to serve as pact with man not to destroy the world with water again!! Goodness me! We know how rainbows are formed. It's the separation of white light into the spectrum as it passes through water vapour in the atmosphere. U can generate d same effect by pointing a touch light through a glass prism!! Rainbows exist on Mars! Fact is, THE BIBLE LIED!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 05, 2014
I believe in a talking donkey,can anyone prove me wrong?

1 Like

Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by kjhova(m): 1:38am On Jan 05, 2014
ifeness: I believe in a talking donkey,can anyone prove me wrong?

Add talking snakes & monsters with seven heads & chariots of fire that rush people off to heaven!!!! The bible has them all!

1 Like

Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by kjhova(m): 1:49am On Jan 05, 2014
holamiday: Not again. Think outside your box for once. Thinking patterns like this cannot help you see what we see.

Talking of thinking and general utilization of our mental faculty, here's an interesting piece from the bible;
Every time I read the story of Joshua raising his hands to make the sun stand still in order to have extra period of day light so the Hebrews can murder more Canaanites, I see clearly how the bible is unconvincing. To start with, whoever wrote that story thought the sun revolves around the Earth. Now if Yahweh made the world & also inspired the writers of the bible, you'd expect that he'd know what celestial body revolves around the other!

1 Like

Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by SIRANDREWS: 1:50am On Jan 05, 2014
Oluwaseytiano: If Jehovah, Allah, Orunmila, Ogun, Sango, Ahmadioha, Buddha, krishna, Zeus etc all do not exist, what could be d worst dat would happen to Believers after death. But if any one of Them exists, what could be d worst dat would happen to atheists?
I would happily dance in hell fire. it would be much fun over there than the boring heAven

2 Likes

Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by Nobody: 1:51am On Jan 05, 2014
kj_hova:

Add talking snakes & monsters with seven heads & chariots of fire that rush people off to heaven!!!! The bible has them all!

i believe the universe was created in six days

i believe God grew the trees and grasses before creating the Sun.

I believe he killed his son(the lamp of god) to please himself in order to forgive my sins

i accept i have the right to stone my wayward child to death if i so wish

i believe Jonah lived in the belly of a fish without dying for three days

1 Like

Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by SIRANDREWS: 1:57am On Jan 05, 2014
I wonder how people still keep on deluded

2 Likes

Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by Ikengawo: 2:01am On Jan 05, 2014
GeneralShepherd: Since I officially dumped the idea of a god, I haven't seen my parents. I went home this christmas,it was a wonderful holiday for me,little did I know my mum was hurting deep down inside!

She called me today being the 1st of January 2014 and started telling me how she asked Yahweh to give her a son after she had four girls(who are all married) which He did according to her. She told me how she has barely slept most nights in the pasy year because of my atheism. Also said it might lead her to her early grave if I continue living without god.

My dilemma is I can't pretend about god and the bible,yet I don't want my mum to die or have sleepless nights! When people read the bible the smile on face shows I don't believe any of it, when I try to pray I feel like I'm mad talking to myself or like a kid talking to Barney and friends!

How do I undo what has been done! How do I unknow what I know about god and religion? How do I ignore the inconsistencies?

I love my mum so much and will gladly become a sheeple for her to be happy

lol you're an intelligent coherent adult, and you should have to make apologies to anyone because you don't believe in jews with magic powers and a mystery ghost that makes people out of sand. These are child's fables.

Your mother needs to deal with it. There's plenty of things she doesn't like about this world and this will be one of them. If you pretend and compromise you intelligence in front of her she will still complain about something because it's human nature. live and let live.

1 Like

Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by pjosh05(m): 2:11am On Jan 05, 2014
@Op, go and listen to teachings by a man called Ravi Zacharias. It will change your life forever. Check up their website at rzim.org. Feel free to call me 07088530334. Thanks
Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by libero00: 2:43am On Jan 05, 2014
2sexy.us:
smh... A woman that carried him for 9 whole months, took care of him at infant, fed him etc does not love him?

You my friend is a devil.
It is you my friend are a devil .
I can judge cos I got no big bully in the sky that is gonna judge me. But you however may have just reserved youself a space in hell(if I were you I'd pick Yaweh/Iesous or what you call jesus which is actually hail zeus's hell, I heard that Allah's hell is hotter).

Matthew 7:1-6
New International Version (NIV)
Judging Others

7 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

See you in hell. Me as devil, I am waiting for you. Never forget that you are a sin away from joining me!
Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by muhamm3d: 2:50am On Jan 05, 2014
Am nt trying to b critical here bt i actually dd alot of research b4 i stayed a muslim...wen i read d bible i saw dt dere were too many confusions really. Jesus died on d cross and rose after 3days to were. How dd he fly? Wings or broom? Another fin is he died fr my sins how com if i do bad i stil get to enter hell fire? Another fin is hw com wen he ws on d cross he prayed to God and asked him y h hs forsaken him? If he ws lord who ws he ptaying to himself? Christmas is nt in d bible how com all xtians celeb crismas? Jesus never said anywhr in d bible dt he ws d lord God and wen he goes pray to me! He nver said, hw com xtians refer to him as d lord? Jesus is Gods son? Who is Gods wife? Or dd he just appear? U see too many unxplainable fins.... dere are too mny magics in d bible pls i cnt comprehend. Bt wen i read d quran it sounds real and everyday wen i do dat i thank God fr atlist trying it out. Muhammed(s.a.w) ws concieved and he ws born just lik a nomal person. Nobody worships him we worship Allah, hes just human and nofin seems lik outta d ordinary,he married and had children jus lik u and i...as per d many wives he ws actually just shelterin most of ds women were just sheltered by him and nt dt dey hv kids fr him contrary to popular beliefs. Due to d war den most of ds women lost deir husbnds and kids and bcame homless so he housed dem...its jus lik dangote saying he wnts to house all d widows in sudan does dt mean he wnts to sleep with all of dem? I cn relate wth dat cs its actually wt i can do. As per op am nt gonna ever say u shd chnge to muslim or xtian or pagan or stay ath, i wil jst ask u to pick a copy of d quran just read it azin jus read dnt read cs u wana chnge to islam just read it lik u wana evn knw wt dey shout about and see. As fr me wd hv said dere is no God or Allah too bt hw com wen i ask him fr wt i want he gves me almost imediately. Dt means hes dere now abi or if its d power of universe hw com wen i dnt ask it doesnt happn? And fr d freethinkers on nairaland y spend so much tim trying to convinc dt dere is no God do u knw by doin dt dt mkes it a religion? U shouldnt try cajole any1 dt he shd stay unbelievin cos dt doesnt mk u better dn d xtians and muslims cos we all trying to convince each other fr wat we believe in.

1 Like

Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by UyiIredia(m): 3:00am On Jan 05, 2014
Ishilove:
My sister ehn, esigbo aluhamdililahi. This thread has got me shuddering in near horror sad

Exagarration.
Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by UyiIredia(m): 3:01am On Jan 05, 2014
Ishilove:
Lol. The bolded is the reason why I will NEVER date or marry an atheist.

Like the late obadiah777 will say: "I aint getting nuked for no gaddem heathen" lwkmd cheesy cheesy

Except if the born-again wife converted the atheist you for shout 'Hallelujah !'
Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by UyiIredia(m): 3:04am On Jan 05, 2014
rudedough: Your mum must be a gentle woman, she was pleading with you shocked shocked After my mum discovered i was an Atheist, i was still in bed one good morning when some men came into my room. grin grin Mehn come see prayer, casting out devil from who dey sleep... The Pastor just poured heavy "OIL" on my head... i come go vex oo, na there the prayer come worse.. Even my mum was at the corner, shouting "Holy Ghost Fire". cheesy cheesy

Man in case they bring those Prayer warriors to your house, i beg you, don't ever show any sign of aggression... Just relax and let them do their prayer and leave jeje, or else... Someone's gonna get hurt... grin grin

Chei ! Nna men atheists dey suffer o ! And they talk as if only Christians get persecuted.

3 Likes

Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by Nobody: 3:06am On Jan 05, 2014
muhamm3d: Am nt trying to b critical here bt i actually dd alot of research b4 i stayed a muslim...wen i read d bible i saw dt dere were too many confusions really. Jesus died on d cross and rose after 3days to were. How dd he fly? Wings or broom? Another fin is he died fr my sins how com if i do bad i stil get to enter hell fire? Another fin is hw com wen he ws on d cross he prayed to God and asked him y h hs forsaken him? If he ws lord who ws he ptaying to himself? Christmas is nt in d bible how com all xtians celeb crismas? Jesus never said anywhr in d bible dt he ws d lord God and wen he goes pray to me! He nver said, hw com xtians refer to him as d lord? Jesus is Gods son? Who is Gods wife? Or dd he just appear? U see too many unxplainable fins.... dere are too mny magics in d bible pls i cnt comprehend. Bt wen i read d quran it sounds real and everyday wen i do dat i thank God fr atlist trying it out. Muhammed(s.a.w) ws concieved and he ws born just lik a nomal person. Nobody worships him we worship Allah, hes just human and nofin seems lik outta d ordinary,he married and had children jus lik u and i...as per d many wives he ws actually just shelterin most of ds women were just sheltered by him and nt dt dey hv kids fr him contrary to popular beliefs. Due to d war den most of ds women lost deir husbnds and kids and bcame homless so he housed dem...its jus lik dangote saying he wnts to house all d widows in sudan does dt mean he wnts to sleep with all of dem? I cn relate wth dat cs its actually wt i can do. As per op am nt gonna ever say u shd chnge to muslim or xtian or pagan or stay ath, i wil jst ask u to pick a copy of d quran just read it azin jus read dnt read cs u wana chnge to islam just read it lik u wana evn knw wt dey shout about and see. As fr me wd hv said dere is no God or Allah too bt hw com wen i ask him fr wt i want he gves me almost imediately. Dt means hes dere now abi or if its d power of universe hw com wen i dnt ask it doesnt happn? And fr d freethinkers on nairaland y spend so much tim trying to convinc dt dere is no God do u knw by doin dt dt mkes it a religion? U shouldnt try cajole any1 dt he shd stay unbelievin cos dt doesnt mk u better dn d xtians and muslims cos we all trying to convince each other fr wat we believe in.

Stop being an hypocrite. The Quran is equally as terrible as the bible. The Quran said Mohammed flew to heaven on a winged horse. Isn't that as absurd as a Jesus flying to heaven? I personally think of the two,islam is worse.

In as much as i know that the people have stopped worshiping Thor,Jupiter and other ridiculous gods, yahweh and Allah will soon be a thing of the past.

3 Likes

Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by hrhobi1(m): 3:09am On Jan 05, 2014
May God have mercy on us all.
Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by Nobody: 3:10am On Jan 05, 2014
muhamm3d: Am nt trying to b critical here bt i actually dd alot of research b4 i stayed a muslim...wen i read d bible i saw dt dere were too many confusions really. Jesus died on d cross and rose after 3days to were. How dd he fly? Wings or broom? Another fin is he died fr my sins how com if i do bad i stil get to enter hell fire? Another fin is hw com wen he ws on d cross he prayed to God and asked him y h hs forsaken him? If he ws lord who ws he ptaying to himself? Christmas is nt in d bible how com all xtians celeb crismas? Jesus never said anywhr in d bible dt he ws d lord God and wen he goes pray to me! He nver said, hw com xtians refer to him as d lord? Jesus is Gods son? Who is Gods wife? Or dd he just appear? U see too many unxplainable fins.... dere are too mny magics in d bible pls i cnt comprehend. Bt wen i read d quran it sounds real and everyday wen i do dat i thank God fr atlist trying it out. Muhammed(s.a.w) ws concieved and he ws born just lik a nomal person. Nobody worships him we worship Allah, hes just human and nofin seems lik outta d ordinary,he married and had children jus lik u and i...as per d many wives he ws actually just shelterin most of ds women were just sheltered by him and nt dt dey hv kids fr him contrary to popular beliefs. Due to d war den most of ds women lost deir husbnds and kids and bcame homless so he housed dem...its jus lik dangote saying he wnts to house all d widows in sudan does dt mean he wnts to sleep with all of dem? I cn relate wth dat cs its actually wt i can do. As per op am nt gonna ever say u shd chnge to muslim or xtian or pagan or stay ath, i wil jst ask u to pick a copy of d quran just read it azin jus read dnt read cs u wana chnge to islam just read it lik u wana evn knw wt dey shout about and see. As fr me wd hv said dere is no God or Allah too bt hw com wen i ask him fr wt i want he gves me almost imediately. Dt means hes dere now abi or if its d power of universe hw com wen i dnt ask it doesnt happn? And fr d freethinkers on nairaland y spend so much tim trying to convinc dt dere is no God do u knw by doin dt dt mkes it a religion? U shouldnt try cajole any1 dt he shd stay unbelievin cos dt doesnt mk u better dn d xtians and muslims cos we all trying to convince each other fr wat we believe in.
Lmfao grin grin grin grin grin. Even the Quran is also delusional as the bible.

3 Likes

Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by Nobody: 3:12am On Jan 05, 2014
ifeness:

Stop being an hypocrite. The Quran is equally as terrible as the bible. The Quran said Mohammed flew to heaven on a winged horse. Isn't that as absurd as a Jesus flying to heaven? I personally think of the two,islam is worse.

In as much as i know that the people have stopped worshiping Thor,Jupiter and other ridiculous gods, yahweh and Allah will soon be a thing of the past.
Exactly! Master can i be your student cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by Nobody: 3:15am On Jan 05, 2014
Buzzonix:
Exactly! Master can i be your student cheesy

We are all masters lol
Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by kambo(m): 3:23am On Jan 05, 2014

sheltring them by day.
nuking them at night. that your man was randy.

2 Likes

Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by Nobody: 3:24am On Jan 05, 2014
Honestly, i find it absurd that an educated human being, someone who passed through the secondary school/University can believe in the fables of the bible, regardless of the numerous epic fails; talking animals, Sun standing still, human sacrifice, Mass genocide and many others.

4 Likes

Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by Nobody: 3:30am On Jan 05, 2014
Buzzonix: Honestly, i find it absurd that an educated human being, someone who passed through the secondary school/University can believe in the fables of the bible, regardless of the numerous epic fails; talking animals, Sun standing still, human sacrifice, Mass genocide and many others.

Besides a lot of brainwash was done at school. Apart from going to religious Sunday schools, christian/ islamic religious knowledge are being taught at school from a very little age. Such a person will grow up to be an educated mentally derailed fellow who have been severely abused with the constant threats of hell fire.

3 Likes

Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by kambo(m): 3:32am On Jan 05, 2014
Buzzonix: Honestly, i find it absurd that an educated human being, someone who passed through the secondary school/University can believe in the fables of the bible, regardless of the numerous epic fails; talking animals, Sun standing still, human sacrifice, Mass genocide and many others.

many distinguished thinkers and academics believe in the bible.
and many of them came to believe after questioning the authenticity of the bible.they were Not just doing the blind leap in the dark thing you would accuse the unedcated of.
Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by Nobody: 3:40am On Jan 05, 2014
kambo:

and many of them came to believe after questioning the authenticity of the bible.they were Not just doing the blind leap in the dark thing you would accuse the unedcated of.

Name them and provide proof.
Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by dagbokoncept(m): 3:52am On Jan 05, 2014
Having a deep thought on this issue of religion and God, its a mystery yet unravelled. The only thing that makes me sad is that i wasnt yet in existence when Jesus came to this earth because i would have love to ask him a question which no one asked him during his reign on earth. All religions believe that there is a God and the God is the creator of both heaven and earth and i believe one thing leads to another, if God had created heaven and earth then how did God comes into existence? As for me i belive there's'God because i belive there are power and forces on this earth which are supernatural. I have seen instances where there was divine healing done in the name of Jesus and i belive there is power in the name of Jesus. More also, the traditional worshipers too do perform some supernatural things calling on the name of God etc. Having thought about all this i belive there is God and semi God depending on how powerful they are and in history the God of Isrealites has proven his superiority beyond reasonable doubts. Another thing is that if we are all children of Adam and Eve how comes our fore fathers never got to know about Jehova? and what will be the faith of billions that have died without hearing the gospel? If i should go on there are so many questions to ask.
Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by Nobody: 3:55am On Jan 05, 2014
kambo:

Nah, you don't get me, lemme break it down.
How can an educated fellow e.g a science student(who learnt geography) believe that the Sun stood still(in other words the sun rotates round the earth) while joshua and the Hebrews murdered people, how can a physics student believe in Gods creation of the rainbow? A sign to mark the promises of not committing Mass murder again?
How can an art student, law to be precise not see the evil in most cases of genocide committed in the bible.
How can a commercial student, accountancy to be precise, believe that using one loaf of bread and 2 fish, Someone feed 5000 people.
How can a normal human being with a correct thinking faculty believe that animals do talk?
So bro where's the Authenticity you talk about?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders / Pandemonium, As Fire Razes Oritsejafor’s Warri Church / Prophet Oladele Genesis Gives Widow Church Offering, Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.