Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones (13481 Views)

President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Election Victory / The Real Princess Stella Oduah - By Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by delvinmaya(m): 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2014
wow, so pathetic, really shocked @ your level of dumbness. you actually thinking insulting my parents would earn you what? just goes to show how you regard and treat your own parents. Wont stoop low to insulting your parents though.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
delvinmaya: I am so sorry to have brought family into this matter. Now you have taught me a big lesson and whopped mii into submission.I promise not to act dumb anymore
Even though you are stu.ip,i know you will overcome that stupidity.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by delvinmaya(m): 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
ichidodo: Even though you are stu.ip,i know you will overcome that stupidity.
lame, too lame. try another tact man. you think me reffering to you as chichidodo was a mere coincidence?
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 12:00am On Jan 03, 2014
delvinmaya:
lI am so helpless and stup.id Chichidodo be makin a fool of me and i cannot do anythin but pretend this doesn't hurt and utterin lame,lame lame all like a broken gramophone.Am so useless, why did my mother give birth to me?She is so worthless
Instead of puttin your lame asss in the line of fire.Why don't you go to bed and lick your wounds?.But of course you are so imbecilic to heed to good counsel
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by frankyychiji(f): 12:08am On Jan 03, 2014
ilugunboy:

Why not simply come up with your own version of the propaganda instead of this attitude of giving up in exasperation.

To you...it may sound like lies...but not to others.

Come up with your own lies.
I didnt know that lies and propaganda have versions. D NLander u quoted has said it all. This cockttail of malicious propaganda will not stick cos most nigerians excluding ur likes are wiser. Trust me, APC will implode in a few months to come cos its a house built on a sandy foundation.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by frankyychiji(f): 12:11am On Jan 03, 2014
cramjones: It is important you all know what our stance would be should be the PDP rig! APC won't go to court...I can tell you for a fact. Yes, we believe in the rule of law, however, if rigging plays out we won't go to court! Why? It is part of the strategic plan for the presidency to buy all the tribunal judges, or change those not loyal to the president. If the PDP rigs, Jonathan will have no country to govern! The PDP even expressed this concern in their document! The Nigerian people will be the judges and there would be no where to hide. I won't talk further because GEJ is well aware of this!
Rantings of a chronic looser! Lolzzz.... Pls let's split Nigeria now. 2015 is immaterial.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by frankyychiji(f): 12:19am On Jan 03, 2014
dayokanu:

[size=13pt]So it was tribal bigotry that made Amaechi leave PDP for APC?

Amaechi is an Niger Delta man just like Retardeen, so his tribal bigotry is against who[/size] ?
Need I remind u that his name is Rotimi Amaechi? You also expect me to derail this thread by tellin u dat ROACHas is d bas.tard son son of a Fulani woman. Guy u are a slowpoke. I dnt have d patience to teach u.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by frankyychiji(f): 12:30am On Jan 03, 2014
ilugunboy:

For the sake of all that you cherish in Nigeria ....it would be in everybody interest for PDP to allow a free and fair election....devoid of the type of shenanigans that played out in Anambra recently..
LMAO!!! Still licking ur wounds ehn? It must hurt. so bad
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by frankyychiji(f): 12:42am On Jan 03, 2014
dayokanu: APC leaders Tinubu, Buhari Fashola, Oshiomole, Rochas

and someone said he doesnt see a difference from PDP. Maybe night vision goggles are in order
Even ROACHas is now an apc leader!!! LMAoooooooo!
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by frankyychiji(f): 12:45am On Jan 03, 2014
eggheaders: Sampling opinions from various newspaper stands from abuja- Kaduna almost on a daily basis. With what is on ground. It a sure smooth road to the creek for the retardeen.
Only an egghead takes opposition owned media houses propaganda seriously. I don't.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 8:33am On Jan 03, 2014
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by citizenisb: 9:15am On Jan 03, 2014
Fani Kayode mr cram jones. people like us know how Lola wrote the Mind Bending Tv series to speak about your chronic cocaine addiction.

If fools like you feel you are what we need to save Nigeria, I will prefer GEJ a million times over.

APC is made up of power hungry, corrupt Nigerians ready to continue the vicious cycle and for all Nigerians let me tell you why 2015 is so heated up:

The privatization of the Nations cash cow NNPC is to occur between 2015-2019. The elites knows who ever controls the 60% equity in all our oil wells owns Nigeria for life!!

So do not be surprised when Buhari, Tinubu and OBJ are smiling and joining forces, it is not about you but the Money and the Power!!
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by raphead: 9:19am On Jan 03, 2014
citizenisb: Fani Kayode mr cram jones. people like us know how Lola wrote the Mind Bending Tv series to speak about your chronic cocaine addiction.

If fools like you feel you are what we need to save Nigeria, I will prefer GEJ a million times over.

APC is made up of power hungry, corrupt Nigerians ready to continue the vicious cycle and for all Nigerians let me tell you why 2015 is so heated up:

The privatization of the Nations cash cow NNPC is to occur between 2015-2019. The elites knows who ever controls the 60% equity in all our oil wells owns Nigeria for life!!

So do not be surprised when Buhari, Tinubu and OBJ are smiling and joining forces, it is not about you but the Money and the Power!!

Why is this dolt spaming the forum. Can the mod please put this leech In check.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by delvinmaya(m): 9:32am On Jan 03, 2014
@chichidodo, good you have accepted the name, go find out its true meaning, then you'd understand why your "editing" goes in tandem with the meaning of your name
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 9:46am On Jan 03, 2014
delvinmaya: @chichidodo, I know you don't like sh*t but feast on its maggot, i am very happy to have being the shi*t eating maggot at your service
Nice to know,Please don't eat too much faeces
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
frankyychiji: Only an egghead takes opposition owned media houses propaganda seriously. I don't.
you keep shouting propaganda at the slightest opportunity.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Olril18(m): 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
ichidodo: Of course you are.

ur life is miserable..hardly surprising!
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by simpleseyi: 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2014
jerseyboy:

FFK let that solution come from the south or middle belt otherwise you return to Egypt alone.

IBB (Niger), Abdulsalami Abubakar (Niger) and Yakubu Gowon (Jos) are from the middle belt and they ruled Nigeria for a total of 8 + 1 + 9 = 18 years. I think they have had enough.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
I like this [url=cramjones]old troll[/url] cheesy cheesy cheesy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ayade Moves To Ensure 24-hour Power Supply In Calabar / Ganduje Awards $1.85b Contract To China To Construct Kano Light Railway / INEC, APC Set For Showdown Today Over Zamfara Candidates’ List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.