Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones (13464 Views)

President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Election Victory / The Real Princess Stella Oduah - By Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by experimentist: 1:22am On Jan 02, 2014
Enahi: So what u are trying to say is that,you and your followers will go to war if GEJ rigs 2015 elections? I think I know who u are,you are oozing of FFK. Gosh your brain is truly dead.
yes! cry
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 5:39am On Jan 02, 2014
I was just threatened by obviously someone from an anonymous person! I will paste the email here.

Dear Cramjones (probably FFK),

We know you. We will come after you. You have chosen to bask in a fools paradise to expose the plans of the presidency's strategy as we approach elections. We have observed your loud-mouthed egocentric tantrums and the high level of disrespect you have accorded the president and his office. You have chosen the path of war, inciting the youth of Nairaland, Facebook, Twitter and other media to violence against the office of the president.

This will no longer be tolerated and you will pay dearly for it. You are too small for us to handle. Watch it!

- Anonymous

I laughed when I read this! Intimidation will never work as we approach the 2015 election. GEJ must be swept away and I repeat, we will NEVER go to any court to contest the elections if it is rigged...GEJ will NOT and I repeat will NOT have any country to govern if he rigs the election. We say no courts and to judges who have been bribed. We will continue this fight till the finish till we sweep all the bad eggs that have held Nigeria down including this azz wipe that sent this nonsensical email!

3 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Ngwakwe: 6:00am On Jan 02, 2014
Analysing your so-called threat letter, it remains obvious that there exist no difference between the writer Anonymous and cramjones.

The choice of keywords, verbose and sentence construction are perfect resemblance of your writing styles hence stop playing hide and seek games with forumites intelligence.

I can only be convinced on the existence of this threat letter if you had told us you paraphrased the content to drive home your point.

Thank you

cramjones: I was just threatened by obviously someone from GEJ! I will paste the email here.

We know you. We will come after you. You have chosen to bask in a fools paradise to expose the plans of the presidency's strategy as we approach elections. We have observed your loud-mouthed egocentric tantrums and the high level of disrespect you have accorded the president and his office. You have chosen the path of war, inciting the youth of Nairaland, Facebook, Twitter and other media to violence against the office of the president.

This will no longer be tolerated and you will pay dearly for it. You are too small for us to handle. Watch it!

- Anonymous

I laughed when I read this! Intimidation will never work as we approach the 2015 election. GEJ must be swept away and I repeat, we will NEVER go to any court to contest the elections if it is rigged...GEJ will NOT and I repeat will NOT have any country to govern if he rigs the election. We say no courts and to judges who have been bribed. We will continue this fight till the finish till we sweep all the bad eggs that have held Nigeria down including this azz wipe that sent this nonsensical email!

6 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 6:12am On Jan 02, 2014
cramjones: I was just threatened by obviously someone from GEJ! I will paste the email here.

- Anonymous

Damn its obvious the gejites from their oga at the top and their demented foot soldiers are losing sleep over the cram jones handle. All I will advice y'all never do well subhumans to do is to recruit more brain dead android to by whip by we soldiers of conscience. All the jokers never cease to amaze me with their utter stupidity syndrome and chronic mental re.tardness.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 02, 2014
Ngwakwe: Analysing your so-called threat letter, it remains obvious that there exist no difference between the writer Anonymous and cramjones.

The choice of keywords, verbose and sentence construction are perfect resemblance of your writing styles hence stop playing hide and seek games with forumites intelligence.

I can only be convinced on the existence of this threat letter if you had told us you paraphrased the content to drive home your point.

Thank you

I expect you to condemn this menacing and evil letter! Your assertions are simply preposterous! Once again, Cramjones will not be intimidated by the goons of the president or by some anonymous element on the internet playing pranks!

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 02, 2014
Ngwakwe: Analysing your so-called threat letter, it remains obvious that there exist no difference between the writer Anonymous and cramjones.

Thank you

I didn't receive your PM. I dont know why I dont receive most PMs that people try to send to me.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 6:34am On Jan 02, 2014
ichidodo: I sell otapiapia cos there is a ready
market for it in ngbatiland. Oduans like my yorobar punchin bag mix it
with ewedu when they become tired of
omoibo wahala as lectured in the course-
Awolowo 121.Happy Iyetade Soyinka humping

Only cowards and effimate demented sissies fight dirty when the attacker is on a recess. For eons I have been whipping you blue black only for you to get your heart together at my bedtime. What manner of coward are this shyte head igboids. The otapiapia busines will trive in your region in using it eliminate the kidnappers, ritualist, fake medicine patrons and other low lies that makes your region unlivable for normal human beings.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Ngwakwe: 6:41am On Jan 02, 2014
You wrote a letter to yourself and want the community to condemn you. You failed to put across the allegation convincingly by stating the e-mail address, Facebook or tweeter account as the case may be.

Where is the screen shot of this purported anonymous letter assuming it was sent electronically or the photocopy in the case of handwritten letter?

Stop playing these hide and seek propaganda politics in a bid to exaggerate your importance.

cramjones:

I expect you to condemn this menacing and evil letter! Your assertions are simply preposterous! Once again, Cramjones will not be intimidated by the goons of the president or by some anonymous element on the internet playing pranks!

6 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 02, 2014
cramjones:

You are very right only on the rigging issue. The document contains plans to rig that I won't reveal here. However, I can tell you for a fact the if the Jonathan government rig the next election, Nigeria will be no more, I can tell you for a fact, and the PDP knows this, it is even written as one of the scenarios in this document. There will be no Nigeria to govern if Jonathan rigs...He has to be careful to for his safety if that happens...because this time No one is going to court. I can tell you for a fact that APC is not going to court if Jonathan rigs...The Nigerian people will settle the case once and for all! We believe in the rule of law, however, if this scenario plays out we won't go to court! Why? Because part of the strategic plan is to buy all the tribunal judges!

I am really disappointed at how the opposition makes unsubstantiated allegations by referring to a document somewhere or even a paper they saw in a thrash can. The APC is the greatest amalgamation of dullards that I have ever seen in my life! What do they take Nigerians for? Can't they just criticise based on facts for once?

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 6:47am On Jan 02, 2014
tokunboh:

I am really disappointed at how the opposition makes unsubstantiated allegations by referring to a document somewhere or even a paper they saw in a thrash can. The APC is the greatest amalgamation of dullards that I have ever seen in my life! What do they take Nigerians for? Can't they just criticise based on facts for once?

And the PDP is an assemblage of gurus, with peeps like Jonathan, bode George, alarms and Mr fix it himself. This guy is high carbon monoxide. Bar man give this dolts one bottle of 1759 as the price for the dumbest nairalander of the year.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 02, 2014
Screen shot, I blocked out my email!

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 02, 2014
eggheaders:

And the PDP is an assemblage of gurus, with peeps like Jonathan, bode George, alarms and Mr fix it himself. This guy is high carbon monoxide. Bar man give this dolts one bottle of 1759 as the price for the dumbest nairalander of the year.

Incase you don't know, whatever bad attributes the PDP has are being superceded by the APC. Name it - bigotry, corruption, propaganda, deceit, lies, embezzlement, undemocratic ways etc APC makes the rotten PDP look really good
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Gamji007: 6:53am On Jan 02, 2014

- Anonymous

I suspect insincere9ja. cheesy

With the way he was mauled on this thread, his pay masters must be considering giving him a pay-cut. cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 6:56am On Jan 02, 2014
tokunboh:

Incase you don't know, whatever bad attributes the PDP has are being superceded by the APC. Name it - bigotry, corruption, propaganda, deceit, lies, embezzlement, undemocratic ways etc APC makes the rotten PDP look really good

How did you come to this conclusion?? Has the acn been siphoning our common patrimony since 1999?? What party are the only functioning government in the country from. The project to save Nigeria from the shoeless otueke drunkard is all inclusive. Quoting the sage awo, Nigeria will be save when the best of the progressive team up with the best of the conservatives. And this is the time. Otueke 2015 for sure.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Obijulius: 6:59am On Jan 02, 2014
Arguing over this thread is like trying to convince a blind man that white is not black.

11+ pages just to debate someone's imagination is really funny. Reminds me of when as kids we used to try to convince ourselves that those shot in action movies actually die real deaths because the guns are real.

If this is the OP's attempt at fame then my dear you are a classic failure. And even if God were to force wisdom on all living men you would remain the biggest fool ever.

Truth is your post doesn't deserve a reply. You dont deserve to be taken seriously, not just on Nairaland but in life. If you have kids then nature must has done them a disfavor. And helplessly I pray that they don't inherit your demented genes.

Even Dennis Rodman got it right when compared to your cheap attempt to fame. And that's not the lowest I can place you at. Does the name Mussolini ring any bells in ur blockhead? Truth is inglorious as his death was you do not deserve such a honorable disposal on your death.

You may be able to convince yourself that your lie is true, but you can never in your poor life convince any reasonable person to take you seriously.

I bet even your closest pal doesn't even know you go by this handle for then you wouldn't have made this eternal mistake of a joke.

You remind me of the Rwandan radio broadcaster who lent his voice to the genocide of almost a million people in 1994. Be cafeful how you use the media, people are always watching. For if Google Facebook Microsoft Twitter make renditions to the NSA and MI5, Nairaland can not be different.

STOP SPREADING HATE ON THE INTERNET

Just a word from me.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Ngwakwe: 7:00am On Jan 02, 2014
Are you in Enugu today?

I wanted someone to help me to physically inspect and confirm the existence of certain goods before I issue a cheque.

Sincere 9gerian:
I didn't receive your PM. I dont know why I dont receive most PMs that people try to send to me.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by true2god: 7:01am On Jan 02, 2014
ichidodo: The Omoluabis should
chase away the Emir in illorin and install
an Oba for us?
Your Illorin bros look like they've been starved of
Oloyin beans, did you mobilize them from
Ibadan
Thank God they are not using sticks and
stones like Afonja did against the
cattlemen. Oduduwaland must be
retrieved from cattlemen of futa djallon
You mean Afonja was fighting the fulanis with stick and stone hence the loss of Ilorin to the pseudo-arabian fulanis? Thats a bad military strategy.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by dBard: 7:03am On Jan 02, 2014
cramjones:

You are very right only on the rigging issue. The document contains plans to rig that I won't reveal here. However, I can tell you for a fact the if the Jonathan government rig the next election, Nigeria will be no more, I can tell you for a fact, and the PDP knows this, it is even written as one of the scenarios in this document. There will be no Nigeria to govern if Jonathan rigs...He has to be careful to for his safety if that happens...because this time No one is going to court. I can tell you for a fact that APC is not going to court if Jonathan rigs...The Nigerian people will settle the case once and for all! We believe in the rule of law, however, if this scenario plays out we won't go to court! Why? Because part of the strategic plan is to buy all the tribunal judges!

Threats..all alluding to the fact that the election will be rigged 2015, wen in reality it might not. Even in d case it does, are our 'progressives' so intent on regaining power, they'll rather destabilise d country than seek address in the court of law

I seriously wonder@our so called progressive politicians..#ddouble speak

It Is Well
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ratiken(m): 7:10am On Jan 02, 2014
I repeat, FFK, OBJ, IBB, Atiku, Tinubu etc has nothing good to offer Nigeria. No amount of propaganda can work in your favour. You lot are renowned criminals and corrupt crackheads.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Ngwakwe: 7:12am On Jan 02, 2014
cramjones: Screen shot, I blocked out my email!

However, some barboons are like that when debates exceed what their intelligent quotient can handle resort to meaningless threat.

Anyway, I know you can handle such rascals or better still ignore them notwithstanding the inconveniences of reading their spam mails
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ronalmagic10(m): 7:14am On Jan 02, 2014

- Anonymous

I have been following your posts on nairaland and I know that you surely a good scriptwriter. That you cannot deny! Read your posts in retrospect and you'll see that I'm right.

I'm not in support of any political party but I'd like you to use your connections to leak out what APC intends to do for Nigerians and how you hope to achieve it. Leak out solid evidence of corruption and wrongs of Jonathan's administration and proffer solutions and so on like that. Stop inciting the citizens against the government by poisoning their minds with all this talk.

I'm sure your family members are all abroad and living fine so who do you want me to sacrifice my head for your cause that appears selfish? Once more, indulge us with something meaningful and not this crap.

Remember how buhari was rapping during the 2011 elections and how the people took to the streets to cause mayhem after the declaration of the result. History must not repeat itself and if it does, then you and your likes will surely be at the receiving end.

Pls reveal the identity of the person that sent you that email or report it to the authorities, IF it's even real.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by kingbang: 7:18am On Jan 02, 2014
cramjones: I have read the comments so far...I am not surprised that GEJ appeals alot to lower IQ individuals who believe the paper achievements of GEJ> Average to high IQ people look for facts. One thing I know is that Nigeria have some of the most brilliant people in the world, and the vast majority of Nigerians are on or above average in IQ, and they won't be fooled come 2015. Now the lying GEJ has come out to say that he created 1.6million jobs and the low IQ people are jumping, even those without jobs are praising! Like I said earlier, even if PDP gets any strategy change we will obtain the print document...this time I won't leak it hear any more for debased individuals to ridicule it. I will email it to Saharareporters and Premium times!

For the progressives...lets sweep corruption and bad governance from Nigeria...Sweep GEJ and his cohorts come 2015! They deserve no place in the presidency. That we must do!
Mr FFK, do even have what they call brains? The low IQ nitwits are the kids that always swallow your trashy lies hook line and sinker. Real intellects deal with facts and not some cheap lies compiled under the influence of banned substance.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 7:23am On Jan 02, 2014
kingbang:
Mr FFK, do even have what they call brains? The low IQ nitwits are the kids that always swallow your trashy lies hook line and sinker. Real intellects deal with facts and not some cheap lies compiled under the influence of banned substance.

Coming from our in house dolt with I.q on the negative integers. So laughable dolts, get this into your thick skull son, you and your cohorts in stupidity are in for a hard time with the cramjones guy. No wonder reno omokri as to result to threat letter.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 02, 2014
ii
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Onlytruth(m): 7:43am On Jan 02, 2014
This thread is just basically r-eta-rded. lol

The OP makes MANY unintelligent claims or implications, I don't even know where to start.

His message can be summarised thus: Nigeria needs a revolution. The only acceptable leaders and beneficiaries of that revolution must be from North or SW.

He totally negates a possibility that the incumbent or any other person from other parts of Nigeria can move Nigeria to the next level.

The only thing the OP said that I agree with is that 2015 may be the year Nigeria finally ceases to exist.
I TOTALLY agree that Nigeria should divide ALREADY if the messiah must only come from core North or South West.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Onlytruth(m): 7:58am On Jan 02, 2014
In fact, let me make my own prediction.

If Jonathan loses the 2015 elections, then every derogratory name the opposition ever called him is true.

Will the presidential elections be free and fair? I think it is an irrelevant question, afterall since when did Nigeria start to conduct free and fair presidential polls?

As far as I know, there has NEVER been any free and fair presidential polls since independence. Nigeria does not even have a credible census and demography. How then can anyone claim to conduct a free and fair poll there?

I'm a litte angry at Jonathan for allowing every ijdiot insult him and his office. If I were one of his advisers, these noises would have been drasitically reduced. The ijdiots running around insulting him have done far more damage to Nigeria than Jonathan could ever do.

Well, lets keep watching to see whether Jonathan is what his haters say he is.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Olril18(m): 8:02am On Jan 02, 2014
ichidodo: Ehen....ehen. pls ooooo. Have the
politically sophisticated Yorubas been able
to feed their people with maiduguri beans
since Aboki closed shop in ibadan??.
Hope we are not expecting a beri-beri
epidemic in Ibadan, the land of the
sophisticated ones?.
why is ur posts always illogical,pointless and nonsensical?
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 02, 2014
Ngwakwe: Are you in Enugu today?

I wanted someone to help me to physically inspect and confirm the existence of certain goods before I issue a cheque.

I'm in Enugu but I might not be able to go personally. But depending on the location, I can send someone.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 02, 2014
I didn't need to go to the police to unravel this nonsensical email. The IP address that sent that email is 174.61.244.139 My computer expert has also traced this IP to a remote server in Lagos. Who ever sent that message is on Nairaland and I won't take it him/her serious!
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by akposking(m): 8:21am On Jan 02, 2014
Who is cramjones am lost
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 02, 2014
The SWOT analysis is actually quite honest: the strengths and weaknesses of this government are clear to everyone. They have also done well to assess the state of the nation to recognize the situations to could work in their favour. This shows that this government is sincere and intends to win fairly. I hope the OP will also find the time to update us about the response plans as phrased in that document (once oga OBJ Is done readIng), instead of the summary he gave in his words- construed by his bIased mind.

That this document is now being perused by OBJ "behind closed doors" shows how dirty the opposition is playing and that they are bereft of all scruples and decency. This kind of espionage shouldn't be condoned. I watched thIs movIe where a football coach typIcally lost matches; one of his star players stole the game plan from the team they were about to play so that they could finally win (knowing in advance the opponents strategy); the coach considered it but he knew it was cheating so in the end he felt it was more important to teach the kids a lesson in moralIty. The APC obviously has no agenda for the people and no faith in its methods - their strategy is to take the PDP agenda and set it on its head disregarding how that affects the people.

And to think that they would proudly admit that they are in possession of the president's strategy, their moral deficiency is limitless! A leopard will not change its spots.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 02, 2014
2015 Presidential Election: Public Perception of Governance

In my earlier piece, I promised to tell you more about the PDP strategy document titled “2013-2015: Political power and governance road map.” Today, I will focus on how the PDP administration is planning to change the perception of people about their performance. A section of the document, “Public perception of governance,” was dedicated for this purpose. The authors of the document acknowledged the importance of managing people’s perception and expectation.

According to the road map, “perception is everything in governance. No matter the quality of work that goes into policy programming and efficient implementation, negative public perception of government rubbishes its credentials and diminishes its laudable achievements and legacies. The current public perception of government is less than salutary, requiring the intensification of public policy communication to broad publics.”

How does the government plan to enhance its image? The document suggests some steps and actions. The following means and avenues were listed.

I. Re-tooling and strengthening the Presidential media, communication and public affairs/advocacy team with the emplacement of a RAPID RESPONSE TEAM for proactive propaganda and quick address of negative media content

II. Weekly, if not daily, press briefings on diverse subjects by both core team members, media experts and top government functionaries

III. Intensification of public advocacy by the ministry of information, NOA, and other government agencies in the form of press briefings, TV and Radio shows, personality interviews, newsletters, pamphlets, flyers, etc

IV. Drawing up a public advocacy template for ministries, special advisers, SSAs, Heads of extra-ministerial departments in such a manner that in each week, at least, four of such officials would have granted interviews and appeared on talk shows/personality interviews where they will not only tackle issues pertaining to their mandate but also weigh in passionately on the political issues of the moment

V. Monthly town hall meetings by ministers, Special Advisers, SSAs, etc, in their state capitals, at which forum they will vigorously engage participants on literally every single issue under sun

VI. Monthly media roundtable by the core Special Advisers-Political Affairs, Inter-Party Relations, NASS Matters, Civil Society, etc during which they will offer wide ranging perspectives on politics, governance issues, the transformation agenda, etc.

VII. Monthly town hall meetings by the core members of Mr. President’s Economic Team dealing principally with economic matters as they affect the political fortunes of Mr. President

If you see the ministers and special advisers very active in the media and in their various states, they are just acting a script given to them. You should also watch out for massive propaganda in the media telling you what the government has done and what the government will do. If you say anything negative about the government there is a team on ground that will respond swiftly. These include social, print and electronic media.

My next post will be on the establishment of a political intelligence unit and its function. It is one of the most interesting parts of the document.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

UK Police Seize Day Old Nigerian Baby & Five Siblings / FG Distributes Retirement Benefit Letters To PHCN Workers / Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.