Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones (13456 Views)

President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Election Victory / The Real Princess Stella Oduah - By Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by delvinmaya(m): 8:27am On Jan 02, 2014
@OP, interesting to know you have access to that document, and also the people you mentioned, @sincerenigerian, if its true you have a paymaster, good. Now, you both should go tell those about to die masters of yours, we wont allow them drag us along with them to their graves. Its sickening to realize that we allow old brain dead men rights to determine our future in this country. 80 year old men dictating, and because of what you will profit now, you oblige them. @cramjones, i really wish i could see reason with you, but ending your write up, with an inference to anarchy if you lose the elections is not the way to convince people about your cause. @sincerenigerian, embrace objectivity for once, criticize where you ought to and praise where you ought to. that you hide behind a moniker online doesnt mean you debase your self esteem. @ichidodo, ever read Beautiful ones are not yet born? Theres a name there that bears semblance to your moniker, check up on, and keep your libido in check, cos it seems your hormones control your thinking, also stop spewing thrash

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 02, 2014
2015 Presidential Election: Public Perception of Governance

In my earlier piece, I promised to tell you more about the PDP strategy document titled “2013-2015: Political power and governance road map.” Today, I will focus on how the PDP administration is planning to change the perception of people about their performance. A section of the document, “Public perception of governance,” was dedicated for this purpose. The authors of the document acknowledged the importance of managing people’s perception and expectation.

According to the road map, “perception is everything in governance. No matter the quality of work that goes into policy programming and efficient implementation, negative public perception of government rubbishes its credentials and diminishes its laudable achievements and legacies. The current public perception of government is less than salutary, requiring the intensification of public policy communication to broad publics.”

How does the government plan to enhance its image? The document suggests some steps and actions. The following means and avenues were listed.

I. Re-tooling and strengthening the Presidential media, communication and public affairs/advocacy team with the emplacement of a RAPID RESPONSE TEAM for proactive propaganda and quick address of negative media content

II. Weekly, if not daily, press briefings on diverse subjects by both core team members, media experts and top government functionaries

III. Intensification of public advocacy by the ministry of information, NOA, and other government agencies in the form of press briefings, TV and Radio shows, personality interviews, newsletters, pamphlets, flyers, etc

IV. Drawing up a public advocacy template for ministries, special advisers, SSAs, Heads of extra-ministerial departments in such a manner that in each week, at least, four of such officials would have granted interviews and appeared on talk shows/personality interviews where they will not only tackle issues pertaining to their mandate but also weigh in passionately on the political issues of the moment

V. Monthly town hall meetings by ministers, Special Advisers, SSAs, etc, in their state capitals, at which forum they will vigorously engage participants on literally every single issue under sun

VI. Monthly media roundtable by the core Special Advisers-Political Affairs, Inter-Party Relations, NASS Matters, Civil Society, etc during which they will offer wide ranging perspectives on politics, governance issues, the transformation agenda, etc.

VII. Monthly town hall meetings by the core members of Mr. President’s Economic Team dealing principally with economic matters as they affect the political fortunes of Mr. President

If you see the ministers and special advisers very active in the media and in their various states, they are just acting a script given to them. You should also watch out for massive propaganda in the media telling you what the government has done and what the government will do. If you say anything negative about the government there is a team on ground that will respond swiftly. These include social, print and electronic media.

My next post will be on the establishment of a political intelligence unit and its function. It is one of the most interesting parts of the document.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by obamartins(m): 8:40am On Jan 02, 2014
cramjones:

You think I will sit down in my office and type all these things and claim it is a presidency document? Ask my followers on Nairaland, I told them long ago who my party intends fielding as a presidential candidate long before the media became awash with the story. Every loyal APC member here knows that these things are true, and all I have said here will happen. I just said APC won't go to any elections tribunal..You should be happy someone is coming here to let you know the political play outs, so that you will be an informed voter. If you really want Nigeria to change for the better you should be grateful! A revolution is on its way and it starts with you. $12billion missing just like that! Do you know what that money can do? Are you happy with the state of affairs in a great nation like Nigeria?

Wow! It's $12billion now, not the $48 billion your master Obj quoted in his letter as missing? FFK you are a pathetic lair. Besides, How much did you Boss Obj steal while in office? Tell us how it would have transformed our lives as Nigerians. Don't worry, you pathetic APC losers will eat your words come 2015. Talking of not going to court, FFK when the chips are down, will you promise to be on the street facing Military tanks and tear gas or escape to oblivion? Cowards ranting on social media. Where were you during the anti subsidy removal crisis?
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 02, 2014
LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL, WRITTEN BY AN ID10T AND BELIEVED BY ID10TS

[size=18pt]THERE WILL BE A NATIONAL CONFERENCE[/size]

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Brimmie(m): 9:02am On Jan 02, 2014
Ok, am here.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Howmanage: 9:11am On Jan 02, 2014
aventura: One of jonathan's strength as you mentioned is the power if incumbency. It power greater and bigger than anything in this country. The truth is, if Jonathan had contested with rubadu in a neutral ground, he would have been defeated but he used the magnanimous power to his advantage, what is apc going to do about it.

obasanjo is holding series of meeting with wammako as we speak;what makes you think that the likes of anenih are not brainstorming in aso rock?

I read an article recently on the impossibility of impeaching the president i.e it's cumbersome and almost impossible process, how can nass be an effective solution in ousting Jonathan.

Apc must be weary of internal corrupt elements which could be moles in the party. The incoming defection could see moles joining the party to sabotage it's plans.

Finally, should any Nigerian listen to the likes of obj and ibb. They be close to you, but let's not forget the deceptive and foxy nature of this men.

Well said
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 02, 2014
cramjones: 2015 Presidential Election: Public Perception of Governance

In my earlier piece, I promised to tell you more about the PDP strategy document titled “2013-2015: Political power and governance road map.” Today, I will focus on how the PDP administration is planning to change the perception of people about their performance. A section of the document, “Public perception of governance,” was dedicated for this purpose. The authors of the document acknowledged the importance of managing people’s perception and expectation.

According to the road map, “perception is everything in governance. No matter the quality of work that goes into policy programming and efficient implementation, negative public perception of government rubbishes its credentials and diminishes its laudable achievements and legacies. The current public perception of government is less than salutary, requiring the intensification of public policy communication to broad publics.”

How does the government plan to enhance its image? The document suggests some steps and actions. The following means and avenues were listed.

I. Re-tooling and strengthening the Presidential media, communication and public affairs/advocacy team with the emplacement of a RAPID RESPONSE TEAM for proactive propaganda and quick address of negative media content

II. Weekly, if not daily, press briefings on diverse subjects by both core team members, media experts and top government functionaries

III. Intensification of public advocacy by the ministry of information, NOA, and other government agencies in the form of press briefings, TV and Radio shows, personality interviews, newsletters, pamphlets, flyers, etc

IV. Drawing up a public advocacy template for ministries, special advisers, SSAs, Heads of extra-ministerial departments in such a manner that in each week, at least, four of such officials would have granted interviews and appeared on talk shows/personality interviews where they will not only tackle issues pertaining to their mandate but also weigh in passionately on the political issues of the moment

V. Monthly town hall meetings by ministers, Special Advisers, SSAs, etc, in their state capitals, at which forum they will vigorously engage participants on literally every single issue under sun

VI. Monthly media roundtable by the core Special Advisers-Political Affairs, Inter-Party Relations, NASS Matters, Civil Society, etc during which they will offer wide ranging perspectives on politics, governance issues, the transformation agenda, etc.

VII. Monthly town hall meetings by the core members of Mr. President’s Economic Team dealing principally with economic matters as they affect the political fortunes of Mr. President

If you see the ministers and special advisers very active in the media and in their various states, they are just acting a script given to them. You should also watch out for massive propaganda in the media telling you what the government has done and what the government will do. If you say anything negative about the government there is a team on ground that will respond swiftly. These include social, print and electronic media.

My next post will be on the establishment of a political intelligence unit and its function. It is one of the most interesting parts of the document.

This is a good step and it's long overdue. The media has been accused of doing "selective" reporting since most of them are owned by people from the West who are by default sympathetic to APC and the Government has therefore been unable to get its positive achievements published. However, every negative allegation makes the front page. The medIa has abandoned Its responsibility therefore the presidency is now forced to do its own reporting. We need to know what's going on. These press briefings are absolutely necessary.

And a rapid response team is needed to respond to allegations made by the opposition as swiftly as possible to prevent the people from feasting on propaganda. Like they said: perception is everything, if the media publishes false allegations and they aren't refuted immediately, they become the perceived truth.

What do you call this preemptive publication by the opposition asking people to disbelieve the yet-to-be released briefings of the presidency chucking it down to propaganda? The details of the briefings aren't known yet but the facts are there, does a reportage of the facts unsettle the opposition so much that they are further planting bias in the minds of the people. There are always two sides to a story: we have already heard from APC.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Howmanage: 9:32am On Jan 02, 2014
Raggedy_Ann:

This is a good step and it's long overdue. The media has been accused of doing "selective" reporting since most of them are owned by people from the West who are by default sympathetic to APC and the Government has therefore been unable to get its positive achievements published. However, every negative allegation makes the front page. The medIa has abandoned Its responsibility therefore the presidency is now forced to do its own reporting. We need to know what's going on. These press briefings are absolutely necessary.

And a rapid response team is needed to respond to allegations made by the opposition as swiftly as possible to prevent the people from feasting on propaganda. Like they said: perception is everything, if the media publishes false allegations and they aren't refuted immediately, they become the perceived truth.

What do you call this preemptive publication by the opposition asking people to disbelieve the yet-to-be released briefings of the presidency chucking it down to propaganda? The details of the briefings aren't known yet but the facts are there, does a reportage of the facts unsettle the opposition so much that they are further planting bias in the minds of the people. There are always two sides to a story: we have already heard from APC.

I am likewise impressed by the info on this leaked document. Good things for the common Nigerian can come out of this if APC develops a similar strategy that does not include anarchy, revolution etc. i want to believe they are up to the task. I would also wish to see APC manifesto on addressing issues like housing, transport, power etc. i am not interested in seeing PDP manifesto as they have had many years to put it into action so its contents are evident on our streets everyday
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 9:48am On Jan 02, 2014
@Delvinmaya.What i spew here is my own concern because one man's verbal trash could be another's golden nuggets.As long as the trash keeps some APC cockroaches in check, i will keep on spraying my insecticides away.Now f**k off .
Apologies @ howmanage
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by love124(m): 9:55am On Jan 02, 2014
cramjones: It is important you all know what our stance would be should be the PDP rig! APC won't go to court...I can tell you for a fact. Yes, we believe in the rule of law, however, if rigging plays out we won't go to court! Why? It is part of the strategic plan for the presidency to buy all the tribunal judges, or change those not loyal to the president. If the PDP rigs, Jonathan will have no country to govern! The PDP even expressed this concern in their document! The Nigerian people will be the judges and there would be no where to hide. I won't talk further because GEJ is well aware of this!

Simply say, you people will make the country ungovernable as u guy have always done. But I tell u, a time will come we will know who to hold responsible.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 10:02am On Jan 02, 2014
eggheaders:

Only cowards and effimate demented sissies fight dirty when the attacker is on a recess. For eons I have been whipping you blue black only for you to get your heart together at my bedtime. What manner of coward are this shyte head igboids. The otapiapia busines will trive in your region in using it eliminate the kidnappers, ritualist, fake medicine patrons and other low lies that makes your region unlivable for normal human beings.
And only Ibadan sampions soak so much ijebu garri they cant finish it, Jobless Yoruba bigot being pummelled by
one and only Omoibo.
His uppercut and brutality moves just dey
land on top the Yoruba yamheads. gbom, gbram,
gbraaaaa, kpram.
This ichidodo no get joy at all,
bwahahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by citizenY(m): 10:08am On Jan 02, 2014
CHESSBOARD:
The same northerners that have set a 53 yrs country backward by 100 yrs, you yorubas are stupid and a disgrace to the intelligent south

My friend stop talking rubbish... The seeds of this decay were firmly put on ground in 1966 by ....you know whom....
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Howmanage: 10:43am On Jan 02, 2014
ichidodo: @howmanage.What i spew here is my own concern because one man's verbal trash could be another's golden nuggets.As long as the trash keeps some APC cockroaches in check, i will keep on spraying my insecticides away.Now f**k off

Ichidodo, Don't you mean @delvinmaya? Sigh.....
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by nduchucks: 11:04am On Jan 02, 2014
Honestly, GEJ needs to fire all the people involved in putting this strategic document together, immediately, and truly shake up his inner circle. This good man and decent individual, GEJ, is surrounded by the most incompetent handlers one can imagine.

GEJ needs to show some very visible strengths now. He cannot afford to keep projecting a lilly livered image to the whole world. SMH
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 11:07am On Jan 02, 2014
ichidodo: And only Ibadan sampions soak so much ijebu garri they cant finish it, Jobless Yoruba bigot being pummelled by
one and only Omoibo.
His uppercut and brutality moves just dey
land on top the Yoruba yamheads. gbom, gbram,
gbraaaaa, kpram.
This ichidodo no get joy at all,
bwahahahaha.

Its obvious this lost cause need love. I pity the r**etards that wasted their time in raising this kind of thing.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 02, 2014
citizenY:

My friend stop talking rubbish... The seeds of this decay were firmly put on ground in 1966 by ....you know whom....

So why didn't Gowon, Murtala, Obj, Shagari, your Buhari, IBB, Abacha, Shonekan, Abdusalami, Obj, and late yaradau uproot the seed or even destroy it?

Why haven't successive local and state governments faired any better? So your socalled '1966 seed' corrupted all politicians in Nigeria even those who were not born then?

Tell me, who have been playing major roles in the national level since the 1966? I guess it must be the Igbos and the Ijaws?

So your '1966 seed' is what has made poverty to be real in many states of the north? That '1966 seed' is also making state and local governments not to perform. It is also making the NASS to be supporting openning foreign accounts and child marriage?

If the other parts of the country couldn't correct the seed of 1966, why don't they allow and support those that planted it to correct it?

You are indirectly accepting that other regions cannot salvage this country.

My friend you know the truth: just face it!
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 11:54am On Jan 02, 2014
eggheaders:

Its obvious this lost cause need love. I pity the r**etards that wasted their time in raising this kind of thing.

Are you from Illorin?, you sound helpless like one
of Dan fodio's slaves. Have you prostrated
to you Emir today?

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 11:59am On Jan 02, 2014
ichidodo:
Are you from Illorin?, you sound like one
of Dan fodio's slaves. Have you prostrated
to you Emir today?

What is the jobless re**tard trying to say. Am busy right now but notwithstanding I will still bitchslap you back to the grave I confined you yesterday night. The Ilorin fulani's know their limitations have been beating several times. What happen to the abandon properties of your forebears in port Harcourt. And please dolt Google the battle of Oshogbo hope that cures your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2014
eggheaders:

What is the jobless re**tard trying to say. Am busy right now but notwithstanding I will still bitchslap you back to the grave I confined you yesterday night. The Ilorin fulani's know their limitations have been beating several times. What happen to the abandon properties of your forebears in port Harcourt. And please dolt Google the battle of Oshogbo hope that cures your stupidity.
My dear punchin bag why kill your self over nothin? the dishin i gave you the other day should suffice enough on your yamhead,Good enough no post was hidden for the world to see who the real Ibadan sampion is.Now scuttle off and go postrate to your Fulani emir before i put on my boxing gloves,Dont wanna commit murder this afternoon

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by zeekz(m): 12:25pm On Jan 02, 2014
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 12:30pm On Jan 02, 2014
ichidodo: My dear punchin bag why kill your self over nothin? the dishin i gave you the other day should suffice enough on your yamhead,Good enough no post was hidden for the world to see who the real Ibadan sampion is.Now scuttle off and go postrate to your Fulani emir before i put on my boxing gloves,Dont wanna commit murder this afternoon

Its legendary in your hellhole to claim victory in the obvious face of defeat. Radio Biafra and Achebe of the civil war comes to mind. The only thing get punched here is your Igbo with unicellular brain. Son, you one liner of Ilorin is getting irritating ain't you gat another issue in your arsenal?? Even after putting it straight to you to educate your dull head with the battle of Oshogbo. Take this son of a gun, what have anybody In your village done to stop the annual suyalization exercise of Igbos up north. Ultimatums and shouting nzobu nzobu enyimba enyi I guess.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by delvinmaya(m): 12:37pm On Jan 02, 2014
Howmanage:

Ichidodo, Don't you mean @delvinmaya? Sigh.....
@howmanage, sigh here as well. you have to admire his tenacity

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 12:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
eggheaders:

Its legendary in your hellhole to claim victory in the obvious face of defeat. Radio Biafra and Achebe of the civil war comes to mind. The only thing get punched here is your Igbo with unicellular brain. Son, you one liner of Ilorin is getting irritating ain't you gat another issue in your arsenal?? Even after putting it straight to you to educate you dull head with the battle of Oshogbo. Take this son of a gun, what have anybody In your village done to stop the annual suyalization exercise of Igbos up north. Ultimatums and shouting nzobu nzobu enyimba enyi I guess.
That's the
Igboman for you,we are adventurous in commerce sometimes we do get roughed up but I'm proud of my
Igbo blood , can you be proud of your
emiratized, counterfeited and enslaved
heritage represented monumentally
in illorin?!?!.
I will like to inform you that the north have vowed
that not one inch of illorin land goes to
Odualand in the event of a break up , ask
Junaid Mohammed.The fulani have taken not only yorobar lives but their land and souls.I see the only thing you can do is to run to Ibadan with one leg slippers shoutin Egbami o!! Oti kpa mi O!!

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 1:08pm On Jan 02, 2014
My Boxing gloves are on now where is my punching bag?,Has he gone to postrate to his Fulani emir with shouts of 'sheu!' 'sheu'?!
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 1:13pm On Jan 02, 2014
ichidodo: @Delvinmaya.What i spew here is my own concern because one man's verbal trash could be another's golden nuggets.As long as the trash keeps some APC cockroaches in check, i will keep on spraying my insecticides away.Now f**k off .
Apologies @ howmanage
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2014
ichidodo: That's the
Igboman for you,we are adventurous in commerce sometimes we do get roughed up but I'm proud of my
Igbo blood , can you be proud of your
emiratized, counterfeited and enslaved
heritage represented monumentally
in illorin?!?!.
I will like to inform you that the north have vowed
that not one inch of illorin land goes to
Odualand in the event of a break up , ask
Junaid Mohammed.The fulani have taken not only yorobar lives but their land and souls.I see the only thing you can do is to run to Ibadan with one leg slippers shoutin Egbami o!! Oti kpa mi O!!

This idiota is not sounding coherent anymore. But for the records let me school your obvious blockhead. Yorubas ain't gat no heritage, history or whatever you say. We already built empires in the 1700's that why the administrative work by the colonist was not too hard unlike your region where they have to start from scratch because of the wanderers they meet in alaigbo. We ain't gat culture to be proud of yeg loads of white men/women folk oau and Ui to study Yoruba language and culture. As far as the america peeps study the IFA divinity from lucumi to santeria. And the osun water sells in loaf of stores in Europe and america. What about your enclave human flesh eating cannibal in the 21st century. Wonder why they Ade loads of Yoruba tailors in aligbo. The first set of yorubas to get to your region meet your fore fathers wearing leaves the need to clothe them brought about the influx. What else did I need to educate you dolts.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 1:24pm On Jan 02, 2014
eggheaders:

This idiota is not sounding coherent anymore. But for the records let me school your obvious blockhead. Yorubas ain't gat no heritage, history or whatever you say. We already built empires in the 1700's that why the administrative work by the colonist was not too hard unlike your region where they have to start from scratch because of the wanderers they meet in alaigbo. We ain't gat culture to be proud of yeg loads of white men/women folk oau and Ui to study Yoruba language and culture. As far as the america peeps study the IFA divinity from lucumi to santeria. And the osun water sells in loaf of stores in Europe and america. What about your enclave human flesh eating cannibal in the 21st century. Wonder why they Ade loads of Yoruba tailors in aligbo. The first set of yorubas to get to your region meet your fore fathers wearing leaves the need to clothe them brought about the influx. What else did I need to educate you dolts.
Questions for you.
Is Igboland inhabited by Hausa-fulani?.
No!
Is there an Emir in Igboland?...Tufiakwa.
Only the Aro warriors halted Dan fodio's
advance, seized their horses and chased
them into the desert. It is well
represented and documented in ancient
Igbo artworks.
But the Great Afonja warriors were
covering their heads with bowls of Amala
when Fodio's boys came calling with
horsewhips and your Obas took off
shouting AH!-Ye! with gbegiri dripping
from their putrid mouths
It took Fodio only 2 days and the illorin
pipo where denouncing their names and
taking up names like Mohammed, Lateef.
. Chai..no single bone

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 1:24pm On Jan 02, 2014
eggheaders:

Questions for you.
No!
Igbo artworks.
from their putrid mouths
. Chai..no single bone
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by yetunsbay(m): 1:29pm On Jan 02, 2014
as case- study if PDP win Osun 2014 then I blif GEJ cn also do 2015.Has Yorubas says it crab nt fish
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 1:31pm On Jan 02, 2014
ichidodo: Questions for you.
No!
Igbo artworks.
from their putrid mouths
. Chai..no single bone

Double posting I must really be doing something good with your weak brains. Let me school you once more. Afonja was a commander at the extreme end of the Oyo kingdom. He betrayed the alafin and his Fulani slave helped him to cement that authority. But later they killed him and showed him how to treat scumbags like him. But when they wanna take their stupidity down south the battle of Oshogbo was were we taught em lesson. Which war has ndi Igbo won in the there history?? The aro art work you trying to be proud about does not dispute the fact that y'all Igbos are village wanderers during the period, cos ancient Mayans even gat better art works whereas they are still wanderers.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 1:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
Let me land this uppercut and stir the hornet's nest, the divided
and conquered Northern yoruba in kwara
and kogi always run away from being
Yoruba especially during election, you will
hardly see them wearing does funny-
looking hats tilted rascally to one
side...No. they'll rather wear those
Gambari hats, they don't wear Buba and
Iro..mbanu, they wear Babariga. Even
Bukola Saraki 's father denied his Yoruba
heritage to gain acceptability from Dan
fodio's descendants in Illorin..the
conquerors of the land.
Ask eminent Northerners they keep
harping it to their ears that in the event
of Nigeria's break up,not one inch of
Illorin will go to Oduduwaland. Mention
the word Illorin during a political
discourse with a Yoruba...the Yoruba
begins to stammer fidget and probably
defecates in his panties like Gen. Diya,
Abacha's boy. They rarely ever talk about
that town, it reminds him of not only
being conquered but invaded.Bunch of hopeless losers

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by jjcbuthot: 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2014
cramjones: 2015 Presidential Election: Public Perception of Governance

Good write up!

But as far as some of us in the south are concerned, any opposition arrangement that is built around using a defector (Tambuwa) from PDP as a presidential candidate of APC will mess up the whole essence of opposition and blur the line between the so called old order and the new power arrangement. The "Change" motto of APC will mean nothing but a joke.

We want change - real change, not just change of name of party but charatarers leading the country.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Araromi Orita Residents Cry For Help As Bandits Invades, Beat Up Octogenarian / Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. / Osinbajo Inaugurates Board Of Sovereign Investment Authority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.