Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,334 members, 7,954,355 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:26 PM

GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones (13640 Views)

President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Election Victory / The Real Princess Stella Oduah - By Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by chiefkpokp(m): 5:20pm On Jan 01, 2014
cramjones: As I write this. OBJ is in a close door meeting with Sokoto state governor, while FFK and other APC members are meeting with Gov Kwankwanso in Kano, which is now an APC strong hold. The road to 2015 will be an interesting one, we are not loosing sleep. Jonathan will be very very surprised at what is up for him. OBJ has shared some of the evidence with me on Jonathan's alleged plot to snipe out opposition. Now that it has been revealed, Jonathan will surely back track.

JONATHAN WILL SURELY BE SWEPT AWAY BY A WHIRL WIND COME 2015 If Nigeria continues on the path Jonathan and his handlers are taking us, we are bound to self destruct. I am sure none you of you want that. Let's vote them out....We need a progressive Nigeria not a battered corrupt-ridden, crime-ridden, kidnap-ridden, terrorist-ridden, poor-ridden Nigeria!!! God bless Nigeria!

Chairman not dat I am a supporter of either pdp or apc, but a reasonable political analyst can authoritatively tell u the outcome! And like dis like dis so as I dey voice so ehn, men don trow seed put and they have gottin d result already hw jonathan is going to position his aso rock till 2019, so all dis ur anoda 18pages letter na story story, weda obj meet u o or kpashorkor meet u, GEJ till 2019,

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by omanzo02: 5:21pm On Jan 01, 2014
ilugunboy:

This portion is GEJ's biggest headache in the social media....the likes of insinsere9nigerian and the rest are culprits.

And what is the biggest headache of APC? Lol
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 01, 2014
Italiano1: One can only laugh at the implosion of PDP.

The fact is that- in most cases, the performance of an organisation has a correlation with the quality of its leadership. What exactly do we expect from a party headed by Jonathan and Bamangar Tukur?
I can only laugh at a buffoon who sees a difference between PDP and newPDP (APC).

I'm sorry, I dont see any difference between PDP and newPDP (APC). My support is for the person GEJ, not PDP. I'll support GEJ now and vote PDP or whichever party (even if newPDP or APC) that presents GEJ in 2015.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 5:23pm On Jan 01, 2014
Who let the APC maggots out of the woodwork, their quest for power is becoming infantile,desperate and downright selfish.All these rigmaroling is all for their own interest, not the poor man in the street and defintely not for the Country

11 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Ngwakwe: 5:23pm On Jan 01, 2014
Come up with what exactly. A respected adult is selling fiction as a real life story and you want the public to buy it.

I quoted a specific portion of his write up that is obscene and ridiculous. Assuming if it's true (probability), what are his intentions for sharing it without any evidence put forward to the public.

This board is not a kindergarten where every myths and fairytale are used to engage children for specific purpose.

ilugunboy:

Why not simply come up with your own version of the propaganda instead of this attitude of giving up in exasperation.

To you...it may sound like lies...but not to others.

Come up with your own lies.

5 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by donphilopus: 5:23pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
I can only laugh at a buffoon who sees a difference between PDP and newPDP (APC)
What do we expect from a tout claiming to be a doctor??

4 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Rad1cal: 5:24pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
I can only laugh at a buffoon who sees a difference between PDP and newPDP (APC)

CLASSIC !!!!! cool

8 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sincere 9gerian: A super story
"told by an idiiot, full of sound and fury,
signifying nothing"
You are a foool.

6 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 01, 2014
Cramjones and donphilopus = FFK. Be liking youself there.

9 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by khamas19: 5:28pm On Jan 01, 2014
signifying nothing"

...typical....u offer nothing intelligible..

just ur trademark witless insults...

if this is how business is done in aso rock then it's no

surprise we find ourselves where we are today..

Tell that ur very inept master that he has come to the bitter end

and he will be routed come 2015...i hope u have wisely invested the token pittance

u so easily sold ur patrimony for...for its source will soon be cut off.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by dayokanu(m): 5:29pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
I'm sorry but it is the other way round. It is you and other hateful tribal bigots in Nigeria that amplified tribal and religious politics. [size=14pt]Why would sitting governors decamp from a RULING party to OPPOSITION party if not because of tribal bigotry?[/size] What is the goal of every politician if not to be in the RULING party? .

[size=13pt]So it was tribal bigotry that made Amaechi leave PDP for APC?

Amaechi is an Niger Delta man just like Retardeen, so his tribal bigotry is against who[/size] ?

10 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 01, 2014
Ngwakwe: Come up with what exactly. A respected adult is selling fiction as a real life story and you want the public to buy it.

I quoted a specific portion of his write up that is obscene and ridiculous. Assuming if it's true (probability), what are his intentions for sharing it without any evidence put forward to the public.

This board is not a kindergarten where every myths and fairytale are used to engage children for specific purpose.

Fiction according to your opinion.

So far cramjones have proven to be of better value in his short stay on Nairaland than many of your type that sells your opinion as facts to your gullible fanboys.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 01, 2014
Ngwakwe: Come up with what exactly. A respected adult is selling fiction as a real life story and you want the public to buy it.

You think I will sit down in my office and type all these things and claim it is a presidency document? Ask my followers on Nairaland, I told them long ago who my party intends fielding as a presidential candidate long before the media became awash with the story. Every loyal APC member here knows that these things are true, and all I have said here will happen. I just said APC won't go to any elections tribunal..You should be happy someone is coming here to let you know the political play outs, so that you will be an informed voter. If you really want Nigeria to change for the better you should be grateful! A revolution is on its way and it starts with you. $12billion missing just like that! Do you know what that money can do? Are you happy with the state of affairs in a great nation like Nigeria?

9 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 01, 2014
donphilopus: What do we expect from a tout claiming to be a doctor??

Lies and witless insults.. grin

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by aventura: 5:34pm On Jan 01, 2014
One of jonathan's strength as you mentioned is the power if incumbency. It power greater and bigger than anything in this country. The truth is, if Jonathan had contested with rubadu in a neutral ground, he would have been defeated but he used the magnanimous power to his advantage, what is apc going to do about it.

obasanjo is holding series of meeting with wammako as we speak;what makes you think that the likes of anenih are not brainstorming in aso rock?

I read an article recently on the impossibility of impeaching the president i.e it's cumbersome and almost impossible process, how can nass be an effective solution in ousting Jonathan.

Apc must be weary of internal corrupt elements which could be moles in the party. The incoming defection could see moles joining the party to sabotage it's plans.

Finally, should any Nigerian listen to the likes of obj and ibb. They be close to you, but let's not forget the deceptive and foxy nature of this men.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
dayokanu:

So it was tribal bigotry that made Amaechi leave PDP for APC?

Amaechi is an Niger Delta man just like Retardeen, so his bigotry is against who ?
Amaechi and GEJ have personal irreconcilable issues that made Amaechi to decamp. But what problem does GEJ have with Kano, Sokoto,etc governors? If GEJ was Yar Adua, would Sokoto and Kano state governors decamp to OPPOSITION party simply because Yar Adua is having personal quarrels with Kaduna State governor for instance?

10 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Italiano1: 5:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:

The yelping of a sinking man who is looking at the source of his livelihood gradually disappearing before his eyes!

The defection of PDP politicians to APC is a direct result of the gross incompetence, political naivety and tomfoolery displayed by Jonathan.

It is only a buffoon who does not appreciate the fluidity of politics; you cannot expect Politicians to continue to put up with a man who is steadily bankrupting this country and brazenly condoning corruption in his own government.

The fact that the only way you can feed your children and pay your house rent is by relying on your pay-per-post allowance is also an indictment on the Ogogoro drinking reprobate you call a President.

12 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by kokoA(m): 5:39pm On Jan 01, 2014
jerseyboy: A far north Muslim will not rule over Nigeria as one nation in the next 20 years. We will not be led back to Egypt in the process of our exodus.
what will you do if a muslim wins? Mcheeewww.. Na for ur room you wan take cause civil war? Olodo!

3 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
Amaechi and GEJ have personal irreconcilable issues that left Amaechi made Amaechi to decamp. But what problem does GEJ have with Kano, Sokoto,etc governors? If GEJ was Yar Adua, would Sokoto and Kano state governors decamp to OPPOSITION party simply because Yar Adua is having personal quarrels with Kaduna State governor for instance?

Stop all these your conjectural craps laced with IF IF and more IF....

You brought up a lie....someone stopped you in your track...just move on with other line of argument.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Ngwakwe: 5:41pm On Jan 01, 2014
This is the most dangerous plan by the opposition you have just disclosed because the substitute to Court will be Monkey and Baboon soaking in blood which may be a sequel to Civil war.

For the good of everyday Nigerian, do well to strike out this decision.

cramjones: It is important you all know what our stance would be should be the PDP rig! APC won't go to court...I can tell you for a fact. Yes, we believe in the rule of law, however, if rigging plays out we won't go to court! Why? It is part of the strategic plan for the presidency to buy all the tribunal judges, or change those not loyal to the president. If the PDP rigs, Jonathan will have no country to govern! The PDP even expressed this concern in their document! The Nigerian people will be the judges and there would be no where to hide. I won't talk further because GEJ is well aware of this!

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by dayokanu(m): 5:42pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
Amaechi and GEJ have personal irreconcilable issues that left Amaechi made Amaechi to decamp. But what problem does GEJ have with Kano, Sokoto,etc governors? If GEJ was Yar Adua, would Sokoto and Kano state governors decamp to OPPOSITION party simply because Yar Adua is having personal quarrels with Kaduna State governor for instance?

If Amaechi can have personal reasons for decamping why cant other governors? Amaechi was one of the first governors who came out to fight Retardeen so why isnt that bigotry but other governors is termed bigotry

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 01, 2014
cramjones:

A good example of what Jonathan has amplified - Religious and tribal politics. We will sweep your likes out come 2015! We need a solution driven government, not one that employs religious and tribal sentiments to mask the real rot plaguing the system.

Please do us a favour by telling us how president jonathan is bringing both religious and tribal sentiments in the polity?

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by dayokanu(m): 5:43pm On Jan 01, 2014
ilugunboy:

Stop all these your conjectural craps laced with IF IF and more IF....

You brought up a lie....someone stopped you in your track...just move on with other line of argument.

Leave him let him defend a lie with another lie and entangle himself in a web of lies
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by kokoA(m): 5:44pm On Jan 01, 2014
signifying nothing"
I have come to believe that you are a very dull fellow #noOffence. You often lace your replies with lots of insults, showing how bereaved of ideas you are. I expect a lot more from you guy.

5 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 01, 2014
cramjones:

A good example of what Jonathan has amplified - Religious and tribal politics. We will sweep your likes out come 2015! We need a solution driven government, not one that employs religious and tribal sentiments to mask the real rot plaguing the system.

So why will APC field a northerner as it presidential candidate? Is it not to return power to the north? Why not somebody from the south-south, south-west or south-east. Why is apc predominantly a south-west and northern party?
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 01, 2014
Ngwakwe: This is the most dangerous plan by the opposition you have just disclosed because the substitute to Court will be Monkey and Baboon soaking in blood which may be a sequel to Civil war.

For the sake of all that you cherish in Nigeria ....it would be in everybody interest for PDP to allow a free and fair election....devoid of the type of shenanigans that played out in Anambra recently..
Ngwakwe: This is the most dangerous plan by the opposition you have just disclosed because the substitute to Court will be Monkey and Baboon soaking in blood which may be a sequel to Civil war.

Even the American government through its embassy has advised the presidency to conduct a largely free and fair elections because fo the eventuality that could result if rigging occurs. In the words of Femi Fani-Kayode - Nigeria may not be able to contain the eventualities because the Nigerian people are fed up. APC is not a violent party...we even fear for ourselves on what would result if the Nigerian people see that their votes did not count. It is for the good of both the PDP and APC to leave the elections largely free and fair that is our prayer. I would state again, based on the intelligence we have...APC has decided not to go to court should rigging occur, in 2014 many APC stalwarts will voice this in the media. We are settling nothing in court!

5 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by aventura: 5:47pm On Jan 01, 2014
Let's assume the country is on a verge of breaking up as a result of a rigged election, how far can we go ala the Egyptian revolution with Jonathan goons in charge of the military. Apc is not telling me what I want to hear. Jonathan is still in charge if you ask me.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Italiano1: 5:47pm On Jan 01, 2014
jusRadical:

So why is will APC field a northerner as it presidential candidate? Is it not return power to the north?

You are commenting on the choice of Presidential Candidates based on rumors?

That is your own interpretation unfortunately! You are just perpetuating the lies that people like Insincere9gerian tell on NL.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by dayokanu(m): 5:47pm On Jan 01, 2014
jusRadical: So why is will APC field a northerner as it presidential candidate? Is it not return power to the north?

Why are ppl just making senseless remarks here? APC wants to win an election their opponent has a strong point in the South but weak in the North, So if you were an APC strategist what would you do?

Even lets take it to business, You have a new business and a giant competitor would you go and site your business in the giant competitors strong base or look for his weak uncovered area to cover?
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 01, 2014
jusRadical:

So why will APC field a northerner as it presidential candidate? Is it not to return power to the north? Why not somebody from the south-south, south-west or south-east. Why is apc predominantly a south-west and northern party?

I don't think you should blame APC for that unfortunate situation....which is not exactly true anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Service Chiefs Brief Osinbajo, Pledge Loyalty To Buhari / Imodecides: Emeka Ihedioha And Wife Casting Their Vote In Mbutu / Discos Face Imminent Collapse, Wallow In Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.