Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones (13479 Views)

President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Election Victory / The Real Princess Stella Oduah - By Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 1:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
eggheaders:

Double posting I must really be doing something good with your weak brains. Let me school you once more. Afonja was a commander at the extreme end of the Oyo kingdom. He betrayed the alafin and his Fulani slave helped him to cement that authority. But later they killed him and showed him how to treat scumbags like him. But when they wanna take their stupidity down south the battle of Oshogbo was were we taught em lesson. Which war has ndi Igbo won in the there history?? The aro art work you trying to be proud about does not dispute the fact that y'all Igbos are village wanderers during the period, cos ancient Mayans even gat better art works whereas they are still wanderers.
Why am i not surprised this lame attempt at storytellin is a product of Free and substandard education.A sorry excuse for a policy that has churned out incompetent finebaras roaming
around here in computer village, Ikeja
and always missing their way to Ibadan
everyday and begging for N200 transport
fare to get Abeokuta . Kai!...Yorobars really
deserve pity and not e-bashing, they've
had enough since FFK/Cramjones became their
super hero. I am considerin pullin of my Boxin gloves
there's no need beating someone who is
already dying.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 1:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
ichidodo: Let me land this uppercut and stir the hornet's nest, the divided
and conquered Northern yoruba in kwara
and kogi always run away from being
Yoruba especially during election, you will
hardly see them wearing does funny-
looking hats tilted rascally to one
side...No. they'll rather wear those
Gambari hats, they don't wear Buba and
Iro..mbanu, they wear Babariga. Even
Bukola Saraki 's father denied his Yoruba
heritage to gain acceptability from Dan
fodio's descendants in Illorin..the
conquerors of the land.
Ask eminent Northerners they keep
harping it to their ears that in the event
of Nigeria's break up,not one inch of
Illorin will go to Oduduwaland. Mention
the word Illorin during a political
discourse with a Yoruba...the Yoruba
begins to stammer fidget and probably
defecates in his panties like Gen. Diya,
Abacha's boy. They rarely ever talk about
that town, it reminds him of not only
being conquered but invaded.Bunch of hopeless losers

Another epistle of jargon by the rabid dog.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2014
eggheaders:

Another epistle of jargon by the rabid dog.
Come on you can do better than this response.Stop whining and let discernible minds meditate on the epistle and laugh at your emiratized expense.Bwahahaha, Fulani slave boi
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 2:14pm On Jan 02, 2014
No response,No sign of life.My punchin bag has finally expired,Ladies and Gentlemen please bow your heads to observe a moment of silence for my yamhead punching bag...................
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by delvinmaya(m): 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2014
so happy you corrected yourself my mate. Now, am not eggheader, far from it. i will make mincemeat out if you. parading yourself as your clan's local champion is childish
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2014
delvinmaya: so happy you corrected yourself my mate. Now, am not eggheader, far from it. i will make mincemeat out if you. parading yourself as your clan's local champion is childish
And your attempt to stir a bee hive is stu.pid,attention-seeking and downright hilarious, now go sit on your gob
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2014
ichidodo: Come on you can do better than this response.Stop whining and let discernible minds meditate on the epistle and laugh at your emiratized expense.Bwahahaha, Fulani slave boi

Hello low life I gat life outside this forum unlike you that you are stuck here cos your life su..ck. listen shyte head your worthless Epistle is boring monotonous and utterly stupid. I blame myself for sending the best igbos here to there untimely death. This re**tard zombie is duller than wood with saw dust for a brain. You perfectly represent where you fall out from. From a oozing pooosie and a witch mother with leprosy clito...rial hood.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2014
eggheaders:

Hello low life I gat life outside this forum unlike you that you are stuck here cos your life su..ck. listen shyte head your worthless Epistle is boring monotonous and utterly stupid. I blame myself for sending the best igbos here to there untimely death. This re**tard zombie is dullard than wood with saw dust for a brain. You perfectly represent where you fall out from. From a oozing pooosie and a witch mother with leprosy clito...rial hood.
**Yawn** Son would you shut up the fuuckup already, sounding lame, fustrated and all.If you are looking for who to throw that your scraggly dunlop slippers at may i suggest the Emir of Illorin that is if his horses don't succeed at Penetrating your exposed arrsehole with shouts of Ori mi o! Oti kpa mi o!,Fulani slave.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by yetunsbay(m): 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2014
ichidodo: Let me land this uppercut and stir the hornet's nest, the divided
and conquered Northern yoruba in kwara
and kogi always run away from being
Yoruba especially during election, you will
hardly see them wearing does funny-
looking hats tilted rascally to one
side...No. they'll rather wear those
Gambari hats, they don't wear Buba and
Iro..mbanu, they wear Babariga. Even
Bukola Saraki 's father denied his Yoruba
heritage to gain acceptability from Dan
fodio's descendants in Illorin..the
conquerors of the land.
Ask eminent Northerners they keep
harping it to their ears that in the event
of Nigeria's break up,not one inch of
Illorin will go to Oduduwaland. Mention
the word Illorin during a political
discourse with a Yoruba...the Yoruba
begins to stammer fidget and probably
defecates in his panties like Gen. Diya,
Abacha's boy. They rarely ever talk about
that town, it reminds him of not only
being conquered but invaded.Bunch of hopeless losers
ur point pls
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by yetunsbay(m): 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
to all d SS/SE electorates clamouring for Fashola as vp rather Tambuwal.Can u or will u vote muslim/muslim candidates? Buhari/Fashola (m) bt if u go by Tambuwal(m) and thus Christian SWstnr it does makes sense
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2014
yetunsbay: ur point pls
A Caricature emphasizing the Northern Yorobarr's loss of Cultural Identity Best Personified by a Horrible Disgusting Cuunt,Eggboi the fulani horsef**ker.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
yetunsbay: to all d SS/SE electorates clamouring for Fashola as vp rather Tambuwal.Can u or will u vote muslim/muslim candidates? Buhari/Fashola (m) bt if u go by Tambuwal(m) and thus Christian SWstnr it does makes sense

Don't mind them....they know what they are doing.

They want a Muslim/Muslim ticket...that will be easy for them to put the religion insensitivity on APC.

The PDP is determined not to use achievements (there is none anyway) as a campaign tool..but the use of base primordial sentiments of ethnicity and religion to garner votes.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2014
ichidodo: A Caricature emphasizing the Northern Yorobarr's loss of Cultural Identity Best Personified by a Horrible Disgusting Cuunt,Eggboi the fulani horsef**ker.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2014
My friend and brother mallam Nasir El-Rufai just posted my exposer through another Nlander that submitted this thread to him.

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Ngwakwe: 4:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
cramjones: My friend and brother mallam Nasir El-Rufai just posted my exposer through another Nlander that submitted this thread to him.

I pity PDP who doesn't see any need to mobilise counter- propaganda onslaught against APC whose only definition of Opposition is to counter every policy (good or bad) of the government at the centre.

It is now clear the one of the objectives of APC in 2014 is to practise government in opposition using the House of Representatives to block any laudable programme and achievement of the FG.

I put it to you that APC is behind the recent massive sabotage of Gas Lines in the SW thereby punishing the masses in their quest for Power just to discredit the government at the centre.

It baffles me to see 21st Century should-be Intellectuals applying what they read from 19th Century politics manuscripts without considering the difference in timeline and understanding that the Electorates are now wiser.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Oladokun2013: 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
ilugunboy:

Don't mind them....they know what they are doing.

They want a Muslim/Muslim ticket...that will be easy for them to put the religion insensitivity on APC.

The PDP is determined not to use achievements (there is none anyway) as a campaign tool..but the use of base primordial sentiments of ethnicity and religion to garner votes.

Yes, I agree but using Tambuwa will be a political suicide by APC.

First, the election becomes PDP vs PDP. Nothing to use for campaign - there is really no change. Or can someone convince me what change Tambuwa will bring?
Second, Tambuwa stands for nothing other than the fact that he has been supporting the opposition in the house. Is this enough to make him president?
Third, what followership does he have?

APC will fail woefully if they present Tambuwa as presidential candidate

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ludot(m): 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2014
cramjones:

In the words of my friend - Patrick Obahiagon - Very lugubrious, unwitty and empty statement to make in a new year

When is Patrick Obahiagbon joining NairaLand?
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by delvinmaya(m): 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
@chichidodo, i dnt nid to seek attention. But, you my friend rant like a kid that just discovered sex, and decides to beat his chest and announce to the whole world. you run your mouth like you are suffering from diarrhorea
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
delvinmaya: @chichidodo, i dnt nid to seek attention. But, you my friend rant like a kid that just discovered sex, and decides to beat his chest and announce to the whole world. you run your mouth like you are suffering from diarrhorea
What are you rantin and ravin about,Son? You sound like a broken gramophone, jeez. Those imbecilic nursery rhymes of yours wouldnt fetch you a living as basket mouth's houseboi.Now back the f**k off before i send you to Kindergaten
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by delvinmaya(m): 5:41pm On Jan 02, 2014
if i were to allude your stupidity as a result of the deliberations on you going on in your village, it would prob not be far from the truth. my "dad". you obviously nid help
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
delvinmaya: if i were to allude your stupidity as a result of the deliberations on you going on in your village, it would prob not be far from the truth. my "dad". you obviously nid help
You can write yourself an encyclopedia of
lamentations as far as am concerned,now f**k off
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by delvinmaya(m): 7:26pm On Jan 02, 2014
@chichidodo, scared? told you we aint mates. i aint eggheader who is cuddling you ok. the only person lanenting here is you, and i must confess, am already feeling sorry for you.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 7:37pm On Jan 02, 2014
delvinmaya: @chichidodo,Oga sorry i am very foolish. Pls forgive my childish fantasies. I will get the F**K out of your esteemed presence
You have been very foolish, i will agree.Now go and sin no more
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2014
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Olril18(m): 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2014
ichidodo: A Caricature emphasizing the Northern Yorobarr's loss of Cultural Identity Best Personified by a Horrible Disgusting Cuunt,Eggboi the fulani horsef**ker.
u are a pathetic fellow!!
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by delvinmaya(m): 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2014
ichidodo: You have been very foolish, i will agree.Now go and sin no more
you have been the foolish one chichidodo, that thin line that separates foolishness from intellect in your case aint there, so you my dear sir are so foolish and deeply wrapped in your self glorification of stupidness that you now assume its intelligence. its your mum who laboured to give birth to you i pity most. had she known you'd turn out like this, she'd have had a rethink about birthing you.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2014
delvinmaya:
I have been the foolish one chichidodo, that thin line that separates foolishness from intellect in my case aint there, I am so so foolish and deeply wrapped in my self glorification of stupidness that i now assume its intelligence. its my mum who laboured to give birth to me i pity most. had she known i'd turn out like this, she'd have had a rethink about birthing me.
Yes you are very stupi.d for starting a firefight that is engulfing you right now, We both pity your mother.Now go f**k yourself
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
Olril18:
I am a stupiid motherf**ker
Of course you are.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by raphead: 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2014
ichidodo: Yes you are very stupi.d for starting a firefight that is engulfing you right now, We both pity your mother.Now go f**k yourself

Ain't you a sissy, only a scared red arse bonono pm mods to ban people giving em hard blows to their Igbos.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
raphead:

Ain't you a sissy, only a scared red arse bonono pm mods to ban people giving em hard blows to their Igbos.
It ain't my fault you lack tact and decorum when engaged in a proper discourse,You might have rubbed someone else the wrong way spewin sh*t and all. I take sh*t as i give sh*t, i didn't do it Son.Enjoy your ban Eggboi
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by delvinmaya(m): 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2014
ichidodo: Yes you are very stupi.d for starting a firefight that is engulfing you right now, We both pity your mother.Now go f**k yourself
hehehehe, damn, chichidodo, aint fighting you. you see why i said you are stupid. Am merely putting you in your place. you even had to borrow my lines. wow, thats good. "yawns". dude you bore me. thought you had it in you. you are so lame and pathetic.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2014
delvinmaya:
hehehehe, damn, chichidodo, I like you. That is why i act stupid. I 'm merely being a stupiid motherf**ker. Thanx for usin my lines to whip me into place wow, thats good. "yawns"I love your style, i never knew you had it in you. I am so lame and pathetic. just like my stu.pid Mother and Father.Thanx for showin us our place, below the maggots of the earth.Good nite and sleep well
I love you too,Goodnite

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Twitter Escaped Accountability For Long, FG Defends Ban / Ayade Moves To Ensure 24-hour Power Supply In Calabar / 45 Special Advisers Resign; Dump APC For PDP In Zamfara (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.