Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,493 members, 7,836,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

When Your Partner Snores: - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Partner Snores: (5723 Views)

Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores? / HELP!!! My Girlfriend Snores Too Loud / My Girlfriend Snores In Her Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Partner Snores: by ssRhino: 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2008
tope2000:

buy ear plugs
simple!!

there are some snores that will go thru all the ear plugs
Re: When Your Partner Snores: by Nobody: 5:33am On Aug 09, 2008
sleep with fists clenched so you can deliver him handy blows frequently.it sure works. cool
Re: When Your Partner Snores: by sistajay(f): 10:40am On Aug 09, 2008
olrotimi:

sleep with fists clenched so you can deliver him handy blows frequently.it sure works. cool

lol, if all else fails I'll try your method. grin
Re: When Your Partner Snores: by MrCrackles(m): 10:43am On Aug 09, 2008
Why moan when someone snores when you can stuff a verucca-infested stinking socks in thier mouth!
Re: When Your Partner Snores: by sistajay(f): 10:52am On Aug 09, 2008
$$Rhino:

there are some snores that will go through all the ear plugs

You're right, countin sheep, ear plugs, nothing can get you back to sleep while the snorin is louder than a runnin engine. It's like someone seemed to be drillin into your skull. The worse is when the snorer is silent for a few seconds, suddenly a gigantic snore shatters the silence.
Re: When Your Partner Snores: by emiemi(f): 1:36pm On Aug 09, 2008
@ quadrillo. That's a very good info about snoring and I'm glad you were willing to share your experience to others. I don't snore but my partner snores lightly once in a while and the best I could do is to get him to change positon from the snoring position and all will be quiet (for as long as he maintains the safe position).

On a lighter mood I bet the best way to prevent snorers from snoring is to prevent them from sleeping, cheesy cheesy
Re: When Your Partner Snores: by Queenisha: 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2008
You guys should sock it up!
we snorers are here to stay and there's nothing you folks can do about it. cool
If you kill us,you'll be charged with murder
if you leave us, someone else moves in
and worst still,your next beau or belle could start snoring 3 days after the wedding tongue
you sef may start snoring afterall I never snored until I developed allergies just a couple of years ago

Snoring may have an advantage
Robbers may think you are firing a machine gun and run away.
Some may think you're praying in tongues and calling down fire and brimstone
let's all look at the other side of the coin here.
Re: When Your Partner Snores: by ikamefa(f): 2:31pm On Aug 09, 2008
Queenisha:

You guys should sock it up!
we snorers are here to stay and there's nothing you folks can do about it. cool
If you kill us,you'll be charged with murder
if you leave us, someone else moves in
and worst still,your next beau or belle could start snoring 3 days after the wedding tongue
you sef may start snoring afterall I never snored until I developed allergies just a couple of years ago

Snoring may have an advantage
Robbers may think you are firing a machine gun and run away.
Some may think you're praying in tongues and calling down fire and brimstone
let's all look at the other side of the coin here.

" grin "

@ topic there is nuttin wrong with those who snore tongue

what are they supposed to do? stuff cotton-wool into their nostrils before bed? tongue
Re: When Your Partner Snores: by sistajay(f): 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2008
pussy_full:

if your partner snores- leave him -

Not a good advice to give, the snorer should seek help from the Doctor. Some snorers suffer from sleep apnoea, this is when the windpipe closes when they sleep. It is worth findin out WHY you snore.
Re: When Your Partner Snores: by Gabry(f): 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2008
@Topic,

I dont mind when my partner snores. If I cannot stand it, I either just try to ignore it, accept it or if I cannot do that, then I will sleep in a different room from him. End of discussion.
Re: When Your Partner Snores: by slyk2(m): 1:54pm On Aug 11, 2008
no retreat no surrender.
you don enter, no coming out.
sorry, young woman, you have to live with it till death do una part.
Re: When Your Partner Snores: by Orikinla(m): 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2008
I thank God my patner does not snore.
She breathes very well and she is very healthy.

If your partner snores, help your partner to seek medical treatment.
Re: When Your Partner Snores: by ayobase(m): 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2008
maybe u need to start using earmuffs.

its a serious case o!!!
If at all she snores,it shouldnt be too intense.
it should be a type one can stop by just touching the partner.
Re: When Your Partner Snores: by peny2wise(m): 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2008
Sometimes people get over it when those who sleep with them pressurize during sleep. But for me hell no! I just cant afford to loose my pretty sleep because of some grumpy noise. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: When Your Partner Snores: by Okemera: 6:50pm On Aug 11, 2008
Try to get them to exercise properly if they are overweight to lose weigh

Then sleep before they do wink
Re: When Your Partner Snores: by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 12, 2008
Hi guys.i must confess,i do snore.and its so embarassing.pls can any1 suggest a known/testd soltn 2 d problem?or even physical exercises dat would help?thnx.
Re: When Your Partner Snores: by bimbex: 11:19am On Aug 13, 2008
i think i will just get addicted to it and if it is control which i don't think so, i ll try and control it.
Re: When Your Partner Snores: by Oyinemi: 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2008
Just give him/her a gentle tap, so he / she can change position, but if it does not help

well good luck with what ever u have in mind to do, it's up to u dear.
Re: When Your Partner Snores: by Nautillus(m): 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2008
Just move your partner gently and alter the snoring position, it will stop . . . .whats with all the anger ? ? ?

Its your partner that's been discussed oh . . .Haba undecided undecided undecided
Re: When Your Partner Snores: by nana(f): 4:00pm On Aug 13, 2008
Kini Big Deal,Kini Big Deal? grin
Re: When Your Partner Snores: by Koya64: 11:50pm On Aug 13, 2008
Don't bother yourself.Just take it as 'music while you sleep'
Re: When Your Partner Snores: by Bluesteps(f): 8:56am On Aug 15, 2008
You Guys are damn funny.
All sorts of answers are been procured to the snorer and snoree.
These topic is really pullling strings I must say.
I wish the topics I posted can pull strings as much as this.
Ciao.
Re: When Your Partner Snores: by idiot(m): 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2008
Aww. . . suck it up. You snore too and when you finally goto sleep he'd wake up and stare at you wondering what all the noise is.
Re: When Your Partner Snores: by amaechijay: 11:50am On Aug 19, 2008
Oh what a topic! thanks @ poster, now I can get solutions to this snoring thing

Been thinking of how I'm going to cope with my new boyfriend that snores.

Never knew I could date someone that snores but this one, I'm getting to love him and won't let go because of his snoring.

and l'm going to start by cutailing his beer drinking and if it doesn't stop, I will make him see an ENT doctor
Re: When Your Partner Snores: by olapo(f): 4:18pm On Apr 05, 2012
i had to search for this topic on nairaland,because am fed up with my husband snoring every night...i am pregnant, we are on vacation, we stay in same room so there is no moving out to the guest room. the issue is, given my condition, i need my beauty sleep, at this stage every noise wakes me up, now my husband snores is really getting to me, although he snores before i got pregnant, but once i sleep before him i wouldn't notice...the worst thing nowadays is this...HE CHEWS HIS MOUTH LIKE A GOAT CHEWING CORDS...HUH...SO DISGUSTING, I DON'T KNOW IF I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO EXPERIENCES THIS...I JUST NEED A SOLUTION TO THIS, ITS SO UNSEXXY.. HE IS SLIM,HE DOESNT DRINK MORE THAT A BOTTLE OF HEINEKEN AT A SITTING, I SHAKE HIM UP TO SLEEP NICELY AND HE CONTINUES AFTER 3-5 SECONDS, ANYONE WITH A SOLUTION SHOULD PLEASE TELL US HERE....HE TELLS ME I SLEEP QUITE NICELY THAT I DO NOT SNORE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Broke Her Heart But I Love Her..(story) / Dilemma: She's Crazy On Bed, Rich, Older But She Wants Us Married....conclusion / The Best Memory Of Your Ex You Cant Ever Blot Out...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.