Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* (79131 Views)

Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by Rockyfancino(m): 7:15am On Jan 02, 2014
IAMBREEZY: Hmmm this is very serious.
my time is still 06:52am nnd your comment na 07:00am
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by phranco(m): 7:16am On Jan 02, 2014
Hmmmm this Is damn serious,what if the dog had mistakenly chew or ate her pussy,by now she must have been pussyless. imagine gambling her pussy with a local ekuke dog,all in the name of been Hot.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by NadiaSA1(f): 7:22am On Jan 02, 2014
Worwor r u by any chance related to Mumu

undecided

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by nickz(m): 7:33am On Jan 02, 2014
seedord247: My ex then used to pour milk on her punnani and breast for her nephew to suck. Girls do crazy things when they are f.cking horrny.

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by rodeo0070(m): 7:34am On Jan 02, 2014
My advice to your ex...

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 02, 2014
How do yu expect a guy to snap in shock...naija guys gan

Sorry ehn bro
Take the gal to Aro in Abeokuta for remand and counselling..
Mumu, stop watching blue films.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by Enegod(m): 7:42am On Jan 02, 2014
Nadia_SA1: Worwor r u by any chance related to Mumu

undecided
grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 02, 2014
Jeez!!!*faints*
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 02, 2014
Nadia_SA1: Worwor r u by any chance related to Mumu

undecided
my ex looks very much like you. Hope you don't do it with dogs too?
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by remsonik(f): 7:53am On Jan 02, 2014
Op are u high on shit or some cheap liquor!!!

#idontbelieveit
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by NadiaSA1(f): 7:54am On Jan 02, 2014
Worwor: my ex looks very much like you. Hope you don't do it with dogs too?

angry angry
Onye araa

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by katch1(m): 7:55am On Jan 02, 2014
I Don't belive it...
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 02, 2014
Lolz, 1st fake story I read on nl in 2014...bros you tried
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by akposking(m): 8:25am On Jan 02, 2014
OP is this really true or a fictional story.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by Dbryan: 8:55am On Jan 02, 2014
If dis true den d lady is posses
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by tunsmann(m): 9:02am On Jan 02, 2014
hard to believe it happened in this part of the world.pics or na lie.we are waiting.. shocked shocked cool cool
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by yorke1: 9:05am On Jan 02, 2014
women
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 02, 2014
wen guys no Longer suck nd lick...whatchu xpect....bydway re u sure dis z d first tym...nd y didn't she lock d door dis aint nollywood...?
infact.ogbeni wake up jare...
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 02, 2014
3coins: gurls don suffer.....dis is d most ridiculous lie i'v eva seen...lie lie boi angry
google it up.. it can be real
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by 3coins(m): 9:31am On Jan 02, 2014
deejay_harry1: google it up.. it can be real
it culd b real....it culd also b fake..who knws?
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by Dannylux: 10:01am On Jan 02, 2014
She's lucky the dog didn't tear her pusssy to shreds out of excitement while eating her out. This is simply gross.

Eww!
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by Exponental(m): 10:31am On Jan 02, 2014
3coins: gurls don suffer.....dis is d most ridiculous lie i'v eva seen...lie lie boi angry
very posible to be a lie, but also posible to be true. I av seen 2 videos of this before. If u need d video, contact me.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by DEGREE2466(m): 10:47am On Jan 02, 2014
Guy you LIED!
You said you returned by 1pm, how did you now see them without them noticing your presence

Is your girlfriend that familiar with your dog that she did not fear if the dog bites her

Are you living in a city of village Do you live alone with your dog Abeg stop this cheap malicious attension seeking topics!!!

Some stories are better left in your pervertous thought than written in a public forum like this because you are only making people imagine the unimaginable.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by 3coins(m): 11:16am On Jan 02, 2014
Exponental:
very posible to be a lie, but also posible to be true. I av seen 2 videos of this before. If u need d video, contact me.
yeahh i'v seen Such videos...bur I dunno y I dnt bliv diz op
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by Dlionsheart: 12:55pm On Jan 02, 2014
Maybe you've not been doing your job perfectly well on her.

anoints her puccy, scratch it well and emmmmm ......................

Op, don't bite the finger that feed you...................... (there're no saints, you know)
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by NNMUU(m): 1:50pm On Jan 02, 2014
This must be the peak of conji

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 02, 2014
DEGREE2466: Guy you LIED!
You said you returned by 1pm, how did you now see them without them noticing your presence

Is your girlfriend that familiar with your dog that she did not fear if the dog bites her

Are you living in a city of village Do you live alone with your dog Abeg stop this cheap malicious attension seeking topics!!!

Some stories are better left in your pervertous thought than written in a public forum like this because you are only making people imagine the unimaginable.
bro, i said i left the party at about 11pm but i dont know the exact time i got home.
It's a small white dog with extra fur allover Its body and i dont let it play outside. She is very familiar with the dog cos she always play with it whenever she comes to my house. She is not a new date.
I wonder where i said i saw them but they did not see me. Learn to read before you Comment. I didn't post it here to seek advice or for anybody to believe. I just felt people should know cos it is very strange to me.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 02, 2014
D lion'sheart:
Maybe you've not been doing your job perfectly well on her.

anoints her puccy, scratch it well and emmmmm ......................

Op, don't bite the finger that feed you...................... (there're no saints, you know)
feed ke? When i said ''she has sacrifice alot" i wasn't talking about money.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by psalm68(m): 2:12pm On Jan 02, 2014
@op notin spoil. tongue
atleast u don know say if u no dey around,ur dog dey there to cover for u grin

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
psalm68: @op notin spoil. tongue
atleast u don know say if u no dey around,ur dog dey there to cover for u grin
which kind talk be this? Orna no dey know when to talk some kind things.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by psalm68(m): 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
Worwor: which kind talk be this? Orna no dey know when to talk some kind things.
no offence o,bt it sound like a scene from nollwood grin
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by Laughing: 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2014
My fear is if d story is true, someone will marry d gal sooner or later.*smh horizontally*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man / My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl / Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.