Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:17 PM

I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* (79767 Views)

Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by holythug(m): 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
Worwor: bro, i said i left the party at about 11pm but i dont know the exact time i got home.
It's a small white dog with extra fur allover Its body and i dont let it play outside. She is very familiar with the dog cos she always play with it whenever she comes to my house. She is not a new date.
I wonder where i said i saw them but they did not see me. Learn to read before you Comment. I didn't post it here to seek advice or for anybody to believe. I just felt people should know cos it is very strange to me.
fable ooo,ko ma roll.....
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by omocalabar(m): 4:41pm On Jan 02, 2014
awwww!!! She dumped you for ur dog......so sad.....

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by Skaylex(m): 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
Op,i'm wit u on dz...d world is turnin to sumtin we cnt even imagin oursf.one candid advc i'l gv u is 2 take ha to T.B JOSHUA...u knw as e dy be na...DELIVERANCE TO LE GIDI GANN!!last bullet#RUN4YALIFE
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by olanre12(m): 7:11pm On Jan 02, 2014
you can against him cos you don't hav dog,if you hav dog you ll know the way their behave to the owner or people who is familiar them cos i hav a dog whenever am around it leaks my hand or leg so it can happen nd the story is real.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by Omolola1(f): 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
Hmmmmn undecided
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by IAMBREEZY: 10:16am On Jan 03, 2014
Rockyfancino:
my time is still 06:52am nnd your comment na 07:00am
wetin come happen
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by Missmossy(f): 11:21am On Jan 03, 2014
Jeez! This is shocking.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by Mavor: 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
Worwor, please if I bring my pet lion, will you allow it to lick your a$$hole? grin
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by karkel(m): 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
I NULIFLIED DIS CASE NO BACKUP BT U TOLD US WEN U PROMISE UR SAF NVA TO LET IT OUT................................................... CUM WETIN BE DE NAME OF DAT UR DOG
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by johnwell(m): 5:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
OP>>> why you sell the innocent & harmless dog? Abi the dog been get erection?

As for that thing you called your ex, she should better be your ex.

As for you, locate the nearby medical laboratory and donate the following;
- Spermmm (culture)
- urine (culture)
- poo (culture)
- blood (culture & .....)

This will determine my next comment!
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by johnwell(m): 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
Geopascal: Everything is possible on planet earth so am not amazed. If na mi b d lucky bingo after exhaustn ma air bag aw jst bite d bitch 4 her clitoris n az 4 u ma guy if u giv her 2nd chance mehn ur disease go supas HIV n AIDS

grin grin grin
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
johnwell: OP>>> why you sell the innocent & harmless dog? Abi the dog been get erection?

As for that thing you called your ex, she should better be your ex.

As for you, locate the nearby medical laboratory and donate the following;
- Spermmm (culture)
- urine (culture)
- poo (culture)
- blood (culture & .....)

This will determine my next comment!
I have to sell the dog cos it brings back memories.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by RipVanWink: 8:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
Flee ...this might not have been the first time.
Any body who owns or have been around dogs would know that this story is possible..
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by squaddy(m): 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
Errrmmm...since she is now your ex...can you please let me have her contact? grin...I don't care if she let's the cock screw her as long as I get a portion of the coohie when I want to...stop making relationships so complicated...just keep phucking nigga...you aint going to take her to the altar for pete's sake
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by Forzap: 10:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
Choi....lie of life!! Only a fool wil believe dis crap!! Ahn ahn na wa oo
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
Forza p: Choi....lie of life!! Only a fool wil believe dis crap!! Ahn ahn na wa oo
why would I lie? Do people get paid for telling lies on NL?? If I had told anybody I know this story, I wouldn't have post it here cos they will definitely know I'm the one.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by billydragon: 7:55am On Jan 04, 2014
If truly dis happen,den op is nt in nija.dis cant happen here!
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by Dubemkelly(m): 8:24am On Jan 04, 2014
Don't see any ill in this story,dogs r domesticated n it could be that d dog came in n saw her lying down n decided to lick d kitty or is ur dog that sensible that it knows what sucking is as a sex.u.a.l act? By the way,the story looks fabricated
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 04, 2014
billydragon: If truly dis happen,den op is nt in nija.dis cant happen here!
I'm in naija and it happened here in naija.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 04, 2014
Dubemkelly: Don't see any ill in this story,dogs r domesticated n it could be that d dog came in n saw her lying down n decided to lick d kitty or is ur dog that sensible that it knows what sucking is as a sex.u.a.l act? By the way,the story looks fabricated
bro I still don't know how she did it but I am very sure of what I saw. When I entered the room and was standing in shock, the dog stoped, ran to me shacking its tail then went back trying to lick her puccy again before she pushed it away.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by Beync(f): 8:57am On Jan 04, 2014
At 11am or 12 ur girl did no lock the door knowing u r not coming back? And she didn't notice someone around to hav covered up even thou she was actualy na.ked ? Lies lies
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 04, 2014
squaddy: Errrmmm...since she is now your ex...can you please let me have her contact? grin...I don't care if she let's the cock screw her as long as I get a portion of the coohie when I want to...stop making relationships so complicated...just keep phucking nigga...you aint going to take her to the altar for pete's sake
I would have gladly given you her number if I hadn't say what caused our separation here.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by billydragon: 9:16am On Jan 04, 2014
omocalabar: awwww!!! She dumped you for ur dog......so sad.....
lmao!!!!
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by billydragon: 9:18am On Jan 04, 2014
Worwor: I'm in naija and it happened here in naija.
wtf!!!!!wonder dey say can neva end!
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2014
Beync: At 11am or 12 ur girl did no lock the door knowing u r not coming back? And she didn't notice someone around to hav covered up even thou she was actualy na.ked ? Lies lies
you should have asked how she entered my room in the first place. I only lock my door when I'm travelling, ok?.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by figo4luv: 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2014
Ask her if she has being doing such with her girlfrnds.try and knw why.she might nid u to come out of such probs.prayerfully
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by Beync(f): 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2014
Worwor: you should have asked how she entered my room in the first place. I only lock my door when I'm travelling, ok?.
some guys give their girls their spare keys,so
Hmmm u don't lock ur door except when u r traveling? U must be livin in paradise.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by nopecin(m): 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2014
Maybe she hide bone for her pu**y and ur dog find it........u too dey vex common call her back.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
nopecin: Maybe she hide bone for her pu**y and ur dog find it........u too dey vex common call her back.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by jasperkrekre(m): 10:10pm On Jan 04, 2014
d dog gave her what u cudn't...but dat girl weird oooo...damn!
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 05, 2014
jasperkrekre: d dog gave her what u cudn't...but dat girl weird oooo...damn!
what?! You know me from somewhere?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) / Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex / I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.