Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* (79099 Views)

Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by vislabraye(m): 12:17am On Jan 05, 2014
It is very possible. Human depravity has gone to another level. My guy, this could have deep spiritual root. She will need serious deliverance.

Meanwhile, you who have slept with her needs help. U don't know what has been injected into your body. First step is to run for ur life. God loves U that's why he exposed her.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by Nobody: 2:12am On Jan 05, 2014
Worwor: The evil men do these days surprises the devil.

It happened on the 24th of December 2013. I went out with friends to a party. At about 9pm my girlfriend (now ex-girlfriend) called and said she is at my house. I told her I was with friends and I will be coming back to the house tomorrow morning. She said ok that she will stay inside and wait till then. I intended to stay at the party till dawn but I decided to leave due to a terrible headache and I was exhausted. I felt i needed to rest. I left at about 11pm. When I got to my house, I met a shocker.

My girlfriend was completely n*aked and my dog was in-between her legs licking her pucci. I stood there in shock not knowing what to make of the ugly scene. My God! What am I seeing?! I shouted.

It is not what you think, she said. I'm n*aked because I needed to take fresh air bla bla... Imagine!

To cut the story short, I broke up with her and sold the dog.

She has been calling and sending text messages begging since then. Though, I didn't tell anybody about it because I don't want to tarnish her image. She is a very nice person but deep inside my heart I can no longer accept her. I can't put my thing in that hole again. Never! but her words are really touching and disturbing cos she has sacrifice alot in this relationship. She loves me deeply that I know. but this act?

Bruv! Are you sure you saw the right thing? Maybe you drank too much grin
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 05, 2014
dave28:

Bruv! Are you sure you saw the right thing? Maybe you drank too much grin
I didn't drink too much. I was only having a terrible headache, the reason I decided to go home.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by Rockyfancino(m): 2:14am On Jan 08, 2014
IAMBREEZY: wetin come happen
ask me one more time..
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by Rockyfancino(m): 1:04am On Jul 06, 2014
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by obilomoment22(m): 11:12am On Jul 11, 2015
how i wish say dat dog bite her for pussi
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by luvlyADESUWA(f): 10:32am On Jul 23, 2015
How do we believe what u saying is True?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Slay Queens Show Their Smoking Skills Inside Club (Photos, Video) / "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man / My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.