Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,366 members, 7,836,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? - Satellite TV Technology (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? (351126 Views)

Is There Anything Special About The Q-SAT Decoder? / Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Dish Sizes For Diff. Satellites Receivable Within The West African Sub Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (132) (Go Down)

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by frankam: 11:52am On Sep 03, 2014
Chukky86: It back.. watching M pre

wht code is back
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Mourino: 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
@ viazi, hw much is d universal Huawei 3g modem, nd does it wrk with d Qwin?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by samflex(m): 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2014
Chukky86: It back.. watching M pre

code 41?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by theoville007: 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
Pls is code 41 back or not. If u cant answer questions then pls stop posting
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by samflex(m): 12:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
I don taya no be lie, people here also ain't helping matters by raising false alarm. My own dey blaze my own this and that whereas all na lie with no proof. Ask questions Dem turn blind
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Originakalokalo(m): 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
Ever since i reported that it came in the mornin, it has not come back.

Stil chekin tho....i dont raise falm alarm...it came and went offline again, in less than 3minutes....

I guess it is work in progress...at least there is hope.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by samflex(m): 12:44pm On Sep 03, 2014
Originakalokalo: Ever since i reported that it came in the mornin, it has not come back.

Stil chekin tho....i dont raise falm alarm...it came and went offline again, in less than 3minutes....

thanks jor wasn't referring to you...I've had mine on for about 39minutes and someone's trying to tell me his own code 41 is blazing
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by theoville007: 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2014
Originakalokalo: Ever since i reported that it came in the mornin, it has not come back.

guy no be u o. U updated us and responded to our questions. Pls just keep doin da good job
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sheunpompey1: 1:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
Once the code 41 is back... please let us know... I am tired of waiting....

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Yances: 1:38pm On Sep 03, 2014
medulla01: .pls code any channel dat is showing so dat it will nt be block again dstv agent is here monitor.just say s*3 people will understand

If that one is noticeable. Just say one of the s** is showing. I think that will surffice
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
Somebody said adjust transponder to get SS. How pls
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2014
House I observed something. My code 40 is working but no south african based channel. Something tells me there must be a code to open then like it used to be b4 with their SABC channels
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by theoville007: 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
ubecharles: Somebody said adjust transponder to get SS. How pls
im on code 41. Though it has been down. My signal and quality are good
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Deeni131: 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
Yances: Don't u guys think we are really exposing what we need not to talk abt to dstv Technicians. The more we talk abt blazing channels the more they block them.
Lets look sharp and keep mute on what we are enjoying.

This is very true . I used to watch MAx sport with any freeze but now is blocked .
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Deeni131: 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
Yances: Don't u guys think we are really exposing what we need not to talk abt to dstv Technicians. The more we talk abt blazing channels the more they block them.
Lets look sharp and keep mute on what we are enjoying.

This is very true . I used to watch MAx sport with no any freeze but now is blocked .
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Acecube(m): 3:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
My qsat code 44 is blazing... just s*s channels that are not showing..i sympathised with those whose codes are down.... heard someone say something about recording the Johnsons... pls oh na only once i don watch am oh...pls someone should tell me the time and which channel it is aired... thanks
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Deeni131: 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2014
Acecube: My qsat code 44 is blazing... just s*s channels that are not showing..i sympathised with those whose codes are down.... heard someone say something about recording the Johnsons... pls oh na only once i don watch am oh...pls someone should tell me the time and which channel it is aired... thanks

Am also havin 44 code. Do u use sim direct or modem I just wanna kno if Modem increases the quality of signal or is just the same with sim direct . Pls reply
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by rmaubsiau(m): 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2014
Acecube: My qsat code 44 is blazing... just s*s channels that are not showing..i sympathised with those whose codes are down.... heard someone say something about recording the Johnsons... pls oh na only once i don watch am oh...pls someone should tell me the time and which channel it is aired... thanks

WATCH THE JOHNSONS ON MONDAY-WEDNESDAY @ 8PM on *AMAG*
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by lamlek(m): 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2014
Please house, is there any bad effect or secuirity risk of using either genuine or fake cccam on qsat.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by bammytal: 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2014
palletbos: All u need is just a change in yyour transponder setting no freezing at all

@Palletbos, can u pls explain how to change the transponder settings. Thanks.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by phemsie(m): 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
What is the model number?

356342045909823, thanx hopee u can help me.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Valto(m): 6:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
Qsat=hypertension.. Gbam!!
Everytime code up, code down, hanging, freezing, bad network, code error, connectting to server e.t.c.. Too much wahala.

2 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by goalburner(m): 6:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
medulla01: .pls code any channel dat is showing so dat it will nt be block again dstv agent is here monitor.just say s*3 people will understand
noted
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by begwong: 6:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
phemsie:

35............ thanx hopee u can help me.
kindly modify yr full code pls and quote only d first two
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by hamedade2000(m): 6:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
Valto: Qsat=hypertension.. Gbam!!
Everytime code up, code down, hanging, freezing, bad network, code error, connectting to server e.t.c.. Too much wahala.
You can only give urself hypertension if u don't knw wat u r doing. QSAT z not a premium kinda subscription u shdnt expect to get a top class performance from ur decoder. the earlier u accept dat d beta. I av MultiTv and Daarsat installed too. I don't knw aw d installer guy did it buh he used 2 dishes wit 3 lnbs I guess. so if D's*v z messing up I still av a lot to watch. so jez don't expect too much from ur QSAT n u can save urself a lot of trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by ekemsy: 6:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
Good evening to every1 here, pls is code 42 working? Mine work in d afternoon but now no channel is showing
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
My 45 is not connecting to server again. Wetin happen. Na 41 last week, dis week Na 45. Na to close up patapata
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Deeni131: 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2014
hamedade2000: You can only give urself hypertension if u don't knw wat u r doing. QSAT z not a premium kinda subscription u shdnt expect to get a top class performance from ur decoder. the earlier u accept dat d beta. I av MultiTv and Daarsat installed too. I don't knw aw d installer guy did it buh he used 2 dishes wit 3 lnbs I guess. so if D's*v z messing up I still av a lot to watch. so jez don't expect too much from ur QSAT n u can save urself a lot of trouble.

How many stations on multi tv ,pls name them for me .I like dis idea .
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by frankam: 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
Deeni131:

How many stations on multi tv ,pls name them for me .I like dis idea .

28 channels
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by femo7(m): 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
The way u guys discuss this queen stuff is not too good. A guy even posted his full Qsat avartarcam code.

Everyone should know that watching paytv without a valid subscription is illegal. Therefore, everyone should avoid mentioning channel names here n there. Pls, be aware dat the thieves agents are here to collect vital info which can be used to their own advantage.

A word is enough for the wise.......
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
phemsie:

356342045909823, thanx hopee u can help me.
I mean the modem model number. It's like e173, e303, mf190.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by gambus007(m): 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
sgbola1: My 45 is not connecting to server again. Wetin happen. Na 41 last week, dis week Na 45. Na to close up patapata
am using glo.i changed my netwrk con3 to benin.it worked.u can try too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (132)

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.