Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,715 members, 7,851,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:33 PM

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? - Satellite TV Technology (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? (351629 Views)

Is There Anything Special About The Q-SAT Decoder? / Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Dish Sizes For Diff. Satellites Receivable Within The West African Sub Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (132) (Go Down)

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by eyizza(m): 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
mercyitodo: This thread has gone to the dogs.
Pls what do u mean? Explain pls to avoid misconception.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by medulla01(m): 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
News Update 04092014!!!

Engineer are preparing for holiday. China will have holiday from this Saturday to next Monday(6th Sept-8th Sept): Mid-autumn festival, however, essential shift worker are expected to be on standby.
Engineers will resume back office next Tuesday(9th Sept). Please what message do you got for engineer? Say it now!

Qsat team said code 44 is exhausted, dealers are left with 45 though buyers can still get code 44 from our outlet code resellers. Code 45 is same as code44 but the main thing is the service which is presently On and Off.

Qsat account is expensive, they are yet to reduce price as requested to at least (#2000 Naira 46GHcedi or usd12)
For now, Qsat 1year account code still remain (#5500 Naira. 127 GHCEDI usd34)...

Note that chinese are fully aware of our protest. those who knows my relation with iks manufacture will understand. For now, they promised not to release or manufacture a new product, they said will keep maintaining qsat till the server is fully steady (at least 90%). they will not produce product until they are able to meet with my/our demand (my demands for a better iks or iptv service). Chinese engineers are also working hard to see how iptv will work favorable in africa. They will unleash products when ready.
I have advice members here to manage fta till further notice while those who got enough money to gamble with are at liberty Thank you.
With time you will understand that our protest here is herd in china and is already changing alot so please keep it real #bringbackourdongle

Finally I say thanks to Sikes Ene. your kind help to others in this forum deserve 1pcs 1year qsat code please keep it up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by HAH: 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
medulla01: News Update 04092014!!!

Engineer are preparing for holiday. China will have holiday from this Saturday to next Monday(6th Sept-8th Sept): Mid-autumn festival, however, essential shift worker are expected to be on standby.
Engineers will resume back office next Tuesday(9th Sept). Please what message do you got for engineer? Say it now!

Qsat team said code 44 is exhausted, dealers are left with 45 though buyers can still get code 44 from our outlet code resellers. Code 45 is same as code44 but the main thing is the service which is presently On and Off.

Qsat account is expensive, they are yet to reduce price as requested to at least (#2000 Naira 46GHcedi or usd12)
For now, Qsat 1year account code still remain (#5500 Naira. 127 GHCEDI usd34)...

Note that chinese are fully aware of our protest. those who knows my relation with iks manufacture will understand. For now, they promised not to release or manufacture a new product, they said will keep maintaining qsat till the server is fully steady (at least 90%). they will not produce product until they are able to meet with my/our demand (my demands for a better iks or iptv service). Chinese engineers are also working hard to see how iptv will work favorable in africa. They will unleash products when ready.
I have advice members here to manage fta till further notice while those who got enough money to gamble with are at liberty Thank you.
With time you will understand that our protest here is herd in china and is already changing alot so please keep it real #bringbackourdongle

Finally I say thanks to Sikes Ene. your kind help to others in this forum deserve 1pcs 1year qsat code please keep it up.

Seconded

Abeg how do I go about having irib varzesh
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by okumaj(m): 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
pls hw do i buy d iptv account,since code 41 don enter voice mail,although i was told to buy 4rm Aliexpress but d process nor b here oooo
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
Please who can help me with the IRIB or arabsat? I nedd it badly since code 41 is on transit. So I need to have something till my code 41 will return home just like the prodigal son return back to his father. My mail is ajoyomi@gmail.com or akintoye_samson@yahoo.com.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Noah13: 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
eyizza: Proof
Thanks dude for applying some security to your info, unlike some people

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by gerrisson(m): 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
Anyone using code 45, is it showing now? How stable is it? Am planning on getting a code 45?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
HAH: @ Emmaachile

I have a 2.4M dish which I use for nilesat, I want to use to track Badr and have Irib Varzesh,

1,is it possible to have both satelites I.e nilesat and badr on same dish as the dish is not motorised.

2, if it is not possible to have the two satelites on same dish and I decide to just use the dish for Badr are there English channels like MBC2, MBC max and Dubai one on it

Thank you

NB: see the wahala way queen put us through especially we that have code 41, now I decided. To watch my matches FTA

The best option is to use jack/positioner (N5,000). You will receive irib and co, tv3, ATN, RDV for sports. If using mini x4, you will enjoy osn sports, abu Dhabi sports, etc.

Without jack/positioner, the dish is pretty limited.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
Proof oooo from my end. I won't say more than that. At least I won't complain tonight.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

The best option is to use jack/positioner (N5,000). You will receive irib and co, tv3, ATN, RDV for sports. If using mini x4, you will enjoy osn sports, abu Dhabi sports, etc.

Without jack/positioner, the dish is pretty limited.
how much is the total money, to get IRIB and arabsat. The dish, cable, lmb, etc... please can someone help me out on this. I need to get it ready before next week tuesday.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by IYANGBALI: 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
Guys make we talk true,we don fok queen too much for Naija sotey her toto no dey open for us to fok again and anytime queen open her toto na for selected prik wey she like grin
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodyguy: 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
EMMAACHILE: I'm tired of this useless glo . they're very swift to take away the N5 but never give you the 5mb data in return in time. since morning, I'm still waiting for my 5mb

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodyguy: 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
okoligee: how did u subscribe for 5mb
*100*5*1# .and Glo would be deducting N5 daily and give you 5mb in return
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
sgbola1: how much is the total money, to get IRIB and arabsat. The dish, cable, lmb, etc... please can someone help me out on this. I need to get it ready before next week tuesday.
g
If u r in lagos n u need IRIB, send me a mail
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
davodyguy: EMMAACHILE: I'm tired of this useless glo . they're very swift to take away the N5 but never give you the 5mb data in return in time. since morning, I'm still waiting for my 5mb
To get 5mb on time, dial *100*5*1# twice or thrice everyday.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodyguy: 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
To get 5mb on time, dial *100*5*1# twice or thrice everyday.
I've done done and keeps saying, you are already on the profile
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
davodyguy: I've done done and keeps saying, you are already on the profile
It's normal but expect your mb on time.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
IYANGBALI: Guys make we talk true,we don fok queen too much for Naija sotey her toto no dey open for us to fok again and anytime queen open her toto na for selected prik wey she like grin
I wonder what you are doing here.

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
gerrisson: Anyone using code 45, is it showing now? How stable is it? Am planning on getting a code 45?
My code 45 working so fine even without a modem... Although not all stations are showing but working so good
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by isichei14: 9:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
polymathic: My code 45 working so fine even without a modem... Although not all stations are showing but working so good
my code 45 is down!!!!!!!!!! Help ooooooo
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Deeni131: 9:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
[quote author=medulla01]News Update 04092014!!!

Finally I say thanks to Sikes Ene. your kind help to others in this forum deserve 1pcs 1year qsat code please keep it up.[/quotech

Chinkos don't accept strike ,they won't care at all. Better change ur story.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by medulla01(m): 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
Must read Qsat account and service issue update B04092014!!!

Those using qsat with code 41 must have been patient enough what a pity though the only way to achieve goal is to calm and exercise more patience. You don't need to buy code or decoder as all code have their own downtime. the only advice is to be calm and expect it restore soonest as engineer keep working hard to restore 41 to it fullest. Qsat team as exhausted code 44, code buyer are left with 45 though buyer can still get code 44 from our outlet code reseller. Code 45 is same as code44 but the main thing is the service which is presently not stable.

Their account is presently expensive, they are yet to reduce price as requested at least (#2000 46GHCEDI or usd12) or'else i should have even encourage some 41 users who can afford to change code but Qsat 1year account code still remain (#5500 Naira. 127 GHCEDI usd34)...
Well' the engineers promise to restore all channels within 24hours today or tomorrow as china will shutdown all office for her holiday from this Saturday to next Monday(6th Sept-8th Sept): Mid-autumn festival, engineer is though expected to resume office next Tuesday(9th Sept).
I hope they restore off code and all sport channels soonest orelse we will all need to wait till they go and returnback from holiday.

Another truth about ss channels.... actually dstv were throwing attack on iks server, a attack bomb prepared and expected to completely counterfeit iks server and not only ss channel but for the chinese engineers to make profitable money out of Qsat, they must come up quickly with a tricks, a trick to gamble dstv attack in other to sell renewal account. Before I proceed, note that only those who understand and deal directly with iks manufacturer will get this information clear and not just a third party code seller or ordinary user.

All super sports channels on qsat were intentionally shutdown by the chinese engineers. engineer shutdown ss to minimize dstv attack (playing dstv) and not just only that, but it's another way to shows respect interns of business to dstv. (chinese iks monopoly)... if chinese should allow sport to run fine at this period,. provider will be encourage to permanently seal server in which chinese engineer will have to spend huge money if want to recover, hence disturb renewal business . Well' I won't deep much into this issue as guys may begin to quote me wrong though am very sure you will soon get to know how chinese as been trickling running iks server.
Have it in mind that dstv attack is yet to make real impact on qsat server and as soon this happen, the server will be totally doom, then no single channel will display though qsat team shall either quickly work on it or will abandon it due to high financial reasons involve.

During our discussion today, engineer agreed and promise to restore ss channels any moment now or later tomorrow. Though I personally assure you that ss channels won't be steady like before. during this season it will either go off completely during football match or go of and on at interval. Friends we have no options than to bear with their business strategy. afterall the engineers will definitely keep news, documentary, movie and others interesting channels alive so long code still in sell mode.

For now, no new iks products in the market and none yet plan for africa as they are aware of our protest. It's either they continue to keep qsat in service or we call it the end for the meantime.

Friends , as I earlier promised please be inform that am presently busy working towards a better one. It's either the chinese quickly dance to our tone or i come up with an alternative., please let all get this right... preparing tv service to serve us here in western africa is not easy for the Arabs hence you see it delaying. As a partner we are presently in a license stage with NBC, though other thing like decoder and smartcard are already in pipeline, i did not only stop there but also pushing other africa DTH tv provider to wakeup and join the trail so very soon we in africa shall have a lot of better and cheaper alternative means of watching soccer without using chinese iks thanks for reading and thanks for your cooperation with this forum, feel free to invite your friends. Enjoy!
#bringbackourdongle
montainben@yahoo.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Deeni131: 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
medulla01: It confirm

With moodem or direct and wc network ??
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by medulla01(m): 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
Deeni131:

With moodem or direct and wc network ??
.mtn direct sim

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 12:05am On Sep 05, 2014
medulla01: .mtn direct sim
confirm with direct..... hmmmm
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by dimdim001(m): 12:34am On Sep 05, 2014
jahstech:
YOU GUYS ARE FUNNY, SOMETIMES YOU MAKE ME FEEL AS IF THIS FORUM IS FOR 3 YEARS OLDS. SO THIS YOUR CODED LANGUAGE IS SO DIFFICULT THAT DSTV ENGINEERS CAN NOT READ THEM, COME ON GUYS, THE SO CALLED DSTV ENGINEERS ARE NOT BABIES, PLS WISE UP. IF YOU WHEN NO KNOW ANYTHING CONCERN SENDING OF SATELLITE SIGNALS, CONAX ECRYPTION, IKS AMONGST OTHERS KIND OF SERVICES CAN UNDERSTAND AS MUCH AS YOU THINK YOU CAN, HOW ABOUT THOSE WHEN DEM DEY PAY TO DO THIS THINGS?

I gues coding d stations wld mke it harder for dem to search it out...if u say d correct name, dey cld jst search for it & find all d loop holes abt it, bt if u use coded names, dey won't find it wen searchin' usin' proper names
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by John57: 6:26am On Sep 05, 2014
Is anyone watching the ongoing FIBA world cup? Please update on which channel you're watching thanks
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 05, 2014
medulla01: News Update 04092014!!!

You guys need to learn to quote. This' a post by Mountain Benjamin. At least don't make it look as if its yours. You quoted him up to the point of mentioning a name that's not even registered on Nairaland Sikes Ene
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by donkhilo: 8:04am On Sep 05, 2014
my code 40 has been down since yest.pls is anyone's

showing?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 05, 2014
donkhilo: my code 40 has been down since yest.pls is anyone's

showing?
Mine too
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by docbindl(m): 9:03am On Sep 05, 2014
Code 40 is the new code 41, no more connecting to server.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Truly1: 10:06am On Sep 05, 2014
Hello house, I like to share my experience with u on my Queen Q11g. Like I said earlier on this forum, I had been finding it difficult to connect to server via all sims: mtn, glo & Airtel for the past 4 weeks despite the fact that Glo, mtn & etibaba are strong in my area and of course we are all aware that etibaba is on strike with our queen.
I tried all I could but to no avail but a friend of mine who came on a visit just decided to tight up the antenna properly at the back of my queen and that was it !!! - I can now connect to the network and server. So I believe this is an experience worth sharing with my people here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (132)

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.