Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? - Satellite TV Technology (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? (350963 Views)

Is There Anything Special About The Q-SAT Decoder? / Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Dish Sizes For Diff. Satellites Receivable Within The West African Sub Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (132) (Go Down)

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by HAH: 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
The queen is back, hurry
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by edunola: 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
Pls dont fall victim OOoooo if you are in abuja asokoro pls help confirm the info and address below. Pls oooo house help me out ooo i have a friend in uk whom we have been chatting together for about 3months nw.she now promised to send 1000ponds to me today through ePay and truly i got an alert on my phone this morning the msg goes thus. Transaction notification. Sender: Natasha owen. Amount: £1,000. Transaction code: Uk***NG. Contact our care line for your acct registration: 08170788357. Gurus i called and i was told to come to abuja to complete my registration here is the office address sent to me. Office address: plot 26 josi marti crescent asokoro, Abuja. Come alone with your identification and your registration fee of #9200 with another mesage. Bank details. Acct no: 3010352470. Acct name: Williams david. Bank: Skye. Pay in with your acct full name and send the teller no for your acct registration. Pls house who has done this kind of transaction in the said office in abuja. And it this alert realy i have been trying to contact the friend of mine but she is not picking. Dem wan maga me oooooo pls hlp
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by olaidey007: 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
edunola: Pls dont fall victim OOoooo if you are in abuja asokoro pls help confirm the info and address below. Pls oooo house help me out ooo i have a friend in uk whom we have been chatting together for about 3months nw.she now promised to send 1000ponds to me today through ePay and truly i got an alert on my phone this morning the msg goes thus. Transaction notification. Sender: Natasha owen. Amount: £1,000. Transaction code: Uk***NG. Contact our care line for your acct registration: 08170788357. Gurus i called and i was told to come to abuja to complete my registration here is the office address sent to me. Office address: plot 26 josi marti crescent asokoro, Abuja. Come alone with your identification and your registration fee of #9200 with another mesage. Bank details. Acct no: 3010352470. Acct name: Williams david. Bank: Skye. Pay in with your acct full name and send the teller no for your acct registration. Pls house who has done this kind of transaction in the said office in abuja. And it this alert realy i have been trying to contact the friend of mine but she is not picking. Dem wan maga me oooooo pls hlp
bro na two things I have to say to you, FIRST which work did u do for this friend of urs to send u the money and SECOND if u fall for this cheap 419 trick u are not suppose to on NAIRALAND. There is no free lunch in free-town oooooo, dem wan maga u ni ooooo, better open ur eyes but u too u be thief oooo
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by begwong: 10:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
edunola: Pls dont fall victim OOoooo if you are in abuja asokoro pls help confirm the info and address below. Pls oooo house help me out ooo i have a friend in uk whom we have been chatting together for about 3months nw.she now promised to send 1000ponds to me today through ePay and truly i got an alert on my phone this morning the msg goes thus. Transaction notification. Sender: Natasha owen. Amount: £1,000. Transaction code: Uk***NG. Contact our care line for your acct registration: 08170788357. Gurus i called and i was told to come to abuja to complete my registration here is the office address sent to me. Office address: plot 26 josi marti crescent asokoro, Abuja. Come alone with your identification and your registration fee of #9200 with another mesage. Bank details. Acct no: 3010352470. Acct name: Williams david. Bank: Skye. Pay in with your acct full name and send the teller no for your acct registration. Pls house who has done this kind of transaction in the said office in abuja. And it this alert realy i have been trying to contact the friend of mine but she is not picking. Dem wan maga me oooooo pls hlp
Go on and pay,then come back and give us testimony. See crocodile wan chew you,instead make you vamoose,u still dey ask question!
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by soochukwu(m): 11:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
That you were asked to deposit a certain amount of money should have sent the message to you that this are all cooked up to dupe you.those are hungry lion and you would have fallen cheap for them,thank the house
begwong:
Go on and pay,then come back and give us testimony. See crocodile wan chew you,instead make you vamoose,u still dey ask question!
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Sirpoccar(m): 8:22am On Jul 22, 2014
Fellow queeniers my mtvbase have not been working for past three days. What might be the cause?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by adanny01(m): 10:05am On Jul 22, 2014
Sirpoccar: Fellow queeniers my mtvbase have not been working for past three days. What might be the cause?

I noticed. Even PRTV is off. I rescanned my decorder and didnt find the PRTV again.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by guass(m): 10:59am On Jul 22, 2014

EXCEPT U COOKED THIS URSELF, THIS IS TOO RAW TO EVEN DECEIVE A YEAR OLD CHILD.
NOW LOOK AT THIS
Come alone with your identification
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by guass(m): 11:00am On Jul 22, 2014
Sirpoccar: Fellow queeniers my mtvbase have not been working for past three days. What might be the cause?

QUEEN IS OK, TRY AND CHANGE THE SIM.
SHIKENA
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Sirpoccar(m): 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
guass:
QUEEN IS OK, TRY AND CHANGE THE SIM.
SHIKENA
i didn't say something is wrong with queen. I only said**** mtvbase ***has not been working for almost three days.5 people have also confirmed it. I just asked question to know what might be the cause. I have also changed different sim, it's still giving a deaf ear.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by astanco(m): 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
Guys does the queen open mnetE,FOXM,TF1,rtl9,sprt+,cines,novel,d***1,tln,zeetv,bet,ebs,mira,smax,setA,MAX2,ZTV

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by edunola: 5:44am On Jul 23, 2014
soochukwu: That you were asked to deposit a certain amount of money should have sent the message to you that this are all cooked up to dupe you.those are hungry lion and you would have fallen cheap for them,thank the house
guy u make me laff pay wetin.dem go wait tire
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by docbindl(m): 6:05am On Jul 23, 2014
astanco: Guys does the queen open mnetE,FOXM,TF1,rtl9,sprt+,cines,novel,d***1,tln,zeetv,bet,ebs,mira,smax,setA,MAX2,ZTV

Simply put. The Queen does not open any french language stations......
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davit: 8:39am On Jul 23, 2014
omoomoba: Can anyone give an idea about the re-activation cost after the initial one year? Thanks
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by akinremedy(m): 9:47am On Jul 23, 2014
[quote author=davit][/quote]
Mail Malix for d price and to get it.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by georgee(m): 10:12am On Jul 23, 2014
I wan wait for EPL to start before i buy queen. I dey fear. Buh to subscribe for DSTV dey do me one kind grin grin

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by chemicool: 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
adanny01:

I noticed. Even PRTV is off. I rescanned my decorder and didnt find the PRTV again.

Make sure you blind scan on 36E.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by okoligee: 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
Speed S1 takes avatarcam for dst and speedcam for canal

If you have a big dish, Go for mini x4. It covers almost all satellites you can think of.
tanks for your response but pls make me understand better
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
okoligee: tanks for your response but pls make me understand better

What do you want to understand?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Alexdinho10(m): 7:56am On Jul 24, 2014
@emmaachile wha do u by mini x4? more explanation pls
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by begwong: 10:45am On Jul 24, 2014
Alexdinho10: @emmaachile wha do u by mini x4? more explanation pls
Mini x4 is another type of decoder!
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jaki006: 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
Anybody that want to sell a new Qsat Q23G decoder for sale should contact 08096073942. I need it today
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by omooye1(m): 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
any qsat seller in Onitsha should pls contact me with this number, am in need of qsat ....08055408248
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by okoligee: 10:13am On Jul 25, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

What do you want to understand?
Do u mean speed s1 show avatarcam and canal while Q sat 23g show dstv and speedcam
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by okoligee: 10:34am On Jul 25, 2014
strong LNB and dstv LNB which is better
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by guass(m): 11:16am On Jul 25, 2014
omooye1: any qsat seller in Onitsha should pls contact me with this number, am in need of qsat ....08055408248
U MAY CONTACT ME BECAUSE I LIVE WITHIN AND CAN PROVIDE U THE BEST QUEEN IN FEW MINUTES TIME.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by guass(m): 11:20am On Jul 25, 2014
okoligee: strong LNB and dstv LNB which is better
GO 4 STRONG IF ACTUALLY U NEED A strong ONE.

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by guass(m): 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
1ST LNBF FROM LEFT IS 36.0°E
2ND IS 28.2°E
3RD (17+16)°E
4TH (GUESS)°E
AND 5TH IS 5.0°E
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by omooye1(m): 12:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
guass:
U MAY CONTACT ME BECAUSE I LIVE WITHIN AND CAN PROVIDE U THE BEST QUEEN IN FEW MINUTES TIME.
did u stay at Onitsha ? because I prefer one on one biz , if so drop ur number or ur mail
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
Speedhd s1 avaliable now, contact me
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by okoligee: 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
guass: 1ST LNBF FROM LEFT IS 36.0°E
2ND IS 28.2°E
3RD (17+16)°E
4TH (GUESS)°E
AND 5TH IS 5.0°E
how did u connect the five LNB to one pan just like the one in the pan

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (132)

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.