Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? - Satellite TV Technology (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? (350414 Views)

Is There Anything Special About The Q-SAT Decoder? / Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Dish Sizes For Diff. Satellites Receivable Within The West African Sub Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (132) (Go Down)

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by guass(m): 8:57am On Jul 13, 2014
Trafford:
You are right but honestly speaking this d**v cheatin will not stop anytime soon unless there's a massive reduction in subscription price. I recall then wen ppl talk about browsing cheat for opera mini n unlimited download almost everyday because of high cost of accessin d internet, but now all that has changed. If with 100 I can pay for 10mb n check my mails make a few research, then why would I bother myself looking for browsing cheat. Even if d**v do a massive upgrade dat will affect qsat, one thing I believe is that it won't put d queen to extinction. Initially it was Az dongles now we hav queen n most recently speed hd. Just as war will never end because ppl r benefiting from it, this d**v hacking will neva end as well. Wat I see happenin is d**v keep upgrading while hackers will keep upgrading to continue wit d hacking process. I won't b surprise to hear qsat hav key d*** officials as partners. That's how things work... and that's why war will neva end, hacking n other negative vices because there r ppl benefitin hugely from it.
The only solution to end this is for d**v to reduce dia prices or create good n cheaper subscriptions(not d rubbish they hav presently) if not am afraid to say this will continue till Only God Knws
Not to forget... d queen is jst too popular nw... Abeg make una stop production first.. Haba nobi pure water o
Pls there is one word I want u to eliminate from ur statement above 'HACKING'
Queen is not hacking and will never hack b/c they have no reason to do so.

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Trafford(m): 9:28am On Jul 13, 2014
guass: Pls there is one word I want u to eliminate from ur statement above 'HACKING'

Done
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jujukemist(m): 11:36am On Jul 13, 2014
The best for queen to avoid cracking is to use the 3g port. Just from experience. I have all the Sim and 2modems. For direct enquiry just like Qsat Forum on Facebook. Its their official page.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by dolpaz: 11:51am On Jul 13, 2014
guass:
U are just scared! If it were that easy Thieftv wud have pushed Queen out of service b/4 the World Cup.
THE LIFE CIRCLE OF QUEEN IS CONTINUOUS. QSAT, unlike similar ones in the past, has a sound foundation, fully battle ready and conscious of impromptu dynamism in the offing.
Dont get me wrong buddie..Qsat have been abused and its now selling like 50naira gala..no secrecy about it. thats why in developed countries, issues such as this are not discussed openly especially when it comes to infringements and watching paytv for free..sky is being watched for free in Uk but its not openly discussed.
Its okay sha, Lets wait and see.
I hope you dont eat your words at the end.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Busjay011: 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

What network?
am using mtn because its d most stable...ve tried odas stil same... only showing network connection success without connecting to server...
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Dfash(m): 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
Pls guys help me out here , my qsat has been down for two weeks now . No channel is showing as it only write "Bad Signal " d signal quality remains zero for all d channels . Its code 599 ...
I thought I was a general thing frm server perhaps cos some people complain too around here but now that everyone said d signal is back now ,it remain same story with mine.
Pls what can I do abt it . Could it be as a result of wind and thunderstorms or heavy rain that fell d night bfor it stArted d Bad signal stuff .
Thanks guys as u help out .
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Trafford(m): 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2014
Dfash: Pls guys help me out here , my qsat has been down for two weeks now . No channel is showing as it only write "Bad Signal " d signal quality remains zero for all d channels . Its code 599 ...
I thought I was a general thing frm server perhaps cos some people complain too around here but now that everyone said d signal is back now ,it remain same story with mine.
Pls what can I do abt it . Could it be as a result of wind and thunderstorms or heavy rain that fell d night bfor it stArted d Bad signal stuff .
Thanks guys as u help out .

Get someone to adjust ur dish... it's probably out of position hence d zero signal quality
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodyguy: 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
guass: Pls there is one word I want u to eliminate from ur statement above 'HACKING'
Indirectly, its hacking. How does it work? Qsat owners will come to Nigeria, purchase Valid ddxtv one year subscription Card, take it to China. IN China, they will insert into a server and the server with embed all the codes into chips. These chips are what they put into all qsat boxes and they sell to you in Africa. You in Africa, will now activate the embedded codes/chips through the internet connection. What do you call that? It's piracy and hacking. Search about Iks/card sharing on Google and get better enlightened regarding it. Fine people are saying its cos of high subscription, but what is not good is not good. Qsat is a decoder for FTA and also for IPTV. BUT if its used to descramble scrambled channels, its hacking, piracy and illegal.

That's. Why if you use your qsat to attempt daarsat, it will not open daarsat cos, they didn't embed daarsat codes inside. They embed the codes of dxxtv inside. If dxxtv can spend at least $10 m on upgrade, qsat will not decode their Channels again, until qsat spend another $12m to upgrade also. Each time, xtv upgrades, qsat will also upgrade their servers in order to decode the encoded

2 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by docbindl(m): 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2014
dolpaz:
Dont get me wrong buddie..Qsat have been abused and its now selling like 50naira gala..no secrecy about it. thats why in developed countries, issues such as this are not discussed openly especially when it comes to infringements and watching paytv for free..sky is being watched for free in Uk but its not openly discussed.
Having read everbody comment about the easy availability of queen. First I must say, any product that's good will surely sell irrespective of how secretive you are about it.
2) By natural law or economics, ppol will always go for cheap product that can offer excellent services.
3) Queen is not illegal. Its a decoder that is used to view FTA station and that is ABSOLUTELY LEGAL, whats illegal is the use to view paytv. Now thats is up to the dealers amd thats why transactions are not done in the open.
Will ds** react? YES!!! infact they have started reacting, with the 2 new companies coning into the market and qsat given hell. I read in the papers that after the WORLD CUP, they are planning to announce reduction in the price of their packages.
What is the solution:
The only solution for Ds** is to drastically reduce the prices of their packages, offer top notch services and not this repeat of movies they do. Over pay per view services or allow ppol to pick the stations they intend to watch and pay for it.
Without that.... am sorry, its a lost battle for Ds**, Azkey may be dead, they might beat qsat but their will always be a new decoder to fight. And upgrading is expensive even for Ds**
And Yes @davidoguy, its Hacking..... But hacking has always existed. It will always exist and the only way to beat piracy is to make it NON-PROFITABLE!!!

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Trafford(m): 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2014
docbindl:
Having read everbody comment about the easy availability of queen. First I must say, any product that's good will surely sell irrespective of how secretive you are about it.
2) By natural law or economics, ppol will always go for cheap product that can offer excellent services.
3) Queen is not illegal. Its a decoder that is used to view FTA station and that is ABSOLUTELY LEGAL, whats illegal is the use to view paytv. Now thats is up to the dealers amd thats why transactions are not done in the open.
Will ds** react? YES!!! infact they have started reacting, with the 2 new companies coning into the market and qsat given hell. I read in the papers that after the WORLD CUP, they are planning to announce reduction in the price of their packages.
What is the solution:
The only solution for Ds** is to drastically reduce the prices of their packages, offer top notch services and not this repeat of movies they do. Over pay per view services or allow ppol to pick the stations they intend to watch and pay for it.
Without that.... am sorry, its a lost battle for Ds**, Azkey may be dead, they might beat qsat but their will always be a new decoder to fight. And upgrading is expensive even for Ds**
And Yes @davidoguy, its Hacking..... But hacking has always existed. It will always exist and the only way to beat piracy is to make it NON-PROFITABLE!!!

That's wat I said earlier, but d question is, will d**v reduce dia prices in such a way d queen will become non profitable to d owners?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by olason(m): 11:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
docbindi, u jus hit d nail on d head, have always said DX TV should reduce there subscription fees, if it is reduced then more people can afford to do away with this boxes pay there subscription, , until then its an hopeless war. because as your are taking one box out 3more is been added to d market.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by bigabbey: 2:11am On Jul 14, 2014
i think the south africans caused it all they should have let the chineese run their star times without bringing in gotv.if not for football what is d*tv.qsat is still the best.fta rules.

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Trafford(m): 7:04am On Jul 14, 2014
guass:
If U have 2 dishes piont one to 68degree east(mytv) or 17 degree east(Daarsat). Emmanuel tv is no longer on Multitv

I have 2 LNB one for multi tv and d oda for dxxx FTA, So if I need to watch Emmanuel Tv, wat do I do?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by guass(m): 7:14am On Jul 14, 2014
bigabbey: i think the South Africans caused it all they should have let the Chinese run their star times without bringing in gotv.if not for football what is d*tv.qsat is still the best fta rules.
IF D...TV MUST WIN THE BATTLE BEFORE THEM THEN THEY MUST REDUCE THEIR PREMIUM BOUQUET TO #2500, OTHERWISE INTERNET REVOLUTION WILL CONTINUE TO OVERTAKE THEM.
WHEN GSM HANDSET FIRST ARRIVED IN MY LOCALITY, ANYBODY WITH NOKIA 3310 WAS BEING PURSUED WITH GUNS, BUT NOW CHILDREN MOVE ABOUT WITH BLACKBERRY, I PAD, I POD, ETC WITHOUT ANY HARASSMENT. THE REASON IS BECAUSE WITH #3000 U CAN EVEN GET A THREE SIM PHONE.
LIKE THE SAYING IN THE BOOK 'THINGS FALL APART' 4 D..TV GOES 'SINCE MEN HAVE LEARNT TO SHOOT WITHOUT MISSING BIRDS HAVE ALSO LEARNT TO FLY WITHOUT PERCHING.'
EVEN IF QUEEN GOES OFF 2DAY A STRONGER ONE MUST RESURFACE.

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodyguy: 9:18am On Jul 14, 2014
Even id DXXtv reduce price, will it still stop Piracy? Sky digital isnt expensive, but people still use Cccam to hack their system

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by dolpaz: 10:42am On Jul 14, 2014
You guys are getting me wrong... my worries are:

Go to public bars/hotel they now use Qsat to send signals to rooms. obviously, a Qsat interface is different from Dstv. now its being widely used and abused. truth is qsat is Fta, but since it has been used to accessed dstv pay channels, its illegal.
When i wanted to get my qsat, it was sold secretly, the last time i was in alaba, it was being carried around, and guys even approach you to get a decoder that can watch dstv channels for free.
Is this right?
Are you in support of this??
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by guass(m): 11:14am On Jul 14, 2014
davodyguy: Indirectly, its hacking. How does it work? Qsat owners will come to Nigeria, purchase Valid ddxtv one year subscription Card, take it to China. IN China, they will insert into a server and the server with embed all the codes into chips. These chips are what they put into all qsat boxes and they sell to you in Africa. You in Africa, will now activate the embedded codes/chips through the internet connection. What do you call that? It's piracy and hacking. Search about Iks/card sharing on Google and get better enlightened regarding it. Fine people are saying its cos of high subscription, but what is not good is not good. Qsat is a decoder for FTA and also for IPTV. BUT if its used to descramble scrambled channels, its hacking, piracy and illegal.

That's. Why if you use your qsat to attempt daarsat, it will not open daarsat cos, they didn't embed daarsat codes inside. They embed the codes of dxxtv inside. If dxxtv can spend at least $10 m on upgrade, qsat will not decode their Channels again, until qsat spend another $12m to upgrade also. Each time, xtv upgrades, qsat will also upgrade their servers in order to decode the encoded
[b]THAT IS UR OWN VIEW OF QSAT, HOWEVER THAT VIEW MIGHT NOT BE PERFECT.
NOW LET'S REVIEW UR ASSERTION:
' Qsat owners will come to Nigeria, purchase Valid ddxtv one year subscription Card, take it to China.'
QSAT OWNERS NEED NOT COME TO NIGERIA B/4 RECHARGING THEIR SMART CARD SINCE THAT CAN BE DONE ONLINE EVEN IN CHINA AND D..TV IS NOT ONLY IN NIGERIA BUT IN WEST AFRICA COUNTRIES + MANY SOUTHERN COUNTRIES.
'IN China, they will insert into a server and the server with embed all the codes into chips.'
MY BROTHER,U DON'T INSERT A SMART CARD INTO A SERVER BUT INTO A DECODER AND IN TURN THE DECODER IS CONNECTED TO A SERVER WHICH ALLOWS ITS CLIENTS(REGISTERED QSAT BOXES) TO ACCESS THE ALREADY RECHARGED D...TV DECODER.
THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON IN THE COUNTRY FOR OVER A DECADE.HERE SOME OF US RECHARGE A SMART CARD AND THEN SEND THE CHANNELS OUT THRU CABLES TO CLIENTS. THE DIFFERENCE IS THAT WHY WE SEND OUT CHANNELS THRU CABLES THE OYIBO MAN IS DOING SO THRU INTERNET.
TO ME IT IS VERY LEGAL (DEPENDING ON HOW U DEFINE LEGALITY) NOW SEE: I RECHARGE MY SMART CARD AND SEND SOME OF THE CHANNELS TO MY FRIENDS TO ME, IT'S NOT A BAD IDEA.
[/b]
[size=15pt]NOTE:[/size]
[size=17pt]Q-SAT IS A FREE-TO-AIR DECODER[/size]
[size=16pt]PLSSSSSS DO NOT USE IT OTHERWISE,OK![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by docbindl(m): 11:49am On Jul 14, 2014
dolpaz: You guys are getting me wrong... my worries are:

Go to public bars/hotel they now use Qsat to send signals to rooms. obviously, a Qsat interface is different from Dstv. now its being widely used and abused. truth is qsat is Fta, but since it has been used to accessed dstv pay channels, its illegal.
When i wanted to get my qsat, it was sold secretly, the last time i was in alaba, it was being carried around, and guys even approach you to get a decoder that can watch dstv channels for free.
Is this right?
Are you in support of this??

No one is in supprt of the blunt display of illegal activities, we are just analysing why qsat has gone viral. And it all due to the expensive nature of dstv. Your arguement shouldn't be about the ease of getting qsat. It should be about the wrong use of the decoder. The decorder is legal. The sale is legal.... the use is also legal as long as its restricted to FTA.
Without an activated account, u cant view dstv. So its not the purchase of the decorder but the purchase of the account. And that's something that will be difficult to stop...... cos the transaction are never done eye to eye. So the ball is dstv court. .... reduce the price, offer better services, let ppol choose and pay for channels they only watch, start pay per view option instead of this monthly nonsense. ... and then just maybe ppol might stop the purchase of qsat and likes of them.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by docbindl(m): 11:51am On Jul 14, 2014
davodyguy: Even id DXXtv reduce price, will it still stop Piracy? Sky digital isnt expensive, but people still use Cccam to hack their system
But the amount of ppol doing that will drop as some ppol will feel they can now afford the cost of purchasing a sky digital
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by begwong: 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2014
docbindl:

No one is in supprt of the blunt display of illegal activities, we are just analysing why qsat has gone viral. And it all due to the expensive nature of dstv. Your arguement shouldn't be about the ease of getting qsat. It should be about the wrong use of the decoder. The decorder is legal. The sale is legal.... the use is also legal as long as its restricted to FTA.
Without an activated account, u cant view dstv. So its not the purchase of the decorder but the purchase of the account. And that's something that will be difficult to stop...... cos the transaction are never done eye to eye. So the ball is dstv court. .... reduce the price, offer better services, let ppol choose and pay for channels they only watch, start pay per view option instead of this monthly nonsense. ... and then just maybe ppol might stop the purchase of qsat and likes of them.
You have said it all.The secret for Dst* to succeed is to start the PPV(pay-per-view) billing
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by begwong: 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2014
guass:
THAT IS UR OWN VIEW OF QSAT, HOWEVER THAT VIEW MIGHT NOT BE PERFECT.
' Qsat owners will come to Nigeria, purchase Valid ddxtv one year subscription Card, take it to China.'
QSAT OWNERS NEED NOT COME TO NIGERIA B/4 RECHARGING THEIR SMART CARD SINCE THAT CAN BE DONE ONLINE EVEN IN CHINA AND D..TV IS NOT ONLY IN NIGERIA BUT IN WEST AFRICA COUNTRIES + MANY SOUTHERN COUNTRIES.
'IN China, they will insert into a server and the server with embed all the codes into chips.'
MY BROTHER,U DON'T INSERT A SMART CARD INTO A SERVER BUT INTO A DECODER AND IN TURN THE DECODER IS CONNECTED TO A SERVER WHICH ALLOWS ITS CLIENTS(REGISTERED QSAT BOXES) TO ACCESS THE ALREADY RECHARGED D...TV DECODER.
THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON IN THE COUNTRY FOR OVER A DECADE.HERE SOME OF US RECHARGE A SMART CARD AND THEN SEND THE CHANNELS OUT THRU CABLES TO CLIENTS. THE DIFFERENCE IS THAT WHY WE SEND OUT CHANNELS THRU CABLES THE OYIBO MAN IS DOING SO THRU INTERNET.
TO ME IT IS VERY LEGAL (DEPENDING ON HOW U DEFINE LEGALITY) NOW SEE: I RECHARGE MY SMART CARD AND SEND SOME OF THE CHANNELS TO MY FRIENDS TO ME, IT'S NOT A BAD IDEA.
GBAM CASE CLOSED!!!
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by guass(m): 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2014
begwong:
GBAM CASE CLOSED!!!
NOW U ARE TALKING,
U KNOW SAY WARRI NO DEY CARRY LAST
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by begwong: 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
guass:
NOW U ARE TALKING,
U KNOW SAY WARRI NO DEY CARRY LAST
YES OOo!!
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by ABUTHAOBAN(m): 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2014
Pls how do I get iptv work on qsat,its asking for id
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by theoville007: 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2014
pls if u feel using q sat is illegal, go and dispose ur own and buy and legal box. end of discusion.

3 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by docbindl(m): 4:28pm On Jul 14, 2014
ABUTHAOBAN: Pls how do I get iptv work on qsat,its asking for id
You will need to purchase an IPTV code., just like the way u purchased an avertam code.

NB : IT REQUIRES A LOT OF DATA. AS IT TAKES UP A LOT MEGABYTES
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by guass(m): 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2014
theoville007: pls if u feel using q sat is illegal, go and dispose ur own and buy and legal box. end of discusion.
PERIOD!

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by guass(m): 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2014
theoville007: pls if u feel using q sat is illegal, go and dispose ur own and buy and legal box. end of discusion.

[size=20pt]Q-SAT IS A BLESSING TO AFRICA![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by guass(m): 7:07pm On Jul 14, 2014
dolpaz:
Buddy how do i eat my words? Tell me how?
Ostensibly, u are naive to satellite technology.
Satellite Technology is my area of profession.
...Qsat is never abused...
...it does not need secrecy...
...Qsat, perhaps, is designed for free-to-air channels.
...Qsat must be sold freely in the open market...
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by astanco(m): 7:14pm On Jul 14, 2014
guass:
[b]THAT IS UR OWN VIEW OF QSAT, HOWEVER THAT VIEW MIGHT NOT BE PERFECT.
[/b]
my dear I beg to differ with you on the above. First legally speaking,if you broadcast/publish a copyrightable material,reproduce,perform work in public,distribute by way of rental,etc. U infringed on the right of the owner.see. Section 20-23 of copyrights act
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by astanco(m): 7:22pm On Jul 14, 2014
Ignorance of the law is not an excuse. Though technological improvements demand we keep up. I bought an HD decoder which is portable and cheap,what I do with it is what matters. After all, Qsat has youtube,youporn etc. I havent accessed them
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by bigabbey: 3:38am On Jul 15, 2014
Thank God for decoders like qsat,strong etc d*tv is bondage and it will remain so,most people don't know but we have to liberate them .what is still going for d*tv is where they are broadcasting from,assuming it's Nigeria PHCN would have dealt with them.d*tv is rip off and i think it's gameover for them. fta lives.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (132)

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.