Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? - Satellite TV Technology (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? (350407 Views)

Is There Anything Special About The Q-SAT Decoder? / Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Dish Sizes For Diff. Satellites Receivable Within The West African Sub Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (132) (Go Down)

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by begwong: 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
MichChelsea: Good job u guys doing on here. Pls I did an upgrade on my Q11G yesternyt to d IPTV (6.06) version but I can't find AvatarCam on my decoder again - Pls wat should I do?
Thanks
Go settings and dial 1512 from your remote.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Trafford(m): 4:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
Abeg any time una Q 13 with code 59 start to show make una let me know... I don pack my own... I tire
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sol2sol2: 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
Trafford: Abeg any time una Q 13 with code 59 start to show make una let me know... I don pack my own... I tire
Mine's code 59 Q11G, not showing too. i guess all code 59 are down
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Trafford(m): 7:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
sol2sol2:
Mine's code 59 Q11G, not showing too. i guess all code 59 are down

This code 59 is always prone to problem... I jst wish I can load either code 41 or any other one on dis my qsat... code 59 tire me

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by theoville007: 7:11pm On Jul 11, 2014
can someone actually change is activation code?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
Pls guys I really need help here. I upgraded my decoder yesternyt and it worked after upgrade (Q11G, code 58) but didn't show any channels, I av put it on for the past 10mins nw, its jst showing loading - pls sm1 shld help me out.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2014
begwong:
Go settings and dial 1512 from your remote.
Thanks
it jst came up nw bt it is still going off several times b4 coming up. Though no channel is showing yet - code: 58****
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by dodoo700: 8:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hi fellow queeners, there are lots of breakages esp. @ nights. I change sims a lot @ night and still I gets lots of breakages. Is this normal?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
theoville007: can someone actually change is activation code?

Yes by buying new activation code of different port. Code 44 is available now.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
dodoo700: Hi fellow queeners, there are lots of breakages esp. @ nights. I change sims a lot @ night and still I gets lots of breakages. Is this normal?

No. It should be poor network in your area.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Trafford(m): 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

Yes by buying new activation code of different port. Code 44 is available now.

How much is the code 44... av been using code 59 on my q13g but havin so much problem wit dat code because it's always down... It's either one server problem or d oda other. Though it expires next year February but I dnt mind changing o if dat code 44 will be stable
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
Trafford:

How much is the code 44... av been using code 59 on my q13g but havin so much problem wit dat code because it's always down... It's either one server problem or d oda other. Though it expires next year February but I dnt mind changing o if dat code 44 will be stable

buying new code will add to your days so you will not lose anything. Search for dealers online.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
Trafford:

Contact montainben@yahoo.com or Whatsapp only +2348184406815
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Trafford(m): 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

Contact montainben@yahoo.com or Whatsapp only +2348184406815

Added u on whatsapp
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 12, 2014
Trafford:

Added u on whatsapp
That is the dealer number. Just ask for new activation code for your device.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Originakalokalo(m): 4:38am On Jul 12, 2014
I get xml paser error on youtube wat shuld i do?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by stillhayzed(m): 5:28am On Jul 12, 2014
Queens is back!
Queens is back!!
Queens is back!!!
Code 58
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Trafford(m): 5:50am On Jul 12, 2014
stillhayzed: Queens is back!
Queens is back!!
Queens is back!!!
Code 58

Yea yea code 59 also back!!!
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sol2sol2: 6:36am On Jul 12, 2014
long live d queen. code 59 is blazing now
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 8:30am On Jul 12, 2014
I personally dnt advice changing of code (buyin of another code when your account has not expired) because every code has its down time

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 8:47am On Jul 12, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

You didn't answer my question. Do they come with 2 accounts inbuilt?
Nope!, only the samples sent to dealers of which I had 2 and ve sold 1 and using 1. If u want to be viewin adult chanels, get a speedhd and buy an avatarcam acct. These boxes comes wit option for other accts
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Trafford(m): 9:01am On Jul 12, 2014
Malix: I personally dnt advice changing of code (buyin of another code when your account has not expired) because every code has its down time

Tanx
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodyguy: 11:05am On Jul 12, 2014
Malix: I personally dnt advice changing of code (buyin of another code when your account has not expired) because every code has its down time
Dxtv allowed pole to watch the world cup in order for an upgrade not to affect their own system. If you can recall, few days to the WC there was an upgrade that made all sports to disappear before they came back. Now, even in Oshodi, wast boxes are being sold freely. I laugh cos I know the South Africans will upgrade after the WC that will affect the sale of Qsat. I hope they do cos the sale of qsast has been abused and the effrontery about the sale of the product. Or if it can be made a little expensive, hence limiting the abuse. Cos the more the circulation, the lesser you enjoy. If the box alone can be sold for N15k without account and account for 1 year sold for between 15-20k, then the frequency may reduce

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 12, 2014
davodyguy: Dxtv allowed pole to watch the world cup in order for an upgrade not to affect their own system. If you can recall, few days to the WC there was an upgrade that made all sports to disappear before they came back. Now, even in Oshodi, wast boxes are being sold freely. I laugh cos I know the South Africans will upgrade after the WC that will affect the sale of Qsat. I hope they do cos the sale of qsast has been abused and the effrontery about the sale of the product. Or if it can be made a little expensive, hence limiting the abuse. Cos the more the circulation, the lesser you enjoy. If the box alone can be sold for N15k without account and account for 1 year sold for between 15-20k, then the frequency may reduce

Seconded.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by theoville007: 11:46am On Jul 12, 2014
[quote author=davodyguy] Dxtv allowed pole to watch the world cup in order for an upgrade not to affect their own system. If you can recall, few days to the WC there was an upgrade that made all sports to disappear before they came back. Now, even in Oshodi, wast boxes are being sold freely. I laugh cos I know the South Africans will upgrade after the WC that will affect the sale of Qsat. I hope they do cos the sale of qsast has been abused and the effrontery about the sale of the product. Or if it can be maybe they deactivate all d existing boxes and produce new ones so dat u can spend dat much as well as new buyers
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Busjay011: 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2014
please help!!!
I just bought q-sat 23g for use in my local place. after strugling to get sm1 to install and add all d channels,
my q-sat only write network connection success but refused n failed to bring d message for welcome to server, expires so so date........
pls wat can I do to mk it connect to server.
urgent help need pls....tnx n God bless u as u help out.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
Busjay011: please help!!!
I just bought q-sat 23g for use in my local place. after strugling to get sm1 to install and add all d channels,
my q-sat only write network connection success but refused n failed to bring d message for welcome to server, expires so so date........
pls wat can I do to mk it connect to server.
urgent help need pls....tnx n God bless u as u help out.

What network?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Edunwa302(m): 11:22pm On Jul 12, 2014
Please guys I can't receive Emmanuel TV on multi TV but other multi TV stations r showing on qn
Please how do I track Emmanuel TV again
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by dolpaz: 5:39am On Jul 13, 2014
davodyguy: Dxtv allowed pole to watch the world cup in order for an upgrade not to affect their own system. If you can recall, few days to the WC there was an upgrade that made all sports to disappear before they came back. Now, even in Oshodi, wast boxes are being sold freely. I laugh cos I know the South Africans will upgrade after the WC that will affect the sale of Qsat. I hope they do cos the sale of qsast has been abused and the effrontery about the sale of the product. Or if it can be made a little expensive, hence limiting the abuse. Cos the more the circulation, the lesser you enjoy. If the box alone can be sold for N15k without account and account for 1 year sold for between 15-20k, then the frequency may reduce
Thirded grin grin
Honestly, sale of Qsat and usage have been widely abused. shocked shocked
Even hotels, companies are now using it publicly... undecided undecided
Thats why i prefer coded parole..
I am so very sure peeps will flock in here after worldcup. my instinct tells me Dsthieves will undergo a vast upgrade that "may" end the life cycle of Qsat.. though i dont pray that should happen.
Malix, expect my call soon
Happy Sunday !
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by guass(m): 8:31am On Jul 13, 2014
dolpaz:
Thirded grin grin
Honestly, sale of Qsat and usage have been widely abused. shocked shocked
Even hotels, companies are now using it publicly... undecided undecided
Thats why i prefer coded parole..
I am so very sure peeps will flock in here after worldcup. my instinct tells me Dsthieves will undergo a vast upgrade that "may" end the life cycle of Qsat.. though i dont pray that should happen.
Malix, expect my call soon
Happy Sunday !
U are just scared! If it were that easy Thieftv wud have pushed Queen out of service b/4 the World Cup.
THE LIFE CIRCLE OF QUEEN IS CONTINUOUS. QSAT, unlike similar ones in the past, has a sound foundation, fully battle ready and conscious of impromptu dynamism in the offing.
ENTERTAIN NO FEAR MY BROTHER, the whole thing is 'One to One Mapping.' If Thieftv upgrades Queen follows suit.
To me Queen is a very LEGAL HD box that only increases one's FTA channels.

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Trafford(m): 8:47am On Jul 13, 2014
You are right but honestly speaking this d**v cheatin will not stop anytime soon unless there's a massive reduction in subscription price. I recall then wen ppl talk about browsing cheat for opera mini n unlimited download almost everyday because of high cost of accessin d internet, but now all that has changed. If with 100 I can pay for 10mb n check my mails make a few research, then why would I bother myself looking for browsing cheat. Even if d**v do a massive upgrade dat will affect qsat, one thing I believe is that it won't put d queen to extinction. Initially it was Az dongles now we hav queen n most recently speed hd. Just as war will never end because ppl r benefiting from it, this d**v tracking will neva end as well. Wat I see happenin is d**v keep upgrading while trackers will keep upgrading to continue wit d tracking process. I won't b surprise to hear qsat hav key d*** officials as partners. That's how things work... and that's why war will neva end, tracking n other negative vices because there r ppl benefitin hugely from it.
The only solution to end this is for d**v to reduce dia prices or create good n cheaper subscriptions(not d rubbish they hav presently) if not am afraid to say this will continue till Only God Knws
Not to forget... d queen is jst too popular nw... Abeg make una stop production first.. Haba nobi pure water o

2 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by guass(m): 8:52am On Jul 13, 2014
Edunwa302: Please guys I can't receive Emmanuel TV on multi TV but other multi TV stations r showing on qn
Please how do I track Emmanuel TV again
If U have 2 dishes piont one to 68degree east(mytv) or 17 degree east(Daarsat). Emmanuel tv is no longer on Multitv

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (132)

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.