Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,021 members, 7,852,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:18 PM

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? - Satellite TV Technology (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? (351677 Views)

Is There Anything Special About The Q-SAT Decoder? / Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Dish Sizes For Diff. Satellites Receivable Within The West African Sub Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (132) (Go Down)

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 6:42am On Aug 21, 2014
slikcipher: code 44 is working flawlessly..... check yours
Since when bro?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by lanre2009: 6:50am On Aug 21, 2014
jahstech:

If you want to unlock any 303 modem, whatever the network, let me knw about it.

I want to unlock my mtn e303 modem, how do we go about it. thanks in advance
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 7:00am On Aug 21, 2014
lanre2009:

I want to unlock my mtn e303 modem, how do we go about it. thanks in advance
Unlocking of any 303 modem is 1400, if you are ready, send me the IMEI number in a mail.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 21, 2014
jahstech:
Unlocking of any 303 modem is 1400, if you are ready, send me the IMEI number in a mail.
Those that are lazy will pay the 1400. Unlocking is free. People are funny, it's just some posts away. But if you cant go there, pay the 1400.
This should be the way we will be doing it now so that they will be reading now.

4 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 7:09am On Aug 21, 2014
Emma I don't understand what you mean, how do you mean that's the way we should be doing it now?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 7:13am On Aug 21, 2014
Remember 303 is unlocked over the network with units, you can't use a software to unlock it, if you knw a software that can be used why haven't you posted it all this while? People have been crying out that they want to unlock 303 modem but you never responded

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by slikcipher(m): 7:16am On Aug 21, 2014
jahstech:
Since when bro?

This morning
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by arabambi: 7:23am On Aug 21, 2014
code 55 still down since Tuesday. any one with similar experience please.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 7:23am On Aug 21, 2014
Alright, thanks man, I just confirmed that mine is also working, but my trust for the queen is going down by the day, I bought this stuff to watch live football, no to watch Africa Magic!!!
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jujukemist(m): 7:38am On Aug 21, 2014
code 42, 40, 41, 54 are
all offline. code 45, 44, 58.. are
CONFIRM OTHERWISE

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 7:40am On Aug 21, 2014
Noah13: I would like to place an order.
am interested Bro. this is my email: akintoye_samson@yahoo.com, 07033309801
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 7:40am On Aug 21, 2014
jahstech: Remember 303 is unlocked over the network with units, you can't use a software to unlock it, if you knw a software that can be used why haven't you posted it all this while? People have been crying out that they want to unlock 303 modem but you never responded
Some people are wicked and heartless in this forum, if you knw how to help your fellow man and you don't do it you are evil and wicked, who know say he/she get knowledge let him/she share it, for crying out load this is a forum, share your useful ideas let others benefit and stop slating others who post something you could not do, guys stop acting like minors, we are adults here, no body be small pikin, who feel say them dey deceive then he/she no suppose dey here in the first place.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 7:42am On Aug 21, 2014
sgbola1: am interested Bro. this is my email: akintoye_samson@yahoo.com, 07033309801
On the cccam or the modem unlock
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 7:44am On Aug 21, 2014
jujukemist: code 42, 40, 41, 54 are
all offline. code 45, 44, 58.. are
CONFIRM OTHERWISE
I don't agree with u cos mine is 41... and is blazing like fire. so check ur post well
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 7:45am On Aug 21, 2014
jahstech:
On the cccam or the modem unlock
on d cccam bro
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by crudedude(m): 7:52am On Aug 21, 2014
MODEM UNLOCK DO-IT-YOURSELF

EMMAACHILE:
Try www.dc-unlocker.com/

EMMAACHILE: Buy mtn e303 or etisalat e303. Avoid
glo modems. To crack them see below
Steps to Unlock Huawei E303 Modems For Free
1. Click here http://huaweicodecalculator.com/
new-algo/ to go to the Huawei code calculator page
2. Login with your gmail account
3. Insert your 15 digit IMEI number and Model in the
required field
4. Finally, click on calculate to get your unlock code.
Insert another network sim card into your modem.
When it prompt for unlock code, use the generated
new algo code.

https://www.nairaland.com/1577077/q-sat-queen-satellites/57#25636198

Nothing hurts in trying if this will work if you ask me. If it doesn't all na learning.

Besides you could always ask Google how to unlock modems. There must be an answer. One love.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 7:57am On Aug 21, 2014
crudedude:
MODEM UNLOCK DO-IT-YOURSELF

https://www.nairaland.com/1577077/q-sat-queen-satellites/57#25636198

Nothing hurts in trying if this will work if you ask me. If it doesn't all na learning.

Besides you could always ask Google how to unlock modems. There must be an answer. One love.

That's the spirit guy! Na so them suppose dey do am!! Continue in this way.

But note that 303 modems are not unlocked in this manner, for those who are still learning, hauwei code writer is even the easiest for this process, but not for 303 modems, thanks.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by lalaboi(m): 7:58am On Aug 21, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
What sim are you using and what sim do you normally use?

Etisalat and GLO.
Etisalat has not worked for days but Glo has always worked except when its down. .

I deleted the Nigeria profile in config by mistake. How do i get it back?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 8:00am On Aug 21, 2014
I just told somebody to send me the IMEI number of his 303 modem, I do the unlocking with the IMEI without having to see the physical modem, that's how network unlock works, Emmaachile you don't know everything, you can learn from the even things you considered to be rubbish or nothing
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by crudedude(m): 8:02am On Aug 21, 2014
jahstech:

That's the spirit guy! Na so them suppose dey do am!! Continue in this way.

But note that 303 modems are not unlocked in this manner, for those who are still learning, hauwei code writer is even the easiest for this process, but not for 303 modems, thanks.

A trial will convince me wink. If I try it and it doesn't unlock modem doesn't get damaged does it?

unlock gurus in the house over to you
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 8:03am On Aug 21, 2014
sgbola1: on d cccam bro
Send me a personal mail, I don't want any altercation from any1 here
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by crudedude(m): 8:05am On Aug 21, 2014
lalaboi:

Etisalat and GLO.
Etisalat has not worked for days but Glo has always worked except when its down. .

I deleted the Nigeria profile in config by mistake. How do i get it back?

Did you delete it or you switched sims and notice all the areas have changed to mostly non African countries?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 8:06am On Aug 21, 2014
crudedude:

A trial will convince me wink. If I try it and it doesn't unlock modem doesn't get damaged does it?

unlock gurus in the house over to you
No noting gets damaged, but note that if you try it and you entered the wrong unlock code up to 10 times, you have reduced the possibility of unlocking the modem to just 2%.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 8:08am On Aug 21, 2014
jahstech:
Send me a personal mail, I don't want any altercation from any1 here
I don't have ur email. please send it to me.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by lalaboi(m): 8:08am On Aug 21, 2014
crudedude:

Did you delete it or you switched sims and notice all the areas have changed to mostly non African countries?

Deleted when i tried to modify the details. .

Any hope for me? perhaps a reset?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 8:09am On Aug 21, 2014
Pls Noah13, I was unable to reply your mail, send me a new mail to my address jahstech4000@gmail.com
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 8:12am On Aug 21, 2014
Wish the queen could remain this way, no single hitch after the first half of celtic's game, looks very stable.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Noah13: 8:14am On Aug 21, 2014
sgbola1: am interested Bro. this is my email: akintoye_samson@yahoo.com, 07033309801
JAHSTECH is the one providing the service, not me.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by crudedude(m): 8:16am On Aug 21, 2014
jahstech:
No noting gets damaged, but note that if you try it and you entered the wrong unlock code up to 10 times, you have reduced the possibility of unlocking the modem to just 2%.

Ok thanks. 10 trials is more than enough to get it right.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 8:17am On Aug 21, 2014
jahstech:

When I was learning how to unlock I condemned one of my airtel modem, it is now locked on the airtel network never to be unlocked for life, so it is advised that whatever you try never attempt unlocking your modem up to 5 times
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by crudedude(m): 8:21am On Aug 21, 2014
lalaboi:

Deleted when i tried to modify the details. .

Any hope for me? perhaps a reset?

mine was switching sims and noticing all countries changing. it rectified itself after series of sim switching.

if I remember correctly there's a button there that says 'add' when you're on the config menu. think the red one. try it and see where it goes..

PS: I'm not a guru just a normal guy who started reading from page 43 of this thread and googling things up.

Trying to be of help cool
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 8:24am On Aug 21, 2014
crudedude:

mine was switching sims and noticing all countries changing. it rectified itself after series of sim switching.

if I remember correctly there's a button there that says 'add' when you're on the config menu. think the red one. try it and see where it goes..

PS: I'm not a guru just a normal guy who started reading from page 43 of this thread and googling things up.

Trying to be of help cool

What's the problem you are having?

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (132)

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.