Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,013 members, 7,852,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:33 PM

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? - Satellite TV Technology (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? (351675 Views)

Is There Anything Special About The Q-SAT Decoder? / Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Dish Sizes For Diff. Satellites Receivable Within The West African Sub Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (132) (Go Down)

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by qtechomo(m): 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
adeola9: Kudos to the guys who have have been helping people with valuable solutions.

My own challenge is with my Queen 13g of Code 40.....it has stopped working last week and i have switched between etisalat and glo sims and it still wount work. With etisalat and glo sim, it is giving a network connection success message but it does not connect to the server.

I have also tried using the LAN Connection via connecting to my Swift 4G Router, it also says network connection success and it does not connect to the server. I have no idea why the swift LAN connection wount work cos its internet is super fast in my area.

I need help.
try emutnen
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by SEGUNKADRI(m): 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
Glo e303 cannot be cracked with that method. You must use cash online to crack Glo e303
SEND UR IMEI N I WOULD GET U D CRACK CODE.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
lekky4reallove:

am interested, hw can i go abt it and hw much.
i stay in Abule Egba, Lagos
Send me a mail
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
SEGUNKADRI:
SEND UR IMEI N I WOULD GET U D CRACK CODE.
Glo e303 cannot be cracked with code.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by rawlongo: 5:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
Code 45 down!!! ....anyone with different results?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by xtratagem(m): 6:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
Code 44 is down here... sad
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Wilfem(m): 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
I need a dstv ccam account. Someone should pls gimme info on how I can get it. Thanks in advance. wilfem@gmail.com
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
before I left the house around 6pm, code fifty seven is blazing.... can we all confirm if queen is on break.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by dutchstar: 8:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
At about 7:20pm code 44. Was up for like 5mins and then went down again and has been done ever since...any latest report from your end?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sheunpompey1: 8:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
Code 41 is coming up and down...

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
blesszed:
Pls, how do I go about that?? Thanks
Try www.dc-unlocker.com/
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sirjake: 8:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
Am beginning to suspect queen engineers. Are they doing this to sell other accounts? Are they not the same people selling cccam? cccam from tv1 is very stable whiles avatarcam and speedcam are misbehaving! Also, cccam is very expensive compared to the others. Are chincos toying with us? just speculating.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sirjake: 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
sheunpompey1: Code 41 is coming up and down...
we call that EPILEPSY!!!!
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
owee: @ EMMAACHILE and other gurus

How can I unlock my etisalat Huawei e303 modem to use mtn and other networks. I need help urgently.

See answer below

EMMAACHILE: Buy mtn e303 or etisalat e303. Avoid glo modems. To crack them see below

Steps to Unlock Huawei E303 Modems For Free
1. Click here http://huaweicodecalculator.com/new-algo/ to go to the Huawei code calculator page
2. Login with your gmail account
3. Insert your 15 digit IMEI number and Model in the required field
4. Finally, click on calculate to get your unlock code.

Insert another network sim card into your modem. When it prompt for unlock code, use the generated new algo code.

2 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
sirjake: we call that EPILEPSY!!!!
Lol

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
ubamfrank: I have strong srt 4630, Q-sat, 90cm dish. Pls can u explain how to go abt it in my mail: ubamfrank@gmail.com

What station do you need?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Jessewizy(m): 8:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
The Queen is very stable na..... Code 45
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by mayoxxx: 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
Is the queen the back? Code 45 pls comfirm 4 me. Any body
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Jessewizy(m): 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
mayoxxx: Is the queen the back? Code 45 pls comfirm 4 me. Any body
Code 45 is very stable!! Watching Champs league sef
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by lalaboi(m): 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
HI guyz. .

I own a Qsat 23g. . . recently bought and was working.

Yesterday it wasnt showing i tried to tinker with different sims. While i was doing that, I mistakenly deleted the Nigeria profile under Config and since then my decoder as practically been useless.

Can some please put me through as to how i can get that Nigeria Profile back please?

Thanks in advance
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by gregs: 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
Jessewizy:
Code 45 is very stable!! Watching Champs league sef

What network do u use?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by olubaba28: 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2014
I'm new here...my first post here too...can somebody just update me with the codes.. I use q23g not showing now..anyway out?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by ekweresplace: 8:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
Queen is back...code 42...using standalone Router with LAN cable. Working well.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 8:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
stability of the highest order. the secret to the stability is that, whenever u r watching a station, don't change it to another, let it be on one station for like 15min or more, u will notice that it won't freeze frequently unlike when u r changing from one station to another.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jujukemist(m): 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
cool Code 58 blazing 3sec freeze per every 40mins average. I suspect mtn, using 2g
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
gregs:

What network do u use?
hemuthen sim
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by gregs: 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
sgbola1: stability of the highest order. the secret to the stability is that, whenever u r watching a station, don't change it to another, let it be on one station for like 15min or more, u will notice that it won't freeze frequently unlike when u r changing from one station to another.

What code do u have and d network in use?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
sirjake: Am beginning to suspect queen engineers. Are they doing this to sell other accounts? Are they not the same people selling cccam? cccam from tv1 is very stable whiles avatarcam and speedcam are misbehaving! Also, cccam is very expensive compared to the others. Are chincos toying with us? just speculating.
The owners of Avatarcam r difrent from tv1cccam
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by gregs: 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
sgbola1: hemuthen sim
3G or Gprs?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Edunwa302(m): 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
sgbola1: mine is blazing with mtineen seem. change ur seem

OK tanx man
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by olubaba28: 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
jujukemist: cool Code 58 blazing 3sec freeze per every 40mins average. I suspect mtn, using 2g

Pls I need to knw what codes are here...I'm new here
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Edunwa302(m): 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
sgbola1: mine is blazing with mtineen seem. change ur seem
Bro did u do any configuration on ur decoder Cus I just changed mine to mtneen yet it can't connect to server
Please guys someone shld see me through nah
23g not connecting to server with mtnem an airtl sim location Enugu

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (132)

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.