Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,943 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? - Satellite TV Technology (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? (351099 Views)

Is There Anything Special About The Q-SAT Decoder? / Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Dish Sizes For Diff. Satellites Receivable Within The West African Sub Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (132) (Go Down)

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by otagbuegede: 7:06am On Aug 23, 2014
Good morning folks...mine(23 code 45) freezes every time works only with mtn. etisalat stopped 10 days ago..
.Pls what should I do
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jujukemist(m): 7:26am On Aug 23, 2014
cool Code 58. on mtn 2g blazing hot. 0freezing.
Those still crying...check your data on the. mtn then while the queen is on unplug from power source and plug back

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by SaintMidas(m): 8:00am On Aug 23, 2014
IF ur queen refuse when using modem, put d sim directly in d queen. mine refuse since last nite but this morin i put d sim direct n its ok.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Noah13: 8:01am On Aug 23, 2014
Everybody who hasn't scanned their decoders in a while, should do so. New channels has been added to the queen's gallery. My code 45 is blazing with mtn 32k sim and 3g modem and N50 airtime
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 8:14am On Aug 23, 2014
Noah13: Everybody who hasn't scanned their decoders in a while, should do so. New channels has been added to the queen's gallery. My code 45 is blazing with mtn 32k sim and 3g modem and N50 airtime
name few of the channels. thanks

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Adned28: 8:34am On Aug 23, 2014
Mine still not connecting to server,code 43 on nilesat,mtn data sim in it with monthly subscription
sgbola1: name few of the channels. thanks
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 9:04am On Aug 23, 2014
Adned28: Mine still not connecting to server,code 43 on nilesat,mtn data sim in it with monthly subscription
try Euthelsat 36A....
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by buildermaryjane: 9:09am On Aug 23, 2014
sgbola1: try Euthelsat 36A....

Please can U share the details of Eutelsat 36A freq etc ; I have been using 9A
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 9:16am On Aug 23, 2014
buildermaryjane:

Please can U share the details of Eutelsat 36A freq etc ; I have been using 9A
change from the 9A to 36A, just scroll to it. you will see it there.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by buildermaryjane: 9:23am On Aug 23, 2014
My Point is the settings config for 36A has been tampered by my peeps so i need the details. currently the signal is dip due to the incorrect details
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by steven41120: 9:34am On Aug 23, 2014
the queen is blazing here in lekki... Using Lan Connection

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Adned28: 9:45am On Aug 23, 2014
How do you go by the LAN connection,i am using one too but not working on my end,it shows network connection success but does not connect to saver
steven41120: the queen is blazing here in lekki... Using Lan Connection
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by judeclaracuzio: 10:18am On Aug 23, 2014
Mine is not showing oh can any body help me pls I just bought it new enjoyed it for 2 days n is down my installer is on the run from me. Is showing network success but not connecting to sever and I am using airtel sim pls pls I nedd your help fellas
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 10:22am On Aug 23, 2014
people are enjoying the weekend with sister queen now, they refuse to lament but as soon as Bro scramble channel show face or uncle no dongle device, then you will begin to hear all manner of grammar. happy weekend ooo

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 10:26am On Aug 23, 2014
judeclaracuzio: Mine is not showing oh can any body help me pls I just bought it new enjoyed it for 2 days n is down my installer is on the run from me. Is showing network success but not connecting to sever and I am using airtel sim pls pls I nedd your help fellas
remove the plug from d socket and fix it back. let's see if it will show or try mtn sim inside or check the satellite.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by steven41120: 10:27am On Aug 23, 2014
i first tried it with an mtn sim with 400 recharged on it this morning... n it connected but was freezing for a while... then i changed the connection to LAN n its working perfectly... I think the server administrators decide the traffic of users they allow in at every given time... thats what explains why some work and some dont work...

Adned28: How do you go by the LAN connection,i am using one too but not working on my end,it shows network connection success but does not connect to saver
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 11:25am On Aug 23, 2014
steven41120: i first tried it with an mtn sim with 400 recharged on it this morning... n it connected but was freezing for a while... then i changed the connection to LAN n its working perfectly... I think the server administrators decide the traffic of users they allow in at every given time... thats what explains why some work and some dont work...

when u change it to LAN, the sim is still inside d decoder directly without modem? please tell me
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Marcottfergie: 11:38am On Aug 23, 2014
Blitz is not showing at my end
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Marcottfergie: 11:39am On Aug 23, 2014
Blitz is not showing at my end anybody wid the same problem
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Bonchico(m): 11:45am On Aug 23, 2014
can someone help me , my biss got deleted, can someone tell me wat to do
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Jesuspikin87(m): 11:48am On Aug 23, 2014
jujukemist: code 42, 40, 41, 54 are
all offline. code 45, 44, 58.. are
CONFIRM OTHERWISE

what about 43
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by begwong: 11:59am On Aug 23, 2014
Bonchico: can someone help me , my biss got deleted, can someone tell me wat to do
Which of the BISS?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 12:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
Jesuspikin87:

what about 43
are u sure?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jujukemist(m): 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
grin kai see silence... una no de bombered this thread again ko. Queen de blaze now
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by steven41120: 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2014
left d sim inside.... just be patient...sometimes it takes a couple of minutes for the server to communicate with ur decoder...so just try both for a while... mine still up n running.. though its been off for the past 2 or 3 days....

sgbola1: when u change it to LAN, the sim is still inside d decoder directly without modem? please tell me
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by directonpc(m): 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2014
jujukemist: grin kai see silence... una no de bombered this thread again ko. Queen de blaze now
Sup bro... can we chat via email maybe u can help me catch up
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by judeclaracuzio: 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
Pls can sombody teach me how to connect my modem into qsat g23 decoder tell me the procedures pls
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by DMerciful(m): 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2014
Queen is blazing S*3Ni. Watching match buildup BTW Aston VILLA AND Newcastle grin

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2014
steven41120: left d sim inside.... just be patient...sometimes it takes a couple of minutes for the server to communicate with ur decoder...so just try both for a while... mine still up n running.. though its been off for the past 2 or 3 days....

thanks Bro. I got that.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Jesuspikin87(m): 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
sgbola1: are u sure?

Mine isn't working...MTN(Sim and Modem)...with 2G
Tried 3G but automatically brings Egypt etisalat
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by AbuG: 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
steven41120: i first tried it with an mtn sim with 400 recharged on it this morning... n it connected but was freezing for a while... then i changed the connection to LAN n its working perfectly... I think the server administrators decide the traffic of users they allow in at every given time... thats what explains why some work and some dont work...

From the MENU options choose Ethernet config then choose Link type and the various options are displayed 3G Network or GPRS or LAN or Wifi
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jujukemist(m): 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
scroll on to the etisalat and press OK yo change to mtn. same for Egypt and change to Nigeria. though its not a functional requirement. so long you check the auto config...unplug and plug back the decoder

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (132)

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.