Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,465 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:19 AM

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? - Satellite TV Technology (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? (351927 Views)

Is There Anything Special About The Q-SAT Decoder? / Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Dish Sizes For Diff. Satellites Receivable Within The West African Sub Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (132) (Go Down)

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by chemicool: 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2014
[quote author=jahstech]

grin

[/quote

obviously you are the one that is 12 years old. this guy has not said anything bad. stop replying him in this manner, punkass.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Acecube(m): 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
Noah13: What exactly, did this action affect the working state of the queen
bro thanks for the concern oh, my qsat is working fine... Didn't make any change
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Papishi(m): 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2014
House please o, the only ss stations I can watch are 6 and 9. Am I the only person having this issue or there is something I need to do?
Secondly I always have to do so many switching of sims between m tif hen nd etibaba before I can always finally. Connect to the server tru m tif hen.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by directonpc(m): 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
Acecube: bro thanks for the concern oh, my qsat is working fine... Didn't make any change
bro which model are u using?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Jessewizy(m): 12:55pm On Aug 24, 2014
jahstech:

Guys are just making noise "I HARDLY POST" I send you message? You get MB 9 you no post?
Funny dude
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by ayoqueen: 1:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
Originakalokalo: My decoder displays distorted image and goes off....this happens anytime i use my modem.....it works for a while and then the red blue, green distorted version of d image displays on d screen...pls wats d cause?
Check your HDMI cable, it might have become faulty, my decoder acted same way yesterday but after I changed d cable, its OK now.

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by dolpaz: 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
The rate at which this thread grows ehn, he dey worry.. three to four days ago, peeps where banishing Qsat, and some even talked about HBD..
Well, lets all not forget that its a FTA decoder, just that we are infringing on paytv right. so anything we see, lets accept it..
It cannot and will never be stable.. If you want stability, why not pay the price??
Nice Job emmachile and Malix..
One love
Geimensam sind wir stark grin grin
Alles Gute !

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Joniboi(m): 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
I live in kaduna and my queen has not worked today, i used it yesterday all through, pls someone should help, what might be the problem.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by guile: 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
use an mtn sim
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by directonpc(m): 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
guile: use an mtn sim
so nobody want answer me here
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
directonpc:
so nobody want answer me here
someone has answered u now. Use mtn sim direct or 3G modem. U should be fine by that.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2014
Imagine, using sister queen at the centre and no hitch at all..... I hail ooo
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Papishi(m): 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
So nobody wan answer me baah? There ris God ooooooo
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Jessewizy(m): 2:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
sgbola1: Imagine, using sister queen at the centre and no hitch at all..... I hail ooo
Na wa o...... Centre ke
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
Jessewizy:
Na wa o...... Centre ke
naso.... over stable dey worry sister sef
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
Jessewizy:
Na wa o...... Centre ke
naso.... over stable dey worry d thing
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jujukemist(m): 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
Joniboi: I live in kaduna and my queen has not worked today, i used it yesterday all through, pls someone should help, what might be the problem.
Kaduna guy queen is on and firing now. Check your data and unplug and plug back. Them put it on CNN and be patient
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by directonpc(m): 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
sgbola1: someone has answered u now. Use mtn sim direct or 3G modem. U should be fine by that.
on any model of Queen? and all this code 41,... and co
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by isichei14: 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
Pls guys I would like to know the procedures I need to follow to get a 3G moderm working with the queen cos am only used to using sim. When I get a moderm, what do I do?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by lordeasy: 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
sgbola1: Imagine, using sister queen at the centre and no hitch at all..... I hail ooo

Na which SIM u dey use for am? I am havin some challenges over here. I was watching d tottenham match on Can+S wen it froze(for abt 20mins nw). But oda channels r working fine. Any oda person wit d same challenge? Also, SS3 and blitz no show for my side at all(for 2days nw) hence I watched epl matches(yesterday) on Can+S and sprt+
By d way, imine is Q23G
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by directonpc(m): 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
sgbola1: someone has answered u now. Use mtn sim direct or 3G modem. U should be fine by that.
tried both. my decoder is q116
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by directonpc(m): 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
isichei14: Pls guys I would like to know the procedures I need to follow to get a 3G moderm working with the queen cos am only used to using sim. When I get a moderm, what do I do?
plug it to the decoder and change the network mode from gprs to 3g then tick auto correct that's all
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2014
I beg guys dem, I know say I still get some guys for this forum, how Queen market for the address code: 45? I hail owna.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by DMerciful(m): 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
Try the S3Ni.....it will connect...cheers
Edunwa302: My s3,s5 en blitz not show in any solution pls
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Jessewizy(m): 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2014
jahstech: I beg guys dem, I know say I still get some guys for this forum, how Queen market for the address code: 45? I hail owna.
Blazing
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Noah13: 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
Jessewizy:
Blazing
you said it all
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Originakalokalo(m): 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
Noah13: you said it all

if ds** can block ss3 and d rest,....then qsat guys shuld sit up!!!........d fact dat we ar managin or enjoyin it now shuld not becloud our judgmnt.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by bodetheo(m): 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
MY QSAT START SHOWING LOADING ON D DECODER SCREEN AND HANG THERE PLS HELP ME OUT...
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Noah13: 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
Originakalokalo:

if ds** can block ss3 and d rest,....then qsat guys shuld sit up!!!........d fact dat we ar managin or enjoyin it now shuld not becloud our judgmnt.
ss3** still working on my queen
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
bodetheo: MY QSAT START SHOWING LOADING ON D DECODER SCREEN AND HANG THERE PLS HELP ME OUT...

Try restarting the decoder till it comes up, if it eventually comes up make sure you load a new software on it, if it does not come up post it
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sirjake: 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
bodetheo: MY QSAT START SHOWING LOADING ON D DECODER SCREEN AND HANG THERE PLS HELP ME OUT...
if you are using a direct sim, remove it or change the sim and turn it on.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
sirjake: if you are using a direct sim, remove it or change the sim and turn it on.

Boss, Are you not sure is a software issue?

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (132)

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.