Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:14 AM

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? - Satellite TV Technology (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? (352065 Views)

Is There Anything Special About The Q-SAT Decoder? / Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Dish Sizes For Diff. Satellites Receivable Within The West African Sub Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (132) (Go Down)

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
dolpaz:

how much is it emmachile?
Around N2000
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by adanny01(m): 9:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
olakunle13:

Bruv I can't find 12207
12206 or 12207 or 12220
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by olakunle13: 9:34pm On Aug 31, 2014
adanny01:
12206 or 12207 or 12220

cry
Bruv I can't find any of the above oo
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
olakunle13:

cry
Use blindscan on your decoder
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by olakunle13: 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
Use blindscan on your decoder

Pls teach me how to go about that
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by adanny01(m): 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
olakunle13:

cry

Then Add it.

Go to the same Transponder list like before.
Press the RED button on remote
Freq: 12207 or 12220
H/V: H
Sym: 27500
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by isichei14: 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
olakunle13:

Pls teach me how to go about that
Step1
Go to Menu, Click Antenna, it will prompt for password, input 0000, On Satellite, Choose Eutelsat 36A, 36. LNB Type should be Ku Band. Press the blue button to start scanning. The scan type should be Blind Scan.

Step2: Configure your Internet Settings.
This can be done by going through Menu »Settings »Ethernet Config. Under Link type »choose GPRS. On Config, Area is Nigeria.

Choose the network that is in the Receiver under the Operator i.e the network SIM you are using »Check Auto Link and Link the network.

Step3: Reactivate your Avatarcam code.
To do this go to Menu »Settings »Xcam setup »AvatarCAmHD » Press the red button »Press the green button. If it shows your expiry date, you have successfully reactivated your code.

After doing the above three task, restart your decoder. Wait until it shows Network Connection Success. Wait for 2 minutes, the premium channels will start showing.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Oscoking: 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
Pls guys help me, am in sagamu in ogun state, my q13g, some channel is working, but all sport channel is not working, pls help me, 08180389349
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by olakunle13: 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
isichei14: Step1
Go to Menu, Click Antenna, it will prompt for password, input 0000, On Satellite, Choose Eutelsat 36A, 36. LNB Type should be Ku Band. Press the blue button to start scanning. The scan type should be Blind Scan.

Step2: Configure your Internet Settings.
This can be done by going through Menu »Settings »Ethernet Config. Under Link type »choose GPRS. On Config, Area is Nigeria.

Choose the network that is in the Receiver under the Operator i.e the network SIM you are using »Check Auto Link and Link the network.

Step3: Reactivate your Avatarcam code.
To do this go to Menu »Settings »Xcam setup »AvatarCAmHD » Press the red button »Press the green button. If it shows your expiry date, you have successfully reactivated your code.

After doing the above three task, restart your decoder. Wait until it shows Network Connection Success. Wait for 2 minutes, the premium channels will start showing.

Bruv Fenks for every...pls I had like to confirm b4 I go through the steps..

I use 2 lNB because I also have joy TV channels saved on ma decoder...I hope going tru the steps won't affect the joy TV channels have have saved?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by samflex(m): 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
Everyone on code 41 check out channel 240 sshd3 and see what's happening.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodyguy: 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
EMMAACHILE: I don dey find you for a while now.

MTN na die in my area but what I did is to find a suitable place in my living room where I can get at least two signal bars on HSdpa on my phone, in order to use the phone's WiFi hotspot.

This seems to have worked so far since Qsat began the selective process. Since Wednesday, I realized that its even becoming difficult to even connect with the Wiif. didn't work on Wednesday and Thursday, but I forced it to work on Friday, Saturday. However, today, it has worked at all and I've been confined to speed HD. I have two Dlink getting hotspot from the MtN line for Qsat and Speed but the intermittent freeze na die.

from my phone now, the wifi is on 72mbps(which I really doubt the accuracy of the data stat) I did something towards the end of the Madrid Real Sociedad game. inserted my etisalat Sim into the huawei modem and changed from WiFi to 3g, it has become more stable on Speed than it was before, but the same etisalat isn't turning up on Qsat. its really pathetic but I wouldn't complain, since there options.

what do you think?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by toask111: 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
What's happening?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
davodyguy: EMMAACHILE: I don dey find you for a while now.

MTN na die in my area but what I did is to find a suitable place in my living room where I can get at least two signal bars on HSdpa on my phone, in order to use the phone's WiFi hotspot.

This seems to have worked so far since Qsat began the selective process. Since Wednesday, I realized that its even becoming difficult to even connect with the Wiif. didn't work on Wednesday and Thursday, but I forced it to work on Friday, Saturday. However, today, it has worked at all and I've been confined to speed HD. I have two Dlink getting hotspot from the MtN line for Qsat and Speed but the intermittent freeze na die.

from my phone now, the wifi is on 72mbps(which I really doubt the accuracy of the data stat) I did something towards the end of the Madrid Real Sociedad game. inserted my etisalat Sim into the huawei modem and changed from WiFi to 3g, it has become more stable on Speed than it was before, but the same etisalat isn't turning up on Qsat. its really pathetic but I wouldn't complain, since there options.

what do you think?
Which other network is good in your area?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodyguy: 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
Which other network is good in your area?
Glo
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by akinremedy(m): 11:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
samflex: Everyone on code 41 check out channel 240 sshd3 and see what's happening.
Wetin want happen for something wey no enter server? U too funny....
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by hamedade2000(m): 11:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
samflex: Everyone on code 41 check out channel 240 sshd3 and see what's happening.
wat z happening dia
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by goalburner(m): 11:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
Lol.....sincerely, i cant stop laughin. because i no knw wetin dey hapen for dose stations u listed. or maybe u were referin to emmanueltv
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by ebrahym(m): 11:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
rmaubsiau:

whether you use modem or direct, code41 aint working. have tried all the available network we have both directly and on my modem. hate to say it is still not working.

Pls guys, how do i check if i'm on code 41?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 4:52am On Sep 01, 2014
davodyguy: Glo
Then use Glo Modem with the glo gbam package. Dial this *100*5*1# and check if working. On most Glo sim, you must create apn
Apn: gloflat
User/pass: flat

If it doesn't work, use this
Apn: glodirect
User/pass: direct

If it still doesn't work, use this
Apn: glosecure
User/pass: secure
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by rmaubsiau(m): 6:22am On Sep 01, 2014
Deeni131:

My frnd is there any station that shows live futball on nilesat ,if yes how can I get it ?

yeah there is BEIN SPORT but requires a smart card. Maybe you should find out from the satellite engineers around you. Thanks
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by rmaubsiau(m): 6:28am On Sep 01, 2014
ebrahym:

Pls guys, how do i check if i'm on code 41?

first goto Menu 2. Settings 3.Xcam
setup 4. AvatarCAmHD THEN Press the red
button or Press the green button, either way you will see your code and if it starts with 41............. then you are on code 41 else the first two digit that appears is your present code. #prayforcode41

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by gerrisson(m): 6:59am On Sep 01, 2014
Are other codes showing?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by ebrahym(m): 7:38am On Sep 01, 2014
rmaubsiau:

first goto Menu 2. Settings 3.Xcam
setup 4. AvatarCAmHD THEN Press the red
button or Press the green button, either way you will see your code and if it starts with 41............. then you are on code 41 else the first two digit that appears is your present code. #prayforcode41

Thankx alot bro....i'm on code 41....#prayforcode41

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by popsamblue(m): 7:47am On Sep 01, 2014
people should try and read this thread at least 5pages backward b4 posting a problem joor...but I see davodguy too can get issue...meen...you are one of the lords of this thread nao...never mind it happens... grin
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by forray(m): 8:05am On Sep 01, 2014
Deeni131:

My frnd is there any station that shows live futball on nilesat ,if yes how can I get it ?
Just the normal station currently showing on others. The only problem is that it takes time to connect to server. On n off like 4 times but make sure its on one of the station currently showing. Once it agree to connect to server, it will show. Code 41 with a 3g modem n mtn
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by theoville007: 8:35am On Sep 01, 2014
forray:
Just the normal station currently showing on others. The only problem is that it takes time to connect to server. On n off like 4 times but make sure its on one of the station currently showing. Once it agree to connect to server, it will show. Code 41 with a 3g modem n mtn
which code 41? Maybe urs is code 14. If u like carry cafe or d whole service providers and put in ur code 41 qsat, it wont work until dey fix d problem

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodyguy: 8:53am On Sep 01, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
Then use Glo Modem with the glo gbam package. Dial this *100*5*1# and check if working. On most Glo sim, you must create apn
Apn: gloflat
User/pass: flat

If it doesn't work, use this
Apn: glodirect
User/pass: direct

If it still doesn't work, use this
Apn: glosecure
User/pass: secure
will do, as you've said. Any glo data bundle share and sell like Mtn and Etisalat
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by 2baga(m): 8:54am On Sep 01, 2014
#prayforcode41

I read awhile that a software upgrade might change your code from 41**** to another or even open access to the premium channels but not yet confirmed... gurus in d house how far? any show
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jamp: 9:28am On Sep 01, 2014
@emma and davidoguy

can I use this dis to het FTA channels. I need to get ready as I see queen going off soon. ss channels stopped showing other channels will soon follow.

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 01, 2014
Adielcy: pls my Q 23G is not working I'm in Abuja
All Qsat 23g working try change ur sim
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by rmaubsiau(m): 9:38am On Sep 01, 2014
theoville007: which code 41? Maybe urs is code 14. If u like carry cafe or d whole service providers and put in ur code 41 qsat, it wont work until dey fix d problem

dont mind him, as if i havent tried all the networks both directly and with my unlocked mtn 3g modem.
#prayforcode41

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 01, 2014
isichei14: How can one watch youtube on Qsat?
By using 3g modern

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (132)

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.